VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6924 Posts

@zaryia: You sound so cute, and dumb, constantly repeating "movie game" lol.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#52 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 25344 Posts

@vfighter: Yeah. Just simply say "Sony game", since that will be less redundant.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@zaryia said:
@wervenom said:

Most people haven't seen the leaks and are expecting another good story with Joel and Ellie. Sony has marketed it as such.

I expect alot of people are going to be pissed by the end.

Also who wouldn't think the game will score well? It's progressive message will have some critics giving it a 10 for that alone.

What is the progressive message?

I thought they are going to give it a high rating for the same reason they gave the last movie game trash a high rating, so they can pretend to be movie reviewers and possibly move on to a real career.

A lesbian relationship front in center for a large portion of the game? Your classic hero getting killed off for a new strong non sexualized female lead to now have a game that features two female leads? Trust me they will love this.

I'm not sure what your defenition of a movie game is but it didn't seem to help " Days Gone" much. The gamespot reviewer got triggered when the lead looked at his girlfriends ass( yes really)And I don't see how a movie critic is any better then a game critic nowadays.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12656 Posts

@vfighter said:

@zaryia: You sound so cute, and dumb, constantly repeating "movie game" lol.

Stop crying.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3332 Posts

@zaryia said:
@npiet1 said:
@wervenom said:

Most people haven't seen the leaks and are expecting another good story with Joel and Ellie. Sony has marketed it as such.

Also who wouldn't think the game will score well? It's progressive message will have some critics giving it a 10 for that alone.

This is when MC comes in handy. If it's get 10's from reviewers but 4's from players. Then you'll know somethings up.

Not always indicative. Review bombing by far right trolls has happened in the past.

So I take it then most gamer are right wing then?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#56 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 40283 Posts

I thought gamers were outraged and that they were going to retaliate with their wallets. 😂🤣

The loud minority has been owned again.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 45855 Posts

@wervenom: "And I don't see how a movie critic is any better then a game critic nowadays."

Money

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zaryia

@npiet1 said:
@zaryia said:
@npiet1 said:
@wervenom said:

This is when MC comes in handy. If it's get 10's from reviewers but 4's from players. Then you'll know somethings up.

Not always indicative. Review bombing by far right trolls has happened in the past.

So I take it then most gamer are right wing then?

That's not what a review bomb is. It's targeted from a specific community, like say a far right gamer reddit. They also make bots.

I'm not saying this is always the reason for the discrepancy, just that it has happened in the past.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zaryia
@wervenom said:

A lesbian relationship front in center for a large portion of the game? Your classic hero getting killed off for a new strong non sexualized female lead to now have a game that features two female leads?

This is your theory and opinion. That could just have been the story they had planned for this crappy movie game.

@wervenom said:

And I don't see how a movie critic is any better then a game critic nowadays.

They are seen as more legitimate and work for more legitimate publications. One is seen as a joke career the other is prestigious.

It's like comparing Lester Holt with that cringe hipster who was on Gamespot's front page today giving the gaming "news".

The reason some of these trashy movie games get high scores is so these people can ascend. Meanwhile they have absurdly low retention and no one hears from them after a week except from weird gaming forums. The only people I know who actually like this non-gaming press X to win trash are people who play games once or twice a year.

Icarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 Icarian
Member since 2004 • 1936 Posts

Wasn't fan of the first game. The ending sucked. But the leaks got me interested. They're trying to fix the ending.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 4855 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

I'm one of those pre-orders. Looking forward to this game.

Same. It'll start pre-loading in a few days!

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1114 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@ghosts4ever said:

most people outside of internet are casuals who can be impressed by any shiny thing over core gameplay so make sense.

Like this masterpiece of core gameplay my friend? 😂

Loading Video...

Or is it the intense driving segments inbetween?

Loading Video...

Very hardcore my friend. 😴

Yes. the shooting, the soundtrack, the atmosphere make it much above last of us 2 which is SJW game.

lol are you comparing the gameplay of this game to the gameplay in last of us 2? nothing alike other than the third person aspect. if any one says the gameplay in last of us 2 is not impressive then there just a complete fanboy period. no questions about it. its a fact.

fanboy period.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

The only thing breaking records for this game are the 5 star reviews for its pre-orders lol.

The damage control from Sony is hilarious.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts

I just ordered it from Amazon. Thanks for the reminder. It's number 1 in video games sales on Amazon. The leaks dont mean anything to me because I avoided them.