System Wars! Show Your Stuff!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Animal-Mother: Thanks! I'm gonna have to come up with a new system for storing my retro collection myself. I have most on a bookshelf and the rest stacked on top of the tv. (a 60" projection crt) If the drawer thing is working out well let me know. I may have to try it.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Animal-Mother: Thanks! I'm gonna have to come up with a new system for storing my retro collection myself. I have most on a bookshelf and the rest stacked on top of the tv. (a 60" projection crt) If the drawer thing is working out well let me know. I may have to try it.

It's ok. I had to switch to a CD book for my 360 games cause I rounded out about 75-80 games. I'm still trying to find an optimal situation to store games and what not and still feel comfortable bringing the ladies home ( let's not lie, I don't bring any home, hahah)

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

It's ok. I had to switch to a CD book for my 360 games cause I rounded out about 75-80 games. I'm still trying to find an optimal situation to store games and what not and still feel comfortable bringing the ladies home ( let's not lie, I don't bring any home, hahah)

LOL. Lucky for me I'm married all ready. I'm working on building my collections and she has to accept it. I keep all my gaming stuff in the basement so that was a compromise on my part.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46169 Posts

@Animal-Mother: What steam skin do you use ?

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

My set up

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

I usually don't post pictures but... what the hell. Wouldn't let me post, but you can really just click on the ps4 and go through the rest of the pics instead of opening each link .

PS4 and Mario Keychain

Wii U

Games 1

Games 2

Games 3.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

LOL. Lucky for me I'm married all ready. I'm working on building my collections and she has to accept it. I keep all my gaming stuff in the basement so that was a compromise on my part.

Yeah, but that actually works pretty nice. That way you don't have to fight over TV time.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@jun_aka_pekto said:

I may have to relocate the desk to the family room soon because the youngest kid is screaming for her own room.

mate - use condoms! haha, only joking. you potent kid-maker you!

He He. Eh. We have only two kids. The eldest will be 18 soon which means, "Pow! Out the the door." Then we'll be left with one. ☺

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts
@GoldenElementXL said:

Here is an updated pic of my basement setup. 70" sharp and 46" Sony. 360, PS3, Wii U, Xbox One and PS4. I usually watch TV on the 46" while I play a game on the 70". The 360 and PS3 are also hooked up to the 46".

Proof that the "basement dweller" monicker is fast becoming obsolete.......

Nice. I wish we have a basement.

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

@hoyalawya:

@hoyalawya said:

@bulby_g said:

Main purchase was a new house I guess! It's a bit of a do up project though as I think it was last decorated before I was born. We've gutted the lounge, painted, decorated, purchase a new sofa, multi fuel stove, TV stand and table (which is still on the way). There is a PS3 and Wii U tucked away in the cabinet if that makes it slightly more game related. ;) Just curtains and a wood floor to go now, it's been an expensive few months!

Here's a before and after:

Game wise just a load of Steam games and one for the Wii U (Mario 3D World and I'll get DKC: TF soon too). No interesting Hardware but I am putting money aside for a new PC build.

Next project 5.1 sound system? You may need to move stuffs around to do that.

Already sorted actually. ;) Sub is hidden at far side of cabinet and middle speaker is in the top middle shelf on the tv cab. The back speakers are on a wireless receiver box and I just pull them up from behind the sofa when I'm gaming/watching movies. I would leave them out permanently but I hate how the cables look. Trying to think of a more permanent solution really as it isn't ideal. Hard to rearrange the room though as there is a door to the right just out of the image and a staircase too as well as patio door to the left just out of the shot.