System Wars Lounge v41- Bittersweet Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2501 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

They should make a Mobile Suit Gundam Movie.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2502 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Started Nikita again, as I wait for mid-season breaks to run out on some of the shows I watch. Such a good show.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2503 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

So I got a pair of Aperture Science cufflinks and a copy of The Last of Us.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2504  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Stupid gamespot

House of Cards Season 2 Trailer

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2505 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

what would you do with 31 rare candies?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2506 mems_1224

Well, since Best Buy decided that it didn't want to reply to my email last week about my PS+ membership that I never got I gave em a call and canceled by order. Gonna get DayZ instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2507  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@PhazonBlazer: There are all of ten games to play on the Wii U. That's too mainstream for Phazonblazer, he plays something the Wii U can't identify. goddamn hipsters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2508  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

@PhazonBlazer: There are all of ten games to play on the Wii U. That's too mainstream for Phazonblazer, he plays something the Wii U can't identify. goddamn hipsters.

LELELELELEL

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2509 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

Obviously Half-Life 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2511 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Slashkice said:

So is anyone else playing the Bravely Default demo?

*raises hand*

What is going on, someone tell me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2513 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Slashkice said:
@charizard1605 said:

*raises hand*

What is going on, someone tell me

I'm only a little over an hour into it so I'm still getting the hang of it myself. The BD system seems cool though. Feels real nice to decimate enemies in a single turn that used to do the same to me.

Haha, it's how I felt the first time I got the hang of Press Turn xD

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2514 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Well, since Best Buy decided that it didn't want to reply to my email last week about my PS+ membership that I never got I gave em a call and canceled by order. Gonna get DayZ instead.

good choice

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2515  Edited By whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Finished 3D World. Great game. Still got the bonus level, collectables and time trials to tear into.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2516 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Started Nikita again, as I wait for mid-season breaks to run out on some of the shows I watch. Such a good show.

Yes it fucking is.

PyratRum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2517  Edited By PyratRum
Member since 2013 • 778 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

They should make a Mobile Suit Gundam Movie.

They have, it's called G-Saviour and is set in the UC timeline

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2518 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

They should make an uncharted game

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2519 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Maaaaan is the LoL community atrocious. On one hand you've got analphabetic evil kids that cannot comprehend english, and on the other hand you've got mental cases that shouldn't even have the internet in the first place.

Anyway, i recently just purchased (with IP points ofcourse) a melee champion called Riven, since i'm kind of burned out on Ashe and Sivir. I'm going to play a couple of bot matches to get a feel of this character. I want to steadily grow my rooster so i can just cycle through them every time i'm burned out on one, ex. once i get burned out on Riven, i'll return to Ashe and vice versa.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#2520  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@Sweenix said:

They should make an uncharted game

They should make a weeaboo game just for Sweenix.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2521 kitty  Moderator

I caught a shiny :D

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2522 lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Yes it fucking is.

Psyched to catch up to season 4, as I only watched until season 3. They filmed a small scene in the city I live in... Some indian alleyway.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2523 kitty  Moderator

just got 18 rare candies.

So in two days, I've gotten a total of 71 rare candies.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2524 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Lucianu said:

Maaaaan is the LoL community atrocious. On one hand you've got analphabetic evil kids that cannot comprehend english, and on the other hand you've got mental cases that shouldn't even have the internet in the first place.

Anyway, i recently just purchased (with IP points ofcourse) a melee champion called Riven, since i'm kind of burned out on Ashe and Sivir. I'm going to play a couple of bot matches to get a feel of this character. I want to steadily grow my rooster so i can just cycle through them every time i'm burned out on one, ex. once i get burned out on Riven, i'll return to Ashe and vice versa.

All mobo's are toxic. They seem to attract the worst people. Its like XBL turned up to 11.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2525 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@Lucianu said:

That's the internet for ya, MMO and Moba communities need to be purged. As for Riven, she's pretty good as a solo top laner. It's always a good idea to have 2-3 champions you like to play as in LoL in case if someone picks a champion you want or if they are banned in ranked matches (I prefer Jinx as my AD,Sona or Nami as my Support,Vi as my Jungler and Garen or Nasus as my solo top laner).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2526 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Lucianu said:

lmao

come play Dota 2. The community is pretty good once you're out of the low tiers and the game is 100000x better. Probably my GOTY for 2013.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2527  Edited By jg4xchamp

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Yes it fucking is.

Psyched to catch up to season 4, as I only watched until season 3. They filmed a small scene in the city I live in... Some indian alleyway.

Yeah lot of CW shows get shot in Canada.

And yeah season 4 was great. I liked the ending for what it was, the rush job aspect of it was kind of hard to ignore. But what are you going to do. That show had no business being as good as it is for a CW show. Like even the stuff that fits the billing of CWness(groan inducing romance forced conflicts), were done well. Show was head and shoulders above the rest of that networks stuff. Interested to see what Silverstein does with his AMC show. Keeping my hype in check though because AMC

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2528 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Woo! I got seven achievements in CSGO (including "Knife On Knife") and one of those gun reskins!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2529 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

So DMC was 6669mb on PSN when I downloaded it earlier. That had to have been on purpose.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2530  Edited By kitty  Moderator

@darkspineslayer said:

So DMC was 6669mb on PSN when I downloaded it earlier. That had to have been on purpose.

evil I say :P

I traded my shiny earlier and got another Milotic, with a good nature :)

Edit: broke down and bought Legend of the Dragoon on psn. Even though I own 2 sets of the physical one. One greatest hits version and one non greatest hits.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2531  Edited By Lucianu

@Ballroompirate said:

That's the internet for ya, MMO and Moba communities need to be purged. As for Riven, she's pretty good as a solo top laner. It's always a good idea to have 2-3 champions you like to play as in LoL in case if someone picks a champion you want or if they are banned in ranked matches (I prefer Jinx as my AD,Sona or Nami as my Support,Vi as my Jungler and Garen or Nasus as my solo top laner).

She's so much fun to play, but man am i sucking hard at her. It's depressing as hell. I'm used to ranged champions since i've become extremely comfortable playing with Ashe and Sivir. With Ashe and a tank/fighter helping me out, i'm usually unbreachable in bot lane.

I think i need to practice last hitting much more seriously so i can buy gear faster.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2533 lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

And yeah season 4 was great. I liked the ending for what it was, the rush job aspect of it was kind of hard to ignore. But what are you going to do. That show had no business being as good as it is for a CW show. Like even the stuff that fits the billing of CWness(groan inducing romance forced conflicts), were done well. Show was head and shoulders above the rest of that networks stuff. Interested to see what Silverstein does with his AMC show. Keeping my hype in check though because AMC

I hear they get a lot of tax exemptions that way. Or reduced taxes, at least.

Can't wait to get into it. The only show I find to be close to on-par, is Arrow. Another solid show... Though, I give the nod to Nikita.

Turn sounds like it could be really interesting.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2534  Edited By Lucianu

Today i scored a beat down DS from a friend that didn't need it anymore. The upper screen is a little scratched and it just looks like hell, but it's not to shabby considering that it's free.

I am hyped as **** to play the DS version of Dragon Quest V in ways that a mortal cannot comprehend.

Could use some recommendations of MUST HAVE games. I'm not big on starting a collection, but i wanna play a few must have games that are excellent.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2535  Edited By whiskeystrike
@Lucianu said:

@Ballroompirate said:

She's so much fun to play, but man am i sucking hard at her. It's depressing as hell. I'm used to ranged champions since i've become extremely comfortable playing with Ashe and Sivir. With Ashe and a tank/fighter helping me out, i'm usually unbreachable in bot lane.

I think i need to practice last hitting much more seriously so i can buy gear faster.

What's your in game name? I can play some bot games with ya.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2536 whiskeystrike

@Lucianu said:

Today i scored a beat down DS from a friend that didn't need it anymore. The upper screen is a little scratched and it just looks like hell, but it's not to shabby considering that it's free.

I am hyped as **** to play the DS version of Dragon Quest V in ways that a mortal cannot comprehend.

Could use some recommendations of MUST HAVE games. I'm not big on starting a collection, but i wanna play a few must have games that are excellent.

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and Hotel Dusk Room 215 for visual novel goodness

Radiant Historia for time traveling and kickass sprites and music JRPG goodness

TWEWY for touch based JRPG goodness

Ace Attorney for that courtroom drama goodness

The DS is like the PS2 of handhelds, just so many good games, but those sprung to mind first.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2537 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@Lucianu said:

There are bad games, there are great games, there are excellent games, there are godly games...

and then there is 999. Forget anything else on the DS, get 999 first.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2538 mems_1224

@Blabadon: ouch

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/32307/20140107/gary_kubiak_interviews_with_lions/

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2539 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Blabadon: ouch

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/32307/20140107/gary_kubiak_interviews_with_lions/

The Ford Family continues to embarrass us.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2540  Edited By Lucianu

Nice, after DQV i'm going for 999. That should be enough for now to keep me occupied without screwing up my time schedule.

@whiskeystrike said:
@Lucianu said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What's your in game name? I can play some bot games with ya.

XpressTuning, wen i've got time/you've got time, we can set up a match for sure.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2541 jg4xchamp

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

I hear they get a lot of tax exemptions that way. Or reduced taxes, at least.

Can't wait to get into it. The only show I find to be close to on-par, is Arrow. Another solid show... Though, I give the nod to Nikita.

Turn sounds like it could be really interesting.

Arrow has improved a lot from Odyssey on. And this 2nd season they've made thea less insufferable, and so far Moira hasn't done anything mind numbingly stupid. Katie Cassidy still sucks cock, but they've been keeping her derpness to a limited run so far. Manu Bennet as Slade Wilson is awesome casting, and Amell has come into his own for the most part. Show has even done the procedural stuff better, and Falicity is awesome as ****.

Only thing the show can't seem to get over is that poor man's Batman Begins concept that permeates the show from tone-to pace-to even its narratives now. But yeah that show has made some great strides in the last season and a half. Excited to see where they go with this in the 2nd half.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2542  Edited By lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

Arrow has improved a lot from Odyssey on. And this 2nd season they've made thea less insufferable, and so far Moira hasn't done anything mind numbingly stupid. Katie Cassidy still sucks cock, but they've been keeping her derpness to a limited run so far. Manu Bennet as Slade Wilson is awesome casting, and Amell has come into his own for the most part. Show has even done the procedural stuff better, and Falicity is awesome as ****.

Only thing the show can't seem to get over is that poor man's Batman Begins concept that permeates the show from tone-to pace-to even its narratives now. But yeah that show has made some great strides in the last season and a half. Excited to see where they go with this in the 2nd half.

Odyssey was a pretty solid turning point for the series. Season 2 really stepped up the game, and like you said, made Thea much less annoying (always a win). Manu Bennett is a win for anything, after Spartacus... I really grew to like him as Crixus (after Blood and Sand/Gods of the Arena). Felicity wins based on pure unfiltered fun.

I hate the callbacks to the island, though some of the flashbacks are decent. They really need to get off the island d*ck-riding. Villain quality also needs to be better, though that's more a fault with the source material. Deathstroke seems to be a great addition.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2543 jg4xchamp

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Odyssey was a pretty solid turning point for the series. Season 2 really stepped up the game, and like you said, made Thea much less annoying (always a win). Manu Bennett is a win for anything, after Spartacus... I really grew to like him as Crixus (after Blood and Sand/Gods of the Arena). Felicity wins based on pure unfiltered fun.

I hate the callbacks to the island, though some of the flashbacks are decent. They really need to get off the island d*ck-riding. Villain quality also needs to be better, though that's more a fault with the source material. Deathstroke seems to be a great addition.

Eh the source material is an issue, but even when it isn't(Deadshot is a great concept) they make them extra less interesting with how the characters are portrayed. They've taken so many liberties, that the source material at this point isn't an excuse. At this point the only reason villains will suck is purely on the writing staff.

But yeah the Island stuff has been meh in spots this week. It was the best part about season 1 for the longest time, but this year the Island stuff is a little meh with how they keep trying to tie it with the main plot line. Though to be fair Slade Wilson>>>

Also doesn't help that the show wusses out(because CW and Superhero) of going down some darker stuff with what happened on the Island.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2544  Edited By lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Eh the source material is an issue, but even when it isn't(Deadshot is a great concept) they make them extra less interesting with how the characters are portrayed. They've taken so many liberties, that the source material at this point isn't an excuse. At this point the only reason villains will suck is purely on the writing staff.

But yeah the Island stuff has been meh in spots this week. It was the best part about season 1 for the longest time, but this year the Island stuff is a little meh with how they keep trying to tie it with the main plot line. Though to be fair Slade Wilson>>>

Also doesn't help that the show wusses out(because CW and Superhero) of going down some darker stuff with what happened on the Island.

Their portrayal is definitely lacking. Deadshot only remained interesting due to his back-and-forth with Diggle, and even then it drags.

The first half of season 1, I really enjoyed it... Even the latter half. Now I feel they're just dragging it along, though like you say, it tied in Slade... Which is great.

Darker stuff would have been excellent... I think the closest they got, was Oliver's torture, and that was really held back on. Considering the island is this idea of "purgatory," it really kinda lacks.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2545 mems_1224

@jg4xchamp said:

Katie Cassidy looks like a fish.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2546 lundy86_4

@mems_1224 said:

I'd still bang her, though Felicity gets a nerdhot/10 ranking.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2547  Edited By mems_1224

@lundy86_4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Oh, Id still bang her but her face bugs me. lol

Felicity is hot but for me Shado and Thea>>>>>>

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2548  Edited By lundy86_4

@mems_1224 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Oh, Id still bang her but her face bugs me. lol

Felicity is hot but for me Shado and Thea>>>>>>

I get that, lol.

Ahhhh, Shado and Thea... Yeah. Thea annoys me to hell and back (though a little less in season 2), but sooooo hot. Felicity also has weird eyes... You only see it every so often, but it's almost like she's semi cross-eyed.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2549  Edited By jg4xchamp

@lundy86_4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

It goes without saying Katie cassidy could obviously get the dick. She just sucks at her job.

But yeah I like Felicity more it's the glasses.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2550 lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

It goes without saying Katie cassidy could obviously get the dick. She just sucks at her job.

But yeah I like Felicity more it's the glasses.

Kinda seeing it with the glasses. They can be pretty hot.