System Wars Lounge V83: PS5/Xbox Series X hostile takeover that nobody can't find or buy edition!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#201 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58911 Posts

@Macutchi: Yea, something American TV is especially guilty of, not just crime docs but in general. Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares probably the best example, where it goes from primarily being a food show to some inspirational drama where basically just watch to see him rip on people will they throw a fit and eventually suck him off, while conveniently getting a free renovation, almost like that's the reason they are putting up with the his shit.

Loading Video...

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@chozofication said:

Would've thought you had the pro Conan. Makes a big difference in a lot of games. Nioh looked and ran great on the pro, have not heard good things about the PC port.

Yeah, think the Pro came out right before Nioh. Had played so few PS4 games up to that point, just wasn't worth upgrading for me.

PC version was one of those bad ports in that it's less than what you'd expect from the PC version, but was still ultimately the best version. Just lacking big on options and apparently mkb support sucks (not that I care about the latter for a game like this).

Still, had a great time with the game regardless, even on base PS4.

-

Chopping through Nioh 2 right now. I know people say it's more like an expansion than a sequel, "Nioh 1.5" whatever, but I don't gaf. 😂 Love the Yokai system they added, that shit is great.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@chozofication said:

Would've thought you had the pro Conan. Makes a big difference in a lot of games. Nioh looked and ran great on the pro, have not heard good things about the PC port.

Yeah, think the Pro came out right before Nioh. Had played so few PS4 games up to that point, just wasn't worth upgrading for me.

PC version was one of those bad ports in that it's less than what you'd expect from the PC version, but was still ultimately the best version. Just lacking big on options and apparently mkb support sucks (not that I care about the latter for a game like this).

Still, had a great time with the game regardless, even on base PS4.

-

Chopping through Nioh 2 right now. I know people say it's more like an expansion than a sequel, "Nioh 1.5" whatever, but I don't gaf. 😂 Love the Yokai system they added, that shit is great.

When it came out for PC I saw peeps complaining about visual glitches. But I don't have any first hand experience with that version.

But if I hear like one thing is out of place, the purist in me is like yeah no, **** that port lol. I never really use emulation unless I have to for the same reason and play everything on original hardware. I only play something on PC if the game is compromised on console, like CDPR games or metro series, stuff like that. Games where there's a huge gap. Otherwise, I like my discs and carts :)

And that's why i'm still on gtx 970 xD

---

I would like to play sekiro (I own it, ps4) but it runs like ass on the consoles besides the new ones, not playing that at 37fps lol. Gotta wait for Ps5

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204  Edited By Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@chozofication said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@Macutchi said:

i've just found an unopened copy of nioh in my cupboard. completely forgot about it. installing.

I forget, do you have a gaming PC?

I played Nioh 1 on the base PS4. Even in performance mode, performance was rough in spots. Probably better on the Pro I'm sure.

Still very enjoyable, but hindsight I would have just held out for the PC port.

----

Bowsers fury is awesome! Definitely longer than 6 hours people were spouting. So far there's at least 100 "stars" and might be something extra at the endgame. I've played for a couple days and i've got 64 stars.

Feels like what 3D world should've been. Haven't tried the switch version of that yet, but the extra movement speed in Fury really helps. It is a little less varied than 3d world due to the open world, but it feels really fresh.

Also, it looks amazing, the effects and everything technical is on par with anything else out there, but it's even lower resolution than odyssey. I swear I will stop bitching about resolution when 1080p is standard for Nintendo. But come on ; fuckin' Yoshi is like Alan wake 360 resolution.

having played Nioh 1 on both pro and pc, pc is the better experience, Pro isnt horrible tho, it's mostly 60fps and drops sub 1080p occasionally. PC version just has very bare minimum of options, but at 1440p I had no performance issues at all

Nioh 2 ps5 version runs great tho, I bought the collection for ps5 and also grabbed 2 complete on steam because it was 31e

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Chozofication

@howmakewood said:
@chozofication said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@Macutchi said:

i've just found an unopened copy of nioh in my cupboard. completely forgot about it. installing.

I forget, do you have a gaming PC?

I played Nioh 1 on the base PS4. Even in performance mode, performance was rough in spots. Probably better on the Pro I'm sure.

Still very enjoyable, but hindsight I would have just held out for the PC port.

----

Bowsers fury is awesome! Definitely longer than 6 hours people were spouting. So far there's at least 100 "stars" and might be something extra at the endgame. I've played for a couple days and i've got 64 stars.

Feels like what 3D world should've been. Haven't tried the switch version of that yet, but the extra movement speed in Fury really helps. It is a little less varied than 3d world due to the open world, but it feels really fresh.

Also, it looks amazing, the effects and everything technical is on par with anything else out there, but it's even lower resolution than odyssey. I swear I will stop bitching about resolution when 1080p is standard for Nintendo. But come on ; fuckin' Yoshi is like Alan wake 360 resolution.

having played Nioh 1 on both pro and pc, pc is the better experience, Pro isnt horrible tho, it's mostly 60fps and drops sub 1080p occasionally. PC version just has very bare minimum of options, but at 1440p I had no performance issues at all

Nioh 2 ps5 version runs great tho, I bought the collection for ps5 and also grabbed 2 complete on steam because it was 31e

Didn't really notice any drops, but the resolution could've been higher. 1080p is starting to look a bit long in the tooth to me. So when a Nintendo game is 720p it's like god why lol.

They put in an unlocked high res mode that ps5 should plow through.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@chozofication:

Oh yeah, wouldn't be surprised if it had other issues out the gate on PC. Been some years, really don't remember.

I also keep kicking Sekiro down the road. Was really close to jumping in recently, but decided carve out some time for Nioh 2 instead. Eventually tho.

@howmakewood said:

Have you tried the 120fps mode on either?

I'm running @ 1440, max settings, 60fps. Still get the occasional dips, which is hilarious for a game that looks like this lol. Latest patch helped though, don't think I've dipped below 55 since.

Still, Team Ninja, new engine plz. Game is like PS3+ graphics, should have perfect performance at any resolution.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Chozofication

Nioh kinda reminds me of Witcher 2 PC graphics. Not bad at all but a bit dated. I agree that it runs a bit worse than it should given its graphics ^^

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:

@chozofication:

Oh yeah, wouldn't be surprised if it had other issues out the gate on PC. Been some years, really don't remember.

I also keep kicking Sekiro down the road. Was really close to jumping in recently, but decided carve out some time for Nioh 2 instead. Eventually tho.

@howmakewood said:

Have you tried the 120fps mode on either?

I'm running @ 1440, max settings, 60fps. Still get the occasional dips, which is hilarious for a game that looks like this lol. Latest patch helped though, don't think I've dipped below 55 since.

Still, Team Ninja, new engine plz. Game is like PS3+ graphics, should have perfect performance at any resolution.

yeah and when the performance dips, its not exactly your gpu running out of juice either, there's something wonky with the high effects settings on the pc version. I'm running it on the 120cap on pc, mostly holding 110+ fps and most dips arent really noticeable with gsync on. I also tried the 120hz mode on ps5 and that wasnt great, def needs VRR, I head nioh1 120hz mode is great tho

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 ConanTheStoner

@chozofication:

Yup, I dig the look of the games, not like they're distractingly bad or anything (base PS4 looking like mud aside). The art direction definitely carries it, but yeah, the technical elements look straight outta gen 7 lol.

I'm alright with it here, just concerned about Team Ninja running this same engine for a potential new Ninja Gaiden. Not expecting balls out AAA visuals, but at least something more up to date. And holy shit I don't want a NG game with dips lol.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:

@chozofication:

Yup, I dig the look of the games, not like they're distractingly bad or anything (base PS4 looking like mud aside). The art direction definitely carries it, but yeah, the technical elements look straight outta gen 7 lol.

I'm alright with it here, just concerned about Team Ninja running this same engine for a potential new Ninja Gaiden. Not expecting balls out AAA visuals, but at least something more up to date. And holy shit I don't want a NG game with dips lol.

At least the character creator is great in Nioh 2 lol, like the models and armor too look great.

Then all the other texture work in the game is from ps3 game

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ConanTheStoner
@howmakewood said:

At least the character creator is great in Nioh 2 lol, like the models and armor too look great

Oh yeah, characters and creatures look good. It's mostly environment assets that can be like wtf? Even then, when the lighting and post stuff comes together, can look pretty nice.

Speaking of character creator.

I present Ninja Snek Boss.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:
@howmakewood said:

At least the character creator is great in Nioh 2 lol, like the models and armor too look great

Oh yeah, characters and creatures look good. It's mostly environment assets that can be like wtf? Even then, when the lighting and post stuff comes together, can look pretty nice.

Speaking of character creator.

I present Ninja Snek Boss.

Yeah like I edited bit later, the general texture work in the game is just bad, The game really looks at its best in dark with some light shining, esp on my tv where the blacks are way better than my gaming monitor

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Chozofication

Vanquish ps4 came in the mail today, going to give it a second shot. I don’t know what it was, but I just couldn’t dig the ps3 original back then.

And it has bayonetta on the same disc as well, not like I needed another version of that lol. Kamiya said they’d show off bay 3 this year and he fucking better haha

@ConanTheStoner no slash snek

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ConanTheStoner

Man, forgot about the dojo stuff in Nioh. Definitely a cool extra gatekeep on character progression. Can't just dump exp and loot cool gear, have to earn the upgrade paths by proving you can use the shit. And some of those 1v1 fights are dope. Just did the one against Hanzo to unlock the rest of the Tonfa skill tree, really cool fight. Kusarigama fight (can't remember dudes name) was great too.

@chozofication said:

Vanquish ps4 came in the mail today, going to give it a second shot. I don’t know what it was, but I just couldn’t dig the ps3 original back then.

My first go with the game was PS3 as well... 30 frames. 😭 Definitely a game that needs the 60.

Yeah wasn't immediately fun to me either. Was trying to play it more like a standard tps than the balls out action game that it is. Ends up being like discount Gears lol. But when you actually play the game "as intended", holy shit. Craziest mechanics in a tps for sure.

Loading Video...

That's how Platinum rolls though, always a safety net. For most of their games, it's the ability to button mash through lower difficulties. In Vanquish, it's the ability to hide behind cover and play it safe.

Btw, here's a video on some of the advanced tech that the game never really explains. Might be worth checking out before diving back in.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#215 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@chozofication said:

And it has bayonetta on the same disc as well, not like I needed another version of that lol. Kamiya said they’d show off bay 3 this year and he fucking better haha

I have both the dual Vanquish/Bayo XBOX ONE game and on 360 (plus Wii U and Switch for Bayo). I should play both versions on my BONE and see if there are any comparisons to make.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45097 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: I just beat the second boss (the one with the fire tornado). Really loving the game so far. I have fun just trying different weapons and demon moves and all that. To me this is far ahead of Nioh 1 lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ConanTheStoner

@SolidGame_basic:

Hell yeah, that's a fun boss. Just fought another version of that guy in one of the bathhouse sub missions last night.

Settled on any weapon types or a build type? I picked Kusarigama + Tonfa from the start, ended up being exactly what I needed.

To me this is far ahead of Nioh 1 lol.

It's funny, like people aren't wrong for calling it Nioh 1.5. Looks the same, feels the same, lots of samey enemies, etc. But seems all the additions that they did make were for the better.

Really dig the Yokai system stuff. Burst counters, Yokai skills, never gets old lol.

Figured I'd mostly ignore the soul core fusion shit, but nope, went all in there too lol.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 nintendoboy16

I was JUST about to beat Todd Ingram in Scott Pilgrim. I figured it out and he kicked my ass! lol

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 SolidGame_basic  Online

@ConanTheStoner said:

@SolidGame_basic:

Hell yeah, that's a fun boss. Just fought another version of that guy in one of the bathhouse sub missions last night.

Settled on any weapon types or a build type? I picked Kusarigama + Tonfa from the start, ended up being exactly what I needed.

To me this is far ahead of Nioh 1 lol.

It's funny, like people aren't wrong for calling it Nioh 1.5. Looks the same, feels the same, lots of samey enemies, etc. But seems all the additions that they did make were for the better.

Really dig the Yokai system stuff. Burst counters, Yokai skills, never gets old lol.

Figured I'd mostly ignore the soul core fusion shit, but nope, went all in there too lol.

You know what I also liked? How you can use the environment to damage him. That was pretty cool.

I'm using Switchglaive and Hatchet, but I've been swapping Hatchet out with Sword and Tonfa which I've liked. I tried swapping Switchlgaive out for Hammer and Axe but I didn't like how heavy they felt. Would like to try spear next.

Burst counters are great once you get used to it lol. It's a great feeling when you pull it off.

For the soul core fusion, I've just been fusing duplicates. Haven't done a cross fusion. I have been swapping the Guardians out so that I can use different cores that way. Feels really refreshing that way.

Yea, if this is Nioh 1.5, not sure what they were expecting Nioh 2 to be like lol. The only thing that seems to be the same is the inventory system, which I was never crazy about, but I'll deal with it lol.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Chozofication

@ConanTheStoner: Yeah, and it wasn't a stable 30fps either that teared and dropped like crazy. Pair that with an old vizio lcd I was using or whatever, and yeah... D:

Low rent gears about sums up how I felt about it lol. I'm going to try and play out of cover as much as possible and see where that gets me, but maybe i'll check out that guide after I beat the game the first time. Thanks for the link

@nintendoboy16 said:
@chozofication said:

I have both the dual Vanquish/Bayo XBOX ONE game and on 360 (plus Wii U and Switch for Bayo). I should play both versions on my BONE and see if there are any comparisons to make.

I've played it on everything that got an actual port, Bayonetta on 360 is still the best version, the colors never translated perfectly from 360, it never looked right to me on anything else. But the smoothest FPS is on PC, it runs really well there. Like run on a toaster well.

Wii U is slower than 360 and has triple buffer v-sync opposed to 360's adaptive sync so it feels significantly chunkier. Same on switch but runs faster than Wii U.

Speaking of Xbox one BC, I really would like to try Ninja gaiden 2 and other games on Xbox one X Back compat, though I don't have an xbox console newer than 360. Hopefully one day PC gets an equivalent 360/OG Xbox emulator to the one Xbox one uses.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Chozofication

I 100% Bowser's fury, man that was really refreshing up until the very very end where the music started to annoy me lol. Good game, feels like a very meaty dlc, but not a full fledged game. It's the only Mario game i've ever played in my life that had (significant) framerate dips, kinda surprised there.

Briefly tried the switch port of 3d world and yeah it's a botched job as with many wii U ports, but worse than many. The extra speed just breaks the game, the level design is too small for it, and having 8 way movement without an 8 way stick (CC pro on Wii U) hurt the feel too.

But now I want to replay the OG on Wii U!

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 nintendoboy16

@chozofication said:

@ConanTheStoner: Yeah, and it wasn't a stable 30fps either that teared and dropped like crazy. Pair that with an old vizio lcd I was using or whatever, and yeah... D:

Low rent gears about sums up how I felt about it lol. I'm going to try and play out of cover as much as possible and see where that gets me, but maybe i'll check out that guide after I beat the game the first time. Thanks for the link

@nintendoboy16 said:

I've played it on everything that got an actual port, Bayonetta on 360 is still the best version, the colors never translated perfectly from 360, it never looked right to me on anything else. But the smoothest FPS is on PC, it runs really well there. Like run on a toaster well.

Wii U is slower than 360 and has triple buffer v-sync opposed to 360's adaptive sync so it feels significantly chunkier. Same on switch but runs faster than Wii U.

Speaking of Xbox one BC, I really would like to try Ninja gaiden 2 and other games on Xbox one X Back compat, though I don't have an xbox console newer than 360. Hopefully one day PC gets an equivalent 360/OG Xbox emulator to the one Xbox one uses.

For me, at least the Switch version plays and runs well enough and isn't a complete wreck like the PS3 version. In a way, it's porting history reminds me a bit of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, obviously best on XBOX, close enough on GameCube, but a complete JOKE on PS2.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Chozofication
@nintendoboy16 said:

For me, at least the Switch version plays and runs well enough and isn't a complete wreck like the PS3 version. In a way, it's porting history reminds me a bit of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, obviously best on XBOX, close enough on GameCube, but a complete JOKE on PS2.

I remember that game, it was fun but never beat it I don't think.

I should try and get a cheap copy of that on cube sometime. I don't know if it was the 360 BC or what, but played the Xbox version there and had horrible screen tear.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 ConanTheStoner

@SolidGame_basic:

Damn you've been all over the place with weapons. I tried them all in the tut area, but just settled lol. Luckily Kusarigama and Tonfa scale well with Dex since I'm doing a ninja build. Got my Dex up to 96 already. 😂

Yeah, different guardians are fun to mess with, but finally settled on a main yesterday. Buffs my throwing weapons even more and adds Anima bonus on every Ninjutsu hit. It's crazy, already melting enemies with Ninjutsu, and now just get to throw out Yokai skills all the time.

Still need a good secondary guardian. Think my current one just increases auto-grave recovery.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 SolidGame_basic  Online

@ConanTheStoner said:

@SolidGame_basic:

Damn you've been all over the place with weapons. I tried them all in the tut area, but just settled lol. Luckily Kusarigama and Tonfa scale well with Dex since I'm doing a ninja build. Got my Dex up to 96 already. 😂

Yeah, different guardians are fun to mess with, but finally settled on a main yesterday. Buffs my throwing weapons even more and adds Anima bonus on every Ninjutsu hit. It's crazy, already melting enemies with Ninjutsu, and now just get to throw out Yokai skills all the time.

Still need a good secondary guardian. Think my current one just increases auto-grave recovery.

😄 yea, I don't have a build in mind really.. I guess I should start to focus the further I go.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 ConanTheStoner

@SolidGame_basic:

Eh, just whatevers fun man, no need to over commit. I just knew I wanted a ninja from the outset lol.

Keep in mind you can re-roll stats whenever, not ever really locked in.

I doubt specific builds even matter until NG+

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:

@SolidGame_basic:

Eh, just whatevers fun man, no need to over commit. I just knew I wanted a ninja from the outset lol.

Keep in mind you can re-roll stats whenever, not ever really locked in.

I doubt specific builds even matter until NG+

yeah ng you can beat with any build really

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ConanTheStoner
@howmakewood said:

Yo, question.

Just got a weapon drop, first I've seen like this. Instead of just the level, it says 113 (+1). Also, the +1 is in purple.

Definitely gonna use it, that's like 14 levels higher than my current lol. Just never seen level displayed like that.

Edit: Looked it up, not the most straight forward answer, but it's good lol.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:
@howmakewood said:

Yo, question.

Just got a weapon drop, first I've seen like this. Instead of just the level, it says 113 (+1). Also, the +1 is in purple.

Definitely gonna use it, that's like 14 levels higher than my current lol. Just never seen level displayed like that.

Edit: Looked it up, not the most straight forward answer, but it's good lol.

Yeah that shit isnt intuitive, basically they rarely drop on ng, mainly ng+ stuff, the top you can reach without dlc is 170(+10) iirc, each dlc adds +10ilvl, those +1 are generally worth +10ilvl in terms of stats

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 ConanTheStoner

@howmakewood:

But yeah, I get you.

Action game devs man, already bad at explaining their shit. Loot based RPG just multiplies the issue lol.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Howmakewood

@ConanTheStoner said:

@howmakewood:

But yeah, I get you.

Action game devs man, already bad at explaining their shit. Loot based RPG just multiplies the issue lol.

Yup and then it gets worse when you start playing the real end game, THE BLACKSMITH

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ConanTheStoner

lol ngl, had to watch a 15 minute tut on effectively using the blacksmith. Not so bad once I got it, but screw the trial and error it would take to figure it all out.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 nintendoboy16

Gatekeeping is trending on Twitter, and the guy that triggered it got eviscerated by even companies and VA (like Cristina Vee) involved with anime.

Meanwhile, this would be seen as perfectly normal behavior in any other forum, especially here.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 uninspiredcup

@nintendoboy16: Righteousness tends to hold more weight when not perpetual.

Besides, anime is something people should actively be ashamed of. Only decent ones are Dragonball and TaleSpin.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#235 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

I feel like i'm the only one who sees the situation with KH3's Epic Games Store exclusivity as something like this. Posting it here instead of the KH3 thread cuz I figured this also applies to the PC gaming scene in Japan in a general sense.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By uninspiredcup

Miss when WCW and WWF use to rip into each other.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

It is cool that when the company was eaten up they met and became friends IRL, even though he spent lit years taking the piss out of him.

Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#237 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24915 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Miss when WCW and WWF use to rip into each other.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Wrestling was relevant in 90s. no when I see WWF wrestlers all I see are people whose build are even lower than local people at Gym where i workout daily.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By uninspiredcup

Rewatching TOS. Always super weird seeing a young Majel Barrett-Roddenberry i.e. Lwaxana Troi... So use to her being old and annoying.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#239  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts

@ghosts4ever: i'm jealous, our gyms have been closed for months. and i agree about wrestling. last time i saw it a few years ago felt like all the big characters had gone. all that were left were boring little skinny boy gymnasts poncing around the ring

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By uninspiredcup

Lost track of it about, 2005'ish. It does seem tamer to what it was, with a lack of eccentricity camp that made it so fun to watch.

Like Sasha Banks, she's a very talented lady, and a good Mandalorian.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Chozofication

Watched DF's video on Nioh 2 ps5, sure enough the pc version is using lower settings in the LOD and seems a pain to change settings/disable things. I wondered why I heard bad things about the first port but yeah PC seems an afterthought for team ninja.

Although if you want to play 120fps PC is better since nioh's PS5 120fps looks horrible. I think when I upgrade my TV to an hdmi 2.1 (2.0 sony oled currently) I will not be using any 120fps modes on console, just seems too much for them at the moment. Dirt 5 goes lower than 1080p on ps5 lol. 60fps with Sony's bfi looks incredible.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Chozofication

@uninspiredcup said:

Lost track of it about, 2005'ish. It does seem tamer to what it was, with a lack of eccentricity camp that made it so fun to watch.

Like Sasha Banks, she's a very talented lady, and a good Mandalorian.

I stopped watching when CM Punk left in 2013-2014. It's super weird to watch it now with no people in the stadium, and it's super cringe with nobody that's any good on the mic. Plus the wrestlers hearts aren't in it as much with no audience, just awful.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:

@ghosts4ever: i'm jealous, our gyms have been closed for months. and i agree about wrestling. last time i saw it a few years ago felt like all the big characters had gone. all that were left were boring little skinny boy gymnasts poncing around the ring

Gyms been open in my country but by hiding. lights are off and only members know its open so police donot raid it.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#244 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts

@chozofication: same for me. i used to just watch wrestlemania as a yearly tradition but stopped around that time. bet it's really flat now without a crowd. i do miss it as a spectacle tbh.

@ghosts4ever said:

Gyms been open in my country but by hiding. lights are off and only members know its open so police donot raid it.

respect mate. ghosts in the "in" crowd. if they're doing that at my local gym i didn't get an invite 😒

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 uninspiredcup

@chozofication: Everyone seems to have jumped aboard the AEW bandwagon.

Watched the launch for it, was pretty good tbh. Reminded me of the 90's wrestling. Donno what it's like now, UK gets obscure, weird channels and times.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Chozofication

@uninspiredcup said:

Watched the launch for it, was pretty good tbh. Reminded me of the 90's wrestling. Donno what it's like now, UK gets obscure, weird channels and times.

I've watched one episode of AEW Dark, and bits and pieces of the main show. I need to watch some more, because even the little of what i've seen is better than the husk of WWE.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

What the hell is AEW? yeah I saw something on youtube and its crap. another wrestling full of little men who are shorter and less builder than people at our gyms. no wonder who watch those craps.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#249 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Still waiting to get my 3080...

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Let it be known that conan backed down from a fight with a childish, sorry you don't even own a "real gaming platform" line.

Conan has been exposed as another fakeboy 🤣🤣🤣