Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#52 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

Nintendo better cut some sort of deal to get Tekken 7 or they're gonna lose as far as fighting games go imo

Hate to break it to you, but they have the Smash IP.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#53 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@nintendoboy16: Don't you think that both would be better for their revenue as well as the gamers? Don't be so close minded. I'm pretty sure Tekken 7 would easily move a few mil on Nintendo Switch. More is better.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#54 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

@nintendoboy16: Don't you think that both would be better for their revenue as well as the gamers? Don't be so close minded. I'm pretty sure Tekken 7 would easily move a few mil on Nintendo Switch. More is better.

teken tag 2 did nothing for the wiiu.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Switch is never going to be the go-to platform for traditional fighters, that's Sony > Xbox/PC territory.

Not saying it will never happen, but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath for Tekken 7 on Switch.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KBFloYd

@ConanTheStoner said:

Switch is never going to be the go-to platform for traditional fighters, that's Sony > Xbox/PC territory.

Not saying it will never happen, but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath for Tekken 7 on Switch.

actually a lot of old school neo geo fighting games are on switch.....now the definitive version of the original street fighter 2.... plus smash bros.

not to mention when the whole virtual console launches it might get some other old school fighters.

i'd say switch will do fine for traditional fighting games.

as for new fighting games.....that you may have a point.... like bazblue ...guilty gear...tekken...street fighter 5...mortal kombat X..marvel vs capcom.....stuff like that.

also you mention PC a lot for fighters....you know emulators are not allowed here right?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Im getting it with zelda in Oct when I buy a switch

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@valgaav_219: Or just bring Pokken to the Switch. Then Switch will have 3 of the best fighting games.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@KBFloYd:

Yeah, I was really just responding to dudes statement:

Nintendo better cut some sort of deal to get Tekken 7 or they're gonna lose as far as fighting games go imo

And it's like nah, that ship has already sailed, even if it did get Tekken 7. Nintendo hasn't had a strong platform for fighters since the SNES lol.

So no, I'm not saying Switch won't get fighters, but it's already "lost" as far the greater scope of the genre goes. It's not going to stack up to Playstation, Xbox or PC in that regard.

@KBFloYd said:

now the definitive version of the original street fighter 2.

Nope.

@KBFloYd said:

also you mention PC a lot for fighters....you know emulators are not allowed here right?

1. You don't need emulators to play all of the big fighters on PC. SFV, USF4, UMVC3, the Blazblue games, the Guilty Gear games, Skullgirls, KoF14, MKX, IJ2, Killer Instinct, the upcoming MVCI and Tekken 7, various ports of the older KoF games etc. etc. etc. I think you need to check out the fighting games on Steam sometime lol. It's been getting all the relevant fighting games and even some of the more obscure releases for a while now.

2. IDGAF. The only place where all these older fighters have a life with active communities is on PC. Super Turbos community survives because PC. Also, Fightcade is not an emulator, so I can talk about it all day.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KBFloYd

@ConanTheStoner said:

@KBFloYd:

Yeah, I was really just responding to dudes statement:

And it's like nah, that ship has already sailed, even if it did get Tekken 7. Nintendo hasn't had a strong platform for fighters since the SNES lol.

So no, I'm not saying Switch won't get fighters, but it's already "lost" as far the greater scope of the genre goes. It's not going to stack up to Playstation, Xbox or PC in that regard.

@KBFloYd said:

now the definitive version of the original street fighter 2.

Nope.

@KBFloYd said:

1. You don't need emulators to play all of the big fighters on PC. SFV, USF4, UMVC3, the Blazblue games, the Guilty Gear games, Skullgirls, KoF14, MKX, IJ2, Killer Instinct, the upcoming MVCI and Tekken 7, various ports of the older KoF games etc. etc. etc. I think you need to check out the fighting games on Steam sometime lol. It's been getting all the relevant fighting games and even some of the more obscure releases for a while now.

2. IDGAF. The only place where all these older fighters have a life with active communities is on PC. Super Turbos community survives because PC. Also, Fightcade is not an emulator, so I can talk about it all day.

like i said switch has many traditional neo geo fighters and now street fighter 2.

with the virtual console it will have hopefully have plenty of traditional fighters.

what you meant to say was that it doesnt have many current fighters....that is correct... it only launched a couple months ago. but even wiiU had tekken tag 2, pokken, smash bros...very little but two of those were exclusive to wiiU. not saying that is a lot but might of made a wiiu worth owning to a couple people.

so what is the definite version of street fighter 2?....pc dont have it...unless you use emulators....360 and ps2 or whatever version are not online anymore....hdremix is half the version the switch is getting.

and finally to use fightcade you need the rom of the game. so it is essentially an emulator.

oh.... and yea pc has quite a few "current" fighters not necessarily traditional.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#61 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

Wii U had Tekken. Wii had Tatsunoko vs Capcom. GameCube had Soul Calibur. What does that tell you on Nintendo consoles and traditional fighters?

Also, look at the reception Smash gets compared to even mediocre-received anime licensed titles in the general fighting game community. Even TVTropes lists it as a fandom rivalry.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

I'm getting this day 1. Very excited. (not a follower at all I get when I know I'm going to enjoy period.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@KBFloYd: Don't backseat mod. Especially trying to concern troll that badly.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ConanTheStoner

Haha, damn it KB, how can you not understand what traditional fighter means? Especially in the context of the above conversation? Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with when a game comes out lol.

And sure, you can hide behind "This is SW, no emu talk", but I'm talking about the reality of these platforms, not the rules of a forum meta-game. And there's no getting around it. The only way to play perfect versions of those classic games with the best netcode known to fighting games with an active online community that will be around long after the Switch is gone, is to play them on PC.

That's just the reality of the situation man.

Honestly, it's just funny. You hardcore Nintendo fanboys suddenly start trying to talk the talk just because the Switch is getting a busted remix of a Street Fighter game. Not even knowing what the term traditional fighter means vs. something like Smash.

---

As for the emu talk. I've had it clarified to me on more than one occasion that it's allowed to be mentioned as long as we're not talking details or linking to files/documentation/videos. I can talk about playing these games on PC as long as I go no further than that.

And again, neither Fightcade nor GGPO are emulators. As a matter of fact, GGPO was developed by a co-founder of SRK and fucking EVO, and was put to use in HD Remix, Skullgirls, and various other fighting games. It's not an emulator, and it's not some shady shit.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By KBFloYd

@ConanTheStoner said:

Haha, damn it KB, how can you not understand what traditional fighter means? Especially in the context of the above conversation? Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with when a game comes out lol.

And sure, you can hide behind "This is SW, no emu talk", but I'm talking about the reality of these platforms, not the rules of a forum meta-game. And there's no getting around it. The only way to play perfect versions of those classic games with the best netcode known to fighting games with an active online community that will be around long after the Switch is gone, is to play them on PC.

That's just the reality of the situation man.

Honestly, it's just funny. You hardcore Nintendo fanboys suddenly start trying to talk the talk just because the Switch is getting a busted remix of a Street Fighter game. Not even knowing what the term traditional fighter means vs. something like Smash.

---

As for the emu talk. I've had it clarified to me on more than one occasion that it's allowed to be mentioned as long as we're not talking details or linking to files/documentation/videos. I can talk about playing these games on PC as long as I go no further than that.

And again, neither Fightcade nor GGPO are emulators. As a matter of fact, GGPO was developed by the founder of SRK, and was put to use in HD Remix, Skullgirls, and various other fighting games. It's not an emulator, and it's not some shady shit.

like i said tell me which version of SF2 is better than switch's "busted up" LOL version?

like i said you keep bringing up pc.... it's got a lot of modern fighting games..... but no sf2 :( ...unless.... well lets not speak of it....

the switch will have plenty of traditional fighters once the virtual console launches...even now it has some good neo geo ones.... a great online version of street fighter 2.

i don't know why haters are trying to damage control this game on switch. it is a great exclusive. probably the price.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@KBFloYd said:

like i said tell me which version of SF2 is better than switch's "busted up" LOL version?

Pretty much any version actually. USF2 is giving up speed, speed options, edition select options, and balance altogether in exchange for superfluous modes. You're taking hits to the core game in exchange for throwing fireballs in first person and co-op in a fighting game. Neat.

@KBFloYd said:

like i said you keep bringing up pc.... it's got a lot of modern fighting games..... but no sf2 :( ...unless.... well lets not speak of it....

The fact that you have to keep saying "unless, unless, unless" really says it all man.

Anyways, this "unless" version you speak of is the best version, Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge, the only version with a non-stop active community, and is the version that Capcom uses at their official ST tourneys. It's the standard. Sooo, take up your beef with Capcom I guess.

And honestly, you're the one who keeps bringing up PC. I was saying that Switch would be behind the PS4, Xbox, and PC in traditional fighters, not sure why you're singling out PC so much lol.

@KBFloYd said:

the switch will have plenty of traditional fighters once the virtual console launches...even now it has some good neo geo ones.... a great online version of street fighter 2.

Traditional fighter doesn't mean old game. I thought my hint was enough lol.

Sure, Switch will have fighting games. It just won't be the go-to platform for the genre. Which is what I was saying to dude above before you jumped in.

@KBFloYd said:

i don't know why haters are trying to damage control this game on switch. it is a great exclusive. probably the price.

Not a hater, I love Street Fighter, I love ST, and I've probably played more ST in the past couple of weeks than you've played in years.

For me it's about the fact that they're neutering a great game. The price only adds insult to injury.

---

Anyways, seems you jumped on my case over a series of misunderstandings. I do have one question though. Would you be shilling this hard if we weren't talking about Nintendo?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By KBFloYd

@ConanTheStoner said:
@KBFloYd said:

Pretty much any version actually. USF2 is giving up speed, speed options, edition select options, and balance altogether in exchange for superfluous modes. You're taking hits to the core game in exchange for throwing fireballs in first person and co-op in a fighting game. Neat.

@KBFloYd said:

The fact that you have to keep saying "unless, unless, unless" really says it all man.

Anyways, this "unless" version you speak of is the best version, Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge, the only version with a non-stop active community, and is the version that Capcom uses at their official ST tourneys. It's the standard. Sooo, take up your beef with Capcom I guess.

And honestly, you're the one who keeps bringing up PC. I was saying that Switch would be behind the PS4, Xbox, and PC in traditional fighters, not sure why you're singling out PC so much lol.

@KBFloYd said:

Traditional fighter doesn't mean old game. I thought my hint was enough lol.

Sure, Switch will have fighting games. It just won't be the go-to platform for the genre. Which is what I was saying to dude above before you jumped in.

@KBFloYd said:

Not a hater, I love Street Fighter, I love ST, and I've probably played more ST in the past couple of weeks than you've played in years.

For me it's about the fact that they're neutering a great game. The price only adds insult to injury.

---

Anyways, seems you jumped on my case over a series of misunderstandings. I do have one question though. Would you be shilling this hard if we weren't talking about Nintendo?

you actually used the speed options on street fighter 2? lol ok... since this game is online everyone should be on a level playing field...those speed options were nothing but a novelty. which why they arent street fighter 5 or any street fighter since idk when..... as for edition select... pretty much the same as the reasons above. this is why you think this version sucks? lmao

oh look japan only arcade emulators...whoopdie doo... ill just not comment on emulators.

traditional fighter genre is most certainly a old school fighter among other things of course. so the switch definitely has and will have traditional fighters..... as for the go to system for fighters? i suppose not. the switch will not be known for its fighting game library. is the ps4 known for that? no right? is xbox? no? they are call of duty battlefield last of us halo machines... fighting games just aren't what they used to be conan.

they didn't neuter shit... they took out an option almost nobody cared about.

the only misunderstanding is you thinking the switch has no traditional fighters which is why i replied to you in the first place.

as for nintendo defending.... umm yea i love doing it :)

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ConanTheStoner
@KBFloYd said:

you actually used the speed options on street fighter 2? lol ok... since this game is online everyone should be on a level playing field...those speed options were nothing but a novelty. which why they arent street fighter 5 or any street fighter since idk when..... as for edition select... pretty much the same as the reasons above. this is why you think this version sucks? lmao

It's actually stunning how much you don't know about a game that you're allegedly a fan of.

Yes, no shit the speed options are a big deal, and having the highest speed in this game is an especially big deal. So big of a deal that Capcom had to release a whole new version of the game when it was initially removed in the 90s. This is how Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo came to be.

It would be ok if the removed the options if they left the highest speed, but no, you're going to play in slow motion with no option to change.

Level playing field? Hahahahahaha. Do you really not understand how this works? Jesus lol.

Edition select meaningless too? You're such a fraud gamer it's unbelievable. I'm bookmarking this shit for future lulz.

@KBFloYd said:

oh look japan only arcade emulators...whoopdie doo... ill just not comment on emulators.

....is this an argument? Wtf is a Japan only emulator? I... what? Do you actually not know what that game is?

@KBFloYd said:

traditional fighter genre is most certainly a old school fighter among other things of course. so the switch definitely has and will have traditional fighters..... as for the go to system for fighters? i suppose not. the switch will not be known for its fighting game library. is the ps4 known for that? no right? is xbox? no? they are call of duty battlefield last of us halo machines... fighting games just aren't what they used to be conan.

It's not the premier genre it used to be, but still a big genre, still lots of releases, and that has literally nothing to do with what's being said.

4 platforms. Each of them get fighting games. Switch will be the worst off. Simple stuff bro.

@KBFloYd said:

they didn't neuter shit... they took out an option almost nobody cared about.

Go back to page one for my list which isn't even complete. It's not just one option. Though that option is an option that many do care about. It's pretty fucking important, especially when you're going to be stuck playing the game in slow mo.

I get it. You're a dude who hasn't played a SF2 version since the SNES. It's cool if you don't care about this stuff. But people who actually play this game do.

@KBFloYd said:

the only misunderstanding is you thinking the switch has no traditional fighters which is why i replied to you in the first place.

I literally never said this. I've owned a Switch since day 1, I'm well aware of what's on there.

Here is my direct quote:

"Switch is never going to be the go-to platform for traditional fighters, that's Sony > Xbox/PC territory."

Seriously bro. You just misinterpreted what I said and went on some anti PC tirade.

@KBFloYd said:

as for nintendo defending.... umm yea i love doing it :)

All that needs to be said really.

You don't know much about SF2. You don't even seem to know much about USF2. And I'm willing to bet that if this game were releasing on the PS4 instead of Switch you'd be shitting all over it.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By KBFloYd

@ConanTheStoner: nah....the reasons for your so called busted edition is a joke.

you said x1/ps4/pc is the systems for fighting fans.....when nobody even buys them for that. making you guys living in lala land.

street fighter 2 on the switch is a great exclusive to have... youve been saying otherwise since it announced. just don't buy it and take your casual ass back to street fighter 5.

you lost yo sf2 privaledges on switch ...deal?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@KBFloYd said:

nah....the reasons for your so called busted edition is a joke.

Nah, you just don't know shit about fighting games or SF2. It's all good man, this is how FG discussions go on SW.

@KBFloYd said:

you said x1/ps4/pc is the systems for fighting fans.....when nobody even buys them for that. making you guys living in lala land.

Guess I have to quote this for you yet again. Please read this time.

---

Again, my direct quote:

"Switch is never going to be the go-to platform for traditional fighters, that's Sony > Xbox/PC territory."

I mean, do you not see how supremely stupid your argument is? I'm simply saying the Switch is the bottom rung for this genre. Yet your response is... sales? I don't play sales. What does that have to do with anything?

I don't care how well they sell. Fact of the matter is, those are the platforms where the newest games release. Hit me up when the Switch gets SFV, KoF14, GGXRD, Tekken 7, MVCI, Skullgirls, Killer Instinct, IJ2, MK, etc..

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DENSE BRO.

I really don't understand, you weren't always like this.

@KBFloYd said:

street fighter 2 on the switch is a great exclusive to have... youve been saying otherwise since it announced. just don't buy it and take your casual ass back to street fighter 5.

False on the underlined, I was actually pretty excited until details started rolling in.

I will straight up destroy you in any Street Fighter game there is. Usually I wouldn't be so confident to challenge random people online like this, but it's obvious you don't know anything about fighting games, so it should be a breeze.

Play me in SFV right now if it's that easy though. Or hey, you like hiding behind PC a lot, so play me in some ST. Or since you know so much about HD Remix, you must own it, so play me in that.

I'll be waiting for your response.

@KBFloYd said:

you lost yo sf2 privaledges on switch ...deal?

Sure, no loss. I'll be playing the better version with the better community with an input device that isn't garbage for fighting games.

Yes, I know you're just trolling, but still, screw you bro lol.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#71  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34600 Posts

I'm not impressed either. It's just SF2 for the hundredth time. Get bored of the game like I did 15 years ago already.

And that price, lol. In your fucking dreams, Capcom.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

They add very little new content to a game they released in 2008 (SF2 Turbo: HD Remix) and charge more than double the price...

I'll stick to KoF and Garou. I love SF2 but I have to wait for a price drop here.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74  Edited By Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

The HD art is horrible. I didn't even buy this on PS3 because of how horrible it looked. I love classic SF but I will just have to stick to sfv until the price drops significantly. Thank goodness you can switch the graphics.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@KBFloYd said:

It's actually stunning how much you don't know about a game that you're allegedly a fan of.

Yes, no shit the speed options are a big deal, and having the highest speed in this game is an especially big deal. So big of a deal that Capcom had to release a whole new version of the game when it was initially removed in the 90s. This is how Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo came to be.

One of the biggest complaints about Ono's run while in charge of Street Fighter, is that he's slowed the game down too much, considerably. But "who would use a speed option in Street Fighter" lol, so many people on this forum have no business talking fighting games. It's not even fucking elitism, you people say so much ignorant shit that you don't even know what to criticize or praise. About the only thing they grasp is "yeah, the price is stupid". Which, I mean come on, any idiot can see that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#76  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

$35... WUT?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Way of the Hado sounds a bit silly too.

If it is in there and replaces some genuinely useful tools like tutorials and training tools, then that's a big no-no for me too. I like having built in resources that can teach basic techniques like performing cross-ups, tech throws (Which I believe they've added to this iteration of SF II), combos in beginner, mid and advance skill-sets. These are features and modes that are actually useful in a fighting game. Way of the Hado seems like a pretty useless feature to have. It doesn't even use the same mechanics... What is it for?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ConanTheStoner
@jg4xchamp said:

One of the biggest complaints about Ono's run while in charge of Street Fighter, is that he's slowed the game down too much, considerably. But "who would use a speed option in Street Fighter"

Definitely, and at least with these newer games it's like yeah, it could be faster, but at least I haven't experienced it differently before.

But slamming the brakes on a game that's been around for over a couple of decades? Dafuq? I wouldn't mind if they scrapped the speed option, but at least go with the highest speed if you're going to have a default.

This is something that hits the core of how the game feels, removes a lot of the hype and tension from a match for players and spectators alike, and will ensure that many SF2 loyalists won't want anything to do with it seeing as there's been an established standard for years.

@jg4xchamp said:

lol, so many people on this forum have no business talking fighting games. It's not even fucking elitism,

Right, I don't even consider myself some "hardcore" FG player, but this is basic shit we shouldn't be apologizing for. If anything it comes off as insulting to Switch owners, like they can't handle how ST plays.

It's like how would these guys feel if they had to play their favorite action based game, be it a beat em up, platformer, or shooter, in slow motion. They wouldn't be having it.

But here, on top of all the other neutering changes? Oh it's the definitive version lmao.

---

Again, I stress that I'm not telling people to avoid the game, or harping on people who will enjoy it. Fun is fun, I hope people have a great time with it. But please lay off the definitive version nonsense as this game is far from it.

Jut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Jut
Member since 2015 • 250 Posts

I cancelled my pre order a couple of weeks ago, but then 8bitdo got their SNES pad working on the Switch and I soon changed my mind.

Portable Street Fighter 2 with a pair of wireless SNES pads, yes please :)

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#80 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

The game is clearly overpriced.

Loading Video...

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/24/ultra-street-fighter-2-review/

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By KBFloYd

i don't think so picasso. and schwarzenegger.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By KBFloYd

@GameboyTroy said:

The game is clearly overpriced.

Loading Video...

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/24/ultra-street-fighter-2-review/

the happy gamer lol.....can you believe this guy is married to a woman?

she is in for a rude awakening later on.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#83 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Another interesting concept, as a concept?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#84  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@metalslimenite said:
@tjandmia said:

Once again the switch demonstrates that the only thing it's good for is Zelda. After that, it's a paper weight.

That's what they said about PS4 and Bloodborne. We all know that was a lie as well.

Wrong.

Thats what you sheep were saying about PS4 " PS4 has no games , haha suckers look Wii U ,blabla , kk thnx bye gg " and we all know what happened later on.

Switch will end up another great or "great" secondary platform , you like it or not ( if it isnt already for majority of owners )

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By iandizion713

@ConanTheStoner said:
@jg4xchamp said:

One of the biggest complaints about Ono's run while in charge of Street Fighter, is that he's slowed the game down too much, considerably. But "who would use a speed option in Street Fighter"

Definitely, and at least with these newer games it's like yeah, it could be faster, but at least I haven't experienced it differently before.

But slamming the brakes on a game that's been around for over a couple of decades? Dafuq? I wouldn't mind if they scrapped the speed option, but at least go with the highest speed if you're going to have a default.

This is something that hits the core of how the game feels, removes a lot of the hype and tension from a match for players and spectators alike, and will ensure that many SF2 loyalists won't want anything to do with it seeing as there's been an established standard for years.

@jg4xchamp said:

lol, so many people on this forum have no business talking fighting games. It's not even fucking elitism,

Right, I don't even consider myself some "hardcore" FG player, but this is basic shit we shouldn't be apologizing for. If anything it comes off as insulting to Switch owners, like they can't handle how ST plays.

It's like how would these guys feel if they had to play their favorite action based game, be it a beat em up, platformer, or shooter, in slow motion. They wouldn't be having it.

But here, on top of all the other neutering changes? Oh it's the definitive version lmao.

---

Again, I stress that I'm not telling people to avoid the game, or harping on people who will enjoy it. Fun is fun, I hope people have a great time with it. But please lay off the definitive version nonsense as this game is far from it.

It is the definitive version, fanboys will just have to deal with it. Yeah it sucks Street Fighter devs are so greedy, i mean look at that joke they called SFV. $60 dollars for that at lanuch? What a fucking joke. Why are we even surprised these greedy devs are charging $40 for Switch version.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#87 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@metalslimenite said:
@AzatiS said:
@metalslimenite said:
@tjandmia said:

Once again the switch demonstrates that the only thing it's good for is Zelda. After that, it's a paper weight.

That's what they said about PS4 and Bloodborne. We all know that was a lie as well.

Wrong.

Thats what you sheep were saying about PS4 " PS4 has no games , haha suckers look Wii U ,blabla , kk thnx bye gg " and we all know what happened later on.

Switch will end up another great or "great" secondary platform , you like it or not ( if it isnt already for majority of owners )

I never said any such thing. I'd be willing to bet my trophy count is much higher than yours, too.

Shhhh , i know what im saying here ! Shhhhh

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#89 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Lol, he really did say that.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 ConanTheStoner
@iandizion713 said:

It is the definitive version, fanboys will just have to deal with it.

Nah, but I've already laid out my points, so either refute them, explain why this is the definitive version other than you having a Switch boner, or gtfo. I know for damn sure you and KB wouldn't be spouting this nonsense if this game were coming to PS4 instead.

@iandizion713 said:

Yeah it sucks Street Fighter devs are so greedy, i mean look at that joke they called SFV. $60 dollars for that at lanuch? What a fucking joke. Why are we even surprised these greedy devs are charging $40 for Switch version.

Yeah for sure. I don't blame Nintendo a bit. Capcom are absolutely responsible for the pricing just as Capcom are absolutely responsible for releasing a lesser version of a great game.

You dudes are the ones shilling for this game, not me lol.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By KBFloYd

@iandizion713 said:

It is the definitive version, fanboys will just have to deal with it. Yeah it sucks Street Fighter devs are so greedy, i mean look at that joke they called SFV. $60 dollars for that at lanuch? What a fucking joke. Why are we even surprised these greedy devs are charging $40 for Switch version.

yea we are the corporate shills because we are hyped for the game.

but the people criticizing it.... those are the real fans and they are in the right!

lmao

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By iandizion713

@KBFloYd said:
@iandizion713 said:

yea we are the corporate shills because we are hyped for the game.

but the people criticizing it.... those are the real fans and they are in the right!

lmao

lol. Careful bro, we might have to have a real life knife fight to see whos right.