System Wars Lounge v41- Bittersweet Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2651 Posted by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

As much as I love GTA Online - it still has some bugs to be squashed.

My Comet has apparently been deleted and in its place my Sentinel XS has been duplicated. Considering I bought the Comet and fully upgraded it (I'd wager ~300,00 in in-game monies total just disappeared) I really hope Rockstar gets back to me with a solution.

Dammit... I wanna play it so bad, but these glitches just seem frustrating. Sick pad, BTW.

#2652 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

@2ndwonder: Nah, just a Game of Thrones reference.

#2653 Edited by R3FURBISHED (12336 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

My Comet has apparently been deleted and in its place my Sentinel XS has been duplicated. Considering I bought the Comet and fully upgraded it (I'd wager ~300,00 in in-game monies total just disappeared) I really hope Rockstar gets back to me with a solution.

Dammit... I wanna play it so bad, but these glitches just seem frustrating. Sick pad, BTW.

This is only the second glitch I've noticed (that happened to me personally) since Online launched -- I had one lvl 5 or so character be deleted...which I'm actually happy about now.

The weird thing is that this was a sort of progression, when I booted up the game today it showed my Comet on my phone, but when I called my Mechanic he delivered the Sentinel, also the car wasn't in my garage. It then started showing up as two Sentinels and finally two of them spawned in my garage. ...I even took a picture of the license plates and sent that to Rockstar in the email so they can see they are indeed the same car just duplicated.

And the apartment is 3 Alta St, Apt 57 which I feel is the best apartment. Its 223,000, two stories and about 100ft from Mors Mutual. The only difference between mine and the more expensive ones is the view, which isn't bad in mine: [view 1, view 2, view 3]

#2654 Edited by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@R3FURBISHED said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

This is only the second glitch I've noticed (that happened to me personally) since Online launched -- I had one lvl 5 or so character be deleted...which I'm actually happy about now.

The weird thing is that this was a sort of progression, when I booted up the game today it showed my Comet on my phone, but when I called my Mechanic he delivered the Sentinel, also the car wasn't in my garage. It then started showing up as two Sentinels and finally two of them spawned in my garage. ...I even took a picture of the license plates and sent that to Rockstar in the email so they can see they are indeed the same car just duplicated.

And the apartment is 3 Alta St, Apt 57 which I feel is the best apartment. Its 223,000, two stories and about 100ft from Mors Mutual. The only difference between mine and the more expensive ones is the view, which isn't bad in mine: [view 1, view 2, view 3]

Seems like they got it roped in, which is great. Considering how close they are to a top-end Porsche look (with upgrades), I could see that as being frustrating. Hopefully Rockstar can help out.

This is why I need to win the lottery:

#2655 Posted by kitty (115325 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@2ndwonder: Nah, just a Game of Thrones reference.

I want to watch that. So many were talking about it and I was left out because I wasn't watching it.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#2656 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (44828 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@TheEroica said:

Asked to be a mod... first matter of business... ban Hazy. ;)

This place is easier to get into than Arizona State.

True, look at how you got in.

#2657 Edited by Allicrombie (26207 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Allicrombie said:

@TheEroica said:

True, look at how you got in.

*low blow*

#2658 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

Alright men, women, and Allicrombies of this board, chastise me:

Man of Steel was a really great movie and on its route to be among my top ever until its stupid last thirty minutes or so.

#2659 Edited by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Man of Steel was a really great movie and on its route to be among my top ever until its stupid last thirty minutes or so.

Apart from the annoying impaled truck portion... Maybe?

#2660 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Blabadon said:

That part being...

#2661 Edited by TheEroica (17209 posts) -
@bbkkristian said:

Congrats, TheEroica!

Hey guys, Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn is free to play for those previously subbed to introduce you to the new patch! I'm in world Brynhilder and Gilgamesh!

Thanks! Hopefully I won't let you guys down

@lundy86_4 said:

Or snap! TheEroica's a mod!

GSFW:

Congrats, bro!

hahaha.... oh jeeze, is becoming a mod also going to turn me into Job Bluth? *cues the final countdown* My body is ready...

@Blabadon said:

@TheEroica said:

Prepare for me to persecute you.

This post was my greatest fear.... *looks above* "I've made a huge mistake" :P Gonna try and do us all proud Blab... that's all I can do. ;)

#2662 Posted by TheEroica (17209 posts) -

@Allicrombie: thanks!

#2663 Edited by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Blabadon said:

That part being...

It's been a while since i've watched it, but:

1. It's unknown, until he walks out... That would be pretty loud.
  2. It's largely out of character for what has been portrayed as Clark (it's a reboot, so I kinda get it).
  3. It reveals the fact that a superhuman being exists.

Regardless, I loved he movie.

#2664 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

Yes, yes, congrats and all buddy.

You'll do great man, nice to see one of our own among the ranks. Lord only wishes it had happened with the old site layout though.

#2665 Edited by TheEroica (17209 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

the last 30 were pretty terri-bad BUT it was the epic rush job of the origin story that still disappoints me.... The last 30 minutes were a transformer movie, where I was sitting there saying, "what the **** is happening? did the good guy get punched in the face or is that an arm coming out of his ass...." #WhenCGISux

#2666 Posted by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@TheEroica: lol, yes, yes it is. lol at the final countdown.

#2667 Edited by wolverine4262 (20831 posts) -

@TheEroica:

Perfect choice for mod! We need someone to keep Adobe in line.

#2668 Edited by PyratRum (778 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

I love Man of Steel and while it's not in my top movies ever, it's definitely one of my favorites of 2013.

#2669 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Blabadon said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Blabadon said:

That part being...

It's been a while since i've watched it, but:

1. It's unknown, until he walks out... That would be pretty loud.
  2. It's largely out of character for what has been portrayed as Clark (it's a reboot, so I kinda get it).
  3. It reveals the fact that a superhuman being exists.

Regardless, I loved he movie.

Ohhh, that impaled truck scene. Gotcha, that makes sense, and I mostly agree.

@TheEroica said:

@Blabadon said:

the last 30 were pretty terri-bad BUT it was the epic rush job of the origin story that still disappoints me.... The last 30 minutes were a transformer movie, where I was sitting there saying, "what the **** is happening? did the good guy get punched in the face or is that an arm coming out of his ass...." #WhenCGISux

Honestly, I liked the origin side of it for not over-building his character as a child and instead going for his adult years instead. I thought the characterization was pretty solid while it got going, though dropping it at some points was a bummer for me.

Ending was weird, but at least the movie had lots of Michael Shannon who was fucking ace as Zod.

#2670 Posted by Allicrombie (26207 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Haven't seen it.

#2671 Edited by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Ohhh, that impaled truck scene. Gotcha, that makes sense, and I mostly agree.

Yup. All-in-all it was a pretty great reboot... There were issues, but it's the same with even the best movies.

#2672 Edited by freedomfreak (49732 posts) -

Podcast was gerat!

#2673 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

@Blabadon: man of steel deserves to be locked away from the general public. The movie needs to die!!

#2674 Posted by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Podcast was gerat!

You kinda called?

#2675 Posted by freedomfreak (49732 posts) -

GERALTT!!

#2676 Edited by lundy86_4 (48526 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

GERALTT!!

I'm here...

I'm done!

#2677 Posted by freedomfreak (49732 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

I'm here...

I'm done!

S hot. Dickalicoous.

#2678 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

@Blabadon: man of steel deserves to be locked away from the general public. The movie needs to die!!

See, with Fire Emblem Awakening in tow, I'm convinced more than ever your opinion shall lead me to an answer.

Man of Steel confirmed GOAT thanks to Kris.

#2679 Posted by Allicrombie (26207 posts) -

damnit, roomie bought me these huge heavy headphones with am/fm , kinda hard to hate the guy now, but I'm up for the challenge. =P

#2680 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Fucking awesome movie. Anyone who thinks differently is a mental midget.

#2681 Posted by TheEroica (17209 posts) -

@freedomfreak: you nailed it freedom... Sorry for the technical snafu... Welcome to the show man, we'll be seeing more of you in the future for sure :D

#2682 Posted by freedomfreak (49732 posts) -
@TheEroica said:

you nailed it freedom... Sorry for the technical snafu... Welcome to the show man, we'll be seeing more of you in the future for sure :D

It's cool, man. I had a good time regardless. I'll definitely be on in future episodes. I'll let you guys know, and we'll figure something out :p

#2683 Posted by PyratRum (778 posts) -

It only took me 2 fucking years but I finally got all of the achievements in Medal of Honor (2010). The Conspicuous Gallantry was the last one I needed and I'd had been stuck on 2 mission for Tier 1 Mode but I finally beat them under par time.

I'm not even an achievement/trophy whore but I had a lot of fun getting these over time for MoH.

#2684 Posted by TheEroica (17209 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@Blabadon said:

Honestly, I liked the origin side of it for not over-building his character as a child and instead going for his adult years instead. I thought the characterization was pretty solid while it got going, though dropping it at some points was a bummer for me.

Ending was weird, but at least the movie had lots of Michael Shannon who was fucking ace as Zod.

He was a good Zod... a modern take that worked well... There's a choice now too... A more sophisticated Zod and a more militant Zod... That's pretty cool. My issue with origin is just that for a character with such a story rich youth, it would have been nice to spend more time there as it is an origin story... you can get to the "destroy 5 city blocks with one toss of a tank" in the next film... I thought what was shown was quality, making it even more irritating...

#2685 Posted by TheEroica (17209 posts) -

@wolverine4262: that really means a lot to me man... I'll do my best. Keeping adobe in line is an admin job though.... Above my pay scale ;)

Avatar image for darkspineslayer
#2686 Posted by darkspineslayer (22389 posts) -

@TheEroica: damn man, strapped on some mod tags? Now I gotta change my user who should be a mod vote.

And you just asked for that?

#2687 Posted by Wiimotefan (4150 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Hey, I actually worked on that movie! :D

I modeled the digital double for Jax Ur and his main armor get up.

Can't say I was really into the movie though. :(

#2688 Posted by mems_1224 (56914 posts) -

Lmao http://youtu.be/sTgUm8VEWiU

One of my favorite things about Skyrim. I think its time for me to lose myself in that game again.

#2689 Posted by R3FURBISHED (12336 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@TheEroica said:

Go Sun Devils!

#2690 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@Wiimotefan said:

@Blabadon said:

Hey, I actually worked on that movie! :D

I modeled the digital double for Jax Ur and his main armor get up.

Can't say I was really into the movie though. :(

No kidding huh? Not to sound patronizing, but I was pretty nerd-infatuated with the armors in the entire movie.

How'd you score that gig?

#2691 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33378 posts) -

Looks like this controversy will never end.

#2692 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

Used the golden raccoon power up in NSMB2. Those people seriously need to check out Rayman for some 2D platforming tips.