The Great Phil Spencer says...(E3 related)

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts
Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 2:39am - 22 Feb 14:@BobFTW14 @coolasj19 @MWayDanger It's always a challenge, 90 mins and some games want 10+ mins. Probably why I'm rushed, more games, less me

Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 7:45pm - 21 Feb 14:

@MWayDanger Went through E3 plan today, if all comes together will be fun to intro some new people on stage. Will be a games led show again (https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/437025366687772672)

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year. and i'm assuming some of those games will be new ips as well. he made it a point to mention they'll be introducing some new faces on stage.

it should be a good E3 for them. MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

either way it'll also be interesting day. will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

Should start preparing a list for lemming meltdowns this year...

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:
MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

Yes, because PS won't be getting any new games at E3. I'm sure PS is looking a lot more inviting than Xbone to many devs.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@tymeservesfate: They have way more games in development and more exclusives in the works. MS relies on shooters and 3rd party content or 2nd party content

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year.

have another game focused E3 this year.

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

So MS is planning to showcase games at E3? And also new IPs? Wow they are really going to catch Sony with their pants down with this one, that's a serious plan they have right there.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Hopefully it's like last year's E3 where MS showed games for almost the entire show.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tyloss

Hopefully they'll show games this time

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Good. Hope Sony does the same. Cant wait for E3 this year. Both companies will probably be betting on games in order to not lose momentum

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tymeservesfate

@millerlight89 said:

@tymeservesfate said:
MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

Yes, because PS won't be getting any new games at E3. I'm sure PS is looking a lot more inviting than Xbone to many devs.

thats the thing with Playstation games though...they get announce....but they don't always release, lol. or they take forever to release at the least.

Sony loves stringing u chumps along. last gen you spent 5 years out of 8 waiting to start getting some good games...it was ridiculous to watch. no wonder you guys are so bitter at times.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Is everybody ready for some Kinect apps?!

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tyloss

@tymeservesfate: Still Waiting for your reply in the other thread.

Here's a link in-case you forgot. Link

Edit:You replied nvm.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Maybe they'll showcase another high profile game that's secretly running on the ps4.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

They're prepping early considering the Xbone has no games.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I like MS's E3 conference last year.Let's hope this year's E3 conference is the same as last year. And sony needs to take a page from MS's E3 conference last year and make their e3 conference this year way better than their conference last year because their e3 conference last year was really bad.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tymeservesfate

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year.

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

where were u at last year dipshit...all they showed were games lol. ur getting stupider by the post friend?

@treedoor said:

Hopefully it's like last year's E3 where MS showed games for almost the entire show.

he seemed to be insinuating that with the tweets, i think. he's just having problems trying to fit all the games in because the studios/devs seem to each want a ten minute chunk of the 90 minutes showcase. so thats at least 9 confirmed games to be shown...who knows how many to be shown after he tells some devs they can't get the time.

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tymeservesfate: They have way more games in development and more exclusives in the works. MS relies on shooters and 3rd party content or 2nd party content

yes, Microsoft does it in a smart business while Sony throws money around at these studios and ends up canceling the game or delaying them until no one cares about them anymore. no wonder their stock was downgraded to junk status.

but also MS does have way more 1st party content coming out, or in the works, than cows seem to realize lol.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By millerlight89

@super600 said:

I like MS's E3 conference last year.Let's hope this year's E3 conference is the same as last year. And sony needs to take a page from MS's E3 conference last year and make their e3 conference this year way better than their conference last year because their e3 conference last year was really bad.

Uh their conference last year was amazing. They walked all over MS during the PS reveal.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 millerlight89

@tymeservesfate said:

@millerlight89 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

thats the thing with Playstation games though...they get announce....but they don't always release, lol. or they take forever to release at the least.

Sony loves stringing u chumps along. last gen you spent 5 years out of 8 waiting to start getting some good games...it was ridiculous to watch. no wonder you guys are so bitter at times.

Why would I be bitter? I have an Xbone, WiiU, PS4, and PC for this gen. I'll get to play great games on all systems. I win, you lose.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Halo- -Halo

Forza Forza

Gears Gears

Fable Fable

Halo Halo

Forza Forza

Do you see this, Sony? This is twelve hardcore exclusives for E3 2014. This list is absolutely impossible to beat.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shewgenja

@silversix_ said:

Halo- -Halo

Forza Forza

Gears Gears

Fable Fable

Halo Halo

Forza Forza

Watercooler Watercooler

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

It better be. If they don't have a strong showing, the PS4 will walk right into 2015 as the definitive leader of the generation.

Sony will most definitely try to capitalize on their success. I could see them showing off Uncharted 4, Santa Monica's new IP, GT7 and a few more games.

http://gotgame.com/2014/01/23/whats-next-for-playstation-4-and-sony-with-john-koller/

"It’s going to be a massive content year.......... There’s certainly a lot to talk about there. So E3 is going to be fun this year. This is going to be one of those, you know, years where we’re going to have a fun time showing new games to the world."

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By super600  Moderator

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

Uh their conference last year was amazing. They walked all over MS during the PS reveal.

Besides the last 10-20 minutes I thought sony's conference was average or below average. Next to no interesting exclusives were shown and whatever exclusives were shown were either indie games or had next to no gameplay shown for them.I don't think indie games are bad.Multiplats that were on other consoles were shown a lot(some of these multiplats would not release until mid to late 2014).Sony focused on the media part of the PS4 a lot. MS pretty much showed game after game after game and they could have gotten me to buy the xbox one, but the drm requirement and the high launch price prevented me from thinking about buying the console.Sony pretty much talked more about their vision for the PS4 more instead of showing more games for the PS4 and I hope they actually show more exclusive games this year because only one exclusive game interests me right now.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tymeservesfate

@millerlight89 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@millerlight89 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Why would I be bitter? I have an Xbone, WiiU, PS4, and PC for this gen. I'll get to play great games on all systems. I win, you lose.

ok well ur not included. but these cows man...i'm feeling a lot of anger and angst from them. these boys are MAD lmao.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#25 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

LOL Microsoft. Sony is truly the company by gamers for gamers worldwide.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tymeservesfate

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate: Still Waiting for your reply in the other thread.

Here's a link in-case you forgot. Link

Edit:You replied nvm.

damn dude, wtf?? take it easy...i have way to many messages from you in the last couple of hours i've discovered you're even alive. relax lol. ur on my dick a little too damn much...take it easy, lol.

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

Sony's conference really wasnt that amazing lol. MS killed them in the games department. honestly Sony's conference was dragging really bad. the only thing that save it was the low price point announcement and the no drm/used games. besides that, their conference sucked.

they showed way to much Vita shii...then way to much TV/media shii...then too much indie games shii...announced the pricepoint(cheers)...snuck in that psn is going to be a paid online serve now...then announced used games and no drm(crowd roars) lol.that was it lol.

it only seemed like they killed it because of those two things. but as far as games go MS won easily.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 millerlight89

@super600 said:

Sony pretty much talked more about their vision for the PS4 more instead of showing more games for the PS4 and I hope they actually show more exclusive games this year because only one exclusive game interests me right now.

That's what they needed to do. They saw the backlash against MS, took advantage of it and it paid off. They did what they needed to do. This E3 they can show games. The most important thing they needed to do was show their vision last year. They did that.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:
Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) tweeted at 2:39am - 22 Feb 14:@BobFTW14 @coolasj19 @MWayDanger It's always a challenge, 90 mins and some games want 10+ mins. Probably why I'm rushed, more games, less me

@MWayDanger Went through E3 plan today, if all comes together will be fun to intro some new people on stage. Will be a games led show again (https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/437025366687772672)

its looking like Microsoft is gearing up to have another game focused E3 this year. and i'm assuming some of those games will be new ips as well. he made it a point to mention they'll be introducing some new faces on stage.

it should be a good E3 for them. MS dumping more new games on Sony's lap while cows pretend to drool over Infamous and Driveclub...or ignore the new ips completely and proceed on with their Halo/Forza/Gears delusional mantra lol.

either way it'll also be interesting day. will the gamers put their money where their mouth is and show that its the games that matter? that they'll go where the games are. or will Sony continue to get a free pass with mediocre games and delays....? because lets face it...Sony only has Naughty Dog. the rest of their 1st party devs are borderline trash.

Well based on the last few E3s there really is no where to go but up for Microsoft. You could also say the Xbone has been getting a pass with mediocre games and delays for quite awhile now. Sony has a lot more great studios than Naughty Dog, I wouldn't even consider Naughty Dog my favorite Sony studio.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#29 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@tyloss said:

Hopefully they'll show games this time

Hopefully, more games = more competition

more competition = better games and better service

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Phil "There's going to be a new Sakaguchi RPG on the Xbone. Oh wait, no there won't." Spencer.

Enjoy your interminable wait for games, lemming.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

Game focused like 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Kinect games and exclusive TV shows. Then lems will come here and scream "Thank you Great Phil Spencer for the thick turd you deposited in my mouth!"

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

did someone say tv?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tymeservesfate

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

Sony pretty much talked more about their vision for the PS4 more instead of showing more games for the PS4 and I hope they actually show more exclusive games this year because only one exclusive game interests me right now.

That's what they needed to do. They saw the backlash against MS, took advantage of it and it paid off. They did what they needed to do. This E3 they can show games. The most important thing they needed to do was show their vision last year. They did that.

LMAO....but cows and follower wannabes roasted Microsoft for doing just that with their own reveal of the Xbox One in a totally separate presentation. remember the...TV TV SPORTS MUSIC TV TV chants? but Sony doing it during FN E3 was the right move and time to do it right? yea, no lol. there's a double standard going here.

@Shielder7 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Well based on the last few E3s there really is no where to go but up for Microsoft. You could also say the Xbone has been getting a pass with mediocre games and delays for quite awhile now. Sony has a lot more great studios than Naughty Dog, I wouldn't even consider Naughty Dog my favorite Sony studio.

MS's E3 killed Sony's. they just took advantage of backing out of their drm policy and undercutting the XB1's price. besides that their E3 was terrible and boring....even a little offensive with out they snuck in their paid online multiplayer policy while the crowd was cheering lol.

whats ur favorite 1st party studio?

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bloodlust_101

@tymeservesfate said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

Kinect games and exclusive TV shows. Then lems will come here and scream "Thank you Great Phil Spencer for the thick turd you deposited in my mouth!"

no, game focused like 2013 you dumb shit.

ur a vulgar little ****, u know that? ur probably a ***** even though you try talking all wreckless on here. lol smh....a straight *****.

Yep.. you're mad.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@tymeservesfate: lmfao. Its funny seeing little kids get mad on a video game forum.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 millerlight89

@tymeservesfate said:

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

LMAO....but cows and follower wannabes roasted Microsoft for doing just that with their own reveal of the Xbox One in a totally separate presentation. remember the...TV TV SPORTS MUSIC TV TV chants? but Sony doing it during FN E3 was the right move and time to do it right? yea, no lol. there's a double standard going here.

Your post has zero to do with mine. Look, keep bitching and moaning. Fanboys lose in the end. I win in the end. You will miss out, I will gain. It's a glorious day I tell you.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bloodlust_101

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

I laughed out loud at the end of that post. Especially after reading the reply you got. Amazing..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shewgenja

@tymeservesfate said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

ur a vulgar little shit, u know that? ur probably a pussy even though you try talking all wreckless on here. lol smh....a straight pussy.

The butthurt is real.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrenadeLauncher

@tymeservesfate said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

ur a vulgar little shit, u know that? ur probably a pussy even though you try talking all wreckless on here. lol smh....a straight pussy.

No shit it was game focused, they released next to **** all on the 360 in 2012 and 2013 and the reveal was totally game free.

Gonna be fun watching lems defend 2014's filler because half their studios either don't exist or are making Kinect guff.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

MS's E3 killed Sony's. they just took advantage of backing out of their drm policy and undercutting the XB1's price. besides that their E3 was terrible and boring....even a little offensive with out they snuck in their paid online multiplayer policy while the crowd was cheering lol.

Yeah exactly the crowd was cheering at Sony while at MS you got crickets

Hard to say but I'd put Sucker Punch and SCE Santa Monica Studios ahead of Naughty Dog any day of the week.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Shielder7 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Yeah exactly the crowd was cheering at Sony while at MS you got crickets

Hard to say but I'd put Sucker Punch and SCE Santa Monica Studios ahead of Naughty Dog any day of the week.

that's surprising...those studios. i guess i see why ur so amped for this game then.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tyloss

@tymeservesfate said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tyloss said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Have

Another

Game

Focused

E3

hahaha

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By super600  Moderator

@millerlight89 said:

@super600 said:

They needed to do more than that in my opinion. They needed to show something that would impress me or make me want to buy the PS4 and they failed badly because they did not do that.I don't buy consoles or any product based on just a company's vision. They need to impress me a lot more to buy their product especially a product that costs $400.Infamous second son is the only PS4 exclusive that interests me right now.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tyloss

@super600: didn't you buy a Wii?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 super600  Moderator

@tyloss said:

@super600: didn't you buy a Wii?

You mean WiiU.I bought it for all the games I'm interested in the future.I waited for most of the major problems to be fixed and for more exclusives to be released. I have a backlog of games to play for that console.The PS4 only has one game I'm interested in so far.The xbox one has a couple, but the price is way to high right now for that console

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@tymeservesfate: I hope they show off as many games as possible....

Then lems could actually start with a decent conversation with a cow after E3...

LOL but we PS gamers and Xbox gamers will always be amused by their fanboyism.

But I truly hope Microsoft would show us some more games....

On another note:

Isn't splinter cell games an xbox exclusive because conviction and blacklist was just released on xbox 360......

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tymeservesfate

@acp_45 said:

@tymeservesfate: I hope they show off as many games as possible....

Then lems could actually start with a decent conversation with a cow after E3...

LOL but we PS gamers and Xbox gamers will always be amused by their fanboyism.

But I truly hope Microsoft would show us some more games....

On another note:

Isn't splinter cell games an xbox exclusive because conviction and blacklist was just released on xbox 360......

lol, what games do you "PS gamers" have to tout? Infamous and The Order? they look like generic trash with pretty graphics. like much of the playstation library was last gen.

the XB1 has Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Quantum Dream, D4, Halo 5, Titanfall, and a new Fable game coming to talk about. along with the new games already released. and with how Phil Spencer is tweeting it seems like they have even more in store for their gamers. the lemmings have plenty to talk about. they just don't seem insecure enough to have too constantly like you cows and their hyperbole filled threads lol.

i mean, do you expect people to be impressed with The Order and Infamous SS and their generic gameplay. please, u MUST be joking lol. this is all in fun but cmon...the ps4 and its two games arent awe inspiring at all.because no one is talking about those games besides cows trying to convince people that they're good smh lol.

also, funny stuff with the splinter cell games. its obvious i'm leaving cows with no better answers so they have to go as low as possible XD

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GrenadeLauncher

@tymeservesfate said:

the XB1 has Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Quantum Dream, D4, Halo 5, Titanfall, and a new Fable game coming to talk about.

Generic trash with pretty graphics.

Also half that list is multiplats or stuff coming next year.