The best FPS of all time TOURNAMENT! Vote for entrants!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

OK so due to the upset of the last vote threads (mostly because Killzone 2 was on top 3 and stomped everyone the first thread so people though there were trolls voting.) and the many PMs requesting an open no strings attached FPS tournament, we have this.

This thread will start a tournament where your votes will determine the single best First Person shooter of all time, across all platforms, no strings attached EXCEPT expansions. they HAVE to be standalone.

RULES:

1.In this thread, people will vote for their top 5 FPS games of all time. Each FPS will have 50 for the top choice and 10 for the bottom.

2.The top 50 in this thread will be put in brackets in head to head threads. So this tournament will take awhile.

3.If we don't get 50 votes we will do 35, 30, or 25. But from the last thread I believe we will get more than 50.

4. No expansions that are not standalone..

5. ALL systems that can play games. Including all home computers, PC, Game consoles, handhelds, etc.

6. Have fun I guess.

The names of all the votes will be under tally results. The top 50 games (unless we get a low number, then I'll shrink it) will be counted. They will go under the winners section and then we will start the head to head matchups.

TALLY RESULTS:

THE TOP 50 WINNERS

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

You've don't this thread already. Killzone won. We don't need it again