System Wars, "Wanna game with me?" Thread

• 70 results
#52 Posted by TheEroica (18414 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: The company we keep... Lol Sounds like he's at least trending in the right direction... This is where you drop Cuphead on him.... Or the Messenger.

#53 Posted by TheEroica (18414 posts) -

Hey guys! @getyeryayasout: and I are playing Alienation on ps4 right now.... Come play.

#54 Posted by Sunshinexu (8 posts) -

@TheEroica: I like the game with fantasic plot.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#56 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3242 posts) -

Just picked up a PS4 Pro (again) so if anyone is playing anything exclusive, holla at yo boy

#57 Posted by getyeryayasout (12342 posts) -

If any of you Spartans are looking for action, the legendary @Heil68 and I will be playing some Halo 5 campaign co-op.

Things get going in 15-30 minutes, add my gamertag: Run DAZ if you'd like to join us.

#58 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3242 posts) -

Who is playing The Division 2 on PC? I need some peeps to help me shoot other peeps in the face

#59 Posted by Heil68 (58242 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

If any of you Spartans are looking for action, the legendary @Heil68 and I will be playing some Halo 5 campaign co-op.

Things get going in 15-30 minutes, add my gamertag: Run DAZ if you'd like to join us.

We need a couple other to join us! I know gaming with the Legend that is I is an intimidating task, but fear not, we shall have a good time

#61 Posted by Coolyfett (6046 posts) -

Coolyfett's Nintendo Mobile friend codes

Super Mario Run 3087-3601-0530

Fire Emblem Heroes 5201484751

Animal Crossing Pocket 9910 8863 761

#62 Edited by tonitorsi (8691 posts) -

@XVision84: I flew to ResetEra for the time being mayne. I still have all of Hype and some nice dudes from here on my PSN friendlist. Finalstar, Mitu, Xaerogravity included in there. (I think?)

I guess everyone just "grew" up and started living, buddy. After the 2011 redesign I moved to Gaf for the better forum format and stayed over until that place got fucked up too. Guess a lot of people from this place followed suit. Gamespot was just never the same.

Reset Era is the new Gaf now and I've seen some folk over there from System Wars too.

Life has been pretty busy on my end with a professional medical career to keep up with and that's taken a vast spot in my life currently with almost no time for gaming.

I see some folks still angry in some form from Ty's trolling days. Dude's mark has been legendary on this forum 😂

He still logs in to play from time to time on PSN last time I saw. Might shoot him a message and the old gang too to see what dafuq they been up to. I always get back to my Quad during E3 season to re-conect with my favorite hobby and game a bit with y'all. But yeah, shit pretty much went south for the community in GS.

Life got big, Xv. It happens.

I should be on more next month with E3 around the corner and work slowing down a bit. I'll shoot you a message in the coming weeks to plan up some days and get us some MP sessions going. Try to look lively too, son, last time I saw your PSN profile, it was inactive for a month 👍🏻😎

#63 Edited by XVision84 (16221 posts) -

@tonitorsi: I'm not naive toni, I know life happens :P. I was curious what everybody was up to, it's cool to hear that you've got everything set though (career, life, etc). If you don't mind me asking, what medical career are you in? I'm studying to get into medicine too :).

I've pretty much exclusively been gaming on PC when I've got the time. I haven't had a game session on my PS4 since RDR2. Should have more free time now that I'm graduating soon so let me know if you get anything going. Fair warning, I don't have anything but singleplayer exclusives on there though :P.

Nice talking to you, good luck with everything ;).

#64 Posted by DaVillain- (36905 posts) -

Currently playing Mortal Kombat 11 on PC and if anyone wants to fight against me, just ask and I'll send you my Steam name.

#65 Edited by uninspiredcup (33654 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Currently playing Mortal Kombat 11 on PC and if anyone wants to fight against me, just ask and I'll send you my Steam name.

Add me. Maining Jade and still trying to get the basics down.

#66 Edited by DaVillain- (36905 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:
@davillain- said:

Shit I forgot to reply!

Steam: Davillain343 (I have an anime avi)

#67 Posted by uninspiredcup (33654 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@davillain- said:

Shit I forgot to reply!

Steam: Davillain343 (I have an anime avi)

We'll probably get a shitty ping if we play, but it doesn't matter, just a mess about.

#68 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3242 posts) -

Anyone playing World War Z or Fortnite on PC tonight?

#70 Posted by charizard1605 (82716 posts) -

Oh this is a super cool idea for a thread. Nice!

#71 Posted by uninspiredcup (33654 posts) -

Ne playing Samurai Shadown on PS4 during the week if anyone wants to spar. Can't remember tag, edit this when it's booted it.