System Wars Lounge v78 -- Because why not? Edition

#951 Posted by Archangel3371 (28342 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Yeah this dude just needs to stop with all these inane stalker posts. I’m totally convinced that this guy had a few alts here because the tone of the posts are just way too similar plus he uses “dai” which the alts used as well.

#952 Posted by SOedipus (11544 posts) -

@Archangel3371 said:

@lundy86_4: Yeah this dude just needs to stop with all these inane stalker posts. I’m totally convinced that this guy had a few alts here because the tone of the posts are just way too similar plus he uses “dai” which the alts used as well.

Dr. Van Nostrand?

#953 Posted by Archangel3371 (28342 posts) -

@SOedipus: Yep and a couple of other alts as well I think.

#954 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

Dr. Van Nostrand? Never heard of him.

#955 Posted by lundy86_4 (53598 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: I just couldn't be bothered originally. Then it just carried on and... My God.

#956 Edited by Heirren (2179 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Yeah i couldnt understand why you kept carrying on and on and on and on. Like you were taking it personally. Like i said i thought you were trolling me. Not entirely sure why i kept responding you; maybe because im a decent person, i suppose.

No alts. As i pointed out theyre like pro level trolls, maybe it was them. RocketSlimeKnight i thought that was her for a second when i signed back up. I wouldnt be surprised if that account has since been deleted and/or if that poster had the alts.

Trust me its a effed up situation. For example i dont use social media and theyll try and annoy me by making accounts for me. Last i checked i had 5 instagram accounts. Weird things like going through my facebook(friends) at the time and trying to breech privacy by talking to said friends, which has since been deleted, etc etc etc...tons of illegal stuff. Now they visit here because this is the only site i go to.

I wouldnt be surprised if the resurgence of old accounts coming back are simply them brute forcing passwords.

Yall wouldnt believe the amount of time they have wasted of mine. Sad group of people they are.

#957 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

@heirren said:

@lundy86_4:

Yeah i couldnt understand why you kept carrying on and on and on and on. Like you were taking it personally. Like i said i thought you were trolling me. Not entirely sure why i kept responding you; maybe because im a decent person, i suppose.

No alts. As i pointed out theyre like pro level trolls, maybe it was them. RocketSlimeKnight i thought that was her for a second when i signed back up. I wouldnt be surprised if that account has since been deleted and/or if that poster had the alts.

Trust me its a effed up situation. For example i dont use social media and theyll try and annoy me by making accounts for me. Last i checked i had 5 instagram accounts. Weird things like going through my facebook(friends) at the time and trying to breech privacy by talking to said friends, which has since been deleted, etc etc etc...tons of illegal stuff. Now they visit here because this is the only site i go to.

I wouldnt be surprised if the resurgence of old accounts coming back are simply them brute forcing passwords.

Yall wouldnt believe the amount of time they have wasted of mine. Sad group of people they are.

I have no words for this!

#958 Posted by uninspiredcup (34259 posts) -

someone goofed

#959 Edited by lundy86_4 (53598 posts) -

@heirren: Jesus... You are an odd one.

#960 Edited by Heirren (2179 posts) -

@davillain-:

I know!!!

Thats funny because it is sort of like my reaction to it all.

I *think* the goal is to annoy or provoke or try and make people paranoid. Im just not the type of person to buy into any of that and bs is very easily seen through.

Its the death threats i dont like. Apparently i made some dude extremely jealous to want to feel the need to kill me. Im not entirely sure why they continue.

@lundy86_4:

Wont disagree there but i find that many people have their qualms about them. Some more than others, no doubt.

#961 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

@freedom01 I was so excited to hear about Capcom's new Megaman game: Mega Man X DiVE and then this happened, Mobile only! This breaks my heart and MMX series has been getting shafted ever since X6! These are dark times.

#962 Edited by freedom01 (3414 posts) -

@davillain-: Capcom was doing so good, sad to see that they are still out of touch with their fanbase.

#963 Posted by jg4xchamp (61678 posts) -

@lundy86_4: y’all a bunch of enablers. When in doubt, live by wwcd

#964 Posted by Chutebox (44696 posts) -

Whoever plays shadow king in legion is.... So good.

#965 Edited by uninspiredcup (34259 posts) -

British Netflix flooded with Shaw Brothers and other martial art movies. Pretty fucking great.

Never realised flying guillotine was actually a thing, just sounds so ridiculous.

Loading Video...

#966 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

As it now stands, I am officially better then @charizard1605 in every ways.

#967 Posted by briguyb13 (3116 posts) -

@davillain- said:

As it now stands, I am officially better then @charizard1605 in every ways.

Yes you are.

#968 Posted by uninspiredcup (34259 posts) -

Wish found out about Gothics bigger text mod 30 hours earlier.

#969 Posted by lundy86_4 (53598 posts) -

Boxy is back from his time-out in full force. He might be one of the sole posters to still provide a decent laugh on the board. I hope he stays around.

#970 Posted by XVision84 (16287 posts) -

@davillain-: You're a mod now :O congrats!

#971 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

@XVision84 said:

@davillain-: You're a mod now :O congrats!

Almost 2 weeks and ever since you made a return, I'm surprise you are just notice that lol. But thanks :)

#972 Edited by XVision84 (16287 posts) -

@davillain-: Probably because I was distracted by your splendid sig/avatar ;).

#973 Posted by BaelNergal (568 posts) -

Work has been a pain as of late. And I come back to... the same old SW issues of PS4 vs PC.

#974 Posted by uninspiredcup (34259 posts) -

Doomed.

Loading Video...

#975 Posted by Heirren (2179 posts) -

Air show this weekend in Chicago. The Blue Angels were out yesterday and ive personally never seen them fly so low before.

Apparently someone was lucky enough to be taken up with them. Whether or not they were inside the aircraft during all the aerial maneuvers i do not know.

Amazing. Really puts the precision into perspective.

#976 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6843 posts) -

So many free games from epic. But OS unsupported. :(

#977 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

@XVision84: Oh and @mandzilla has become a Mod as well, so make her feel welcome will ya.

#978 Posted by Heirren (2179 posts) -

Game of Mods

#979 Posted by XVision84 (16287 posts) -

@davillain-: Really? I'm on mobile so I can't tell lol.

If so, then I always knew the mods were sheep in disguise. First Chaz then Mandzilla. You and xantu are switch fans too!

#980 Posted by jg4xchamp (61678 posts) -

Switch trash

#981 Posted by XVision84 (16287 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: Champ, you've got a gift for telling the truth (with obscenities sprinkled in). Most of the time.

#982 Posted by verbtex (9156 posts) -

I think we need a new lounge.

#983 Posted by DaVillain- (37411 posts) -

@verbtex said:

I think we need a new lounge.

It's already 3 months old. We need to do something cooler at the very least. FireEmblem_Man overstayed his welcome making lounges and it's time we get SW community to come up something interesting wouldn't you agree?

#984 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36454 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: Bill Nye warned of similar.

#985 Posted by jg4xchamp (61678 posts) -
@XVision84 said:

@jg4xchamp: Champ, you've got a gift for telling the truth (with obscenities sprinkled in). Most of the time.

all the time, yall just like a diet rich in shit.

#986 Edited by uninspiredcup (34259 posts) -

"I'm leaving everyone" threads regardless of forum never actually result in people fully committing.

Champ got it and just left, popping up when he feels like it.