Switch estimated to reach 200M lifetime sales!

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@93BlackHawk93 said:
@stuff238 said:

Switch will be lucky to break 20 Million sales. They won’t even come close to 200 Million. I want whatever drugs he is on.

Hahahahaha!

He's just a character. You're not supposed to take him seriously.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@lannis1 said:

Nintendo’s just known as the “kids” console, at least amongst the people I know here in the UK. Xbox and Playstation are the “adult” platforms and it’s been this way since the Wii. I’m glad Europe, NA and Japan are giving Nintendo the respect they deserve. The Switch is a great console but people are ignorant here in the UK.

It's known as the "kids" console by casual gamers everywhere.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

Its not selling faster than the Wii, which was already over 20 million at this point and still hard to find in stores. There are more Switch units than PS4 and Xbox every time I go to the store. I doubt it will hit 100 million since it won't be on the market long enough and it has already slowed down. 50 maybe, but not anywhere near 100. The PS4 sold better in it's first year at a higher price with (wannabe) direct competition from the Xflop One and still managed to sell more units than the Switch in the past 12 months.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

People buy lot of toilet paper too.

Does this make TP a brill product? No, it just makes it full of poo! Just like Switch, in fact.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts
@blufalconultra said:

Its not selling faster than the Wii, which was already over 20 million at this point and still hard to find in stores. There are more Switch units than PS4 and Xbox every time I go to the store. I doubt it will hit 100 million since it won't be on the market long enough and it has already slowed down. 50 maybe, but not anywhere near 100. The PS4 sold better in it's first year at a higher price with (wannabe) direct competition from the Xflop One and still managed to sell more units than the Switch in the past 12 months.

Nearly everything in this post is either anecdotal or wrong.