The Golf Club 1080p on Ps4 but 720p on xbox one

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

is there detail and picture of this game? Does have online, tournament mode?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@SolidTy said:

But the Cloud and DX12 and DX13 and DX14 and The Cloud 2 and Kinect removal didn't permanently upgrade the physical weaker Xbone hardware? I read many times here that the physical Xbone finalized hardware was somehow going to become more powerful overtime. Hmmm...Maybe the extra Xbone super power is only demonstrated in Last Gen PS360 upscaled and ported games like Destiny.

Maybe those magic pixies they keep in every Xbone machines need some relief! I think this golf game is when the pixies are on vacation.

did you have to sink down to THERE level dude?

I blame a few drinks prior and late night comedy shenanigans. I get goofy before I get tucked in for night-night beddy time.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@Heirren said:

Didn't Sega Saturn have a higher resolution than Sony Playstation AND N64? Nobody gave a fck.

havent you heard?

Gameplay is a thing of the past

its all about Graphics,Resolution and framerates

as long as my game runs at 1080p,nothing else matters.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@shadiezz2012 said:

Anthony: That’s the aim, we’re running in 1080p at the moment but not quite at 60fps. I don’t think we have an actual hard figure for FPS its more about getting to a point where it feels right. I was reading an article the other day that the human brain can’t tell the difference between 50fps and 60fps anyway so as long as it feels right I’ll be happy.

This would probably be a contributing factor as to why they can't get a golf fame running at 1080p - one of their "developers" thinks you can't dell the difference between 50-60fps. And not because he's never seen it in person before (how that's possible for a game developer is beyond me), but because he read it in an article somewhere (that was wrong).