Swordsman, martial arts MMO for PC * looks really next gen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Only for its Majesty PC. Looks really next gen alike console MMOs :P And it's already available to play.

playswordsman.com

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

MMO,,,,,,, end.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

probably going to be shit

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jhonMalcovich

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Hey MMO can be pretty good single player experiences.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

...I don't think you're doing that right

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9839 Posts

Hahaha nice one :)!

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jhonMalcovich

@lostrib said:

It's already released. It's free-to-play as I understood. I am gonna try it.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Looks proper terrible.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jhonMalcovich

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Just saying. MMOs can be played both ways, solo or grouping. In my experience, MMOs are high budget AAA games that can be a great fun. Many recent MMO have great single player content.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 silversix_

@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Just saying. MMOs can be played both ways, solo or grouping. In my experience, MMOs are high budget AAA games that can be a great fun. Many recent MMO have great single player content.

killing 10 rats alone or in a group is nothing something i can even consider as 'gameplay'

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Sorry but this ....crap cant go near Blade and Soul ...

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

That game has 80 million players? O_o

I know pc gaming is huge in china.. but 80 million players in one game is just obscene..

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60679 Posts

@lostrib said:

and add a sub fee?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@silversix_ said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

killing 10 rats alone or in a group is nothing something i can even consider as 'gameplay'

That's because MMOs have Diablo-style gameplay. They are about action mostly, but recently MMO started incorporating solid storylines and gameplay variety. Killing 10 rats is so 2004 now.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silversix_

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@lostrib said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

That's because MMOs have Diablo-style gameplay. They are about action mostly, but recently MMO started incorporating solid storylines and gameplay variaty. Killing 10 rats is so 2004 now.

the only mmo with an actual story is SWOTR, the rest of mmo's have a cgi at the beginning and for the rest of the 'story' is warping/walking from an npc to npc... pathetic stories if you ask me.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Gw2. GOTY. 90.0 Metacritic. 9 Gamespot. 3.5 million copies. Atleast 100 hours fo content. End.

TC, if you're going to show off an mmorpg with graphics, you should use Black Desert.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@jhonMalcovich: Looks ok, but it's definitely not next-gen in terms of graphics. EverQuest Next and Star Citizen will be next-gen. If the game is FREE I might check it out since I have martial arts.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By silversix_

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Gw2. GOTY. 90.0 Metacritic. 9 Gamespot. 3.5 million copies. Atleast 100 hours fo content. End.

What is that supposed to mean? Have u even played the damn thing cuz i have and for way over 2k hours (mainly because of wvw, EVERYTHING else in this game is pure shit). GW2 in 2014 is one thing and one thing only, GEM STORE. There's no content in this game. What you do is log in, do you daily for 5silver (some weapons cost 4000gold! so gl getting anything else but a piece of toilet paper with your 5silver), look what kind of bullshit they've put for $10 on gem store (could be a flute... a flute for $10 bro lol) and then go stand in a city afk or log out. This is current gw2 and those who have no played it and only seen its high reviews (game was great at launch but that was 2012 and we're in 2014) know nothing about how shitty the current state of this game is.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

There's no gen on computers... please don't adopt such terms for PC...

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DEadliNE-Zero0

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

What is that supposed to mean? Have u even played the damn thing cuz i have and for way over 2k hours (mainly because of wvw, EVERYTHING else in this game is pure shit). GW2 in 2014 is one thing and one thing only, GEM STORE. There's no content in this game. What you do is log in, do you daily for 5silver (some weapons cost 4000gold! so gl getting anything else but a piece of toilet paper with your 5silver), look what kind of bullshit they've put for $10 on gem store (could be a flute... a flute for $10 bro lol) and then go stand in a city afk or log out. This is current gw2 and those who have no played it and only seen its high reviews (game was great at launch but that was 2012 and we're in 2014) know nothing about how shitty the current state of this game is.

I last played the game a few months ago. I was pointing out the fact that mmorpgs can be great, high quality games. You post seems like you don't think so.

I do feelt the Living Story updates where crap. They should just do an expansion. But all the base content is great in my opinion.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By silversix_

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

I last played the game a few months ago. I was pointing out the fact that mmorpgs can be great, high quality games. You post seems like you don't think so.

I do feelt the Living Story updates where crap. They should just do an expansion. But all the base content is great in my opinion.

LS wasn't crap, LS fuckedup their game completely. Be Hyped for LS 2, the 'fatality' of gw2.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

rip in piece wow...

...again

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

But what did you expect from a subscription-free game. You played, you finished the story, did the co-op and guild stuff and you moved on like with any other game over there.

I mean, an MMO provides hundreds of hours of gameplay. Isn't it enough to make up for your money. Nobody promissed you that GW2 will have infinite gameplay.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 silversix_

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

But what did you expect from a subscription-free game. You played, you finished the story, did the co-op and guild stuff and you moved on like with any other game over there.

I mean, an MMO provides hundreds of hours of gameplay. Isn't it enough to make up for your money. Nobody promissed you that GW2 will have infinite gameplay.

nobody did mention any kind of infinite gameplay in gw1 but it did have one. played it for 5y and didn't even got tired of it because pvp was always amazing and only quit because the sequel came out and everyone moved on emptying the game. No such thing in gw2. Play it for 2-3 months and you'll start seeing the very lack of content and two months for an mmo is nothing.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#25  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Looks propper wank. Black Desert Online looks great though.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DEadliNE-Zero0

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

LS wasn't crap, LS fuckedup their game completely. Be Hyped for LS 2, the 'fatality' of gw2.

Well, i didn't like them much, mainly because they felt rushed and i didn't think the 1 time only event didn't mesh well with the game.

I would have prefered more DE's, the continuation of the LS in the personal story instances and simply festival type events. But i stopped caring after killing f***ing Scarlet. I hear that in season 2, they're going for more permanent content.

Anyway, i still feel the core game is good. They just need to return to the original design and release an expansion to attract players again and sell.

@-Unreal- said:

rip in piece wow...

...again

Is WOW still at 7 million+?

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@-Unreal- said:

rip in piece wow...

...again

Yes.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 silversix_

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

Well, i didn't like them much, mainly because they felt rushed and i didn't think the 1 time only event didn't mesh well with the game.

I would have prefered more DE's, the continuation of the LS in the personal story instances and simply festival type events. But i stopped caring after killing f***ing Scarlet. I hear that in season 2, they're going for more permanent content.

Anyway, i still feel the core game is good. They just need to return to the original design and release an expansion to attract players again and sell.

@-Unreal- said:

rip in piece wow...

...again

"I hear that in season 2, they're going for more permanent content" do you know what kind of content LS is? Yes you do. Are you excited for permanent festivals? I'm not. It does not matter in any way shape or form if its permanent or not when their content is hollow and gets old after 45 minutes, you know it was only created to lure you top their gem store. People hype this 'permanent content' with LS2 seems to forget what Anet considers as 'content'. These devs milk their franchise as much as Activision milks CoD and that's not even an exaggeration.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jhonMalcovich

@silversix_ said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

nobody did mention any kind of infinite gameplay in gw1 but it did have one. played it for 5y and didn't even got tired of it because pvp was always amazing and only quit because the sequel came out and everyone moved on emptying the game. No such thing in gw2. Play it for 2-3 months and you'll start seeing the very lack of content and two months for an mmo is nothing.

So what ? 2 month of gameplay is more than enough to get my money worth. 90% of not-MMO games don't even provide that quantity of gameplay and nobody bats an eye. Just relax and enjoy the ride. And once it's done, it's done. Move on to a new gaming experience.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 silversix_

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

MMO,,,,,,, end.

So what ? 2 month of gameplay is more than enough to get my money worth. 90% of not-MMO games don't even provide that quantity of gameplay and nobody bats an eye. Just relax and enjoy the ride. And once it's done, it's done. Move on to a new gaming experience.

sure except i don't buy an mmo to play for 2 months unless its garbage like ESO.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#31 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

It looks interesting.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

That looks terrible IMO.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Looks proper terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Looks legitimately bad, not just hyperbole bad but genuinely bad

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

This screams terribad.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LOL PC exclusives LOL

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Rage quit? No. Rage not start.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

@pelvist said:

Looks propper wank. Black Desert Online looks great though.

Oh god, my eyes!!!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Well, that's terrible. Since SW hates MMO's, aren't Destiny and Division MMOs too?

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Eewwwwwww. Pc definitely having a rough year so far.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

MMO are gross in my opinion. If it's your kind of game, then by all means have fun.

I'm much more interested in The Vanishing.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Looks bleh.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@edwardecl:

Thanks for the spoiler, fucktard

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@amazonangry said:

Can't be worst than a single exclusive

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@amazonangry said:

Can't be worst than a single exclusive

And that too without shadows, something even Doom 3 had.