System Wars Lounge v76 -- The Haunted and Holidays Edition!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

God cat's greedy bastards.

#352 Posted by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

I just had a dream where I had 6 or 8 stalls of cows. 3 or 4 in each row. The cows stalls replaced the toilet stalls in public restrooms. If I was going to pee I had to pew inside the cow and it would automatically flush.

#353 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

I must admit, Mortal Engines looks really good, I almost forgot it's releasing this week. Love me some Dystopian stuff but I never read Mortal Engines books but I'm glad to see Hollywood is being more creative at the very least for those unaware of the book series. Guess I have a movie look forward this weekend.

#354 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Peter Jackson's kinda been getting abit of m shyamalan syndrome with post-LOTR movies.

Although the clean up work on They Shall Not Grow Old is eerily brought to life, it's not really a "movie", more a technical showcase.

#357 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@tgob89/@AzatiS on this old thread recently locked

You didn't prove me wrong, you were agreeing with me, LOL

#358 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Wow. You'd think simply tipping a box in perspective would be very simple. But it took about 3 hours to figure this shit out. Maybe I'm just dumb. Either way, bit of a nightmare.

#359 Posted by UItravioIence (1241 posts) -

90 day fiance is the best show on tv. Me and my girl made a drinking game for it.

#360 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@davillain- I know you still don't like the WWE much, but here's the NEW SmackDown Women's Champion! Fun fact: She's the first Japanese woman to win a WWE title.

#361 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain- I know you still don't like the WWE much, but here's the NEW SmackDown Women's Champion! Fun fact: She's the first Japanese woman to win a WWE title.

Holy hell, I didn't know Hunter grew a beard like that. I almost took him for Kratos lol.

I always thought we had Japanese wrestling woman's in the WWE but it never came to my mind none of them become woman's champion. Kudos to Asuka!!!

#362 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6900 posts) -

Platinumed Dad of Boi. Definitely the best game I have played this year. Can't wait for the sequel.

Now onto NG+.

#363 Posted by Sancho_Panzer (870 posts) -

Nobody watched Saxondale back when it aired, which is a bit of a shame because it had a few of the funniest moments I've seen in a sitcom. It's a bit less happy-go-lucky than a lot of the other stuff the BBC was putting out at the time, so maybe that's why it didn't attract much attention, but if you enjoy wry humour and you're not expecting high art or anything, it's worth a look.

Loading Video...

#364 Posted by Sancho_Panzer (870 posts) -

Here's a clip from the first series, for comparison. They handled the character's development really well I think, which is something you don't see that often in sitcoms.

Loading Video...

#365 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellions is free on Steam

#366 Edited by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

Hints of Mortal Kombat 11 storyline and characters

WARNING:: SPOILER CONTENT BELOW

Loading Video...
#367 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

That looks pretty vibrant and IKEA for a MK game.

Maybe it's just that level.

#368 Posted by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Thats Injustice 2. Raiden and Sub-Zero were part of the dlc. Their dialogue gives clues of what MK 11 will be about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
#369 Posted by deactivated-5d78760d7d740 (16386 posts) -

Haven't played a call of duty game since black ops since they all looked similar. I got black ops 4 for free and it's surprisingly fun! Didn't expect to like it so much.

#370 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@XVision84 said:

Haven't played a call of duty game since black ops since they all looked similar. I got black ops 4 for free and it's surprisingly fun! Didn't expect to like it so much.

I for one enjoy Black Ops 4 way more so then Battlefield V. BFV really felt lackluster, I was totally surprise with Black Ops 4 how much fun that game is and I haven't played a CoD game since Advanced Warfare.

#371 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@watercrack445 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Thats Injustice 2. Raiden and Sub-Zero were part of the dlc. Their dialogue gives clues of what MK 11 will be about.

Guess that explains it,.

Pretty sure the guy voicing Raiden was the same guy who voiced Seth.

Loading Video...

Ed- Interesting, he didn't voice Seth at all, but voiced Akuma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Epcar#Anime

#372 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Sheet.

Loading Video...

#373 Posted by deactivated-5d78760d7d740 (16386 posts) -

@davillain-: Agreed, battlefield v is a let down. I mostly just enjoy the graphics in the singleplayer lol.

#374 Posted by Chutebox (44747 posts) -

Wth, there is a Pokemon movie? I hate pokemon, but it actually looks entertaining.

#375 Posted by deactivated-5d78760d7d740 (16386 posts) -

Tomb raider $3 on steam sale :D

#376 Posted by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

Hints of Bi Han AKA Noob Saibot and Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat 10?

Loading Video...

I think I know what will happen in Mortal Kombat 10 storyline. In this game I'm thinking that there will be two timelines. Raiden talked about in the second timelime that Liu Kang and Kitana were the rulers of Edenia. That must mean they were freed by Quan Chi's sorcery, along with the others. It would also mean that those other characters that died could potentially be in Mortal Kombat 10. Its so predictable, Netherealm Studios always used timelines as an excuse to bring dead characters back alive or create a new story.

#377 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36592 posts) -

Hey @charizard1605 and @ConanTheStoner, don't worry, I'll be eating crow over Christmas.

Loading Video...

#378 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -
@watercrack445 said:

Hints of Bi Han AKA Noob Saibot and Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat 10?

Loading Video...

I think I know what will happen in Mortal Kombat 10 storyline. In this game I'm thinking that there will be two timelines. Raiden talked about in the second timelime that Liu Kang and Kitana were the rulers of Edenia. That must mean they were freed by Quan Chi's sorcery, along with the others. It would also mean that those other characters that died could potentially be in Mortal Kombat 10. Its so predictable, Netherealm Studios always used timelines as an excuse to bring dead characters back alive or create a new story.

Don't you mean Mortal Kombat 11?

#379 Posted by watercrack445 (1843 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: yes

#380 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Fat Nigella was better.

#381 Posted by haziqonfire (36350 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Xaero_Gravity said:

ChaAfter looking through Dave Jaffe's z is just looking for shoulders to cry on after David Jaffe called him out on Twitter to debate on his stream.

Oh crap, really?

Is it true?

After looking through Dave Jaffe's tweet, @haziqonfire was the one that wanted to debate him, not Chaz. Yet, I see that Chaz deleted his twitter.

I did that as a joke because David Jaffe is an idiot who went after Chaz, who is my friend IRL.

#382 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@haziqonfire said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Oh crap, really?

Is it true?

After looking through Dave Jaffe's tweet, @haziqonfire was the one that wanted to debate him, not Chaz. Yet, I see that Chaz deleted his twitter.

I did that as a joke because David Jaffe is an idiot who went after Chaz, who is my friend IRL.

Chaz reminds me of Tom Cruise.

A nice guy, who makes great movies, drawn in by an evil cult.

#383 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@haziqonfire: you call him an idiot, yet you're the one that tried to do a joke that backfired really badly

#384 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

Well I'll be, Tamoor Hussain is getting destroyed in his own article over Spider-Man PS4 with that dumb click-bait headline on Raimi's Spider-Man custom movie. I understand GS needs clicks but come-on!

#385 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@davillain-: I don't get all the outrage, can you fill me in? What's so controversial of the Raimi Spiderman look?

#386 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@davillain-: I don't get all the outrage, can you fill me in? What's so controversial of the Raimi Spiderman look?

Seems pretty obvious, he's implying his Spiderman was shit.

related -

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@Tamz

#387 Posted by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Seems pretty obvious, he's implying his Spiderman was shit.

related -

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@Tamz

Sounds about right.

#388 Edited by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

I love Stories Of Old . His Grey essay is a little mini-masterpiece.

Loading Video...

#389 Posted by Seabas989 (13261 posts) -

Happy holidays SWs. I see the board is still alive.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 is a safe but fun game. I wish it differentiated more from VC1.

#390 Edited by DaVillain- (38135 posts) -

I just want to say Merry Christmas to System Warriors from around the world and all that good stuff!

From DaVillain :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
#391 Posted by deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20 (82724 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Xaero_Gravity said:

@FireEmblem_Man:

Right here

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1070462906574135296?s=19

LOL wow, he chickened out! Goes to show you that the shills of ResetERA really has no spine to actually make any conversation to those with opposing views.

I didn’t chicken out you pissant, I just don’t like talking on voice and video chat.

P.S. I didn’t delete my Twitter either. You just can’t see it. I wonder why that might be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
#392 Posted by deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20 (82724 posts) -

Oh also, merry Christmas to everyone else!

#393 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Xaero_Gravity said:

@FireEmblem_Man:

Right here

https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1070462906574135296?s=19

LOL wow, he chickened out! Goes to show you that the shills of ResetERA really has no spine to actually make any conversation to those with opposing views.

I didn’t chicken out you pissant, I just don’t like talking on voice and video chat.

P.S. I didn’t delete my Twitter either. You just can’t see it. I wonder why that might be.

If you block me for political differences or by association, then you fail

#394 Posted by Sancho_Panzer (870 posts) -

Murry Christmas, SW!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#395 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45331 posts) -
@haziqonfire said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Xaero_Gravity said:

ChaAfter looking through Dave Jaffe's z is just looking for shoulders to cry on after David Jaffe called him out on Twitter to debate on his stream.

Oh crap, really?

Is it true?

What did I miss because I see Haziq is on SW? It's been too long.

Should I grab popcorn?

#396 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19846 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: How you been bruddah? Hopefully you have a great Christmas!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#397 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45331 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: How you been bruddah? Hopefully you have a great Christmas!

Yo! Merry Christmas.

Trying to carefully balance a very busy workload with the lady and house. Not much free time. lol

#398 Posted by uninspiredcup (35065 posts) -

Broly is easily the second best DB movie after Bardock, which it unfortunately retcons. It was like being a kid again, wonderful.

#400 Posted by tumbIew33d (371 posts) -

Murry Christmas! / Wesolych Swiat! ;)