SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

it's a known fact that my removal as a mod had nothing to do with my performance as a mod. if i was abusing my power, somebody could have (and did) make a customer service complaint. hence jody's quote. never once was i given a warning about any abuse of power. fact. where are your facts?

super600

lol BS it was specifically state that you behavior was not fitting as a mod in that epic thread that your were crying for your powers back.  You might have thought no one remembered but you can cut the act buddy.  behavior unfit for a mod on the fourm...#dealwithit.

That was mostly because of the way casey was acting after he lost his powers.

swing and a miss, there was no behavior AFTER, the thread I am referring to was Casey's time to speak up for himself and ask why he had been stripped and his behavior as a mod was a huge factor

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#652 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

lol BS it was specifically state that you behavior was not fitting as a mod in that epic thread that your were crying for your powers back.  You might have thought no one remembered but you can cut the act buddy.  behavior unfit for a mod on the fourm...#dealwithit.

casharmy

swing and a miss, there was no behavior AFTER, the thread I am referring to was Casey's time to speak up for himself and ask why he had been stripped and his behavior as a mod was a huge factor

what in the world are you talking about? jody said she would not go into detail about why my mod status was removed. if my performance as a mod was the reason, i wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to the removal and i wouldn't have, more recently, been invited to a chat to discuss the problems with the forum along with synthia, system wars mods, and rangers.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

where is this coming from? i haven't said anything about becoming a mod again.

CaseyWegner

Oh yeah poor innocent casey had never wanted to become a mod a again it's all trash talk to discredit him lol.... whatever dude.

you know that's not what i said. why don't you respond to what i said without twisting the words to suit your agenda?

I have no particular agenda here I'm just glad you're not a mod anymore and putting my point of view on words. If you want to keep acting like the SW victim be my guest but I'm not going to participate of this drama any further. Peace dude.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Oh yeah poor innocent casey had never wanted to become a mod a again it's all trash talk to discredit him lol.... whatever dude.kuraimen

you know that's not what i said. why don't you respond to what i said without twisting the words to suit your agenda?

I have no particular agenda here I'm just glad you're not a mod anymore and putting my point of view on words. If you want to keep acting like the SW victim be my guest but I'm not going to participate of this drama any further. Peace dude.

i'm sorry that your assumptions don't stand up against my facts.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#655 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

I saw how casey was acting when he lost his powers.I don't think no one would give him his powers back after the way he acted when his powers were stripped. The cows really need to stop bashing casey. It's getting annoying. No one knows how the modding system works completely and no one will ever know who mods them.He lost his powerr because his fight with dracula.It's time to say sorry to casey for the way you guys are treating him.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

why were you stripped of your mod powers/status?

CaseyWegner

If I had the time to burn I would go and get the quote from the admin stating his behavior was not fit as a mod but it's a freaking huge thread and would take a bit of time to dig through all of Casey's excuses and crying until he was out right told why he was thrown out.

you mean the thread that was full of my supportersuntil the admins swooped in and closed it? it had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod. if it did, why was i given mod of the month one month prior to having my powers removed?

:lol: when you say supporters you mean xbox360 fanboys.  A lemming circule jerk doesn't prove your innocence bud, it's actually further proof for why you were stripped.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#657 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

CaseyWegner

what in the world are you talking about? jody said she would not go into detail about why my mod status was removed. if my performance as a mod was the reason, i wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to the removal.

Maybe when you won the Mod Of The Month the removal of your powers wasn't expected, hence why you won it?
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#658 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

you mean the thread that was full of my supporters until the admins swooped in and closed it? it had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod. if it did, why was i given mod of the month one month prior to having my powers removed?

CaseyWegner

3qncuu.jpg

---

Having a discussion with kuraimen is like reading a poem written in feces on the public bathroom wall.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

DeadMan1290

what in the world are you talking about? jody said she would not go into detail about why my mod status was removed. if my performance as a mod was the reason, i wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to the removal.

Maybe when you won the Mod Of The Month the removal of your powers wasn't expected, hence why you won it?

if my removal was based on abuse of power, i'd have been warned about it first. that never happened.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

if my removal was based on abuse of power, i'd have been warned about it first. that never happened.

I see.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

I saw how casey was acting when he lost his powers.I don't think no one would give him his powers back after the way he acted when his powers were stripped. The cows really need to stop bashing casey. It's getting annoying. No one knows how the modding system works completely and no one will ever know who mods them.He lost his powerr because his fight with dracula.It's time to say sorry to casey for the way you guys are treating him.

just having a lil fun, don't blow a gasket.  Casey trolled and tried to rustle people jimmies so he should be able to take it from other people he doen't need you to defend his honor.    I'm done tho.  It's just funny Casey likes to play the victom now when all before he acted like he was untouchable. 

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]If I had the time to burn I would go and get the quote from the admin stating his behavior was not fit as a mod but it's a freaking huge thread and would take a bit of time to dig through all of Casey's excuses and crying until he was out right told why he was thrown out.

casharmy

you mean the thread that was full of my supportersuntil the admins swooped in and closed it? it had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod. if it did, why was i given mod of the month one month prior to having my powers removed?

:lol: when you say supporters you mean xbox360 fanboys.  A lemming circule jerk doesn't prove your innocence bud, it's actually further proof for why you were stripped.

so now you're automatically lumping a wide variety of people into "lemmings"? awesome.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

just having a lil fun, don't blow a gasket.  Casey trolled and tried to rustle people jimmies so he should be able to take it from other people he doen't need you to defend his honor.    I'm done tho.  It's just funny Casey likes to play the victom now when all before he acted like he was untouchable. 

how did i troll?

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

so now you're automatically lumping a wide variety of people into "lemmings"? awesome.

All in the System Wars spirit.
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#665 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts
GameSpot be cray cray~
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

Hey so what do you think of the PS4 casey :), isn't it cool we getting new next gen consoles soon.  You must be excited for what MS has in store.  Good stuff.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]:lol: when you say supporters you mean xbox360 fanboys.  A lemming circule jerk doesn't prove your innocence bud, it's actually further proof for why you were stripped.

casharmy

Hey so what do you think of the PS4 casey :), isn't it cool we getting new next gen consoles soon.  You must be excited for what MS has in store.  Good stuff.

IllumiRoom and Kinect 2.0 and more Forza? :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 kuraimen

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

you mean the thread that was full of my supporters until the admins swooped in and closed it? it had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod. if it did, why was i given mod of the month one month prior to having my powers removed?

gamecubepad

3qncuu.jpg

---

Having a discussion with kuraimen is like reading a poem written in feces on the public bathroom wall.

I just debate on the level of my audience. If it's an ass you're talking to crap is the language he'll understand.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

DeadMan1290

Man and don't forget always on cable box...

I wonder if PS4 can be defended?

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]:lol: when you say supporters you mean xbox360 fanboys.  A lemming circule jerk doesn't prove your innocence bud, it's actually further proof for why you were stripped.

casharmy

So your ultimate assumption is that every time a cow was modded it was because of a mad Lemming moderator. There are plenty of people who support Casey who aren't lemmings, me for one. INB4 lol lemming. I've proven time and time again I lean PC.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671 kuraimen

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Hey so what do you think of the PS4 casey :), isn't it cool we getting new next gen consoles soon.  You must be excited for what MS has in store.  Good stuff.

casharmy

Impossible. You need games for that.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="gamecubepad"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

kuraimen

3qncuu.jpg

---

I just debate on the level of my audience. If it's an ass you're talking to crap is the language he'll understand.

It's like he doesn't know he rides the short bus. 

So sad. 

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="casharmy"]Hey so what do you think of the PS4 casey :), isn't it cool we getting new next gen consoles soon.  You must be excited for what MS has in store.  Good stuff.

casharmy

PS4 is superior already.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#674 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
This reminds me when casharmy got mad in the PYP thread.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

CaseyWegner

what in the world are you talking about? jody said she would not go into detail about why my mod status was removed. if my performance as a mod was the reason, i wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to the removal and i wouldn't have, more recently, been invited to a chat to discuss the problems with the forum along with synthia, system wars mods, and rangers.

Probably because everyone who wouldn't vote for you was suspended at the time :lol:

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#676 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

I just debate on the level of my audience. If it's an ass you're talking to crap is the language he'll understand.kuraimen

kuraimen, the ass-whisperer.:lol:

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#677 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]from jodyr: Most people believe you are the only person moderating them. They think ALL of their moderation history is CaseyWegner taking action and that you have something against them. Every single time I look at a user who complains about you it is always a variety of moderators taking action and maybe a couple of moderations are taken action by you. You're just popular."

how did i act like sw was my forum? how many other mods did you see actively engaging in debates like i did? i wouldn't use the staff account as anything to back up your claims. he has an agenda like no other. nobody is buying it? i did win "user who should be a mod" in the system wars awards.

Staff
Necro quote.

LOL Can you come on our podcast Staff?
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#678 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Man you guys have no idea in hell what you're defending.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#679 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="Staff"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]from jodyr: Most people believe you are the only person moderating them. They think ALL of their moderation history is CaseyWegner taking action and that you have something against them. Every single time I look at a user who complains about you it is always a variety of moderators taking action and maybe a couple of moderations are taken action by you. You're just popular."

how did i act like sw was my forum? how many other mods did you see actively engaging in debates like i did? i wouldn't use the staff account as anything to back up your claims. he has an agenda like no other. nobody is buying it? i did win "user who should be a mod" in the system wars awards.

Heil68

Necro quote.

:|

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Staff"] Necro quote.

super600

We would welcome him/her with open arms, just like everyone else. The show would be #legendary.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#681 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Staff"]

Heil68
Necro quote.

Oh sweet jesus yes.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

casharmy

haven't given much thought to either one, really. if you paid attention you'd know that i'm not an early adopter for consoles and am mostly a pc person.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

Rage010101

Probably because everyone who wouldn't vote for you was suspended at the time :lol:

it's decided by the other mods so...

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#684 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

ITT it's like cows want to punch a hole through their computer every time the name "casey" is brought up. please don't stop now. :lol:

0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685 0rbs
Member since 2007 • 1947 Posts

As a mod on a very large photography forum, I feel for you guys, casey included.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#686 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

welcome back casey lol

i think casey didnt get a fair shake from what ive been seeing. ive been around since 04 or 05 and ive seen him as a fair moderator. what i see are people who get modded for doing something but couldn't out argue their way of it. casey has owned a lot of people in sw and those people just end up calling him an a$$hole or a guy that makes up rules that were established by other people.

lets face it, sw is a chaotic place that have a lot of flip floppers, trolls, blind fanboys, and people that don't know the logic of argument. so instead of trying to own up, they blame casey. Now do i think he is completely innocent, no...he modded dracula68 and he does come across strong to a lot of people....but i don't think he deserves everybit of hate coming his way.

lol anyway thats my thing about it....

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

Looks like Kura owned Casey pretty hard today :lol:

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

heeweesRus
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 CaseyWegner

heeweesRus

tHgCptX.gif

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

heeweesRus

And this folks, is why prematurely getting off required meds is a bad thing :|

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#691 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

as a poster that has been here since the beginning of this generation it doesn't surprise me in the least bit that MOST of the people that are happy that casey lost his mod powers are ps3 fanboys.

personal question casey..after all that has happen would you want to continue being a mod if they did give you your rights back?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692 CaseyWegner

as a poster that has been here since the beginning of this generation it doesn't surprise me in the least bit that MOST of the people that are happy that casey lost his mod powers are ps3 fanboys.

personal question casey..after all that has happen would you want to continue being a mod if they did give you your rights back?

lawlessx

not that i'm campaigning but...yes. i think there's still a lot of good i can do.

CrustyBritches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693 CrustyBritches
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts
i get really angry about these kinds of things. i'll...show...him. *f*cking writing up a letter. eat it*
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 kuraimen

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

CaseyWegner

not that i'm campaigning but...yes. i think there's still a lot of good i can do.

:lol:...
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

kuraimen

:lol:...

problem?