The Last of Us Part 2 Help Please

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

I have just entered the children's Library, I have found Eugene's pentant and according to some walkthrough I should go over to a giraffe and be able to interact with it but I can't. I have tried the triangle and the X and then all of the other buttons with no joy. Also I have now found I can no long couch or go prone by taping O or holding O to go prone. What the heck has happened.

Avatar image for Zidaneski
Zidaneski

8943

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 8943 Posts

I would restart application or turn on and off interactions.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

Sure, turn it off and burn the disk, you're welcome :)

Avatar image for rzxv04
rzxv04

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 856 Posts

Is this at the beginning? Can't remember interacting with any giraffe but I think you just enter the door beside where you got the pendant from the wall.

Had an oout of bounds glitch yesterday and had to restart the whole chapter. You could do that if all things fail.

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

@rzxv04: I like your advice, I am going to follow it but first I think I might try going back to last game time time save not mine.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#8 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@lartomar2002 said:

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Avatar image for virusvaccine21
VirusVaccine21

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 719 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@lartomar2002 said:

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Lol, Doom and Metro suck.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#10 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@lartomar2002 said:

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Lol, Doom and Metro suck.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/doom-eternal

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

Lets compare user score. shall we??

Avatar image for virusvaccine21
VirusVaccine21

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11 VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 719 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@lartomar2002 said:

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Lol, Doom and Metro suck.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/doom-eternal

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

Lets compare user score. shall we??

88 vs 94, and metros metacritic is even worse. Also, Doom flopped in sales, lol. Last of Us 2 sold 4 million vs 1 million.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#12 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@lartomar2002 said:

@i_p_daily: na, I bought it from Amazon, I'll just get a replacement.

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Lol, Doom and Metro suck.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/doom-eternal

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

Lets compare user score. shall we??

88 vs 94, and metros metacritic is even worse. Also, Doom flopped in sales, lol. Last of Us 2 sold 4 million vs 1 million.

but most of reviews are paid. proof is user score.

last of us 2 failed.

Avatar image for virusvaccine21
VirusVaccine21

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 719 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Replace it with Doom Eternal. better game.

Lol, Doom and Metro suck.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/doom-eternal

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

Lets compare user score. shall we??

88 vs 94, and metros metacritic is even worse. Also, Doom flopped in sales, lol. Last of Us 2 sold 4 million vs 1 million.

but most of reviews are paid. proof is user score.

last of us 2 failed.

Doom Eternal failed. Both in sales and in reviews.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#14 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@virusvaccine21 said:

Doom Eternal failed. Both in sales and in reviews.

it review positive. it sell good.

but according to average casual console gamers all games should be mainstream. 10/10 or otherwise suck

no one like last of us 2. well apart from reset era.

Avatar image for virusvaccine21
VirusVaccine21

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15 VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 719 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:

Doom Eternal failed. Both in sales and in reviews.

it review positive. it sell good.

but according to average casual console gamers all games should be mainstream. 10/10 or otherwise suck

no one like last of us 2. well apart from reset era.

4 million sold, 94% in Metacritic vs less than 1 million sold, 88% in Metacritic. Trust me, nobody cares about Doom.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5974

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5974 Posts

You lost me at using a walkthrough for your first playthrough.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:

Doom Eternal failed. Both in sales and in reviews.

it review positive. it sell good.

but according to average casual console gamers all games should be mainstream. 10/10 or otherwise suck

no one like last of us 2. well apart from reset era.

4 million sold, 94% in Metacritic vs less than 1 million sold, 88% in Metacritic. Trust me, nobody cares about Doom.

GTA sell, COD sell. shit games sell. nothing new. sale =/=quality.

4.8 user score lol.

Avatar image for virusvaccine21
VirusVaccine21

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#18 VirusVaccine21
Member since 2020 • 719 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@virusvaccine21 said:

Doom Eternal failed. Both in sales and in reviews.

it review positive. it sell good.

but according to average casual console gamers all games should be mainstream. 10/10 or otherwise suck

no one like last of us 2. well apart from reset era.

4 million sold, 94% in Metacritic vs less than 1 million sold, 88% in Metacritic. Trust me, nobody cares about Doom.

GTA sell, COD sell. shit games sell. nothing new.

4.8 user score lol.

GTA and some COD games are great, but people care for them hence why they sell. Unlike Doom. 88% in Metacritic, lol.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#19 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14788 Posts

@virusvaccine21 said:

GTA and some COD games are great, but people care for them hence why they sell. Unlike Doom. 88% in Metacritic, lol.

good. i dont want my Doom and others to be mainstream games or else it will be ruined like COD.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

Look at the 2 alts arguing lol.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

1722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 1722 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

You lost me at using a walkthrough for your first playthrough.

Zoomers. They don't play the actual video game. Youtube/Wiki plays it for them.

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: I like to watch walkthroughs of chapters I have finished to see what I might have missed. I have only been gaming for about a year and I am a plder gamer so I always trying to pick up tips and that is one way I do it without going to one of the cheat web sites.

Avatar image for lartomar2002
lartomar2002

38

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: I like to watch walkthroughs of chapters I have finished to see what I might have missed. I have only been gaming for about a year and I am a older gamer so I always trying to pick up tips and that is one way I do it without going to one of the cheat web sites.

Avatar image for rzxv04
rzxv04

856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#24 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 856 Posts

@lartomar2002: Just enjoy. Are you still stuck?