The 2012 System Wars Awards! Stick a Fork In It. It's Done! Lock It Down, Mods.

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: 2ndWonder

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobeartist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: JustPlainLucas

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4 Hype Thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable: The Journey Hype Thread

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Animal_Mother

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SDC

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slashless's Love letter

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: thom_maytees

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead:

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Freedomfreak

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Game

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Char

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lundy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Darklink

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Freedom

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Verb

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Casey

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User:

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Cheleman

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Darklink

System Wars King/Queen: Darklink

The "YOUR WINNER!" Dubious Honors

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Guardian

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: Gamerwillz

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Champ

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: PlayStation All-stars

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic:

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Gamerwillz

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: PinnacleGamingP

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Am cry

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: -Fear

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin, all of his rages.

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTY

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Pinnacle

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Shadowmoses

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: LoosingEnds

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Finalstar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Arisshadows

The System Wars Awards

Will keep editing.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: cheleman

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: lundy

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Michael

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: funshong

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: platniumgamer

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: blabadon

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: darklink

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: charizard

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: ispeakfact

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: darklink

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: adobeartist

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: xerogravity

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Xerogravity

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: heewee

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: legendofnerd

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Charizard

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Darklink

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Charizard

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Lundy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Lundy

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: verbtex

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Caseywagner

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: lundy

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: charzard

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: darklink

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: cheleman

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: lundy

System Wars King/Queen: charizard

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: mrbillgates

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: Mems

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Loosingends

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Champ

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: loosingends

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: loosingends

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: gamerwillis

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: lowe

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: texasgoldrush

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: freemilk

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: freemilk

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Texasgoldrush

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTY

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Loosingends

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Kuramien

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Johnnycage

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Rocker6

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: Loosingends

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: ispeakfact

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: chaz

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Blabadon

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: darkspineslayer

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: michael0134567

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: readingrainbow

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Resident Evil 6

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:Fable the Journey 8.0

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: ispeakfact

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: ___ Domination Continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet:

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: shadowmoses

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: caseywegner

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: justplainlucas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: solidty

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: PannicAtack

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: solidty

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: johnnycagemk

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: FreedomFreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: AdobeArtist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: caseywegner

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: solidty

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: caseywegner

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: caseywegner

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink77

System Wars King/Queen: DarkLink77

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Charizard1605

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerWillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FinalStar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Jankarcop

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Resident Evil 6

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: sony is in 2nd place

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerWillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: FreedomFreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: sniper4321

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: JRPG hate by SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: me3x12

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin's threads

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: jg4xchamp

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: me3x12

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: johnnycagemk

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: jankarcop

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: johnnycagemk

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: majormayor

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: caseywegner

Blabadon

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#106 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: mitu

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: The_Game21x (I think that's correct)

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: ShadowMoses

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread:

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme:

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet:

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who Posts Too Much: SNIPER4321

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Wasdie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:super600

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: The_Game21x

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: The_Game21x

System Wars King/Queen: Lundy

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: Gamerwillz

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: DarkLink

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic:

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Gamerwillz

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: FreedomFreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: ShadowMoses

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: SNIPER4321

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: So many bad ones.

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: SNIPER4321

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMoses

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: SNIPER4321

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: loosingends

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: ShadowMoses

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: FreedomFreak

The System Wars Awards

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#107 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ispeakfact

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: jg4xchamp (for Raylan Givens yo)

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: AdobeArtist (why isn't this award named after him yet?)

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: loosingENDS

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: jelly

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: slowshow's' smashmouth bet

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: SNIPER

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Snooze

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: FrozenLiquid

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: BPoole

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: NeonNinja

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Shadowsdemon

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: skinny_man_69

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: jg4xchamp

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Teuf (wtf happened to him/her?)

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: loosingENDS

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: FrozenLiquid

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Mitu

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: SolidTy

System Wars King/Queen: loosingENDS

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: loosingENDS

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: SNIPER

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: RE6, duh

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: PS4/720 rumors

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality:

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: jg4xchamp

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: SNIPER and his corrupt mainstream media schtick

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: SNIPER

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: loosingENDS (ispeakfact is a close second)

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: SNIPER (pinnacle is a close second)

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: SNIPER

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Arach666

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: loosingENDS

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: ispeakfact

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: SolidTy

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: ConanTheStoner

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:ShadowDeathX

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: AdobeArtist

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:AdobeArtist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: NeonNinja

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Charizard1605 (Wii U Hype Thread)

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: ispeakfact

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: charizard1605

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Sony Domination Continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: AdobeArtist and Mass Effect 3 GOTY prediction

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:GreySeal9

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: jg4xchamp

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: FreedomFreak

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: VendettaRed07

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: JethroVegas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: NanoMage

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Lundy_86

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: TheGame_21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: GreySeal9

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: ConanTheStoner

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: The_Didact

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: HaziqonFire

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: RonValencia

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: VendettaRed07

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: SolidTy

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: The_Didact

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Blabadon

System Wars King/Queen: Darklink77

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Pinnacle

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerWillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: Final Star

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: kuraimen

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: PS3 vs 360 in sales.

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerWillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: clyde46

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: pinnacle

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Heil68 the barn buster.

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Pinnacle

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Syndicate86 or something. A newish user who claimed to get their cousin in front of the keyboard to fight their battles.

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: me3x12

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Pinnacle.

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JohnnyCageMK

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: The_Bi99man

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: stsmat106

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: ShadowMoses900

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:Nintendo_Ownes7

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: SolidTy

The System Wars Awards

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 organic_machine
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: drinkerofjuice

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Michael0134567

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: LegendofNerd

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Wii U hype thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: "Dyad Creator Calls Linear Stories in Games Worthless, Mass Effect Horrible" (LINK)

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: TheEroica

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SO SNIPER

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: BlackBond

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: the many alts of hewee

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: anshul89

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: FrozenLiquid

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: skrat_01

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: heretrix

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: jg4xchamp

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: TechnoWeirdo

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Master_ShakeXXX

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: TheEroica

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: musicalmac

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: lundy86_4

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: skrat_01

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: FrozenLiquid

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Zeviander (aka foxhound_fox)

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: skrat_01

System Wars King/Queen: lundy86_4

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Master_ShakeXXX

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar2007

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jg4xchamp

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:Resident Evil 6

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Heil68

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:Michael0134567

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: kuraimen

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Heil68

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Fear-

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: TheOldOlder

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: iSpeakFact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Heil68

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: AdrianWerner

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: SecretPolice

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: shadowmoses900

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Willy105

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:

The System Wars Awards

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#110 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Badosh

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: FreedomFreak

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable the Journey

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Sony Domination Continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Adobe's sig

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: AdobeArtist

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: XaeroGravity

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: ShadowMoses

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Charizard1605

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: j4gxChamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: DarkLink77

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: FreedomFreak

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Badosh

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: TheDidact

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: DarkLink77

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink77

System Wars King/Queen: Lundy86_4

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: LoosingEnds

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: MasterShake

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: SNIPER4321

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: ______ Has no games

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Kuraimen

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick:

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: ShadowMoses

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin's rage

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: ShadowMoses

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: johnnycagemk

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: jankarcop

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: loosingEnds

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: kuraimen

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:Charizard1605

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: ArisShadows

The System Wars Awards

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#111 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Saltymeatballs

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Xaero_Gravity

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: ispeakfact

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Assassin's Creed III Hype Thread by Phazonblazer

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable: The Journey

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: DarkLink

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Cherokee_Jack's Linkin Park Bet

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: Cherokee_Jack

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Aljosa

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Waltefmoney

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: ShadowMoses

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: khoofia_pika

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Badosh

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: lundy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: funsohng

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: sagem

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Cheleman

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: theguardian03

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: psymon100

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Heil

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: mitu

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: TheDidact

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Cloud_Sea

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Timstuff

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerwilzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jg4xgchamp

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: ___ Is Doomed

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerwillzPS

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: freedomfreak

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: arkephonic

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: SNIPER4321

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: arkephonic

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: ShadowMoses

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: SNIPER

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMoses

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: arach

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: theeroica

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Slashkice

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Eponique

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: BPoole

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:Cheleman

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Sagem28

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: Adobeartist

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: GamerwillzPS (:P)

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: PhazonBlazer's Assassin's Creed 3 Hype Thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Pretty much any Lounge

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: GreySeal9's Madonna Bet

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: Waltefmoney

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Shadowmoses

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Charizard

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: freedomfreak

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:Charizard

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: MSXBOX4EVER

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: Verb

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Casey

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Darklink

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: TheDidact

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Darklink

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerwillzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: finalstar2007

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: SNIPER

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:PlayStation All-stars

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Any Sales Thread

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerwillzPS

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Shadowmoses

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Shadowmoses

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Shadowmoses

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Shadowmoses

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Rocker6

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: freedomfreak

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: finalstar2007

The "F*ck You HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Afficionando:mariokart64fan

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Arisshadows

The System Wars Awards

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Cheleman for being called 'Cheleman'

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: FreedomFreak

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: FreedomFreak

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: ShadowMoses900

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread:Wonderbook: Book Of Spells hype thread (feat. JohnnyCageMK's self-ownage)

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: 'Usher is worth more than Sony' by JohnnyCageMK

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: PhazonBlazer

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Clyde46

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: iSpeakFact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Fear-

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: heeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeee

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: themajormayor

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Vatusus

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: GreySeal9

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: darkdude2K12 (R.I.P)

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: ShadowMoses900

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Cheleman

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: CaseyWegner

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: ShadowMoses900

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: NVIDATI

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: Solidty

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Wasdie

System Wars King/Queen: SNIPER4321 for his ability to utterly ruin any thread on a whim.

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: loosingENDS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: NoodleFighter

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Halo 4

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Sony is d0med

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: GamerWillzPS (Might as well remove the 'PS' fvcking traitor)

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: TexasGoldrush for his love for Bioware

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: SNIPER4321 and his monotonous 'Corrupt Mainstream Media' guff

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Fear-

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin497 A.K.A jamemcabe raging over the discovery of his past.

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: kuraimen

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JohnnyCageMK (Self owned himself to death, R.I.P)

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: RyviusARC

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: loosingENDS

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Eddie_Vedder

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Shinobishyguy

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Solidty

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

*ahem* A reminder folks, only submissions with the complete list (as seen in the OP) are counted. You don't have to vote in all categories, but you do have to post the complete list (copy and paste from OP), and you have the option to leave what ever nomination blank. Don't cut out or only type in the categories you want to vote for.

Also, ABSOLUTELY NO campaigning for votes in here.

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#117 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: SaltyMeatballs

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Freedomfreak

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Wii U

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Wonderbook thread

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: So Sniper

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: JohnnyCageMK

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Heewee

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Charizard

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Johnnycagemk

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Badosh

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: Badosh

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: DarkLink

System Wars King/Queen: DarkLink

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Mastershake

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: JohnnyCageMK

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Shadowmoses

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: PC gaming sucks

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: gamerwillz

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: shadowmoses

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Heil

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Sniper

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: Sniper

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Shadowmoses blog

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: JohnnycageMK

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Shadowmoses

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: JohnnycageMK

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Heil

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: AdobeArtist

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Kuraiman

rNintendo Aficionado: Charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Aris Shadows

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: themajormayor

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig:master

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: ispeakfacts

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: pinnacle

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeakfacts

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: cheleman

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: SolidTy

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: SolidTy

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: ObviouslyRight

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: SolidTy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: themajormayor

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: pinnacle

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod: verb

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: SolidTy

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: SolidTy

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: SolidTy

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: cheleman

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: SolidTy

System Wars King/Queen:

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Game21

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: TheEroica

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darklink

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:Halo 4

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Sony is doomed

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: gamerwillz

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Tesselation

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: sts

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Game21

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: pinnacle

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: Tessellation

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: Game21

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: ronvalencia

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: TheEroica

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: pinnacle

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: charizar

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Slashkice

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

2ndWonder

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: jg4xchamp

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Stevo_the_gamer

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Fable: The Journey Hype Thread

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: DarkLink77

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SO SNIPER

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slow_Show Smashmouth bet

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: Cherokee_Jack

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: Jg4xchamp

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Mitu123

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Sagem28

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: Lundy_88

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Funsohng

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Ly_the_Fairy

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: clyde46

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: FreedomFreak

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: Lundy_88

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: jg4xgchamp

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: Rocker6

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: Darklink77

System Wars King/Queen: Freedomfreak

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: Loosingends

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: FinalStar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: jg4xgchamp

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year: Playstation All Stars

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: SNIPER4321

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Shadowmoses900

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Am Cry

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: ShadowMoses900

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: Lupin's threads

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: texasgoldrush

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: ShadowMoses900

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: ShadowMoses900

Platform Awards

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: The_Game21x

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: FinalStar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Charizard1605

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Mitu123

SWA

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig:Freedomfreak

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:Adobeartist

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread:Stevo_the_gamer

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:Journey

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: So sniper

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet:Champ vs darklink halo bet

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better:Stevo

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead:Jg4xchamp

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year:ispeakfact

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Pinacle

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:Jg4xchamp

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:Charizard

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:Darklink

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:Freedomfreak

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:Freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:Adobeartist

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:Casey

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:Jg4xchamp

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:Cheleman

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:Jg4xchamp

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:Shadowmoses

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User:Cheleman

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:Finalstar

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:Jg4xchamp

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:Kuriaman

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick:butthurt

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:Freemilk

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment:Kuriaman's conspiracy theories

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:no such thing

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: PinanclegamingP

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:Eddie vedder

Platform Awards - I REFUSE TO VOTE FOR THE FAKEBOYS/ALTS!!!

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Arach

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: Game

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:Solid TY

Nintendo Aficionado:Charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:This is a joke in SW, but Aris if I have to.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: Cherokee_Jack

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: illmatic

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: LegendofNerd

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4 Hype Thread

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: ispeakfact's Macs are not PC's nonsense

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Charizard1605

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: So SNIPER

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slow_Show's Smash Mouth Bet

The "My Hobby? Resurrection" Award for Best User Who Came Back from the Dead: jg4xchamp

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Slow_Show

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: Jehrovegas

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: FrozenLiquid

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: jg4xchamp

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Blabadon

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: MasterShake

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: super600

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: The_Game21x

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: skrat01

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: jg4xchamp

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: illmatic

System Wars King/Queen: FreedomFreak

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: GamerwilzPS

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: MasterShake (By such a wide margin it's not even funny)

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: BlackBond

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Anything to do with console graphics. Shut up, you goddamn plebs.

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Zeivander (In a good way. Not that he was bad before, mind you)

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: jg4xchamp

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: texasgoldrush

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: BlackBond

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: SNIPER4321 (The only reaon this isn't Shake is because SNIPER exists)

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: texasgoldrush about anything Mass Effect related. Watching him lose his f*cking mind is hilarious.

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: Charizard1605

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Stevo_the_Gamer

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: SNIPER4321

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: kuraimen

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: Stevo_the_Gamer

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: The_Game21x

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: SolidTy

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: ActicEdge(you're a terrible sheep, Chaz)

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: lol this doesn't exist (Aris)

The System Wars Awards

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#124 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Sigh im not gonna have enough time to get all users but i guess hopefully this will do

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: darkspineslayer

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: Heil68

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: Verbtex

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Resident Evil 6

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:Fable the Journey 8.0

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Black Ops 2 thread

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: Domination Continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: DarkLink's 50 Shades of Grey bet

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: shadowmoses

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: isespeak

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: shadowmoses

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: jg4xchamp

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: PannicAtack

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: TheGame_21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: kirie

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: kirie

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: shadowmoses

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: FreedomFreak

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: no one

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Darkline/stevo

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Graphics thread

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: JRPG hate by SNIPER4321

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: meme 124

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: jg4xchamp

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:ispeakfact

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: meme

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: meme

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: stevo

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: meme

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: shadowmoses

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: FreedomFreak

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#125 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I haven't voted in a few years. One year my vote was deleted, and then last year I didn't care enough. However, I find myself with a tiny bit of free time to vote in 2013 (wtf?!) for 2012, so I may as well. Plus, there is a new TOU, so there's that. Looking at the votes...not a big representation of the SW populace. In fact, it's pretty one sided.

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: darkspineslayer

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig:

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:

The "Well, I Read It for the Articles" Award for Best Blog: Mastershake

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: Clock-w0rk

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: slashless

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: ispeak

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Wesrcks

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: ShadowMoses900

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater: bobbetybob

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste: Obviously_Right

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer: Zophar87

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: seanmcloughlin

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: cheleman

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: TheGuardian03

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod: Assassin_87

The "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica" Award for Most Factual User: rjdofu

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: TecmoGirl

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: OB-47

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User: psymon100

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: zaibach

System Wars King/Queen:

The "YOUR WINNER!" Dubious Honors - these type of awards are just plain mean spirited, and really have no place in SWA legacy and history, but when in Rome...

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: Jonwh18

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: stevogamer

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System: Xaero_Gravity (and his multiple banned accounts)

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:

The "Do You Even Lift?" Award for Best Rage Moment: bluehazybasic

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: badosh

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: GDD1

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado: darKlink 77 (blue hazy came close, but darklink is a bigger halo fanatic :P)

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: Sanim02

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: Nintendoboy

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Trealsince

LegendofNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LegendofNerd
Member since 2007 • 2140 Posts

THE CATEGORIES

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: SaltyMeatballs

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: verbtex

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: Halo 4

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread: Journey thread

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator: charizard1605

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: SDC

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: Slow_Show and his thing with Smash Mouth

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: Mitu123

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: Slow_show

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: TheGame_21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: Blabadon

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User: Stevo_the_gamer

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: Freedomfreak

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: jg4xchamp

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:

System Wars King/Queen: DarkLink

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: MasterShake

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: Blackbond

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: Graphics threads

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: Blackbond

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: SolidTy

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll: Stevo_the_gamer

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: PinanclegamingP

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage: kuraimen

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: FinalStar

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado: ActicEdge

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Probably Aris

The System Wars Awards

PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#127 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username: whiskeystrike

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar: slashless

The "I Don't Want to Be Aroused on a Gaming Forum, Dammit!" Award for Best Sig: verbtex

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist: legendofnerd

The "Damn, Premature Detonation" Award for Best Hype Thread: ironbass (ME3)

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:darklink (fable)

The "But Does It Have Da Foliage?" Award for Best System Wars Meme: _____ domination continuation

The "All of My Enemies Have Conspired Against Me" Award for Best System Wars Bet: slow_show

The "Gambling's a Funny Business, Kids. Sometimes You Lose" Award for Best System Wars Better: slashless

The "Banned? Nah, He's Totally Still Here" Award for Best User Who Was Banned This Year: waltefmoney

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much: kuraimen

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More: legendofnerd

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer: thegames21x

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User: zassimick

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User: blabadon

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User: slow_show

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard: stevo

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User: darklink

System Wars King/Queen: lundy

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions: loosingends

The "Your Posts Didn't Make Me Want to Throw Up This Year. Congrats." Award for Most Improved User: mems

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems: mastershake

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego: blackbond

The "Post That Thread One More Goddamn Time, I Dare You" Award for Most Overdone Thread Topic: _____has no games

The "Spec Ops: The Line" Award for Biggest Change in Personality: gamerwillzps

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic: freedomfreak

The "Like A (Broken) Record, Baby" Award for Worst Posting Gimmick: heil

The "Just... Just Stop" Award for Worst Thread Creator: sniper

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post: solidty

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll: kuraimen

Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado: ryuran

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Xbox360 Aficionado:

The "Even When We Lose the MetaGame, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado: slashkice

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:charizard

The "You Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore: Aris