TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22632 Posts

He literally says in the video, "in this case the finished game and the early trailer are comparable and the final game may be slightly better...". 3:29

How can you make this thread with that comment sitting out there in the video?

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Pedro: Yeah just like you can't concede that the power difference next gen is negligible so have to resort to misrepresenting PS5 specs.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@pc_rocks said:

Feel free to pint out how is it a spam or how owning someone after 'I told you so' is against the rules when you can't dump a month old thread. I'll be waiting.

By the way, how could it be a spam if it's a response thread?

Well this is the 8th LOU 2 thread. You could have picked any of the 5 threads already open to put it in.

And response threads are technically not allowed but whatever I'm not a mod so do as you please.

Sorry, that's not how it works. This is a different topic and deserve its own thread. But you already know it.

Have any problem with the topic then take it up to mods. My job here is done, what I wanted to prove, I already did.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PC_Rocks

@subspecies said:
@pc_rocks said:

Feel free to pint out how is it a spam or how owning someone after 'I told you so' is against the rules when you can't dump a month old thread. I'll be waiting.

So....

One of several TLoU2 threads on the forum right now, but....

Nope, no spam. Nothing like that.

Thread is a direct response to another thread, which the TC openly admits, but.....

"Feel free to point out how is it [....] against the rules"

(lol)

Different topic, sunshine. Pretty sure there's not a single thread on this topic. But nice try to deflect and take it up with the mods if it's against the rules. Nevertheless, the thread has already served its purpose. So indeed LOL!

If I remember both of you who are trying to lock this thread up under the guise of duplicate thread. I distinctly remember you two creating separate threads for MS apologizing for over-hyped reveal and something about the PS5 actual capabilities while there were already multiple threads on the same topic. I wonder if you two call those spam as well or is it only when overlord Sony is being criticized.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PC_Rocks
@verbtex said:

You must be around from back in the day, I haven't seen T_HBO in a while.

Have seen it quite a number of times actually. I think it was a cow who uses it quite often.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PC_Rocks

@TheEroica said:

He literally says in the video, "in this case the finished game and the early trailer are comparable and the final game may be slightly better...". 3:29

That the animation which they swore are real and attacked other devs when they called it being scripted. Where did I miss that? I specifically highlighted that.

Oh and the particular comment was about the reveal trailer. The main comparison is about the E3 2018 demo. Two different things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@subspecies said:
@pc_rocks said:

So....

One of several TLoU2 threads on the forum right now, but....

Nope, no spam. Nothing like that.

Thread is a direct response to another thread, which the TC openly admits, but.....

"Feel free to point out how is it [....] against the rules"

(lol)

Different topic, sunshine. Pretty sure there's not a single thread on this topic. But nice try to deflect and take it up with the mods if it's against the rules. Nevertheless, the thread has already served its purpose. So indeed LOL!

If I remember both of you who are trying to lock this thread up under the guise of duplicate thread. I distinctly remember you two creating separate threads for MS apologizing for over-hyped reveal and something about the PS5 actual capabilities while there were already multiple threads on the same topic. I wonder if you two call those spam as well or is it only when overlord Sony is being criticized.

Oh, those were definitely spam. I love spam.

I am in fact the Spam Princess.

Take the knee.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45061 Posts

Got the game this weekend and played about 5 hours. This game is incredible. Deserves all of the praise it's been getting.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Theres a big difference in Enemy A.I/animations.....no way does the final game match up to that of the 2018 gameplay trailer.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#60  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts
@Pedro said:

So, the game was downgraded (🤷🏽‍♂️) but instead of simply conceding to that, metacritic scores and spam thread are the defense....🤣

That's how the hive works when backed into the corner. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@remiks00 said:
@Pedro said:

So, the game was downgraded (🤷🏽‍♂️) but instead of simply conceding to that, metacritic scores and spam thread are the defense....🤣

"in this case the finished game and the early trailer are comparable and the final game may be slightly better...". 3:29

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#62  Edited By WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts
@subspecies said:
@remiks00 said:
@Pedro said:

"in this case the finished game and the early trailer are comparable and the final game may be slightly better...". 3:29

Honestly not a fan of the shitty narrative but visually it's absolutely incredible. Some scenes look better now then they ever have. And eventhough certain animations might not be as complexed can anyone name one game that has better animation quality?

The game is an absolute stunner visually. Imagine what a PS5 patch could do.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 PC_Rocks

@NoodleFighter said:

I'm not sure if it was R-Gamer or Boxrekt but they used gifs of the 2018 footage to claim ownage over PC graphics and the scenes they use were directly compared to final game to show the downgrade in the digital foundry video. They've certainly been owned.

It's not a stretch to think that they did. The ones I remember were quadknight, scatteh and zero_epyon. R-Gamer aka Blackhairedhero is still in the thread DCing though.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PC_Rocks

@subspecies said:
@remiks00 said:
@Pedro said:

Already pointed out, sunshine. That comment was in relation to the first teaser trailer not the E3 demo which they confirmed at several occasions to be scripted and downgraded.

Nice deflection though. The desperation is real to parrot the quote already proven wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even watch the video because of confirmation bias. ROFLMAO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@pc_rocks said:
@subspecies said:
@remiks00 said:
@Pedro said:

Already pointed out sunshine. That comment was in relation to the first teaser trailer not the E3 demo which they confirmed at several occasions to be scripted and downgraded.

Nice deflection though.

Come on, dude. The graphics look the same, and in some cases better on the end product. Get over it.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PC_Rocks

@subspecies said:
@pc_rocks said:

Already pointed out sunshine. That comment was in relation to the first teaser trailer not the E3 demo which they confirmed at several occasions to be scripted and downgraded.

Nice deflection though.

Come on, dude. The graphics look the same, and in some cases better on the end product. Get over it.

I'm already over it. I'm not the one citing irrelevant out of context quotes. In majority of the instances the graphics are downgraded from the E3 2018 demo. You 'need' to get over it. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@pc_rocks said:
@subspecies said:
@pc_rocks said:

Nice deflection though.

I'm already over it.

Good to hear!

Have a nice day. :)

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#68 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts

@subspecies said:

That 95 meta plus millions in sales is just eating some people alive.

Uncharted 2 is a 96 on MC and that plays even worse.