SWM #69 - CaseyWegner is back on Gamespot. Everybody give him a cake.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26097 Posts

cover 69

April 12th, 2013 - Issue 69

Letter from the Editor:

Subtract seven years from your current age, and that would be how old you were the last time new game systems were in the horizon. It was so long ago, and yet Cows are still just as lame today as they were back then.  This...is....SYSTEM WARS MAGAZINE!!!!

- Willy105, Posts Stuff Other People Write

In this Issue:

untitled-1-copy.jpg

REPORT: Former SW King and Mod CaseyWegner Suspended Indefinitely

Has Casey's epic poem finally come to an end?

UPDATE: CaseyWegner offers a rebuttal.

pic.png

ROUNDTABLE: Always-Online Gaming

The SW Magazine writers assemble to discuss what may be a big part of the next-generation: Always-Online DRM.

original1.jpg

ARTICLE: I'm Not a Cow, Lemming, or Goat. I'm a Gamer.

RealKilla is tired of your System Wars complaints, and will give it to you straight!

2186559-bioshock_pc_version__13_.jpg

REVIEW: Hitman Absolution

Allicombie wields the skills of Agent 47 and reports back what doth absolute.

2283597-rdibc1.jpg

REVIEW: God of War Ascension

Darkspineslayer gives you the skinny on Kratos' latest carnage-fest.

2381360-tr71.jpg

REVIEW: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate

Does the latest adventure through the castle deliver, or is it egad so sad?

pic.png

ARTICLE: Tropes vs. Women in Video Games is a Waste of Your Time!

OreoMilkShake gentlemanly shows you how women's videogame rights are a scam to get your money.

PEDAL TO THE METAL

Starring

Heil68

and

The Eroica

By the Community for the Community!

Want to ask the hosts a question?

Post one on the thread directed at them, and they might answer it in the next episode!

Want to be in the next episode?

PM Heil68 or The Eroica to be in the next one!

Missed Past Issues?

untitled-2-copy.png

Check out the Archive!

Every SWM article since 2007 archived online

Got an Article or Review that you want featured on System Wars Magazine?

PM Willy105 to get it in the next issue!

legal3.gif

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

All the pictures are broken :(

EDIT: Working again.

Excellent stuff as always, Willy and everyone else!

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

untitled-1-copy.jpg

Willy105

Rofl rofl rofl just rofl

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
Bring Casey back!!!
Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

I know who Casey is,and I know that his mod privileges were revoked due to abuse of power.

What I would like to know is,what happened after that?Why did other mods/staff members start despising him?

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
casey :(
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Casey! Oh no!
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

I got such a good lol with the Casey story. :lol:

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

I knew Casey was obsessed with his stupid mod spot, the guy was here 24/7 modding hundreds of posts a day - it was truly pathetic. One day he'll realize that the gamespot staff actually did him a favor by taking his panel away and suspending him, not to mention the rest of us.

The guy needs therapy, as evidenced by his hysterical harassment of staff members who've obviously already made up their minds on him.

Casey - if you're reading this - get over it. You're done here and things will never go back to the way they were (thank God). Your behind-the-scenes begging and sniveling are beyond pathetic and I personally hope you succumb to mental psychosis as a result of your shitcanning...

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Lol Casey. If anyone in this forum ever deserved the title of drama queen is him. He probably has an alt here already so just let it go Casey.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too!
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

Am I the only one who likes Casey? My position based on the evidence of the whole on-going affair is that Staff, Jody, and Synthia threw a temper-tantrum when Casey started to use the system they created to question their motivations. I could be wrong but that's how it appears. Casey was one of the most respectful posters on here even when he was disagreeing with you..

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"]...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too!

:lol: did that really happen to champ!?! My word... Sometimes I think I'm on the muppet babies waiting to be spanked by nanny.... And thanks willy! All u do is much appreciated.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too! Heil68
Oh my God, the lies.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. As I said in the comments, the actual King of System Wars in 2011 (me) is offended by the inaccuracy. 

You'll be hearing from my people, Willy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"]...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too! DarkLink77

Oh my God, the lies.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. As I said in the comments, the actual King of System Wars in 2011 (me) is offended by the inaccuracy. 

Easy to say when Casey is not here to defend himself. :P And Jesus DL, you wrote a fvcking book on Always Online. Eroica and I have high expectations for you next week. :P
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I knew Casey was obsessed with his stupid mod spot, the guy was here 24/7 modding hundreds of posts a day - it was truly pathetic. One day he'll realize that the gamespot staff actually did him a favor by taking his panel away and suspending him, not to mention the rest of us.

The guy needs therapy, as evidenced by his hysterical harassment of staff members who've obviously already made up their minds on him.

Casey - if you're reading this - get over it. You're done here and things will never go back to the way they were (thank God). Your behind-the-scenes begging and sniveling are beyond pathetic and I personally hope you succumb to mental psychosis as a result of your shitcanning...

trollop_scat

I don't think the guy was that obsessed with modding people.He got his priviledges stripped because he got into a weird arguement with a couple of the other former mods/admins.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

super600

I don't think the guy was that obsessed with modding people.He got his priviledges stripped because he got into a weird arguement with a couple of the other former mods/admins.

I dont think your guys ban list helped either.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

Heil68

No ban list exists.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

trollop_scat

This, except a little less harsh. 

Chap has to move on. 

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

No ban list exists.

That's not what you told me.
Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too! TheEroica
:lol: did that really happen to champ!?! My word... Sometimes I think I'm on the muppet babies waiting to be spanked by nanny.... And thanks willy! All u do is much appreciated.

no, willy change history.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

super600

u wont know bcause u missed the bad casey years. u are new.

CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="Heil68"]...He was elected as King of SW in 2011 after the previous King, Champ, was banned for using profane language against the main character of Bayonnetta. The current reigning King, Darklink, could not be reached for comment. LOL Awesome mag Willy, thanks for putting Pedal to Metal in there too! DarkLink77

Oh my God, the lies.

casey never was "elected", wily lied.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

CaptainGamespot

I been a member of this site since 2007, but I barely posted until 2010.And casey got blamed for a lot of people's bans even though he did not ban them.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
That casey saga is too funny. Its like Game Of Thrones for geeks :P
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Heil68
That casey saga is too funny. Its like Game Of Thrones for geeks :Plocopatho
Willy nailed the flow and pictures to perfection.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="locopatho"]That casey saga is too funny. Its like Game Of Thrones for geeks :PHeil68
Willy nailed the flow and pictures to perfection.

I agree... Finally had a moment to sit down and absorb the whole article... well done willy... You got System Wars buzzing good. :P
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kuraimen

Am I the only one who likes Casey? My position based on the evidence of the whole on-going affair is that Staff, Jody, and Synthia threw a temper-tantrum when Casey started to use the system they created to question their motivations. I could be wrong but that's how it appears. Casey was one of the most respectful posters on here even when he was disagreeing with you..

Frostbite24
It has more to do with the guy trying to micromanage SW and that he seemed to think that he owned the place. He stroke me as a control freak. Sure the rules before allowed mods to mod people out of the simplest things but Casey took it a step further to the point where it was simply ridiculous. I think that a good part of the dislike of the last system was in part due to his nitpicky and over complicated rules that made everything so confusing. A mod like that wouldn't work with the new rules so I think that's why they stripped him from his powers. But even then Casey kept on insisting and talking as if he was still a mod and as if he had powers to decide, that's kind of annoying. I think that pissed off some of the people that call the shots here. He should have let it go, frankly the decision to take his powers was appropriate in view of the forum changes, he simply was not the type of mod for a system like that.
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

I been a member of this site since 2007, but I barely posted until 2010.And casey got blamed for a lot of people's bans even though he did not ban them.

i mean u pretty new to sw by casey stnadard. casey for decade sw, u since 2010.

caseys reputation for ogre mod long before 2007 and 2010. 360 came out 2005, xbox 2001.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

kuraimen
It has more to do with the guy trying to micromanage SW and that he seemed to think that he owned the place. He stroke me as a control freak. Sure the rules before allowed mods to mod people out of the simplest things but Casey took it a step further to the point where it was simply ridiculous. I think that a good part of the dislike of the last system was in part due to his nitpicky and over complicated rules that made everything so confusing. A mod like that wouldn't work with the new rules so I think that's why they stripped him from his powers. But even then Casey kept on insisting and talking as if he was still a mod and as if he had powers to decide, that's kind of annoying. I think that pissed off some of the people that call the shots here. He should have let it go, frankly the decision to take his powers was appropriate in view of the forum changes, he simply was not the type of mod for a system like that.

Finding something annoying doesn't constitute a child-like reaction though, that's like the definition of being an adult or a professional. Even if Casey's actions were perceived as annoying that doesn't validate the way administrators acted. I find the actions they took to be far more reprehensible.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

Frostbite24

Finding something annoying doesn't constitute a child-like reaction though, that's like the definition of being an adult or a professional. Even if Casey's actions were perceived as annoying that doesn't validate the way administrators acted. I find the actions they took to be far more reprehensible.

Could be I don't know. But still is difficult to win something on a private site which sets its own rules. It's like going to a company where you were fired and start acting like you weren't, you're gonna get kicked out eventually even if the reasons for your dismissal were not exactly right. You have to choose the fights you invest time and effort into and, this time, there's virtually nothing Casey can do so why insist so much?
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It has more to do with the guy trying to micromanage SW and that he seemed to think that he owned the place. He stroke me as a control freak. Sure the rules before allowed mods to mod people out of the simplest things but Casey took it a step further to the point where it was simply ridiculous. I think that a good part of the dislike of the last system was in part due to his nitpicky and over complicated rules that made everything so confusing. A mod like that wouldn't work with the new rules so I think that's why they stripped him from his powers. But even then Casey kept on insisting and talking as if he was still a mod and as if he had powers to decide, that's kind of annoying. I think that pissed off some of the people that call the shots here. He should have let it go, frankly the decision to take his powers was appropriate in view of the forum changes, he simply was not the type of mod for a system like that.

Could be I don't know. But still is difficult to win something on a private site which sets its own rules. It's like going to a company where you were fired and start acting like you weren't, you're gonna get kicked out eventually even if the reasons for your dismissal were not exactly right. You have to choose the fights you invest time and effort into and, this time, there's virtually nothing Casey can do so why insist so much?

My 2 cents are that I think Casey should just lay low and let the heat die away for several months... Didn't mom ever teach you guys about not picking scabs? :P Time heals...
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Finding something annoying doesn't constitute a child-like reaction though, that's like the definition of being an adult or a professional. Even if Casey's actions were perceived as annoying that doesn't validate the way administrators acted. I find the actions they took to be far more reprehensible.TheEroica

My 2 cents are that I think Casey should just lay low and let the heat die away for several months... Didn't mom ever teach you guys about not picking scabs? :P Time heals...

idk bro. it's been a while since casey turned over the badge, and look how upset people still get when they think about the times they got teh unfairly moded. :lol:

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] It has more to do with the guy trying to micromanage SW and that he seemed to think that he owned the place. He stroke me as a control freak. Sure the rules before allowed mods to mod people out of the simplest things but Casey took it a step further to the point where it was simply ridiculous. I think that a good part of the dislike of the last system was in part due to his nitpicky and over complicated rules that made everything so confusing. A mod like that wouldn't work with the new rules so I think that's why they stripped him from his powers. But even then Casey kept on insisting and talking as if he was still a mod and as if he had powers to decide, that's kind of annoying. I think that pissed off some of the people that call the shots here. He should have let it go, frankly the decision to take his powers was appropriate in view of the forum changes, he simply was not the type of mod for a system like that.

As long as he isn't breaking any written rules, why not?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Finding something annoying doesn't constitute a child-like reaction though, that's like the definition of being an adult or a professional. Even if Casey's actions were perceived as annoying that doesn't validate the way administrators acted. I find the actions they took to be far more reprehensible.Frostbite24

Well I would take getting banned several times and told by Staff himself to stop it as a sign that fighting for this is a lost cause even more since mods are volunteers and not exactly employees. If he was unfairly treated and this was his job maybe he could reach proper authorities to try and sue or something but, as it is, complaining constantly to the people who own this site and who keep telling him to stop seems counterproductive and kind of silly.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Could be I don't know. But still is difficult to win something on a private site which sets its own rules. It's like going to a company where you were fired and start acting like you weren't, you're gonna get kicked out eventually even if the reasons for your dismissal were not exactly right. You have to choose the fights you invest time and effort into and, this time, there's virtually nothing Casey can do so why insist so much?kuraimen

Well I would take getting banned several times and told by Staff himself to stop it as a sign that fighting for this is a lost cause even more since mods are volunteers and not exactly employees. If he was unfairly treated and this was his job maybe he could reach proper authorities to try and sue or something but, as it is, complaining constantly to the people who own this site and who keep telling him to stop seems counterproductive and kind of silly.

Synthia is trying to get him back.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"]As long as he isn't breaking any written rules, why not?super600

Synthia is trying to get him back.

So obviously his efforts haven't gone completely (positively) unnoticed.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Could be I don't know. But still is difficult to win something on a private site which sets its own rules. It's like going to a company where you were fired and start acting like you weren't, you're gonna get kicked out eventually even if the reasons for your dismissal were not exactly right. You have to choose the fights you invest time and effort into and, this time, there's virtually nothing Casey can do so why insist so much?KarateeeChop

idk bro. it's been a while since casey turned over the badge, and look how upset people still get when they think about the times they got teh unfairly moded. :lol:

That is very true karate :lol:
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CaptainGamespot

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Could be I don't know. But still is difficult to win something on a private site which sets its own rules. It's like going to a company where you were fired and start acting like you weren't, you're gonna get kicked out eventually even if the reasons for your dismissal were not exactly right. You have to choose the fights you invest time and effort into and, this time, there's virtually nothing Casey can do so why insist so much?KarateeeChop

lemmings like casey a lot

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] My 2 cents are that I think Casey should just lay low and let the heat die away for several months... Didn't mom ever teach you guys about not picking scabs? :P Time heals...CaptainGamespot

Said the alt account. Otherwise how would you be able to make that claim. You've clearly not been here long enough to have encountered Casey both before and after his fall.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="super600"]

It's rather obviously that he is someone's alt because of his posting style.

KarateeeChop

I think i know but I wouldn't say...

i'm thinking of a certain GUFU reject. lol. 

I'm not up on my gufu knowledge of what's been going on BUT I believe he is a member. :cool:

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"]I've had run-ins with similar moderator personalities. Went to the "Moderation Clarification" board and was introduced to an overwhelming as$hole. One of the worst types of experiences you can have on these boards is dealing with administrators who throw civility and respect our the window while hiding behind their mod status. Ugh.Heil68
Pretty freakin' much. That's why I stopped going to Ask The Mods. Honestly, if they haven't introduced the new ToU, I would be banned right now.

What took you so long, I had to be brought back from being banned because Casey banned me, mr goody 2 shoes. :P

I got better at trolling, yo.

That said, there were people obviously following me arounf trying to get me banned. I got reported for really stupid sh!t.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DarkLink77

Frostbite24
He was a complete and utter douchebag if you ever had to deal with him as a moderator.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

Frostbite24

Said the alt account. Otherwise how would you be able to make that claim. You've clearly not been here long enough to have encountered Casey both before and after his fall.

It's rather obviously that he is someone's alt because of his posting style.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

They Casey thing has always been kinda weird. I'm not aware of the "behind the curtain" stuff, but it seems like there was a little blunt force used regarding the staff at GS. Nothing against them, as I dunno the circumstances.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

DarkLink77
He was a complete and utter douchebag if you ever had to deal with him as a moderator.

The crazy thing is I've been here since 2003 and I have been moderated more now than I did before the TOS change. I guess I lucked out in not having to deal with Casey as a moderator. Since I have a serious man-crush on you I'll take your word for it.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

Frostbite24

The crazy thing is I've been here since 2003 and I have been moderated more now than I did before the TOS change. I guess I lucked out in not having to deal with Casey as a moderator. Since I have a serious man-crush on you I'll take your word for it.

I liked him when he wasn't answering my moderations. But when he was, he came off as a condescending holier-than-thou prick.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] He was a complete and utter douchebag if you ever had to deal with him as a moderator.

I liked him when he wasn't answering my moderations. But when he was, he came off as a condescending holier-than-thou prick.

I've had run-ins with similar moderator personalities. Went to the "Moderation Clarification" board and was introduced to an overwhelming as$hole. One of the worst types of experiences you can have on these boards is dealing with administrators who throw civility and respect our the window while hiding behind their mod status. Ugh.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Frostbite24"]The crazy thing is I've been here since 2003 and I have been moderated more now than I did before the TOS change. I guess I lucked out in not having to deal with Casey as a moderator. Since I have a serious man-crush on you I'll take your word for it.Frostbite24

I've had run-ins with similar moderator personalities. Went to the "Moderation Clarification" board and was introduced to an overwhelming as$hole. One of the worst types of experiences you can have on these boards is dealing with administrators who throw civility and respect our the window while hiding behind their mod status. Ugh.

Pretty freakin' much. That's why I stopped going to Ask The Mods. Honestly, if they haven't introduced the new ToU, I would be banned right now.