System Wars Lounge v79 -- Football season, School, holidays, ect

#101 Posted by jg4xchamp (61800 posts) -
@getyeryayasout said:

That's Colts karma coming back around for tanking to get him in the first place.

Not even tanking. They just sucked that much without Peyton Manning.

#102 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

Here. Enough with the Star Wars nonsense.

Loading Video...

These massively OP old men killing goon movies are awesome.

#103 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: Star Citizen: Aegis Nautilus Solstice Limited Edition Warbond

LMAO I think I'll spend my $675 on something else, like a release date.

#104 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@davillain-: You just know some doofus will snatch that up in minutes

Everspace 2 looks good, I still have the first game sitting on Steam and never been booted. Apparently the DLC improved it alot.

Loading Video...

#105 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

Everspace 2 looks dope as hell. Gonna have to put it in my Steam collection at some point.

#106 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -
@davillain- said:

@uninspiredcup: Star Citizen: Aegis Nautilus Solstice Limited Edition Warbond

LMAO I think I'll spend my $675 on something else, like a release date.

This is why I always believe that Star Citizen is a huge scam

#107 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: I'm still amazed they are still doing their own conference and I don't expect nothing amazing this years CitizenCon coming November.

#108 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -
@davillain- said:

@FireEmblem_Man: I'm still amazed they are still doing their own conference and I don't expect nothing amazing this years CitizenCon coming November.

I don't expect anything from Chris Roberts at this point. He was selling a dream that seemed very ambitious, and would cost a lot of money. Now it just seems like a giant scam, with the game taking more than 10 years to build.

#109 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

I hope it's a disaster.

#110 Posted by Willy105 (24873 posts) -

@uninspiredcup:

Worst case scenario is what it is now: a slightly boring early-access game with bad PR.

#111 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: I never understood why anyone would continue to defend Star Citizen, when they passed their deadline 5 yrs ago, and now it's looking like a complete scam to continue funding the project.

#112 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Uh huh.

#113 Posted by jg4xchamp (61800 posts) -

Transcendent genius of the ages Kojima.

#114 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Not usually a racing game fellow but this dude done a really good job selling Driver.

Loading Video...

#115 Edited by AnthonyAutumns (1691 posts) -

@davillain-: Sorry about that thread. Didn't noticed it was a necro one. But nonetheless, I still recommend Koikatsu Party. It was IIRC June's best selling Steam game.

#116 Edited by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@anthonyautumns: Like I said, it's all good and that was a spambot who did it anyways, so you are okay :)

Edit: That link isn't taking me to the source.

#117 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Man I can't believe pc gamers gassed up Witcher: EE and ignored stuff like Trails Of The Sky. Such misguided souls.

#118 Posted by Evil_Loli (208 posts) -

@davillain-: I haven't been on GS for almost a month and here you are, a Mod and wow, that avatar & sig really goes with that Poke match! Love it

#119 Edited by AnthonyAutumns (1691 posts) -

@davillain-: Strange. To me it says you must login to see the site.

Try this: https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/1073440/

#120 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@anthonyautumns: Yeah, I'm not at home and got lazy of logging in from another place. Saw it and almost forgot about that game. I'll have to check it out later whenever I'm done with my current games.

#121 Posted by lundy86_4 (53856 posts) -

Ruptured my finger-tip at work a bit over a month ago, and today I was getting off a truck and sprained my ankle because I missed the curb. I'm on a roll.

#122 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@evil_loli: Thanks loli! Everyone sure likes my avi/sig it seems.

#123 Posted by bgres077 (12694 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: They did tank, the entire season was billed as "Suck for Luck."

#124 Posted by lundy86_4 (53856 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Man I can't believe pc gamers gassed up Witcher: EE and ignored stuff like Trails Of The Sky. Such misguided souls.

EE was rough. It set up the world, but I would not go back and replay the game.

#125 Edited by Chutebox (44747 posts) -
@bgres077 said:

I think they just sucked lol.

#126 Posted by TJDMHEM (2164 posts) -

what football game should I watch Saturday night the Georgia game or the auburn game?

#127 Posted by Chutebox (44747 posts) -

@TJDMHEM: Auburn

#128 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

EE was rough. It set up the world, but I would not go back and replay the game.

The game is just riddled with bad design.

For example Chapter 1 when you find the Salamandra hideout, which is basically a tight house. As soon as you go in, it starts a fight with 4X guys, where they are already in an attack state, while you have no weapon drawn, nor any magic skill selects (it always needs re-selected) with Geralt back to the wall, meaning the camera zoons in, and you can't see him at all to time your strikes.

Just after that when you get out of the sewer and see the detective guy, the screen fades in from black, while 4X guys are attacking you. You litterally cannot see what is going on why 1/3 -1/2 of your health is being chopped off. And again, no sword drawn (even though in the story Geralt has the jump on them).

Another annoying thing is that because you can't save during a fight, you're forced to watch cutscenes over and over and go through dialogue options again and again again.

Or when your running around with a torch, you can't pick things up, without putting the torch out, over and over and over again.

Other times as well, because of the combat style where, he simply won't attack them, even if you get a knock-down, you cannot get the execution, you just stand there like a bell-end looking at him on the floor while 3 - 4 guys are almost instantly killing you.

Sometimes the guards will join in a fight, and because you have the sword style set to group, you automatically aggro them all, and every NPC attacks you.

Just, so much shit wrong with this game.

I mean even just the UI, it's so pointlessly over-designed, like they were desperate for it to stand out over functionality.

#129 Posted by AnthonyAutumns (1691 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: To be honest, I'm kinda interested with Trails in the Sky with Cold Steel engine.

#130 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@TJDMHEM said:

what football game should I watch Saturday night the Georgia game or the auburn game?

Watch Auburn game.

#131 Edited by nintendoboy16 (36592 posts) -

Just read up on Jeremy Soule recently... and while I was playing KOTOR at the same time. Yikes...

#132 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Dr. Dolittle 2 is about to start.

https://twitter.com/Film4/status/1166709518304198656

#133 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6900 posts) -

Finally Spiderman goty edition is out. Glad I waited.

#134 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@anthonyautumns: Genuinely felt bad picking up Trials of the Sky for £2. If the new Legends of Heroes does get ported to PC make sure to give them full wack day 1.

#135 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

You know, I never look into Google Stadia but now that it's gonna be part of the big 3 soon, SW needs to give Stadia fanboys a nickname. I'm up for suggestions.

#136 Posted by jg4xchamp (61800 posts) -
@bgres077 said:

They could have called it whatever they want, that wasn't some trust the process bullshit. They were just that bad without Peyton Manning. That line was on the down turn big time after Tarik Glenn left, Tony Ugoh was a terrible left tackle. They were 31st out of 32 teams at running the ball in 08, 32nd in 09, 29th in 2010. And were always trash on defense sans random years where the schedule was just right and Bob Sanders was there to make their defense look less suspect.

Aint no team doing that much better when their Qbs are the fossil known as Kerry Collins, Curtis Painter, and Dan Ran out of the back of his own Endzone Orlovsky.

#137 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -
@davillain- said:

You know, I never look into Google Stadia but now that it's gonna be part of the big 3 soon, SW needs to give Stadia fanboys a nickname. I'm up for suggestions.

Bots, is what I come up with. Anyone that thinks Google is an end all-be all, will always follow up with anything Google related. Not to mention that Android users are always saying their OS is better than any other OS.

#138 Posted by Evil_Loli (208 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:

Bots, is what I come up with. Anyone that thinks Google is an end all-be all, will always follow up with anything Google related. Not to mention that Android users are always saying their OS is better than any other OS.

Stadia is what Xbox One wanted to be from what I heard and this is gonna flop harder then MS wanted to go with. Bots you say? Let's call'em GoBots lol XD

#139 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Dave Chappelle is one funny dude. That's the best (original) shit I've watched on Netflix in a good while.

British comedy has been dire the last couple of years. Shitty panel show after shitty panel show.

#140 Posted by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

I am going to need a heavy amount of caffeine if I get through this day. A lot of things to do.

#141 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@watercrack445 said:

I am going to need a heavy amount of caffeine if I get through this day. A lot of things to do.

Redbull gives you wings!!!

Can't go wrong with Redbull :)

#142 Posted by lundy86_4 (53856 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@watercrack445 said:

Redbull gives you wings!!!

Can't go wrong with Redbull :)

Just have some blow, and you'll get everything done in about 5 minutes.

#143 Edited by lundy86_4 (53856 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Dave Chappelle is one funny dude. That's the best (original) shit I've watched on Netflix in a good while.

British comedy has been dire the last couple of years. Shitty panel show after shitty panel show.

British is still leagues ahead of NA comedy, even if it's lacking. I haven't watched Chappelle's new show, but I saw a couple of jokes and they were good... I still enjoy going back and watching 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and I used to love Mock the Week (though not anymore.)

As for NA, everything is super prudish and tries not to piss off their largest fanbases at the expense of others... Usually heavily political, and it's just shit jokes. Trump did this, hurr hurr.

#144 Posted by TJDMHEM (2164 posts) -

@davillain-: are you watching the news dorian is forecasted to be a category 4 hurricane?

#145 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

If Toei finds out what Funimation is doing with their IP, OMG, Funimation will probably die

#146 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@evil_loli: how about Loli's?

#147 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@evil_loli: how about Loli's?

Just admit you like lolis lol. Can't say I blame you but I prefer MILF myself

Anyhow, I am curious to see how Stadia does once it's launch however.

#148 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Must find out what this shit is from

https://twitter.com/SavinTheBees/status/1166547677066063873

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#149 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45331 posts) -

First of all, watching Angry Joe nail this right on the head - NBA 2K20 looks like complete garbage.

Second, I have a flight to Orlando on Wednesday... same day Dorian is expected to make landfall on Florida. Two week vacation now in hiatus. Luckily, everything can be cancelled with no loss of the moneys. Mother nature remains boss.

#150 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:

If Toei finds out what Funimation is doing with their IP, OMG, Funimation will probably die

What you mean?