Tekken 6 coming to Xbox 360

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Newnab
Member since 2006 • 3081 Posts

silent hill 5 going to be ps3 exclusive

you lost kane and lynch also.

team ninja doesnt even want to bring sigma to 360

your going to lose the next ninja gaiden to multiplat

all your good 360 games are gonnna be on the PC

already talks about bioshock comes to ps3 also. ill be picking it up for the PC most likely

haze timed exclusive ill let you know how it ends

talks about resident evil 5 being ps3 exclusive also

e20Dylan

Haha. Ok. So, Konami would like SH5 to be PS3 exclusive but it's not viable as a business option. Kane and Lynch was... Always going to be a multiplat and no one really cares about it.

Team Ninja isn't bringing Sigma to 360 because it wouldn't sell. Ninja Gaiden is on the Backwards compatibility list, why would we buy it again? And Ninja Gaiden 2 is still being stated by Team Ninja as a 360 exclusive.

360 and PC share some games. But PS3 and 360 share some games too.

The Bioshock thing, along with the Gears of War thing, was debunked as a rumour a few days ago. The rumour was started by "The Sony Protection Group", a clan of internet sony fanboys. I assume you get their newsletter.

HAZE is a timed PS3 exclusive being dropped into the Lions den against Halo 3 then released better looking on 360 a couple months later.

Res Evil 5 hasn't been talked about or seen in a long long time. No idea where you got that from.

Nice try... Wait. No. It wasn't even a nice try. You're pathetic. 

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="e20Dylan"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]if true, this is more bad news for sony fans i guess. e20Dylan

couldnt be anything worse then all the exclusives 360 has bene losing lately. dont post damage control

That's extremely weird that you would say that. Almost everything you post is damage control. Perhaps you haven't read your sig lately? 

my sig is truth not damage control. you dont like it? :(

LOL.. Ok, dude. Rock on.
e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 e20Dylan
Member since 2007 • 1055 Posts
assassins creed was never ps3 exclusive. do your homework
e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 e20Dylan
lemmings were all up on kane and lynch until they lost it. now they suddenly dont care about it
Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Newnab

assassins creed was never ps3 exclusive. do your homeworke20Dylan

Here's my Homework sir. This article was written a month or so before Ubisoft announced Assassins Creed as an Xbox 360 game

http://www.ps3land.com/article-461.php 

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
Who really cares honestly? Tekken sucks, just like all rehashed fighting games like that.
Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Newnab

lemmings were all up on kane and lynch until they lost it. now they suddenly dont care about ite20Dylan

I dont ever remember seeing any big hype for it. Even if there was, I think Xbox 360 fans would gladly give you Kane and Lynch in exchange for Assassins Creed and DMC4. 

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DSgamer64
[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]

silent hill 5 going to be ps3 exclusive ---rumours rumours

you lost kane and lynch also.--- it was also on the PC

team ninja doesnt even want to bring sigma to 360---we played that last gen

your going to lose the next ninja gaiden to multiplat---- link or lie !

all your good 360 games are gonnna be on the PC ---all your good PS3 games are gonna be on the 360

already talks about bioshock comes to ps3 also. ill be picking it up for the PC most likely---ok , but it's not coming to PS3.

haze timed exclusive ill let you know how it ends---I'll laugh if it's better on the 360.

talks about resident evil 5 being ps3 exclusive also --- As if...

turgore

So cows thanks for sharing Assasin's creed and DMC4 . PS we will gladly accept FF13 and MGS too. 

That will never happen. Enjoy crappy flop JRPG's like Blue Dragon with its poorly designed art style and kiddie look, maybe play some more Viva Pinata while you are at it. At least the PS3 is getting real RPG's and not half arsed made ones done by the hack who makes Dragon Ball Z.

Avatar image for Phil_Ken_Sebben
Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Phil_Ken_Sebben
Member since 2007 • 344 Posts

lemmings were all up on kane and lynch until they lost it. now they suddenly dont care about ite20Dylan

I dont remeber a hype for it, I just remember the cows making threads whenever there were rumors + its announcement on PS3.

Either way i`d rather a new Hitman game... Even if Kane and Lych as characters are wicked.

cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts

That will never happen. Enjoy crappy flop JRPG's like Blue Dragon with its poorly designed art style and kiddie look, maybe play some more Viva Pinata while you are at it. At least the PS3 is getting real RPG's and not half arsed made ones done by the hack who makes Dragon Ball Z.

DSgamer64

I've never heard the 360 being called the kiddie console before.:shock: 

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

silent hill 5 going to be ps3 exclusive

e20Dylan

How can something be lost if it wasn't announced to be coming to the 360 in the first place?

you lost kane and lynch also.

e20Dylan

True. But it was always headed to PC too. It wasn't an exclusive in the first place.

team ninja doesnt even want to bring sigma to 360

e20Dylan

Lemmings already played the game in 2004.. plus they're getting the proper sequel..

your going to lose the next ninja gaiden to multiplat

e20Dylan

We'll see.... right now it only exists on the 360. It's 30% complete as of a few months ago.

all your good 360 games are gonnna be on the PC

e20Dylan

Perhaps.... in three years. Halo 3 and Mass Effect probably won't go to the PC for ages, just like Halo 2 and Jade Empire before them. Then you're got the JRPGs like Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon, and the Too Human franchise. Also, aren't you forgetting the recent 9.2 scoring Forza 2?

already talks about bioshock comes to ps3 also.

e20Dylan

2K Games' staff debunked it. Sorry.

haze timed exclusive ill let you know how it ends

e20Dylan

True, it is a timed exclusive, but it's still coming to the 360 and PC eventually. Plus, depending on how some percieve it, it may be seen as a loss for the PS3 (to uneducated people of course).

talks about resident evil 5 being ps3 exclusive also

e20Dylan

Maybe in Japan only due to poor 360 sales, but we don't live in Japan do we?

joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts
What is up with this "cows hiding behind the PC" tactic that I've been seeing in SW lately?  The PS3's only AAA title was available for the PC a full year before it launched on the PS3.  "Most good 360 games are also available on the PC"?  Almost ALL of the PS3's 8+ games are multi-plats that had higher gamespot review scores on the 360.  Ownage approved.
NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts
Tekken is rubbish, why is anyone excited about this news?
Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Newnab

Tekken is rubbish, why is anyone excited about this news? NorthlandMan

Not many are "excited" as such, but Tekken stands as being a key PS franchise which has been on the PlayStation for like. Eternity. It coming to 360 is a bad sign of things to come, and counts as yet another PS3 exclusive lost (Something the PS3 really doesn't need right now), giving 360 fans System Wars leverage.

cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts

Because they don't share your opinions on Tekken. 

Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Phil_Ken_Sebben
What if I like Tekken ;)
Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Phil_Ken_Sebben
What is up with this "cows hiding behind the PC" tactic that I've been seeing in SW lately? The PS3's only AAA title was available for the PC a full year before it launched on the PS3. "Most good 360 games are also available on the PC"? Almost ALL of the PS3's 8+ games are multi-plats that had higher gamespot review scores on the 360. Ownage approved.joe_g_patton
Grah I want those Cows out of my PC paddock! And lemmings, quit burrowing around ma vegie patch!
bad82man82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 bad82man82
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts

I think nothing left for Sony, in a matter of fact I think the PS3 will be Xbox 360, what big lies we see everynow and then people and their threads.Im sick of big liars.What desperation, lemmings if you want to play tekken go get PS3 or go cry infront of Microsoft and beg them to do something like Tekken.

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Newnab

I think nothing left for Sony, in a matter of fact I think the PS3 will be Xbox 360, what big lies we see everynow and then people and their threads.Im sick of big liars.What desperation, lemmings if you want to play tekken go get PS3 or go cry infront of Microsoft and beg them to do something like Tekken.

bad82man82

Do you seriously not get it? Ahahahahahaha. How many times must it be explained. 

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
a rumor from January 2nd :| talk about old. Tekken 6 = PS3 exclusive since the arcade version uses the Cell chip and Sony and Namco have a partnership going in the form of Cellius
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
i'd be happy if it came to 360, then i wouldn't have to buy a 2nd controller for the PoS3 :)
ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

i myself dont really care about games going to Mutiplat! hey you still get the games on your system choice, why cry about it? Anyway isnt Tekken build from same broad that PS3 using? Will that hurt the 360 Port?

Also I have read about VF5 and VT3 going Mutiplat in Asian Game Mags long ago before they reported here, but have yet to hear anything about Tekken, so lets all way and see how true this rumor is before we all start yelling or make fun on each other! lol

Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Phil_Ken_Sebben

I think nothing left for Sony, in a matter of fact I think the PS3 will be Xbox 360, what big lies we see everynow and then people and their threads.Im sick of big liars.What desperation, lemmings if you want to play tekken go get PS3 or go cry infront of Microsoft and beg them to do something like Tekken.

bad82man82
Uh I dont think the lems need to beg. Many of the former PS exclusives are simply going to the lems.
Chaos_Daro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chaos_Daro
Member since 2006 • 1818 Posts

The 360 D-pad sucks so I don't really care much for fighters on the 360.

bad82man82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bad82man82
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
[QUOTE="bad82man82"]

Phil_Ken_Sebben

Uh I dont think the lems need to beg. Many of the former PS exclusives are simply going to the lems.

If you love the game that much don't go here and there and gossip about it, go get PS3, I don't think tekken will go to Xbox 360 cuz Ridge racer didn't.

RaniK_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 RaniK_
Member since 2004 • 10542 Posts
Best on X360.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

*sighs*

Tuesday 2-Jan-2007 2:38 PMCVG

Why don't people actually look at the dates on articles anymore?

e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 e20Dylan
lems have to hang on to some kind of hope that whats to come from the ps3 wont completely obliterate them.
elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 elementz28
Member since 2007 • 1829 Posts

[QUOTE="ragrdoll21"]PS3 doesn't have any good games coming out for it,so why should lems care about this POS!:roll: /sarcasmSgtWhiskeyjack

Same reason Cows now care about Ninja Gaiden. Also, there is nothing wrong with gamers wanting games.

I always cared for Ninja Gaiden but the xbox was trash..And I am glad i never purchased one just for one game..Everyday all i hear is Lemmings sayin " Cows don't have any games to play" but when a PS3 game go on to their system they wet their panties..lol.Anyways I read interviews in the past stating that Namco is goin to be using the Cell for Tekken 6 so if you guys goin to get a port is goin to be awful one..and the 360 controllers sucks for fighting games... 

beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 beldugo
Member since 2003 • 2374 Posts
yay more fighting games for 360! this is what i want the most.. fighting games! fighting games! and rpgs!
EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=153152

The same guy from IGN who reported VF5 coming to Xbox 360 is saying the same thing about Tekken 6. Could it be true? Personally, I'd just tell Namco to keep that trash off the 360. Tekken was garbage to me ever since I played Tekken 3 for PS1. I just want Soul Caliber 4, that would be okay with me.

Kayrod29

Dude do you see the date on that link? Its 5 months old. And I actually remember that rumor being posted here in System Wars about 5 months ago and there hasn't been any mention of it since. I dont know why you just made this topic now like its a new rumor or something, lol. Personally I think Soul Calibur 4 will most likely be the Namco fighter to go multi-platform. But im not saying its impossible for Tekken 6 to go multi-platform, I just think SC4 is much more likely to.

RaniK_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 RaniK_
Member since 2004 • 10542 Posts

lems have to hang on to some kind of hope that whats to come from the ps3 wont completely obliterate them. e20Dylan

Poopstation3 already flopped.    

panquecas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 panquecas
Member since 2004 • 1503 Posts
i don't believe in rumours and x360 controller is ** for fighting games, i prefer the ps3 version because the controller is better for fighting games which i will buy when i buy ps3 next year,(right now ps3 isn't worth it and i'm saving for a hdtv and i already have 900 euros ready for it which is pretty good in my opinion since i saved that in less then 6 months without having a job and being a minor).
elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 elementz28

What is up with this "cows hiding behind the PC" tactic that I've been seeing in SW lately? The PS3's only AAA title was available for the PC a full year before it launched on the PS3. "Most good 360 games are also available on the PC"? Almost ALL of the PS3's 8+ games are multi-plats that had higher gamespot review scores on the 360. Ownage approved.joe_g_patton

Because its better on PC...I don't have the 360 and i am not planning to get one because im not goin to support Microsoft for makin the crappiest system this gen.. How can you play the games if it keeps on getting bricked? 

Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Phil_Ken_Sebben
[QUOTE="Phil_Ken_Sebben"][QUOTE="bad82man82"]

bad82man82

If you love the game that much don't go here and there and gossip about it, go get PS3, I don't think tekken will go to Xbox 360 cuz Ridge racer didn't.

Why not let lems gossip about it?

They have already got Virtua Fighter, Ace Combat, DMC4, Resi 5, Katimari to name a few.

The chances of them getting it are much higher than any 360 exclusive going to PS3.

But according to your logic you must own the console to talk about the game :roll: 

TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
 Lies, another rumor spread by the Microsoft Protection Group.
Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Phil_Ken_Sebben
x360 controller is ** for fighting games.panquecas
Well I agree 100% on that :P
Avatar image for playstation2004
playstation2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 playstation2004
Member since 2004 • 4928 Posts
If true, bad news for sony.
elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 elementz28

[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]lems have to hang on to some kind of hope that whats to come from the ps3 wont completely obliterate them. RaniK_

Poopstation3 already flopped.

No you are mistaken the crapbox already lost because "ya know, things break"

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 DSgamer64

[QUOTE="Kayrod29"]

The same guy from IGN who reported VF5 coming to Xbox 360 is saying the same thing about Tekken 6. Could it be true? Personally, I'd just tell Namco to keep that trash off the 360. Tekken was garbage to me ever since I played Tekken 3 for PS1. I just want Soul Caliber 4, that would be okay with me.

EnergyAbsorber

Dude do you see the date on that link? Its 5 months old. And I actually remember that rumor being posted here in System Wars about 5 months ago and there hasn't been any mention of it since. I dont know why you just made this topic now like its a new rumor or something, lol. Personally I think Soul Calibur 4 will most likely be the Namco fighter to go multi-platform. But im not saying its impossible for Tekken 6 to go multi-platform, I just think SC4 is much more likely to.

Isn't Soul Calibur rumored to be Wii exclusive? Or is that a different version of the game? I have heard that there will be an SC game for the Wii though. Either way I am not that big of a fan of Soul Calibur or Tekken, however if SC for the Wii is actually good, I might get it.

mestizoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91 mestizoman
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
[QUOTE="panquecas"] x360 controller is ** for fighting games.Phil_Ken_Sebben

try playing mk3 U or sf2 on it, its a total disaster
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
[QUOTE="EnergyAbsorber"] 

[QUOTE="Kayrod29"]

DSgamer64

Isn't Soul Calibur rumored to be Wii exclusive? Or is that a different version of the game? I have heard that there will be an SC game for the Wii though. Either way I am not that big of a fan of Soul Calibur or Tekken, however if SC for the Wii is actually good, I might get it.

I don't know where I read it but in addition to the Soul Calibur adventure game on the Wii, Namco plans to announce another or maybe even more than one Soul Calibur.

DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts
Very unlikely, since that rumor is dated and Tekken 6 is being released very late in the year, where the PS3 fanbase will be large enough to ensure sufficient sales.
Phil_Ken_Sebben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Phil_Ken_Sebben

[QUOTE="Phil_Ken_Sebben"][QUOTE="panquecas"] x360 controller is ** for fighting games.mestizoman

try playing mk3 U or sf2 on it, its a total disaster

LoL thats why I dare not to try!

The bloody Dpad goes stiff, or dosent even respond even when I simply tap it. I couldent see how the hell I could play a game with it. Truly is a total piece of trash.

Not only that, but the DS / Sixaxis 'feels' better for fighters. The whole tight button scheme is much more suited.  

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

DSgamer64

You mean the "hack" who made Chrono Trigger? :|
HeHateMe_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 HeHateMe_basic
Member since 2002 • 7161 Posts

why would it be ps3 exclusive?

around 4 million ps3's sold, compared to 13 million 360's.

devs are not stupid. 

myster_samz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 myster_samz
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts
Even if it does come to the 360, i'm not buying it.
myster_samz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 myster_samz
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts
[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]

AfterShafter

You mean the "hack" who made Chrono Trigger? :|

"crono triger wasnt dat grate" :P

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
Ok wow........ Sony needs to really lock down exclusives. If tekken goes to 360 they won't even make it till the FF13 and MGS4 release. 360 still has a ton of exclusives and PS3 doesn't. If they don't lock exclusives down no one will buy a PS3 and you will see many angry sony fans returning their PS3. This is getting tiring. If this is in fact true My doubt for the PS3 success is starting....
SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#100 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts
(looks at article date. closes thread)