The Great Phil Spencer says...(E3 related)

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@tyloss: @acp_45: @PinkieWinkie: @bloodlust_101: @silversix_: @Shewgenja: geez man! i seem to have gotten under more than a few cow's skin the last day and a half LOL. one weirdo is stalking me and you other clowns are flooding my thread trying to take digs at me lol. you guys seem upset, mad, and bitter towards me. i wonder why...probably a couple reasons huh lol? ;)

but yea, @GrenadeLauncher is constantly saying vile shii to me people randomly. it gets to be too much...the kinds of things he says. and i'm sure he's capable of more, of better. because sometimes he's lowkey and actually adds to discussions. other times he turns it up to 12 and just gets vulgar as hell...the board doesnt need that kind of BS on here. i mean, wanting some standards on here isnt a bad thing. right?

who i am i kidding u guys are the biggest bunch of fools on this board. if anything he's the one out of you cows that has shown any promise. u 6 guys though, are just chumps lol.

@Nonstop-Madness said:

It better be. If they don't have a strong showing, the PS4 will walk right into 2015 as the definitive leader of the generation.

Sony will most definitely try to capitalize on their success. I could see them showing off Uncharted 4, Santa Monica's new IP, GT7 and a few more games.

http://gotgame.com/2014/01/23/whats-next-for-playstation-4-and-sony-with-john-koller/

"It’s going to be a massive content year.......... There’s certainly a lot to talk about there. So E3 is going to be fun this year. This is going to be one of those, you know, years where we’re going to have a fun time showing new games to the world."

and a few more games huh lol? name them. because i can name at least 6 games coming to the XB1 this year, BEFORE E3. so yea...name them :)

@millerlight89 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

Sony pretty much talked more about their vision for the PS4 more instead of showing more games for the PS4 and I hope they actually show more exclusive games this year because only one exclusive game interests me right now.

That's what they needed to do. They saw the backlash against MS, took advantage of it and it paid off. They did what they needed to do. This E3 they can show games. The most important thing they needed to do was show their vision last year. They did that.

LMAO....but cows and follower wannabes roasted Microsoft for doing just that with their own reveal of the Xbox One in a totally separate presentation. remember the...TV TV SPORTS MUSIC TV TV chants? but Sony doing it during FN E3 was the right move and time to do it right? yea, no lol. there's a double standard going here.

Your post has zero to do with mine. Look, keep bitching and moaning. Fanboys lose in the end. I win in the end. You will miss out, I will gain. It's a glorious day I tell you.

lol, my post has everything to do with what you said.

#52 Edited by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:

the XB1 has Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Quantum Dream, D4, Halo 5, Titanfall, and a new Fable game coming to talk about.

Generic trash with pretty graphics.

Also half that list is multiplats or stuff coming next year.

half that list doesnt even have release dates yet...no one knows when they're coming out exactly. known are coming to a Sony platform. do you even know when these phantom ps3 games are coming out? i mean, at least these games have been shown and have names. them coming out sooner than later is at least feasible...cows on the other hand are touting hopeful thinking when it comes to the game department lol. at the LAST E3 MS presented these games and plan on showing a lot more at the next E3. to where Sony has only announce an Uncharted sequel that will release, sometime, in the future lol. along with generic/rehashed looking The Order and Infamous SS.

#53 Posted by Strutten (1263 posts) -

@tyloss: ehm dude is it just me or is the xbox missing games ? Referring to the meta pic you posted ? Seems a few is missing or maybe im just too tired haha :)

#54 Posted by 2mrw (5717 posts) -

I lost track of when the last good E3 MS had was !

#55 Posted by Scipio8 (927 posts) -

Sony will no doubt show shedloads of Indie games but Xbox One will have the games that matter. Hope the cows are enjoying their IndieStation because that's what they have for the rest of this gen LOL

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#57 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@Scipio8 said:

Sony will no doubt show shedloads of Indie games but Xbox One will have the games that matter. Hope the cows are enjoying their IndieStation because that's what they have for the rest of this gen LOL

Kinect Sports Rivals 2

Halo Cooking

Forza Karts Extravaganza

#58 Posted by DocSanchez (4298 posts) -

Hope they show loads of games. Enough to make buying an Xbox one unmissable. Because right now, it's ignorable for me and that's not good.

#59 Edited by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@super600 said:

I like MS's E3 conference last year.Let's hope this year's E3 conference is the same as last year. And sony needs to take a page from MS's E3 conference last year and make their e3 conference this year way better than their conference last year because their e3 conference last year was really bad.

U wot m8? It was a general consensus that Sony had by far the best E3 conference, they owned the Xbone.

Let me freshen up your mind:

Loading Video...

#60 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

Microsoft is going to bring a big green coffin and put Sony in it. Lights out, shows over.

What is Sony going to do? Roll out another indie showcase and a YouTube commercial of how you can lend games out? Sony's conference will be so weak that they might be asked to leave the stage.

#61 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

Hopefully we'll get an early 2015 release date for QB.

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
#62 Posted by SirSlimyScott (275 posts) -

@tymeservesfate: Another?

#63 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -
@Suppaman100 said:

@super600 said:

I like MS's E3 conference last year.Let's hope this year's E3 conference is the same as last year. And sony needs to take a page from MS's E3 conference last year and make their e3 conference this year way better than their conference last year because their e3 conference last year was really bad.

U wot m8? It was a general consensus that Sony had by far the best E3 conference, they owned the Xbone.

Let me freshen up your mind:

Loading Video...

Lemmings trying to rewrite history. Don't let the bastards get away with it.

People like ShitbatAlpha still sore about it eight months later is why they're trying.

#64 Posted by incuensuocha (1511 posts) -

What's so great about him?

#65 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2782 posts) -

MS needs a huge E3 on a gaming front. Titanfall(non exclusive) and Project Spark will both be out well before E3. They MUST have a good showing from Quantum Break, Halo 5, D4 and Sunset Overdrive. Multiplats are multiplats, so MS cannot rely on them to drive consumers to buy a XBOX ONE! Smoke and mirrors will not work now as it is common knowledge that the XBOX ONE is technologically inferior to the PS4.

If MS really wants to make a splash at E3 they should come right out and drop the price to $399 and nix the Kinect peripheral. If they do that, this battle between the X1 and PS4 get real interesting in my opinion.

#66 Edited by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:
Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 2:39am - 22 Feb 14:@BobFTW14 @coolasj19 @MWayDanger It's always a challenge, 90 mins and some games want 10+ mins. Probably why I'm rushed, more games, less me

Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 7:45pm - 21 Feb 14:

@MWayDanger Went through E3 plan today, if all comes together will be fun to intro some new people on stage. Will be a games led show again (https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/437025366687772672)

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year. and i'm assuming some of those games will be new ips as well. he made it a point to mention they'll be introducing some new faces on stage.

it should be a good E3 for them. MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

either way it'll also be interesting day. will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash.

Little lemming , listen to your self. You saying " will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash"

Lets talking facts and not buttfacts.

Sony is in the biggest financial loss i ever heard. Billions of billions the last 6 years...constantly. When such loss is occuring things are nasty right ? You expecting your product ( PS3 ) to have subpar support ( games/exclusives )... Well WRONG you butthurt lem. Not only PS3 had massive exclusives , both quantity and quality , but as we speak it keeps providing to its owners great and unique gaming experiences... Yes , with that astronomical loss Sony keep supporting its system into next-gen when others , with profits lol , just dumped their consoles because of next-gen.

Where are X360 exclusives ?!! What did you play in 2013 for example? Where is Wiis that outsold everyone ?!!

Sony proved again and again , even on the loss , that providing massive exclusives and massive support something that sheeps and lems you can only DREAM OF !! A really hurt Sony giving lessons to you all what a splendid company really is under nasty circumstances. How NOT to trust Sony and how NOT to end up with PS4 this gen ?

You dont want to talk games both quantity and quality VS Sony even when Sony is on a multibillion loss. That my friend is pownage , both for lems and sheeps. Clear pownage.

there are no facts here dumbass...this is purely a speculation and opinion thread. tone it down with the snide bullshit, ur too into this LOL. besides i'm quite sure i shut more "little cows" up than you have "little lemmings". i'm sure, especially with what i just read from you lol.

#68 Posted by cainetao11 (32498 posts) -

Does seem, that its always excuses. MS is trying to do what the got blamed for, bring games first. Still not good enough to some.

#69 Posted by RR360DD (13661 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@super600 said:

lolwut?

Pretty damn sure the general consensus was that Sony won E3, with their presentation. By a country mile. It wasn't even close, every media outlet basically proclaimed Sony as last year's E3 winner.

Should they have focused more on AAA games? Yeah, I agree on that regard and it should have been a bit more consumer focused. It was however a nice change of pace to see some smaller games get the spotlight, it was a very clever way of saying that with Sony even the smallest of devs would get a fair chance.

You not liking the conference =/= it actually being bad. Bad would be something from 2006 for example. Sony made all the right moves last year, as much as it may pain you.

I expect much more from a mod, super. Objectivity above all else.

Only because of the whole used games debacle. That was the only reason the media rode their dick.

Games were always the reason for E3 ... funny how cows just conveniently ignored that when it came to E3 2013.

MS won in games. They announced and showed more new exclusives. In comparison, Sony announced The Order.

And thats forgetting the fact that MSs E3 actually was game after game after game whereas Sony were less focused and were even talking about TV and Movies ... the things MS were laughed at for focusing on at the XOne reveal.

#70 Edited by AzatiS (13829 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:
Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 2:39am - 22 Feb 14:@BobFTW14 @coolasj19 @MWayDanger It's always a challenge, 90 mins and some games want 10+ mins. Probably why I'm rushed, more games, less me

@MWayDanger Went through E3 plan today, if all comes together will be fun to intro some new people on stage. Will be a games led show again (https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/437025366687772672)

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year. and i'm assuming some of those games will be new ips as well. he made it a point to mention they'll be introducing some new faces on stage.

it should be a good E3 for them. MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

either way it'll also be interesting day. will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash.

Little lemming , listen to your self. You saying " will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash"

Sony is in the biggest financial loss i ever heard. Billions of billions the last 6 years...constantly. When such loss is occuring things are nasty right ? You expecting your product ( PS3 ) to have subpar support ( games/exclusives )... Well WRONG you butthurt lem. Not only PS3 had massive exclusives , both quantity and quality , but as we speak it keeps providing to its owners great and unique gaming experiences... Yes , with that astronomical loss Sony keep supporting its system into next-gen when others , with profits lol , just dumped their consoles because of next-gen.

Where are X360 exclusives ?!! What did you play in 2013 for example? Where is Wiis that outsold everyone ?!!

Sony proved again and again , even on the loss , that providing massive exclusives and massive support something that sheeps and lems you can only DREAM OF !! A really hurt Sony giving lessons to you all what a splendid company really is under nasty circumstances. How NOT to trust Sony and how NOT to end up with PS4 this gen ?

You dont want to talk games both quantity and quality VS Sony even when Sony is on a multibillion loss. That my friend is pownage , both for lems and sheeps. Clear pownage.

there are no facts here dumbass...this is purely a speculation and opinion thread. tone it down with the snide bullshit, ur too into this LOL. besides i'm quite sure i shut more "little cows" up than you have "little lemmings". i'm sure, especially with what i just read from you lol.

Some people talking facts and some others out of their butt , i call em BUTTFACTS. Instead of trying to "insult" me or "troll" me i dare you to prove me wrong instead speaking trollish buttfacts. If you cant prove me wrong then cry me a river because whatever irrelevant thing you say makes me happy !! Means you dont have anything to say !

And your response , sooo damage control over what i said. I love every line you wrote!

#72 Posted by RR360DD (13661 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@RR360DD said:

@Desmonic said:

lolwut?

Pretty damn sure the general consensus was that Sony won E3, with their presentation. By a country mile. It wasn't even close, every media outlet basically proclaimed Sony as last year's E3 winner.

Should they have focused more on AAA games? Yeah, I agree on that regard and it should have been a bit more consumer focused. It was however a nice change of pace to see some smaller games get the spotlight, it was a very clever way of saying that with Sony even the smallest of devs would get a fair chance.

You not liking the conference =/= it actually being bad. Bad would be something from 2006 for example. Sony made all the right moves last year, as much as it may pain you.

Only because of the whole used games debacle. That was the only reason the media rode their dick.

Games were always the reason for E3 ... funny how cows just conveniently ignored that when it came to E3 2013.

MS won in games. They announced and showed more new exclusives. In comparison, Sony announced The Order.

And thats forgetting the fact that MSs E3 actually was game after game after game whereas Sony were less focused and were even talking about TV and Movies ... the things MS were laughed at for focusing on at the XOne reveal.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know indie GAMES didn't count as actual games. No you're right, it was completely focused on TV and other media like someone else's big reveal. You know, that whole big show which forced MS's hand on the whole 180 ordeal? And forced them to have a good E3 or else? Yeah it clearly was as BAD as that.

/sarcasm.

Sony lacked new AAA games. They did not lack games. Those are two very different things. Like I said, they should have focused more on AAA games, from our perspective it would have been much better, but they chose to do a more business focused presentation which did end up paying off.

And also like I said,despite all that Sony made all the right moves last year. They objectively stole the show, no if's or but's about it. A bad show would have been something from 2006, or Wii's 2008 or even Xbox's 2010/11 (the one with Usher, can't recall the exact year). Those were objectively bad. Last year both MS and Sony had objectively good presentations. Sony just used their time and "weapons" (as in, MS's own mistakes) better. And time has proven Sony's decisions to be spot on.

Sorry, those Indie games were filler. And how many were actually exclusive? Any of them? To sum up sonys show ... a huge list of multiplats and CONSOLE DEBUTS LOL seriously, that phrase cracks me up. Weak.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I said they talked about TV and movies, I didn't say they focused on it. Funny the double standards around here.

Sony did lack games. Showing multiplats and timed exclusives (indie or not) does not make up for that. In the end, they showed crap we'd already seen (Clownzone, DelayClub etc) and then announced The Order. That was it.

#73 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (1827 posts) -

Hopefully their games lineup isn't made up of cancelled 360 games this time.

#74 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -
@RR360DD said:

Nope. E3 has also been about hardware, policy announcements and prices. This is a pretty laughable attempt at goalpost moving I've seen lems do before. It won't work.

Oh yeah, and Sony showed more games in total because they actually also showed games at their reveal, unlike Microshit and its TV TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS NO GAMES debacle.

#75 Posted by RR360DD (13661 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@RR360DD said:

Nope. E3 has also been about hardware, policy announcements and prices. This is a pretty laughable attempt at goalpost moving I've seen lems do before. It won't work.

Oh yeah, and Sony showed more games in total because they actually also showed games at their reveal, unlike Microshit and its TV TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS NO GAMES debacle.

I don't even know where the goalposts are even more cows move then around so much. Fair enough, you want to include all that crap as a "win" then go ahead. Sony won't have any price announcement or policy announcement to save them this year, so they best announce some proper games. Not indie crap I could play on my 6 year old mac sitting in my attic.

"Oh yeah, and Sony showed more games in total because they actually also showed games at their reveal, unlike Microshit and its TV TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS NO GAMES debacle."

Nope. we're talking about E3 here. Time ti brush up on your knowledge, because clearly you're mistaken.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#76 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (44839 posts) -

Microsoft can have games lead the show again and people will still say they had no games. I still see people comment on how they focused only on TV and Kinect last E3. It's like they were on complete auto-pilot during E3 or too hung up on the hate bandwagon from the initial reveal.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
#77 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@Desmonic said:

@RR360DD said:

@Desmonic said:

lolwut?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know indie GAMES didn't count as actual games. No you're right, it was completely focused on TV and other media like someone else's big reveal. You know, that whole big show which forced MS's hand on the whole 180 ordeal? And forced them to have a good E3 or else? Yeah it clearly was as BAD as that.

/sarcasm.

Sony lacked new AAA games. They did not lack games. Those are two very different things. Like I said, they should have focused more on AAA games, from our perspective it would have been much better, but they chose to do a more business focused presentation which did end up paying off.

And also like I said,despite all that Sony made all the right moves last year. They objectively stole the show, no if's or but's about it. A bad show would have been something from 2006, or Wii's 2008 or even Xbox's 2010/11 (the one with Usher, can't recall the exact year). Those were objectively bad. Last year both MS and Sony had objectively good presentations. Sony just used their time and "weapons" (as in, MS's own mistakes) better. And time has proven Sony's decisions to be spot on.

Sorry, those Indie games were filler. And how many were actually exclusive? Any of them? To sum up sonys show ... a huge list of multiplats and CONSOLE DEBUTS LOL seriously, that phrase cracks me up. Weak.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I said they talked about TV and movies, I didn't say they focused on it. Funny the double standards around here.

Sony did lack games. Showing multiplats and timed exclusives (indie or not) does not make up for that. In the end, they showed crap we'd already seen (Clownzone, DelayClub etc) and then announced The Order. That was it.

it doesnt matter if sony lacked games at that e3 because sony always delivers games, unlike m$ who drop support after a few years and constantly rehash their sh^t. because of their confusing as fu*k messages following on from reveal m$ needed to clear up their strategy and show the consumers what they were trying to achieve. if their 2013 conference had been a year or 2 earlier they would have won because all they shown was games but their monumental co$k up meant people were confused and more interested in the console features. it also didnt help they cancelled the q & a session after the conference.

sony conference for the most part was damn boring but the last 45min, starting from ff15 trailer, was great. and near the end was pure murder. and what unexpected announcements did m$ have in terms of games? fu%k all. who didnt expect another halo, and hyping an insomanic game is stupid given their track record. m$ got beat down at e3, so much so they changed their damn policies the whole console was built on haha

#78 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

I don't even know where the goalposts are even more cows move then around so much. Fair enough, you want to include all that crap as a "win" then go ahead. Sony won't have any price announcement or policy announcement to save them this year, so they best announce some proper games. Not indie crap I could play on my 6 year old mac sitting in my attic.

"Oh yeah, and Sony showed more games in total because they actually also showed games at their reveal, unlike Microshit and its TV TV TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS NO GAMES debacle."

Nope. we're talking about E3 here. Time ti brush up on your knowledge, because clearly you're mistaken.

I could say the same for Microshit. One game announced post-E3, no details of SO since E3, nothing about QB since E3 except four seconds of gameplay footage in December. It's looking pretty dry post-TF.

Yes, I know we are talking about E3. I am also talking about the games Sony showed off at the reveal. If they had done the same stupid thing that MS had done and shown no games at their reveal and saved everything for E3 they would have been at parity.

#80 Posted by MlauTheDaft (5189 posts) -

Another game focused E3?

Last couple of E3s have been travesties and MS has consistently been a part of the problem.

#81 Edited by RR360DD (13661 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

I could say the same for Microshit. One game announced post-E3, no details of SO since E3, nothing about QB since E3 except four seconds of gameplay footage in December. It's looking pretty dry post-TF.

Yes, I know we are talking about E3. I am also talking about the games Sony showed off at the reveal. If they had done the same stupid thing that MS had done and shown no games at their reveal and saved everything for E3 they would have been at parity.

Except MS announced two games at their reveal (Forza 5 and Quantum Break) compared to sonys 4 games. So there isn't this HUGE gap like you guys like to pretend there is. Combine the reveal with E3, and Microsoft comes out way ahead in proper games.

sorry :(

#82 Edited by RR360DD (13661 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@RR360DD said:

@Desmonic said:

/sarcasm.

Soo much BS. Here allow me to clear your mind:

Ryse (crap)

Killer Instinct (filler/crappy)

Sunset Overdrive (filler)

Forza 5 (good)

Minecraft (multiplat)

Quantum Break (filler)

D4 (filler)

Project Spark (filler)

Crimson Dragon (crap/filler)

Dead Rising 3 (decent)

Witcher 3 (multiplat)

Battlefied 4 (multiplat)

Below (filler)

Black Tusks "project" (lol denied for MOAR GEARS!!)

CG Halo Teaser (obvious filler)

Titanfall. (multiplat)

Right, "filler". Because we know with absolute certainty that Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Bellow, D4 will be must own games, right? Of course we do. We magically do. It's even funnier when you realize that we didn't even get actual gameplay on any of these. But of course the other games were the filler ones. Obviously. Also no multiplat was shown on MS's presentation, right? Of course not. We only imagined it. Only great exclusive games were announced right? Of course.

Out of the 4 games that have already released only two are actually good. Out of those two, only one is actually worth owning (Forza 5).

You keep on spinning and spinning, but that doesn't change the reality: Sony won E3. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant, whether you want to use if's or but's is irrelevant. Sales show the consumers liked Sony's message. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant, in fact "Clownzone" is the best selling exclusive between the two machines.

As for the TV and media thing, there is a reason why MS was mocked and Sony wasn't. One of them did not make a full reveal only about that. That's why.

Don't think Ive ever seen you this mad LOL

Congrats on completely misusing the term filler. Sony (and this was reported on BEFORE they even announced the PS4, you could see it a mile off) were using cheap indie games to make up for the lack of AAA blockbuster games that had for the PS4. (And when I say AAA, i mean budget). And no this isn't mean riding the whole sony doom and gloom crap, this is me saying they aren't in the best financial position, hence the complete LACK of proper games announced for the PS4.

Quantum Break is not filler. Sunset Overdrive is not filler. Just as The Order was not filler. I never said anything about 'must own' games, so again you're putting words in my mouth. And please please don't start talking down about games such as QB from Remedy whilst praising Clownzone LOL seriously, makes you look even stupider.

"but that doesn't change the reality: Sony won E3"

.... who gives a shit again? This whole pansy fit started because super said sony had a bad E3 and you took a tantrum. But in terms of games they did have a bad E3. Don't really care if they did "win" it. They didn't win it with games. #dealwithit.

#83 Posted by Jakandsigz (6341 posts) -

Hopefully people will pay more attention the them this year, because despite almost winning E3 with old and new game announcements back to back to back last year, Sony slapped the shit out of them with like 4 sentences. Even though the failed attempt to sneak the online pay for MP slowed the down the excitement a bit, those 4 sentences pretty much gave it E3 to Sony.

Good thing MS changed up, because they did not care at first, but then while there preorders were going down, Wii U sells started to go up, and we can't have that shit.

#85 Edited by Crypt_mx (4739 posts) -

Anyone who thinks Sony won E3 last year are delusional.

They literally showed us absolutely nothing, took a couple blows at MS and walked off stage. You could see that MS was fighting really hard to get people interested in the games, while Sony took the easy way out.

I really hope both conferences are good this year, MS just needs to do they exact same thing as last year, while Sony seriously needs to prove that they have good exclusives worth showing off. As a Ps4/X1 owner all I can say is its gonna be a good year for gaming.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#87 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Maybe they'll showcase another high profile game that's secretly running on the ps4.

And that would be the only way your mighty fanboy rabid PS love box you warship will ever get as many or as good of exclusives as X1. FACE IT Xbox has the better and more exclusives this gen and it will only continue.

#88 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

Even if MS had an amazing E3 they'd still get terribly outsold by Sony.

#89 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Some people talking facts and some others out of their butt , i call em BUTTFACTS. Instead of trying to "insult" me or "troll" me i dare you to prove me wrong instead speaking trollish buttfacts. If you cant prove me wrong then cry me a river because whatever irrelevant thing you say makes me happy !! Means you dont have anything to say !

And your response , sooo damage control over what i said. I love every line you wrote!

i didnt even read ur message fully...just the first few lines and realized that nonsense was leading somewhere i had no interest in going lol. sorry...i'm just not really interested. because from what i skimmed ur trying to derail the thread completely.

also i don't "troll' anyone on here lol. u started off yourself being very condescending though with the little lemming remark.

#90 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@incuensuocha said:

What's so great about him?

just a little hyperbole for the title to grab attention.

#91 Edited by tdkmillsy (2558 posts) -

Just like to point out according to Sony fanboys indie games are ok.

MS will announce a ton of indie games at E3 as well as other good stuff.

So you cant come back saying all they had was indie games because they are still games. Wont stop people mind.

#92 Edited by AzatiS (13829 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

i didnt even read ur message fully...just the first few lines and realized that nonsense was leading somewhere i had no interest in going lol. sorry...i'm just not really interested. because from what i skimmed ur trying to derail the thread completely.

also i don't "troll' anyone on here lol. u started off yourself being very condescending though with the little lemming remark.

I read yours though. I didnt say any nonsense , i said how things are and some facts. You cant say nothing to me because you cant even deny anything. You are out of arguments so you bringing in irrelevant things like typicals trolls.

Lemmy , since you dont even read what i write , why you answering back while you talking about childish behavors !! Anyways , i love it .. You got nothing to say over my argument because deep inside , you really know im speaking the truth and only that. Panick mode for lems is amusing ! Similar to cows 8 years ago. No , its ever better .. Way better!

#93 Posted by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@me3x12 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Maybe they'll showcase another high profile game that's secretly running on the ps4.

And that would be the only way your mighty fanboy rabid PS love box you warship will ever get as many or as good of exclusives as X1. FACE IT Xbox has the better and more exclusives this gen and it will only continue.

lol that gif is excellent. Stolololololololololen.

#94 Edited by super600 (32404 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@super600 said:

lolwut?

I iked that they focused on the consumer a lot more than MS, but sony really should have shown something to get people that are still on the fence to buy the PS4 besides a tech demo and a cutscene for a game that would release in 2014.I'm talking about exclusives.Indie games are great, but I can buy those games along with whatever games sony releases in the future.Indie games are not something I buy a console for usually. They talked a lot more than they should have. I expected them to impress me if they want me to waste $400 on a new product they want to release later in 2013.They have good consumer policies, but they needed to back it up with the software which they failed to do last year.I hope they impress me this year.

#95 Edited by Alucard_Prime (8621 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Halo- -Halo

Forza Forza

Gears Gears

Fable Fable

Halo Halo

Forza Forza

Do you see this, Sony? This is twelve hardcore exclusives for E3 2014. This list is absolutely impossible to beat.

That's old and irrelevant now, can't believe people still post this. Yes those are established, successful, and beloved franchises, they will continue to be supported in the future because they are in high demand. Sony also has the equivalent(and in some cases, the inferior equivalent...)

Funny how you don't mention several of the new IPs from last E3(Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break , Project Spark, D4), but since you appear to just be hating, it makes perfect sense. Looking forward to the annoucements of next E3........on each side.

#96 Posted by Alcapello (1396 posts) -

LMAO.

Anyways they pretty much leaked their entire show, we already know Halo 5 and Forza H:2 are coming out. All that's left is the new gears, which is a given.

#97 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@RR360DD said:

Except MS announced two games at their reveal (Forza 5 and Quantum Break) compared to sonys 4 games. So there isn't this HUGE gap like you guys like to pretend there is. Combine the reveal with E3, and Microsoft comes out way ahead in proper games.

sorry :(

Off the top of my head:

PS4 reveal and E3

Killzone SF

Knack

Infamous Second Son

Drive Club

Destiny

Watch Dogs

Deep Down

The Witness

The Order

Final Fantasy XV

Kingdom Hearts 3

Mad Max

NO DRM AND USED GAMES ALLOWED YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EAT SHIT XBONE

Xbone reveal and E3:

Forza 5

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Halo 5

Ryse

MGS5 (which ended up being better on the PS4, based Kojima for rusing lemming scum!)

The Witcher 3

Filler Instinct (lol unfinished fighting game)

D4

Project Spark

Dead Rising 3

Below (though this is one of those "shitty" indie games and not a "proper game" so I don't know if I should list it here to protect lem sensitivites)

Tituhfuhh

PS4: 12 Xbone: 13. And the policy announcements were worth 10 game reveals. So yeah, "way ahead." LMAO lemmings. Keep being stupid.

#98 Posted by sailor232 (6716 posts) -

@super600 said:

Agreed, MS conference blew all the others out of the water, the only reason people say Sony's was better is because of the 1 minute of ownage, I remember the chat in multiple websites saying how boring Sony's was, up until that one moment. If Microsoft can do a conference like that again, I'll be really happy, almost like E3 of old.

#99 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@AzatiS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

I read yours though. I didnt say any nonsense , i said how things are and some facts. You cant say nothing to me because you cant even deny anything. You are out of arguments so you bringing in irrelevant things like typicals trolls.

Lemmy , since you dont even read what i write , why you answering back while you talking about childish behavors !! Anyways , i love it .. You got nothing to say over my argument because deep inside , you really know im speaking the truth and only that. Panick mode for lems is amusing ! Similar to cows 8 years ago. No , its ever better .. Way better!

O_o

ok i guess

#100 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -
@alcapello said:

LMAO.

Anyways they pretty much leaked their entire show, we already know Halo 5 and Forza H:2 are coming out. All that's left is the new gears, which is a given.

why are cows so stupid? they just brought Gears the other month. ur not going to see too much of anything Gears related at E3.

did u even read his tweets or did you go right into ur cow damage control lol? he's saying how he's having trouble fitting all the games they have into their 90 minute show. yet here you come still riding that lame Halo/Forza/Gears mantra...it doesnt even make any sense anymore with the new games MS has released and announced. seriously lol, some cows are new age stupid and just out of ideas.