System Wars Lounge v78 -- Because why not? Edition

#651 Posted by DaVillain- (36951 posts) -

@evil_loli: I gotta admit, that looks fun, it's that 90's feel alright. Now the real question is, when do we get a full version of that dope song? It got me hook up now XD

Also, I almost forgot Shantae 5 is coming out this year as well. I even heard rumors she could be in SSB Ultimate.

@heirren said:

@evil_loli:

Looks timid.

2019 everyone is ultra sensitive, pc, and complains about literally everything. I doubt it will represent.

Captain Marvel disproves that theory. I'm sure this game will be okay. Even Shantae series, everyone seems to love her, for a Genie.

#652 Posted by Evil_Loli (160 posts) -

@heirren: Na, this game will be awesome for everyone. Not like this is the first time a woman rescuing BF stuff, Super Princess Peach did it well and that game didn't get flank at all.

#653 Edited by Heirren (1596 posts) -

@davillain-:

How so?

@evil_loli:

Didnt say it wouldnt be good. Im just sure it will be pc. Or just fall in with feminist trend.

#654 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19742 posts) -

@davillain-: Man, I should have waited for the Ryzen 3000 series...... The results for the Ryzen 7 3700X alone is extremely impressive and I bet it will sell out within a week.

#655 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19742 posts) -
@evil_loli said:

@heirren: Na, this game will be awesome for everyone. Not like this is the first time a woman rescuing BF stuff, Super Princess Peach did it well and that game didn't get flank at all.

It kind of did by the late Ryan Davis and Carolyn Petit called Super Princess Peach sexist.

#656 Posted by lundy86_4 (53382 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: Man, I should have waited for the Ryzen 3000 series...... The results for the Ryzen 7 3700X alone is extremely impressive and I bet it will sell out within a week.

I bought the i7 7700K a couple years ago, and it's still excellent, but seeing AMD actually compete in the CPU space makes me want to jump ship next upgrade. As for GPUs... They're being left in the dust by Nvidia, as per usual.

#657 Posted by Chutebox (44660 posts) -
Loading Video...

#658 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@evil_loli said:

It kind of did by the late Ryan Davis and Carolyn Petit called Super Princess Peach sexist.

She's a slut.

#659 Posted by DaVillain- (36951 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Don't feel bad. I didn't get Ryzen 2700X until much later but it would have been almost a year anyways. AMD did deliver on their promise with the 3000 series and I'll be upgrading to 3900X at the end of the year when all the hype dies down.

@uninspiredcup said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@evil_loli said:

She's a slut.

Meh, Bowsetta is better.

#660 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

Rev2 is somewhat more enjoyable after a few plays.

The first section is probably the best, it feels closest to traditional RE barring a generic SAW aesthetic. It starts to lose it's shit when it emulates RE4 with it's dumbass attempt at the village section.

The original Revelations is still better though. I think it's the map design that lets it down. Once you leave the opening section, which has tight backtracking environments it's mostly open spaces going forward with large empty areas with set-pieces that are out of place. Revelations actually fixes alot of the problems I had with RE4. Exploiting the shit out of knifes and doors and an annoying ass NPC companion.

Whole thing should have taken place on the boat though, the snow missions are garbage.

#661 Posted by Heirren (1596 posts) -

@davillain-:

Boooooorrrrrring.

#662 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36347 posts) -

Beat Starcraft II: WOL. I take my comparison to Kerrigan and Galen Marek back, she's more like Broly. lol

#663 Posted by BaelNergal (280 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

Beat Starcraft II: WOL. I take my comparison to Kerrigan and Galen Marek back, she's more like Broly. lol

Keep going. Wait until you play the Zerg campaign and then the endgame. WOL was pretty much her at her least impressive in SC2.

#664 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

I see they've removed the edit button. Which is totally pointless as they can read your edit history any-ways.

#665 Posted by Heirren (1596 posts) -

No reply?

#666 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

Could just be a bug. Who knows.

#667 Posted by DaVillain- (36951 posts) -

Gamespot Staff are really screwing up GS even further.

#668 Posted by Subspecies (570 posts) -

So...we can't quote, edit, or even directly reply to people anymore? Is GS trying to finally kill this place or what?

#669 Posted by Howmakewood (5934 posts) -

Truly amazing job with the update

#670 Posted by DaVillain- (36951 posts) -

At least I can still use this to reply such as @subspecies but it's a pain in the ass to type the users name.

#671 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6807 posts) -

I want to deactivate my account.

#672 Edited by SecretPolice (35338 posts) -

This new update is almost sweeter than that one about 5-6 years ago that just about killed off the SW forum.

Well done GS, this could be the final nail. Mission Accomplished I suppose. lol :P

#673 Posted by Ghosts4ever (10016 posts) -

Its not new update. i think its a glitch.

#674 Posted by Archangel3371 (28158 posts) -

Good lord, this new update is terrible. Ugh. What the hell GameSpot?

#675 Posted by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

I can't quote people anymore

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#676 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45185 posts) -

Oh Gamespot...

#677 Posted by XVision84 (16252 posts) -

The text looks so weird now lol

#678 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6807 posts) -

yay everything is back.... but the texts still looks weird.

#679 Posted by SOedipus (11513 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

One of my proudest gaming moments was beating WOL on brutal. Then there is HotS which was a total breeze, didn't even bother with LotV.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#680 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13658 posts) -

Okay, what did I miss? Lol

#681 Posted by briguyb13 (3086 posts) -

@Chutebox said:
Loading Video...

Suzy, do you copy?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#682 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45185 posts) -

@XVision84: it's a work in progress!

#683 Posted by MonsieurX (39136 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p: Couldn't reply to someone, quote or edit posts

#684 Posted by Heirren (1596 posts) -

Oh my goodness. Such a nice dai out and people still trolling?! Dont be little btchs people, be nice.

#685 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

>Unlock Rev2 good ending

> Still bad ending

#686 Edited by watercrack445 (1667 posts) -

It's a half a year away until 2020. 6 months already passed by. 5 month to go.

6 months if including July.

#688 Posted by verbtex (9155 posts) -

I might be going to Disneyland over the weekend! :).

Yes, I'm 26, and I still enjoy going.

It's only a few hour drive away for me, so spontaneous trips are cool.

#689 Edited by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

Factoids

CIA's interests included flight plans, Agent C, calling it in, shooting people before throwing them out of planes, prizes, wasting ammunition for unapproved but predictable interrogation tactics, feathers in his cap, his power stance, being/feeling in charge, congratulating his prisoners for getting themselves captured, and taunting others for being "Big Guys". His pet peeves included hired guns, masks, mercenaries, people who can't talk (mutes), Master Plans, people who bring friends, and not being in charge. Interestingly, when retreiving Dr. Pavel, CIA neglects to give him a hood, meaning that Pavel would have seen the faces of all of CIA's men. Fortunately, the identities of CIA's men were protected after they all died in the subsequent plane crash.

#690 Edited by Chutebox (44660 posts) -

@verbtex: You gonna take out a loan for the trip?

#691 Edited by DaVillain- (36951 posts) -

@verbtex said:

I'm 34 and I still go to Disney World and still watches old school Disney's animation movies as well. As in matter of fact, I'm hype for Lion King movie next week :)

Have fun.

#692 Posted by verbtex (9155 posts) -
@Chutebox said:

@verbtex: You gonna take out a loan for the trip?

I already have a season pass, and I have relatives who live a 3 minute drive away who love to host guests. The only thing I really pay for is transport and food.

#693 Edited by lundy86_4 (53382 posts) -

This is why I advise against buying into a condominium...

Management companies and condo boards are a bunch of wanks.

My dad has stayed with me since April 1st, due to the death of my mum... He has sold the family home and is building a new home around the corner. This is a small property and you still get treated like shit.

#694 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19742 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

This is why I advise against buying into a condominium...

Management companies and condo boards are a bunch of wanks.

My dad has stayed with me since April 1st, due to the death of my mum... He has sold the family home and is building a new home around the corner. This is a small property and you still get treated like shit.

Your landlord sucks! Also didn't know that Lundy is your last name

#695 Edited by lundy86_4 (53382 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: Not even a landlord. I own the property, but it's a condo, meaning there are condo rules. Unfortunately, the condo board are semi-garbage, but the management company is 100% garbage. They manage a number of properties and have terrible reviews.

Note, that I have also addressed my dad utilizing a visitor spot due to severe extenuating circumstances, and I got zero response. I pay these fuckers $220 a month in condo fees.

Edit: lol, yeah Lundy is my last name. I've been called that by friends through the UK and Canada, so it sticks.

#696 Posted by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

Those "build your own homes" are becoming popular. Super Cheap, some under 30 grand.

But you need buy a plot-of-land and they look like they would fall down if there was so much as a breeze.

I was lucky enough to inherent a home (well 25%), so it helps with the bills somewhat. Paying some jerkoff £400-£500 is bullshit.

#697 Posted by verbtex (9155 posts) -
@davillain- said:
@verbtex said:

I'm 34 and I still go to Disney World and still watches old school Disney's animation movies as well. As in matter of fact, I'm hype for Lion King movie next week :)

Have fun.

I would love to go to world, but from what I hear it is actually very spread out, and some parts are very lacking. While Disneyland is smaller, it has more quality over quantity from what I hear.

Even with that said, it is on the bucket list to go see Disney World. I plan to take my mom too, since she's what started my Disney love, she's an even bigger kid than I am sometimes, lol. I'm taking her to Disneyland in September, but it's a surprise. She doesn't know but I am working on the reservations and stuff for the restaurants. She hasn't been in over 20 years, since before it was hard for us to afford it.

#698 Posted by lundy86_4 (53382 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: Yeah, I wouldn't trust those self-builds. My dad is looking at a brand new housing estate they are putting right around the corner from my place. Even closer than they lived prior lol.

Is that the house? It's nice.

#699 Edited by uninspiredcup (33714 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Yea it's one of those self-built houses. Looks nice, but just not very sturdy imo. Also looks easy as hell to break-into.

#700 Posted by Heirren (1596 posts) -

Why do people call you from a private number when you already know who is calling.

Oh my goodness.