System Wars Lounge V.68 Blame it on Chaz Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

Yeah, we needed a new Lounge anyways

I blame @charizard1605 for MS not able to fix the Master Chief Collection and for Street Fighter V being a Sony exclusive even though I can get it on PC

Avatar image for MonsieurX
MonsieurX

39858

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

lol first

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#3 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

I blame @charizard1605 for the #SmearCampaign, of course.

All because of him, the bias against the Xbox One is real and has insane proportions. Chaz needs to stay in a drawer for nineteen days and think about how he's behaved.

Avatar image for quatoe
quatoe

7242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#4 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I blame Char for the Zelda U delay. We all know he has a hand in these things!

Avatar image for SolidTy
SolidTy

49991

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Something something blame.

Avatar image for spike6958
spike6958

6701

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

I preemptively blame @charizard1605 for any and all disappointments that come from tomorrows Pokemon Nintendo Direct.

Avatar image for Blabadon
Blabadon

33030

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@khoofia_pika said:

I blame @charizard1605 for the #SmearCampaign, of course.

All because of him, the bias against the Xbox One is real and has insane proportions. Chaz needs to stay in a drawer for nineteen days and think about how he's behaved.

The masturbation to the meme is real.

Avatar image for mmmwksil
mmmwksil

16423

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

Blah. And I just posted in the old lounge.

Why hasn't it been locked and this one stickied? Clearly all chaz's fault. Why do we even let him post at all, jeez??

Edit: Also his fault the OP is plain text and doesn't have any creative flair to it. Can't chaz do ANYTHING right?

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

20940

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 20940 Posts

I blame Chaz for masturbation.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

20940

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 20940 Posts

And memes.

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

I blame Chaz for masturbation.

I blame chaz for raging boners

EDIT: uh... I did not think this through

Avatar image for finalstar2007
finalstar2007

27952

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#12 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I blame charz for the constant pokemon milk

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48039

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 davillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 48039 Posts

I blame Charz for that ugly ass Guerrilla. Bring back Chie NOW!!!

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

20940

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 20940 Posts
@khoofia_pika said:

I blame chaz for raging boners

EDIT: uh... I did not think this through

Yeah, I tried to find a way to spin that into something positive. No luck.

Just blame Chaz for your lack of thinking it through.

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#15 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@khoofia_pika said:

I blame chaz for raging boners

EDIT: uh... I did not think this through

Yeah, I tried to find a way to spin that into something positive. No luck.

Just blame Chaz for your lack of thinking it through.

I blame my raging boner for my lack of thinking it through.

And we all know who the blame lands on for that

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

82724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#16 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I blame chaz for the stickiness

talking about the lounge being stickied, you f*cking perverts, get your mind out of the gutter

Avatar image for illmatic87
illmatic87

17934

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 564

User Lists: 0

#17 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17934 Posts

SUPER

HOT

SUPER

HOT

SUPER

HOT

SUPER

HOT

SUPER

HOT

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#18 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

lol first

I blame Chaz for you posting first and not have anything to blame on him for

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I blame chaz for the stickiness

talking about the lounge being stickied, you f*cking perverts, get your mind out of the gutter

Oh no, here comes another Raging-B

Avatar image for conantheboner
ConanTheBoner

37

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 ConanTheBoner
Member since 2016 • 37 Posts

@khoofia_pika said:
@charizard1605 said:

I blame chaz for the stickiness

talking about the lounge being stickied, you f*cking perverts, get your mind out of the gutter

Oh no, here comes another Raging-B

Yeah, right here.

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#21 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

Blame ObamaCharizard for everything.

#ThanksCharizard

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#22 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@conantheboner said:
@khoofia_pika said:
@charizard1605 said:

I blame chaz for the stickiness

talking about the lounge being stickied, you f*cking perverts, get your mind out of the gutter

Oh no, here comes another Raging-B

Yeah, right here.

I blame Chaz for Gamespot not coming up with the Name Change feature instead of you having to force to make a new account with a new name.

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#23 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@conantheboner said:
@khoofia_pika said:
@charizard1605 said:

I blame chaz for the stickiness

talking about the lounge being stickied, you f*cking perverts, get your mind out of the gutter

Oh no, here comes another Raging-B

Yeah, right here.

I blame Chaz for Gamespot not coming up with the Name Change feature instead of you having to force to make a new account with a new name.

I don't think Conan and Boner are the same person.

From their conversations, I get the impression that-

MGS V SPOILERS

Conan is Ishmael and Boner is Ahab

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

63356

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#24 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63356 Posts

Chaz is great.

He's the Super Metroid of system wars posters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

82724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#25 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Chaz is great.

He's the Super Metroid of system wars posters.

Screencapped

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#26 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Chaz is great.

He's the Super Metroid of system wars posters.

Yeah, well I blame Chaz for making you think he's great, when he's a lot like Jay Quitler!

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#27 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

He's the Metroid Other M of system wars posters.

fixed

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#28 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@khoofia_pika said:
@jg4xchamp said:

He's the Metroid Other M of system wars posters.

fixed

Much better!

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#29 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

NX overload

Avatar image for super600
super600

32691

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#30 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 32691 Posts

I blame char for everything bad that is going on in the world right now.

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

13622

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#31 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13622 Posts

Damn, i can't choose.

Do i blame @charizard1605 or not?

Avatar image for Blabadon
Blabadon

33030

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#32 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@super600 said:

I blame char for everything bad that is going on in the world right now.

lol

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#33 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

Damn, i can't choose.

Do i blame @charizard1605 or not?

Yes, you do!

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

13622

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#34 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13622 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man:Well, if OP says it:

I blame @charizard1605 for the sun setting.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

14156

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#35 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14156 Posts

I blame chaz for Trump, masturbation, and Fallout 4.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#36 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

Here's one everyone forgot! I blame @charizard1605 for the Persona 5 delay!

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#37 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Here's one everyone forgot! I blame @charizard1605 for the Persona 5 delay!

Too obvious, man

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#38 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@khoofia_pika said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Here's one everyone forgot! I blame @charizard1605 for the Persona 5 delay!

Too obvious, man

LOL, yes!

Avatar image for zassimick
zassimick

10468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 146

User Lists: 2

#39 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10468 Posts

Got a New 3DS XL. It seems slick so far. I like it.

And if anyone watches Black-ish: I loved the latest episode. Fantastic.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#40 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@Zassimick said:

Got a New 3DS XL. It seems slick so far. I like it.

And if anyone watches Black-ish: I loved the latest episode. Fantastic.

Congrats on your purchase, but did you buy Fire Emblem Fates? If they're sold out, blame it on Chaz

Avatar image for zassimick
zassimick

10468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 146

User Lists: 2

#41 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10468 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Definitely wasn't sold out, but nah I passed on that; probably won't get it. I considered purchasing Awakening again but decided against it.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#42 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@Zassimick said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Definitely wasn't sold out, but nah I passed on that; probably won't get it. I considered purchasing Awakening again but decided against it.

Ugh... I blame Chaz for you not liking Fire Emblem enough....

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

20940

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 20940 Posts
@khoofia_pika said:

I don't think Conan and Boner are the same person.

From their conversations, I get the impression that-

MGS V SPOILERS

Conan is Ishmael and Boner is Ahab

We gave Chaz a light, he took the short way down.

@jg4xchamp said:

Chaz is great.

He's the Super Metroid of system wars posters.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

63356

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#44 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63356 Posts

"It's multiple games"

One game was like 12,000 blocks, the other is 700 blocks off my SD card. You fire emblem dweebs, this is why we can't have nice things.

Avatar image for khoofia_pika
khoofia_pika

16761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#45 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

"It's multiple games"

One game was like 12,000 blocks, the other is 700 blocks off my SD card. You fire emblem dweebs, this is why we can't have nice things.

Play them. They are multiple games, they really are ;__;

They use the same assets and the same engine, but they're very different experiences.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

63356

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#46 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63356 Posts

Can't fit the name "McDuckyswag".

This game sucks.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#47 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

"It's multiple games"

One game was like 12,000 blocks, the other is 700 blocks off my SD card. You fire emblem dweebs, this is why we can't have nice things.

Don't blame Fire Emblem fans, blame Chaz!

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

63356

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#48 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63356 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@jg4xchamp said:

"It's multiple games"

One game was like 12,000 blocks, the other is 700 blocks off my SD card. You fire emblem dweebs, this is why we can't have nice things.

Don't blame Fire Emblem fans, blame Chaz!

jokes on you bro Chaz is a fire emblem fan, so I'm blaming him by default.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#49 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19969 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@jg4xchamp said:

"It's multiple games"

One game was like 12,000 blocks, the other is 700 blocks off my SD card. You fire emblem dweebs, this is why we can't have nice things.

Don't blame Fire Emblem fans, blame Chaz!

jokes on you bro Chaz is a fire emblem fan, so I'm blaming him by default.

Yeah, well he's not a bigger fire emblem as I am, I played them all and have some criticism to Awakening and Fates of course. Chaz is a pseudo fan just like he's a pseudo persona fan.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
Ballroompirate

26415

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#50 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26415 Posts

I blame chaz for how bad the NX is going to be.