The 3DS Is Literally A Super Technological Marvel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

When it comes to handheld gaming, you can't beat the three-dimensional fun of the Nintendo 3DS. While other handheld gaming systems focus on graphics and sound, Nintendo looked for a new and creative way to play games, this time in 3D. The technology in the Nintendo 3DS allows the user to view games and content in 3D without having to wear those silly glasses. Basically, the screen sends a different image to each eye so that you get the full effect of objects flying at you in three dimensions.

It still has two screens and the traditional game play buttons. However, this version, aside from offering three dimensional pictures, has a few added features to enhance your gaming experience. The 3DS has a built-in gyroscope, which means that moving your device will affect game play as much as hitting the down button. The 3DS also has 3 cameras so that you can get a clear picture every time. Plus, the 3DS allows you to project your games onto images of your room, which is pretty cool if you want to incorporate real-life objects into your gaming experience.

If you want to do something besides game, the 3DS can do that, too. You have the opportunity to download games and look at online content from your Nintendo DS. Additionally, the DS has a built-in GPS, which means you don't have to buy a separate Garmin or Tom-Tom when you take a road trip. You can also take a trip down memory lane by downloading and playing games from older systems like Game Boy Advance, as well as games from the popular NES and Super NES console systems.

If you want a handheld gaming device that is easily to personalize and fun for the whole family, then a Nintendo 3DS should be exactly what you need. With a great variety of games for just about anyone, it is a fun and light-hearted system that can also produce realistic graphics and game play. You can play many of your favorite Wii games as well as games from the classic Nintendo systems anytime you want and anywhere you are, making this the ultimate accessory for long road trips and endless flights.

If you want to get started with a fin pocket-sized gaming adventure, then come to Sears, where we will outfit you with everything you need to have the ultimate Nintendo 3DS experience. Start with a console and a few games, then customize your device so no one else in the family feels entitled to play on your system. You can opt for decorative covers and cases, as well as custom stylus options that fit every personality. Don't forget to add on extra charger options and other accessories to round out your experience. Browse your great selection to pick out something you will love and play with for years to come.

So, according to Sears:

• The 3DS is a projector
  • The 3DS is a great camera
  • The 3DS is a Wii
  • The 3DS can download SNES and GBA games (;__;)
  • The 3DS is a GPS (?)
  • The 3DS is customizable (heads up, this will be added in 3DS OS 9.0, which still hasn't even been released)
  • Basically, the 3DS is like the ultimate marvel of technology. All bow before the 3DS.

And I'm not even making this up, check out their page.

Man, I didn't know my 3DS is so amazing. I clearly didn't give it enough credit.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14411 Posts

All Hail Godtendo!

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

vita is more of a technical marvel than 3ds. both suck though as does handheld gaming in general. lol handhelds

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I like my 3DS, just not enough games I want on it and some games I think are over priced for what they are. Reminds me I still need to finish Kirby triple deluxe and I bet I missed the recent sales.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

vita is more of a technical marvel than 3ds. both suck though as does handheld gaming in general. lol handhelds

@pimphand_gamer said:

I like my 3DS, just not enough games I want on it and some games I think are over priced for what they are. Reminds me I still need to finish Kirby triple deluxe and I bet I missed the recent sales.

Did not read the thread.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@ghostwarrior786: this is how you can tell people didn't bother reading the OP

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

They forgot to mention the video call app. Much better than Skype, IMHO. Its fingerprint ID sensor is pretty good too, possibly rivals Apple's iPhone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#8 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@ANIMEguy10034 said:

They forgot to mention the video call app. Much better than Skype, IMHO. Its fingerprint ID sensor is pretty good too, possibly rivals Apple's iPhone.

At least it's better than the one on the Galaxy S5.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I did read the OP, I just had nothing intelligent to say about how or what Sears advertises, that crap happens a lot with all sorts of products , I couldn't care less but despite it I still love the handheld and said what I thought about it. You guys are just as moronic as the product manager of marketing at Sears

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

It's the best Handheld portable out right now, in my opinion. Nice selection of games, too.

No, I didn't bother reading too much of Char's OP.

CDWJUSTIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 CDWJUSTIN
Member since 2003 • 2078 Posts

Yup that's why I sold mine after a few months of owning and never using. It was just too much awesome for me to handle, guess I'll stick with my crapy vita.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Well, there are rumors about a Twilight Princess port for the New 3DS, so, the part about it playing Wii games is sort of, kind of, remotely true-ish.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#13 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Sears is REALLY selling this Mythical 3DS. I can't wait to get one!