God of War III - 2010
- Great and very fun gameplay
- Great setting / world and events
- Great music and graphics
- Good level design , puzzle design , and pacing
Poseidon , Gaia , Athena , Kratos , Hercules , Hera , Helios , Aphrodite , Pandora , Hephaestus , Cronos , Daedalus , Hermes , Hades , Zeus , etc.
Blades of Athena / Exile , Blade of Olympus , Claws of Hades , Nemean Cestus , Nemesis Whip , Bow of Apollo , Head of Helios , Boots of Hermes , Icarus Wings , various magic attacks
- 92 Metacritic , 2010 GOTY contender
- The game holds up incredibly well after 10 years and should hold up for many many more.
- My 2010 GOTY and ranks 3rd on my Decade list
The new God of War is amazing and gets attention as it should , but people tend to forget just how great God of War III was and still is. Do you agree , or is there a more overlooked game?