System Wars Lounge v78 -- Because why not? Edition

#301 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Going to Resetera in the first place is stupid. I mean, what do you expect? It's no secret the place is run by batshit mentalists.

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@metalboi / @Bigboi500 I know you got banned at ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeesetERA for a stupid reason! Come back here, we're more sane than that garbage site

#302 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

What American hero wears pink V-Knecks?

Loading Video...

#304 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -

@davillain-: Be Apple, listen to the complaints of the Pro looking like a trash can and unable to upgrade components. Redesign the Pro back to what it was, but make it look like a Cheese grater and charge $5999.99 that only comes with a 256 GB SSD. Now new memes are born! Then make a new XDR 6K display, charge $4999.99 and sell a pro stand and charge $999.99! The Crowd stays silent because Apple enforces a no Booing rule at their press events.

#305 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

Is it just me or did SW got really boring all of a sudden?

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: Be Apple, listen to the complaints of the Pro looking like a trash can and unable to upgrade components. Redesign the Pro back to what it was, but make it look like a Cheese grater and charge $5999.99 that only comes with a 256 GB SSD. Now new memes are born! Then make a new XDR 6K display, charge $4999.99 and sell a pro stand and charge $999.99! The Crowd stays silent because Apple enforces a no Booing rule at their press events.

LOL, someone's gonna get lots of flesh cuts trying to left that.

#306 Edited by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: The best, was the reaction to the stand... The muted laughing was great. The guy even stutters due to the reaction lol.

Loading Video...

#307 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: The best, was the reaction to the stand... The muted laughing was great. The guy even stutters due to the reaction lol.

Loading Video...

I guess it is true that Apple does enforce strict rules for press events, they're not supposed to laugh or boo at the new products. It's possibly Apple trying to cover up to help investors continue to invest in Apple.

#308 Posted by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: It genuinely could be. I'm surprised the lauighter was as muffled as it was... What is that price?

#309 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

@lundy86_4: @FireEmblem_Man: And this is the reason why I never fucked with Apple's product!

#310 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Never bought Apple products, never [;l

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Loading Video...

I guess it is true that Apple does enforce strict rules for press events, they're not supposed to laugh or boo at the new products. It's possibly Apple trying to cover up to help investors continue to invest in Apple.

They blocked the video.

Salty.

#311 Posted by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Never bought Apple products, never [;l

They blocked the video.

Salty.

Only things i've grabbed are iPhones, and I never get the latest one. Just whatever's "free" on my plan.

Oh God, they claimed copyright to try and hide this disaster... Like that's going to help, as the whole internet has written something about it lol.

#312 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Huskies almost killed each other over a chicken bone. Literally had to pull the fucker off her kneck. Her ear all bleeding and shit.

Must have been a pretty awesome chicken bone.

#313 Posted by SOedipus (11442 posts) -

Carlos Maza's meltdown lol!

#314 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

I see all his vox media friends are getting behind him to try twist youtube into doing what they want.

And then they wonder why no one likes or trusts them.

#315 Posted by SOedipus (11442 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

I see all his vox media friends are getting behind him to try twist youtube into doing what they want.

Then there was a Vox walkout. Bunch of anti-voxxers.

#316 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

@SOedipus said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Then there was a Vox walkout. Bunch of anti-voxxers.

So triggered they trigger themselves.

It's like the human-centipede but with a fouler taste of shit.

#317 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Master System truly was an impressive system.

Loading Video...

#318 Posted by XVision84 (15933 posts) -

I haven't played a game with gameplay mechanics as tight as odyssey's in a while. So well made, especially with all the ways you use the creatures' quirks.

#319 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -

@SOedipus: let them walk out, jokes on them as Vox is losing money and can't keep up the demand of the union

#320 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: take a look

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1137159660069412864?s=19

#321 Posted by XVision84 (15933 posts) -

The Toronto Raptors are 1 game away from being NBA champions. Just...wow. What a season.

#322 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@uninspiredcup: take a look

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1137159660069412864?s=19

Donno who this guy is, but i'll just assume he's a vocal progressive as these seem to be the ones consistently arrested for this stuff.

#323 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9833 posts) -

@XVision84:

Heh heh. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I'm definitely heading downtown on Monday.

Raps bay bay

#324 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6730 posts) -

Feeling burnt out on games again. :(. Just sitting here starting and closing games.

#325 Edited by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Donno who this guy is, but i'll just assume he's a vocal progressive as these seem to be the ones consistently arrested for this stuff.

AFAIK he even called people who watch anime pedo's and other such things, but caught trying to meet up with a 7(?) year-old, who was actually an FBI agent (I think.) He also admitted to things with an 11 year-old. In other words, legitimate scumbag. The guy that tweet is referring to... I have no idea on the guy tweeting.

#326 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

AFAIK he even called people who watch anime pedo's and other such things, but caught trying to meet up with a 7(?) year-old, who was actually an FBI agent (I think.) He also admitted to things with an 11 year-old. In other words, legitimate scumbag. The guy that tweet is referring to... I have no idea on the guy tweeting.

I bet if this was someone like Total Biscuit The Quartering or other "enemies" of the cabal of legacy websites would be all over this shit. Indeed, before TB was even in the ground this turd-burger was contacting his widow.

Instead they seem... bizarrely quiet.

Weird!

All the while actively attempting to cull new media as we speak, deeming anyone and everything hate speech as a spring-board to keep them in heel which they've been dying to do for years.

#327 Posted by DrLostRib (4885 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Is it just me or did SW got really boring all of a sudden?

I would assume with E3 coming a bunch of new trolls/alts should pop up...but there's no sony conference so who knows

#328 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

The ending to Arkham Knight was incredible the evolution from the garbage ending of Arkham Asylum to this, was truly impressive.

But 100% for real ending? Really?

#329 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -

@KBFloYd Something interesting

#330 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@KBFloYd Something interesting

Even Sony said they will continue making single player games for years to come.

#331 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

nom

#332 Edited by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

Already pre-order John Wick: Chapter 2077 from GoG!

#333 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19656 posts) -
@davillain- said:

I heard it's John Wick that hijacked Bill and Ted's Telephone booth and time traveled to 2077!

Also, Keanu never ages

#334 Posted by getyeryayasout (12319 posts) -

Another year, another flawless E3 showing from Devolver. Best games, most entertaining.

#335 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

#336 Posted by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: Haha... No matter what he plays, that man is genuine class through-and-through.

#337 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:

I heard it's John Wick that hijacked Bill and Ted's Telephone booth and time traveled to 2077!

Also, Keanu never ages

I gotta admit, Keanu Reeves looks better in Cyberpunk 2077 then Norman Reedus in Death Stranding.

#338 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Norman Reedus kinda looks like a junkie. Which is ironic, as Keanu actually was a cocaine user and looks like an adonis.

#339 Posted by flashn00b (3611 posts) -

I love how people STILL find the time to complain about the removal of the original FF7's gameplay mechanics, because it's totally within Square-Enix's best interest to have Tales of Arise eat their game for breakfast.

#340 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6730 posts) -

Jacksepticeye now takes interviews of celebrities now. Talk about moving up in the world.

#341 Posted by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@Gamerno6666 said:

Jacksepticeye now takes interviews of celebrities now. Talk about moving up in the world.

Ahhh, if all us SW folk were that good, along with an Irish accent lol... My English accent has been drummed down to not much.

#342 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Gato Roboto pretty good for five quid.

#343 Posted by getyeryayasout (12319 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: Looks fun, but I'm growing a little weary of the minimalist black and white aesthetic. Still, pretty hard to beat a good time for a fiver.

#344 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Play better at fighting games if you mute the game BGM and play "In the Air Tonight" on a youtube tab.

#345 Posted by SecretPolice (35235 posts) -

PSA...

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Lol :P

#346 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Please, a time machine back to 1998.

#347 Posted by XVision84 (15933 posts) -

The 3 star enemies in smash bros are a pain in the ass ._. I either suck at the game or I'm missing something because I can't even come close to taking them down

#348 Edited by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

Those Bootleg Devolver games are a mixed bag. Hotline Milwaukee was alright (all 30 minutes of it), but it's Castlevania/Ghost-And-Goblins clone was pretty poor.

Still, 3 quid, get at least 2 hours worth out of it.

#349 Posted by DaVillain- (36401 posts) -

Man @henrythefifth I hate to see you get banned but you need to listen to Hallenbeck77, one more strike and your done bro.

#350 Posted by uninspiredcup (33231 posts) -

This is like, the endboss of Resetera.