SW, what are you playing this weekend?

• 71 results
#1 Posted by DaVillain- (36469 posts) -

Since @SolidGame_basic is currently on vacation in Japan, I'm taking over his daily thread until he returns. Anyhow, I'll be playing more of A Plague tale: Innocence which to me is a nice hidden gem I'm heavenly engaging, it's the TLOU set in French/Medieval style and continue getting finish with Rage 2. Oh and a few more rounds of Mortal Kombat 11 since I do love fighting games after all.

What about you SW?

#2 Posted by Archangel3371 (27906 posts) -

More Mortal Kombat 11 and some Monster Hunter World. I need to hop back in that game and try my hand at some Arch Tempered Nergigante runs.

#3 Posted by SecretPolice (35248 posts) -

Went back to the AAA 9.0 Crackdown 3 a few days ago and having a blast. Addicted once again to that Orb Hunting so that's what I'll be playing this weekend. :P

#4 Posted by Ant_17 (12413 posts) -

Got Shakedown Hawaii and Va-11 ha-11 a on Vita so that and Persona 3 dancing.

#5 Edited by madrocketeer (6588 posts) -

I'll probably continue playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider and grabbing a quick session or two of SoulCalibur VI when I'm done with my daily Warframe stuff. Sadly, May 23rd is still 6 days away.

Also, I have recently, suddenly, seemingly for no reason at all, reinstalled Prey 2017. Mysterious.

#6 Posted by Random_Matt (4118 posts) -

About to play a game I have never played, Blue Dragon.

#7 Posted by robert_sparkes (3013 posts) -

Sniper elite 3 really enjoyed V2 so picked it up on the ps store for £3.99 not a bad deal.

#8 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

Finish up DQ11 and some Shakedown Hawaii on the side.

#9 Posted by DaVillain- (36469 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:

I never got to finish Blue Dragon on Xbox 360 and I may never now that my Slim Xbox 360 is gone. Though I have heard it's BC on Xbox One. Also, your gonna love Blue Dragon. It feels like a Dragon Ball RPG (not Z) and the world and cast were quite colorful. (Some gamers say they like Blue Dragon more then Lost Odyssey)

#10 Posted by SecretPolice (35248 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@Random_Matt said:

I never got to finish Blue Dragon on Xbox 360 and I may never now that my Slim Xbox 360 is gone. Though I have heard it's BC on Xbox One. Also, your gonna love Blue Dragon. It feels like a Dragon Ball RPG (not Z) and the world and cast were quite colorful. (Some gamers say they like Blue Dragon more then Lost Odyssey)

I've never played that one as well so I wish they'd give me Blue Dragon already via GWG or GP. :P

#11 Edited by Random_Matt (4118 posts) -
@davillain- said:
@Random_Matt said:

Haven't played Lost Odyssey either, I'll buy that too, looks pretty good to be honest.

#12 Posted by Random_Matt (4118 posts) -
@SecretPolice said:
@davillain- said:
@Random_Matt said:

I've never played that one as well so I wish they'd give me Blue Dragon already via GWG or GP. :P

You sure they are not, strange if true.

#13 Posted by SOedipus (11456 posts) -

I haven't played anything in weeks. Maybe I'll open up GOW and give that a try.

#14 Posted by osan0 (15414 posts) -

Mainly pillars 1. I hope to finish the white march part 2 this weekend. then on to finish the rest of the main campaign....of which there is still a fair chunk i think.

#15 Posted by Random_Matt (4118 posts) -
@osan0 said:

Mainly pillars 1. I hope to finish the white march part 2 this weekend. then on to finish the rest of the main campaign....of which there is still a fair chunk i think.

That's pretty much what I did, wanted the crazy psychotic humanoid character, she's pretty badass.

#16 Posted by SecretPolice (35248 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:
@SecretPolice said:
@davillain- said:
@Random_Matt said:

You sure they are not, strange if true.

Yeah, I've not ever saw it available from GWG but hmmm, I never looked specifically for Blue Dragon on GP. I'll do that this weekend. :)

#17 Posted by Sam3231 (2566 posts) -

Resident Evil 7

#18 Posted by narlymech (1672 posts) -

Just the regular routine. COD WW2 and Prominence Poker.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#19 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5715 posts) -

Probably be playing on my Vita mainly. Deemo, Borderlands 2, The Caligula Effect, Cosmic Star Heroine.

#20 Edited by Mandzilla (4084 posts) -

I'm playing through Jade Empire.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#21 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3130 posts) -

The 2019 GOTY of course!

Fortnite Season 9

#22 Posted by Archangel3371 (27906 posts) -

Also downloaded the Royal Pack and Season Pass for Final Fantasy XV on the Xbox One which is on sale this week so I may start up another play through of that game this weekend as well.

#23 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30987 posts) -

Playing through Sniper Elite V2, it's rough ... but I'm having fun :p

#24 Posted by warmblur (2351 posts) -

Rage 2

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#25 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13615 posts) -

The witcher 3

#26 Posted by watercrack445 (1549 posts) -

Nothing of interest

#27 Posted by uninspiredcup (33291 posts) -

Get wasted and play Rayman.: Origins

#28 Posted by brimmul777 (4052 posts) -

I'll play a bit of Trials Rising with a few multiplayer games on Battlefield V. Might also be playing Halo MCC to pass some time.

#29 Posted by glez13 (9919 posts) -

Skyrim:SE with survival mode and some DOA 6.

#30 Posted by adsparky (1379 posts) -

Monster Hunter World, StarCraft 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2.

#31 Posted by enzyme36 (4186 posts) -

Rage 2

Legendary vendor trading in Fallout 76

MK11 Kitana training as a side dish

#32 Posted by iambatman7986 (2785 posts) -

Monster Hunter World

May play some Final Fantasy XV as well, but I will probably just stick to Monster Hunter World for my gaming fill this weekend. I just got it this past week and am really enjoying it and am really early in the game.

#33 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18850 posts) -

Just finished Severed (on Switch)... which was a cool game.

Now finishing up Yoshis Crafted World & also starting Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2.

#34 Posted by HEATHEN75 (685 posts) -

I'm playing "Drive the moving truck" this weekend. It's a slow boring game. Takes about 8 hours to beat it but does provide a great sense of accomplishment when you finish.

#35 Posted by VFighter (4887 posts) -

Injustice 2, love the gear system and the story mode is a blast.

#36 Posted by I_P_Daily (11683 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:

Great game, but does require some grinding, but if you've played any rpg's before you already knew this :)

#37 Posted by dxmcat (2609 posts) -

Some BFV I guess, Can't pubg cause battleye keeps breaking cause of windows updates.

#38 Posted by I_P_Daily (11683 posts) -

@mandzilla said:

I'm playing through Jade Empire.

Awesome game :)

#39 Posted by I_P_Daily (11683 posts) -

Trying to finish AC Syndicate (starting memory sequence 7) then will start the Division 2 with a friend.

#40 Posted by Mandzilla (4084 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Absolutely! I love kung fu, and have started playing as Tiger Shen. :D

Hope you enjoy finishing off Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

#41 Posted by DaVillain- (36469 posts) -

@mandzilla: Jade Empire? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Great game, sad it never got a sequel.

#42 Posted by Mandzilla (4084 posts) -

@davillain-: Yup a real shame indeed, it is very fun so far.

#43 Posted by strategyfn (482 posts) -

I am playing NBA 2K17 and Imperator Rome.

For some reason I have a basketball itch. I have let the game sit for 1.5 years and recently I redownloaded it again. NBA 2K17 has quite a lot of options which I like.

#44 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6733 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the first sin.

#45 Posted by henrythefifth (2474 posts) -

Was going to play Might & Magic IX for retro fun, but I cannot find the game box anywhere.

There are some flea markets this weekend tho, so I might find some retro goodies there to play. Maybe something rare for OXB or PS2...

#46 Edited by Horgen (120403 posts) -

Horizon Zero Dawn.

#47 Posted by robert_sparkes (3013 posts) -

Still enjoying sniper elite 3 the X-ray sniping never gets old.

#48 Posted by That_Old_Guy (1238 posts) -

Bought Metro Exodus on sale. Gonna play it with many of the bells and whistles on my awesome gaming rig.

#49 Posted by Raining51 (1012 posts) -

Nothing really unfortunately... but I am hpoing to get some Shining Resonance in at some point....

#50 Posted by I_P_Daily (11683 posts) -

@mandzilla said:

@i_p_daily: Absolutely! I love kung fu, and have started playing as Tiger Shen. :D

Hope you enjoy finishing off Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Just finished it and while it was a good game the controls stopped it from being a great game, and they should leave the grappling to Avalanche studios because in Syndicate it was a mess.