System Wars Lounge v31-- The Post Holiday Hangover Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9851 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

Is inFamous any good? It's the only major Playstation franchise I haven't tried out yet. Thinking of starting the first one tonight. DropsofJupiter
It's an amazing game, go for it. Make sure to get inFamous 2 as well since it's a huge improvement over the first one.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9852 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

who needs  a shoulder to cry on when i have my COMPANION CUBE <3!

DropsofJupiter

So you're ditching me then?

fappy?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9853 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Another Drasonak thread, another dig at PC gamers. Man that guy is infatuated with PC gamers.
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9854 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

Another Drasonak thread, another dig at PC gamers. Man that guy is infatuated with PC gamers.clyde46

The new Fear?

Is inFamous any good? It's the only major Playstation franchise I haven't tried out yet. Thinking of starting the first one tonight. DropsofJupiter

Yes it's awesome.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9855 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Another Drasonak thread, another dig at PC gamers. Man that guy is infatuated with PC gamers.Clock-w0rk

The new Fear?

Oh he's worse, a lot worse. Think he's superior to everyone here because he's a psychology major or something. Will jump on anyone (normally me, lundy or any hermit actually), is completely off topic most of the time and every one of his threads has to have some anti PC slant in it somewhere.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9856 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Another Drasonak thread, another dig at PC gamers. Man that guy is infatuated with PC gamers.Clock-w0rk

The new Fear?

Fear was unintentionally funny, Drasonak just seems vindictive.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9857 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

The new Fear?

He's a troll, and clyde, lundy, and other hermits fall for him all the time.

Personally I don't get why they always reply to him, but I bet Drasonak laughs the entire time he's here.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9858 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
I feel like making a thread just to commemorate the greatness that is Gravity Rush.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9859 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts
I feel like making a thread just to commemorate the greatness that is Gravity Rush. Blabadon
Do it. Lttp circle jerks are always fun! :P
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9860 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

lundy

Ly_the_Fairy

You may want to differentiate between purposeful confrontation, and just general ignorance... I find showing a troll to be a tw@t, to be far more amusing :P

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9861 Ly_the_Fairy

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

lundy

lundy86_4

You may want to differentiate between purposeful confrontation, and just general ignorance... I find showing a troll to be a tw@t, to be far more amusing :P

You aren't showing him to be anything though.

He's purposely acting that way; keyword ACTING.

It's what trolls do. 

You guys aren't making him feel bad, nor are you making him feel stupid. He's just laughing non-stop that people keep falling for such obvious trolling.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9862 lundy86_4  Online

Ly_the_Fairy

To be fair, it's not provable, unless one knows him.

It's what trolls do. 

You guys aren't making him feel bad, nor are you making him feel stupid. He's just laughing non-stop that people keep falling for such obvious trolling.

Ly_the_Fairy

It is what trolls do... Assuming that he  is  a troll, and is simply not ignorant to his idiocy.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9863 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

I feel like making a thread just to commemorate the greatness that is Gravity Rush. Blabadon

Great to see you. All the best to you and your wife. Hope you sorted that crap out with that car deal. Or that the deal fell through and you bought a Honda Goldwing instead. 

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9864 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]I feel like making a thread just to commemorate the greatness that is Gravity Rush. psymon100

Great to see you. All the best to you and your wife. Hope you sorted that crap out with that car deal. Or that the deal fell through and you bought a Honda Goldwing instead. 

I got an Accord for $14K. It was more than we wanted to spend, but it was the safest option and I'm not driving it (she is), so I was okay. Thanks though! Just going to stick around for the PS4 circlejerks, then I'll be back to hiatus.
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9865 Ly_the_Fairy

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

lundy86_4

It's what trolls do. 

Ly_the_Fairy

It is what trolls do... Assuming that he  is  a troll, and is simply not ignorant to his idiocy.

Do you think a non-troll would be this persistent despite always being proven wrong?

You know the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"?

It's like when ShadowMoses would come into a thread, and post that he didn't think graphics on PC were any different than consoles based on youtube footage he saw. He must have posted that line about 500 times, and in return got thousands of responses.

It didn't matter how much proof was ever given to him. He knew that sentence made PC gamers unhappy, so he'd post it every day. It's simple as that. Trolling 101.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9866 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]I feel like making a thread just to commemorate the greatness that is Gravity Rush. Blabadon

I got an Accord for $14K. It was more than we wanted to spend, but it was the safest option and I'm not driving it (she is), so I was okay. Thanks though! Just going to stick around for the PS4 circlejerks, then I'll be back to hiatus.

Not too shabby. Wouldn't mind an Accord/Civic coupe, myself... Looking at a 2013 Chevy Cruze RS right now, though :P

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9867 clyde46

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

Ly_the_Fairy

It's what trolls do. 

Ly_the_Fairy

Do you think a non-troll would be this persistent despite always being proven wrong?

You know the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"?

It's like when ShadowMoses would come into a thread, and post that he didn't think graphics on PC were any different than consoles based on youtube footage he saw. He must have posted that line about 500 times, and in return got thousands of responses.

It didn't matter how much proof was ever given to him. He knew that sentence made PC gamers unhappy, so he'd post it every day. It's simple as that. Trolling 101.

But I'm bored and have nothing else to do.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9868 lundy86_4  Online

Ly_the_Fairy

Wouldn't know *shrug*

Regardless, we still don't know. I wouldn't doubt he has trolling tendencies, but I cannot deem the satisfaction he gains, if any. Hell, i've replied and played with enough trolls to watch them stop replying, change subject, or merely utter into non-existance... I hardly know them, though.

Regardless... Neither of us is provably right :P

But I'm bored and have nothing else to do. clyde46

Also, this... Though, i'm watching The Big Bang Theory from season 1 again... Good times :D

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9869 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Run out of games to play on PC?

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9870 whiskeystrike

Run out of games to play on PC?

Michael0134567
Impossible
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9871 whiskeystrike

Metro 2033 is decidedly a bit of a let down. Enjoyable enough to finish (somwhere in chapter 5) and certainly not a bad game but not what I was expecting and a lot of unrealized potential.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9872 Ly_the_Fairy

Metro 2033 is decidedly a bit of a let down. Enjoyable enough to finish (somwhere in chapter 5) and certainly not a bad game but not what I was expecting and a lot of unrealized potential.

whiskeystrike

I just met Khan in the game.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9873 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

Ly_the_Fairy

I just met Khan in the game.

I think I'm about 2 hours ahead of you.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9874 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"] Thanks though! Just going to stick around for the PS4 circlejerks, then I'll be back to hiatus.

Glad you'll be part of that man. >.>
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9875 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Man, my back hurts like a b**** right now. Took my medications and they do nothing. :cry:
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9876 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

whiskeystrike

Semi.
---

((Same.))

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9877 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

The circle of life continues as we bid a fond farewell to this Lounge, and greet the new one coming very soon :)