System Wars Lounge v31-- The Post Holiday Hangover Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Your lack of personality and inability to contribute anything remotely entertaining or vital to anyone online is still missed daily, and I assume will continue on for a great many years.

It could be excused if you were more a helpful poster instead of a wannabe follower, but you just are like many here, a complete waste of space. :P

No offense to those radical posters found in the lounge, this message is just for you. ;) :P

SolidTy

But I get responses and attention from you! Even some edited messages occassionally! Surely that must be worth something?

Sure it is worth something, as that's what you wanted and this is a small venue after all.

I thought your name meamt something around here. Could you be a little more rewarding of yourself?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#402 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"][QUOTE="psymon100"]

Come on me old mucker, we're the same you and I. Just a couple of dudes maxin', relaxin', it ain't too taxin'.

What's your story? I suspect you're not actually a monotreme.

psymon100

I'm just here because its harder to fit in to all the other threads. They should make a intro thread or somthing.

What systems have you got man? And which is the best one?

A laptop, PS2, DS, 3DS, and access to other machines presumably.

He's learning more about computer hardware with this account, whilst maintaining his pride.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"] But I get responses and attention from you! Even some edited messages occassionally! Surely that must be worth something?

whiskeystrike

Sure it is worth something, as that's what you wanted and this is a small venue after all.

I thought your name meamt something around here. Could you be a little more rewarding of yourself?

Well, It doesn't mean anything to you and I'm making sure my audience (aka you) appreciate that.

To be fair, I dont have the time I did to invest in glitchspot and show you why it should mean anything today.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

PUSH vs HYPE let's go! :x

DarkLink77

Let's not and say we didn't. I'm tired of this union drama nonsense, and I have been more than guilty of participating in it in the past. It doesn't help anyone.

I'm not exactly the most serious poster.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
o.O What the heck is going on here..?
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 SolidTy

I posted words.

People got super excited.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

Well, It doesn't mean anything to you and I'm making sure my audience (aka you) appreciate that.

To be fair, I dont have the time I did to invest in glitchspot and show you why it should mean anything today.

If I left PUSH and rejoined Hype, would all be well?
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"] I'm just here because its harder to fit in to all the other threads. They should make a intro thread or somthing.SolidTy

He's learning more about computer hardware with this account, whilst maintaining his pride.

Oh yip. So this is a dude you know man?

Do you ever turn your Wii U on? I pretty much don't :(

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 SolidTy

Pied-piper-3.jpg

2133551_o.gif

Dance my minions, dance.

Happy times, lounge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#410 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
o.O What the heck is going on here..?ArisShadows
Just some old friends showing us why we continue to love them.
ThePlatypus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 ThePlatypus101
Member since 2013 • 44 Posts

Come on me old mucker, we're the same you and I. Just a couple of dudes maxin', relaxin', it ain't too taxin'.

What's your story? I suspect you're not actually a monotreme.

psymon100

I'm just here because its harder to fit in to all the other threads. They should make a intro thread or somthing.

I have a ps3,Wii and 3ds.My wii is collecting dust and my Ps3 is getting repaired. I'm thinking aboout building a pc or getting an xbox
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

psymon100

You know how it is, the Launch system Blues...

Waiting for Spring and Summer 2013 to roll out so I can pick up two games. Then I'll see what Winter 2013 offers me and perhaps pick up a third game this year for my precious Wii U's while I wait for Nintendo to allow my Nintendo Network ID to work on both my launch day Wii Us...

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"] I'm just here because its harder to fit in to all the other threads. They should make a intro thread or somthing.ThePlatypus101

I have a ps3,Wii and 3ds.My wii is collecting dust and my Ps3 is getting repaired. I'm thinking aboout building a pc or getting an xbox

I'd wait awhile to see if something is announced between now and E3. In the mean time, you should have no trouble tiding yourself over with 3DS games, as a lot of great ones have been coming out recently. Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out the first Sunday of February, too, so there's something new incase you have everything else.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#414 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

PUSH vs HYPE let's go! :x

whiskeystrike

Let's not and say we didn't. I'm tired of this union drama nonsense, and I have been more than guilty of participating in it in the past. It doesn't help anyone.

I'm tired. :P
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 psymon100

Drasonak

I'd wait awhile to see if something is announced between now and E3. In the mean time, you should have no trouble tiding yourself over with 3DS games, as a lot of great ones have been coming out recently. Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out the first Sunday of February, too, so there's something new incase you have everything else.

Are you on the right account?

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 whiskeystrike

Hoping I can build a 6 member party on a new playthrough of Pokemon Emerald. Still have only Marshtomp at level 20... Probably gonna grab an Aron

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 SolidTy

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"] I have a ps3,Wii and 3ds.My wii is collecting dust and my Ps3 is getting repaired. I'm thinking aboout building a pc or getting an xboxpsymon100

1548387_o.gif

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 psymon100

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"] I'm just here because its harder to fit in to all the other threads. They should make a intro thread or somthing.ThePlatypus101

Ok man.

Do you care about graphics? And do you already have a desktop PC?

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="ThePlatypus101"] I have a ps3,Wii and 3ds.My wii is collecting dust and my Ps3 is getting repaired. I'm thinking aboout building a pc or getting an xboxpsymon100

I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY BELIEVE ME!? Alcohol makes me nice. I'll be yelling at people in the morning.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 SolidTy

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] I'd wait awhile to see if something is announced between now and E3. In the mean time, you should have no trouble tiding yourself over with 3DS games, as a lot of great ones have been coming out recently. Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out the first Sunday of February, too, so there's something new incase you have everything else.

Drasonak

I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY BELIEVE ME!? Alcohol makes me nice. I'll be yelling at people in the morning.

:lol:

You showed up at the right place at the wrong time.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

:/ who am I ?ThePlatypus101

Hi, free_milk!

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 whiskeystrike
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Let's not and say we didn't. I'm tired of this union drama nonsense, and I have been more than guilty of participating in it in the past. It doesn't help anyone.DarkLink77

Yeah me too... supposed to be up in 5 hours to go snowboarding but I'd rather play Pokemon on my phone in bed than sleep. Blegh
ThePlatypus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 ThePlatypus101
Member since 2013 • 44 Posts
I have to go bye everyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

Yeah me too... supposed to be up in 5 hours to go snowboarding but I'd rather play Pokemon on my phone in bed than sleep. Blegh

Which one are you playing?
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 psymon100

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

Waiting for Spring and Summer 2013 to roll out so I can pick up two games. Then I'll see what Winter 2013 offers me and perhaps pick up a third game this year for my precious Wii U's while I wait for Nintendo to allow my Nintendo Network ID to work on both my launch day Wii Us...

Wii U's my first launch system, so I'm learning very fast all about these blues. 100% of my blues are from a lack of released and announced games. No optical etc? No complaints from me though I accept in the eyes of many they're shortcomings.

Hopefully you don't have to recover the NintendoID back and forth like Gamertags.

Games I'm considering for it - Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Aliens Colonial Marines.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 whiskeystrike
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I'm tired. :P

Emerald. Only played Ruby before and it's been 6 years since I've been in that region. Still remember quite a bit of it surprisingly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"] Yeah me too... supposed to be up in 5 hours to go snowboarding but I'd rather play Pokemon on my phone in bed than sleep. Blegh

Emerald. Only played Ruby before and it's been 6 years since I've been in that region. Still remember quite a bit of it surprisingly

Emerald is a good game. Fixed the issues with Ruby and Sapphire. What Pokemon are you using?
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 psymon100

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] I'd wait awhile to see if something is announced between now and E3. In the mean time, you should have no trouble tiding yourself over with 3DS games, as a lot of great ones have been coming out recently. Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out the first Sunday of February, too, so there's something new incase you have everything else.

Drasonak

It was just a bit out of character for you man.

Drink plenty of water, like 1L, before you go to bed to prevent/mitigate a hangover.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 whiskeystrike
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Which one are you playing?

Emerald is a good game. Fixed the issues with Ruby and Sapphire. What Pokemon are you using?

Marshtomp. I don't remember too many of the pokemon tbh, just the routes. Think I'll be picking up a Zubat and Aron for their third tiers at least

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"] Emerald. Only played Ruby before and it's been 6 years since I've been in that region. Still remember quite a bit of it surprisingly

Marshtomp. I don't remember too many of the pokemon tbh, just the routes. Think I'll be picking up a Zubat and Aron for their third tiers at least

If you find a Trapinch or a Bagon, GET THEM.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

psymon100

Wii U's my first launch system, so I'm learning very fast all about these blues. 100% of my blues are from a lack of released and announced games. No optical etc? No complaints from me though I accept in the eyes of many they're shortcomings.

Hopefully you don't have to recover the NintendoID back and forth like Gamertags.

Games I'm considering for it - Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Aliens Colonial Marines.

First one, eh? Yeah...same sort of thing happens everytime with every machine, but that said, I have my 720 and PS4 money already ready. :P

I'm sold on the first two games as I've preached about for a long time. In fact, I buy all of Kamiya's game when they release, although I don't expect some sort of magnum opus with W101, I do expect to have a great time with it.

Gearbox's Aliens has a lot of work to do to sell me for $60 and the incredibly long dev cycle didn't do wonders to sell me (I still have a magazine from 2007 or 2008 with it being on the cover). Plus, it's a multiplat, so I don't think if I were interested I would buy the Wii U version unless the PR's promises about the Gamepad came to fruition.

There is always some sort of winter/fall game coming from Nintendo nearly every year, so there is a fourth title prospect incoming. What it is is anyone's guess, but I wager we'll know by E3 2013.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 ArisShadows
I need to play pokemon..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
I need to play pokemon..ArisShadows
Don't you have B2/W2?
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 ArisShadows
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I need to play pokemon..charizard1605
Don't you have B2/W2?

Ya, but I haven't played it yet.. Still havent even bet B1, but I might just play B2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I need to play pokemon..ArisShadows
Don't you have B2/W2?

Ya, but I haven't played it yet.. Still havent even bet B1, but I might just play B2.

Lol, personally I'd play B1 first, but that's just me :P
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Off to the cinema to see The Impossible.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

i thought pokemon ruby/sapphire was pretty good. dont get the hate for it though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

i thought pokemon ruby/sapphire was pretty good. dont get the hate for it though.

TheShadowLord07
They were good games, but fundamentally broken. Emerald completely rendered them obsolete.
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 TheShadowLord07

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

charizard1605

They were good games, but fundamentally broken. Emerald completely rendered them obsolete.

mind explaing how the games were broken charizard?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

TheShadowLord07

Poor Pokemon distribution, over reliance on HMs for progression through the main questline, piss poor pacing (the game hits a brick wall after the third gym and doesn't pick up until around the seventh gym), the most broken leveling curve of any game in the series, the overabundance of water routes, and the absolute lack of any postgame content.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 ArisShadows
I didn't know Fear- got banned..
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 TheShadowLord07

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] They were good games, but fundamentally broken. Emerald completely rendered them obsolete.charizard1605

Poor Pokemon distribution, over reliance on HMs for progression through the main questline, piss poor pacing (the game hits a brick wall after the third gym and doesn't pick up until around the seventh gym), the most broken leveling curve of any game in the series, the overabundance of water routes, and the absolute lack of any postgame content.

well then i guess i can see why most people didnt liked it. not wsure about the pacing though. i thought it was good though. alittle bit better than the original red and blue

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
:o Milky's back? Give it a few weeks before he drops the act and turns into the typical sig-hating, spoiler-posting, pony-clopping freemilk.
Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
So why did the rumor sticky get deleted?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 freedomfreak
So why did the rumor sticky get deleted?carlisledavid79
Moderators had a little disagreement. The sticky ended up getting unstickied.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

:o Milky's back? Give it a few weeks before he drops the act and turns into the typical sig-hating, spoiler-posting, pony-clopping freemilk.freedomfreak

Yeah, hope mods take him away soon, nothing's more sad than seeing some idiot desperately trying to crawl back into a website he got banned from due to acting like an ultimate dumbass...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]:o Milky's back? Give it a few weeks before he drops the act and turns into the typical sig-hating, spoiler-posting, pony-clopping freemilk.Rocker6

Yeah, hope mods take him away soon, nothing's more sad than seeing some idiot desperately trying to crawl back into a website he got banned from due to acting like an ultimate dumbass...

Happens a lot, actually. It's hard to let go of Gamespot :(
Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]:o Milky's back? Give it a few weeks before he drops the act and turns into the typical sig-hating, spoiler-posting, pony-clopping freemilk.Rocker6

Account name?
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]:o Milky's back? Give it a few weeks before he drops the act and turns into the typical sig-hating, spoiler-posting, pony-clopping freemilk.carlisledavid79

Account name?

ThePlatypus101, previously known as free_milk...