Stellar Blade's character looks causing controversy! Which do you prefer?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

45665

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

90

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Stellar Blade's character looks causing controversy! Which do you prefer? (70 votes)

Good looking 24%
Average 1%
Sexy 26%
Realistic 3%
Overystylized/Exaggerated 14%
Ugly 0%
Give me variety! 11%
Dont Care 20%

https://fandomwire.com/i-hope-people-will-look-at-it-as-just-another-fun-action-game-stellar-blade-director-makes-a-sincere-request-to-fans-amid-controversies-around-eves-body/

The controversy around Stellar Blade’s protagonist Eve

It was a pretty standard demo gameplay release, however, the game became the center of controversies after many objected to the protagonist’s body design. They were of the opinion that Eve’s character was designed in a very s*xualized way.

Even though a few fans have appreciated the developers for Eve’s beautiful character design, especially her hair, others felt that her body was designed in an unrealistic manner, which resembles a s*x doll.

Previously, Stellar Blade director Hyung-Tae Kim stated that he isinspired by games such as NIER. Since games like NIER: Automata are known to have stylized and s*xualized female protagonists, many felt that Kim has taken some inspiration from this as well.

“S*x sells; everything doesn’t have to be political ffs”: Stellar Blade Fans Support Hyung-Tae Kim as Eve Controversy Continues

Things became complicated even more when, in a recent interview withGamesRadar, Stellar Blade director Hyung-Tae Kim stated that they have put “special attention” into the design of the back of that game’s playable character, Eve.

Stellar Blade Director makes a request to fans

As the game has garnered the attention of fans due to its controversies, Hyung-Tae Kim recently came out to speak about the controversies surrounding Eve’s character design.

During an interview, Kim was asked whether he was aware that some Western media outlets criticized the portrayal of Eve in Stellar Blade.

To that, he added,

I know that in the West, game characters have to be realistic in many ways and that there are numerous issues involved, such as gender, race, diversity, etc

He also went on to justify Eve’s character design by adding that the game is only an entertainment and cultural work and people should take it that way. Kim also made a sincere request to fans amid all the controversies surrounding Eve by saying,

I hope people will look at it as just another fun action game that has been released

Kim also added during the interview that since several games focus on typical male action scenes, he wanted Stellar Blade to have a different feel, and, therefore introduced Eve as an attractive female as the main character in the game.

PS5 exclusive Stellar Blade has been getting a lot of attention for its main character's looks, which go back to a time when a lot of video game characters were oversylized and exaggerated for the purpose of attention. In recent years, especially in the Western space, a lot of characters have been designed with a more realistic look. What do you think about today's character designs, SW? And which do you prefer?

 • 
Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

34841

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34841 Posts

I really don't give a shit, lol.

I want a good game, make whatever character you want.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts

but according to pedro there is no woke army. its all fake yet they are complaining about steller blade character. so woke is not real?

guys can be hot for them but woman can't be for men.

western really more realistic look? alloy with facial hair like a man is realistic?

or females with less than A cup boobs. flat chested. they look like a 15 year old boys.

in steller blade she is doing flip after flip. she would have to look the way she does to do those flips just like athletic gymnastics.

Avatar image for last_lap
Last_Lap

7093

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 7093 Posts

I honestly don't care.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

40265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 40265 Posts

A well written character like Dante. And i am fine with coomer bait, but i don't like Eve doll looking face, its shit. But i am glad that some mentally unstable freaks are malding over her, tho.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

44754

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44754 Posts

Characters like this stick out when western devs have taken to making their characters extra frumpy in an attempt not to objectify women.

Avatar image for navyguy21
navyguy21

17473

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#6 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17473 Posts

I think it's hard for people to look at things through the lens of others.

In some parts of the world, sexualized characters are popular and people like them in the same way in the west we kind of glamorize violence.

I don't have an issue with sexualized characters because they are meant to appeal to me, I don't understand why people get all upset about it.

Just don't look or don't play them? Don't let your kids play them? It's easy to say there the character design is meant to cover bland gameplay but a lot of people like that.

Just play what you enjoy and let people have what they enjoy

Avatar image for davillain
DaVillain

56603

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56603 Posts

I couldn't agree more. I'm here for the gameplay, the eye candy is just a bonus. Hard to believe the gaming media is all over this crap. This was nothing like when I was growing up.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

7238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7238 Posts

I enjoy the wokeness of the character. Little too much jiggle for my liking, but it’s awesome to see realistic Empowering Strong lead women getting more roles.

Please support this game, we need more woke roles in the industry. Let’s put them antiwoke clowns back in the stone age were they belong.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

46789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46789 Posts

Looks better than Banjo Kazooie but slightly worse than Sly Cooper.

I dunno, I hate judging people on their looks? I don't do it in real life so why would I do so in games?

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts
@mesome713 said:

I enjoy the wokeness of the character. Little too much jiggle for my liking, but it’s awesome to see realistic Empowering Strong lead women getting more roles.

Please support this game, we need more woke roles in the industry. Let’s put them antiwoke clowns back in the stone age were they belong.

I like strong woman as long is done right and not political. antiwoke clowns hate the fact they hate on men while they are being strong. Anti Woke like lead females if done right. sarah connor,old lara croft, Ripley ect.

men don't hate on women when they lead in a movie. like luke skywalker can't teach rey because he is a man making him quit the force or new willow does not do magic anymore.

today in female leads they shit on men making them bad guy,pervert,telling them to shut up not to speak or just clueless.

they also make the female lead more manly and less feminine.

females can act badass and still look and act feminine.

antiwoke also don't like when they replace the man for a woman lead.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

7238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7238 Posts

@gifford38: Them anti woke snowflakes hate on all things. Them clowns have no standards. They are primitive stoneage deplorables who can't stand any thing that goes against their status quo.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

44382

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44382 Posts

lolol :P

Avatar image for luxuryheart
LuxuryHeart

1976

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1976 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Characters like this stick out when western devs have taken to making their characters extra frumpy in an attempt not to objectify women.

What Western Devs are you playing?

Avatar image for luxuryheart
LuxuryHeart

1976

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1976 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@mesome713 said:

I enjoy the wokeness of the character. Little too much jiggle for my liking, but it’s awesome to see realistic Empowering Strong lead women getting more roles.

Please support this game, we need more woke roles in the industry. Let’s put them antiwoke clowns back in the stone age were they belong.

I like strong woman as long is done right and not political. antiwoke clowns hate the fact they hate on men while they are being strong. Anti Woke like lead females if done right. sarah connor,old lara croft, Ripley ect.

men don't hate on women when they lead in a movie. like luke skywalker can't teach rey because he is a man making him quit the force or new willow does not do magic anymore.

today in female leads they shit on men making them bad guy,pervert,telling them to shut up not to speak or just clueless.

they also make the female lead more manly and less feminine.

females can act badass and still look and act feminine.

antiwoke also don't like when they replace the man for a woman lead.

Don't your anti-woke crowd like Zelda, even though there's a group of women, hello Gerudo women, who ban all men from their village?

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#15 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@gifford38: Them anti woke snowflakes hate on all things. Them clowns have no standards. They are primitive stoneage deplorables who can't stand any thing that goes against their status quo.

what are you talking about? the woke are the ones pushing this agenda stuff. replacing white characters with black characters or male characters with female characters. even black people don't like it example little mermaid.

primitive stone age? why because we like the old characters we grown up with?

because we don;t want every movie have a gay female lead?

even new ghostbusters.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

44791

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#16 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44791 Posts

I enjoy an attractive looking character but that can be subjective as what’s “attractive” can differ from person to person. However I also don’t lose my mind if I find a character to be unattractive either. I find the whole discourse in this area to be quite silly to be honest. There’s a whole world of diversity out there so don’t know why you wouldn’t want entertainment to be just as diverse. Voted “Give me variety”.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

46789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46789 Posts

@SecretPolice: since gaming has gotten more popular it has attracted a crowd I can't even begin to relate to.

I miss the good old days of Rare's anthropomorphic characters.

If Super Mario Bros 2 were released today you'd have folks saying "uh, I can't play as Peach, she's way too ugly"

Dumb shit really.

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

7399

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7399 Posts

@gifford38:

"western really more realistic look? alloy with facial hair like a man is realistic?"

If you are going to call that wispy peach fuzz you have to zoom way in on to even notice a "beard", you are making the woke's point for them.

"or females with less than A cup boobs. flat chested. they look like a 15 year old boys. In steller blade she is doing flip after flip. she would have to look the way she does to do those flips just like athletic gymnastics."

😂 I love when folks try to pull the "there is a scientific reason she needs to look that way" crap. You bring up gymnasts, who in real life have very little body fat and tiny boobs. If we're going with this explanation, there shouldn't be much jiggle going on at all. Look it's totally fine to like waifu sex-doll game chicks, I do as much as the next guy, but don't try to act like its for the "immersion" or something.

"guys can be hot for them but woman can't be for men."

Dudes can be attractive or look like someone drew a face on a sack of potatoes, and gamers won't complain either way. It's only with chicks that folks get a bug up their ass.

Haaaawt!
Haaaawt!
Avatar image for adsparky
adsparky

2622

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#19 adsparky  Online
Member since 2006 • 2622 Posts

No matter what you do, you won't please everyone, so do what you want as the ones that will be criticizing you will be doing the same.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#20 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

She is supposed to be a soldier. 😂 The same folks who complain about things before forced are silent.🙃

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@gifford38: I see you are still suffering from male fragility.🤭

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

7399

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#22 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7399 Posts

@Pedro said:

She is supposed to be a soldier. 😂 The same folks who complain about things before forced are silent.🙃

Not silent. They are loudly proclaiming this is a great thing, and coming up a bunch of objective and very scientific reasons why this definitely makes a bunch of sense. Very immersive.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts
@judaspete said:

Not silent. They are loudly proclaiming this is a great thing, and coming up a bunch of objective and very scientific reasons why this definitely makes a bunch of sense. Very immersive.

More like they are full of shit. 😂 "bu buh but the FBI has ~9% black females", meanwhile there is 0% of females in any military operations that look like this in...UNIFORM 🤣

"Teh immersion" "Teh Lore"

Avatar image for PSP107
PSP107

18842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18842 Posts

@mesome713: "Little too much jiggle for my liking, "

lol

Avatar image for luxuryheart
LuxuryHeart

1976

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1976 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I enjoy an attractive looking character but that can be subjective as what’s “attractive” can differ from person to person. However I also don’t lose my mind if I find a character to be unattractive either. I find the whole discourse in this area to be quite silly to be honest. There’s a whole world of diversity out there so don’t know why you wouldn’t want entertainment to be just as diverse. Voted “Give me variety”.

So much for all of the bolded. In a game that I play, most people consider these champions to be the hottest:

Now granted, the purple elf girl is number 6 for best looking in my opinion, and the woman with the white hair isn't ugly. I just don't find them to be the best looking, or even top 5.

People find Lady Dimistrecu to be hot, and respectfully...

No... And I get the appeal, but no.

Avatar image for TheEroica
TheEroica

23178

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#26 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23178 Posts

@Litchie said:

I really don't give a shit, lol.

I want a good game, make whatever character you want.

Spot on...

Avatar image for onesiphorus
onesiphorus

5310

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#27 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5310 Posts

Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. are laughing at Westerners on the topic of political correctness and forced conformity to the progressive point-of-view. I thought that Westerners believe in freedom of thought and expression?

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

8519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#28 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8519 Posts

@davillain said:

I couldn't agree more. I'm here for the gameplay, the eye candy is just a bonus. Hard to believe the gaming media is all over this crap. This was nothing like when I was growing up.

As long as it's not this

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

50752

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50752 Posts

I think she's too sexualized, but im not going to go complain about it. It's how the devs wanted it, so whatever.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

40265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#30 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 40265 Posts

@sargentd said:
@davillain said:

I couldn't agree more. I'm here for the gameplay, the eye candy is just a bonus. Hard to believe the gaming media is all over this crap. This was nothing like when I was growing up.

As long as it's not this

Expecting Cortana to look like that in the next Halo entry tbh.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts

@Pedro said:
@judaspete said:

Not silent. They are loudly proclaiming this is a great thing, and coming up a bunch of objective and very scientific reasons why this definitely makes a bunch of sense. Very immersive.

More like they are full of shit. 😂 "bu buh but the FBI has ~9% black females", meanwhile there is 0% of females in any military operations that look like this in...UNIFORM 🤣

"Teh immersion" "Teh Lore"

well show me soldiers dropping from space in pods to. not saying this is real or even fits the game. its just she is proportioned right for and athletic girl flipping around doing crazy moves which is not possible any ways. fact is its the first time in years we get old school looking female in a game. these games are made for men even though they cater to females.

back in the day they had romantic comedy's for woman and action movies for men. guess what it worked. movies made a ton of money.

this woke cater to all woman no matter what it is.

if the woke is not real how come they are going nuts to change steller blade.

ign france even had to apologize to the director of steller because they gave a review of a 2 just because the way she looks. they pulled the review.

funny how men are shamed for wanting nice looking females.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#32 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts
@judaspete said:

@gifford38:

"western really more realistic look? alloy with facial hair like a man is realistic?"

If you are going to call that wispy peach fuzz you have to zoom way in on to even notice a "beard", you are making the woke's point for them.

"or females with less than A cup boobs. flat chested. they look like a 15 year old boys. In steller blade she is doing flip after flip. she would have to look the way she does to do those flips just like athletic gymnastics."

😂 I love when folks try to pull the "there is a scientific reason she needs to look that way" crap. You bring up gymnasts, who in real life have very little body fat and tiny boobs. If we're going with this explanation, there shouldn't be much jiggle going on at all. Look it's totally fine to like waifu sex-doll game chicks, I do as much as the next guy, but don't try to act like its for the "immersion" or something.

"guys can be hot for them but woman can't be for men."

Dudes can be attractive or look like someone drew a face on a sack of potatoes, and gamers won't complain either way. It's only with chicks that folks get a bug up their ass.

Haaaawt!
Haaaawt!

put they can have leon,chris redfield, dante, all killing demons but you put a hot female instead they go bonkers.

Avatar image for davillain
DaVillain

56603

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56603 Posts

@sargentd: LOL a fair point.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

7353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7353 Posts
@luxuryheart said:
@gifford38 said:
@mesome713 said:

I enjoy the wokeness of the character. Little too much jiggle for my liking, but it’s awesome to see realistic Empowering Strong lead women getting more roles.

Please support this game, we need more woke roles in the industry. Let’s put them antiwoke clowns back in the stone age were they belong.

I like strong woman as long is done right and not political. antiwoke clowns hate the fact they hate on men while they are being strong. Anti Woke like lead females if done right. sarah connor,old lara croft, Ripley ect.

men don't hate on women when they lead in a movie. like luke skywalker can't teach rey because he is a man making him quit the force or new willow does not do magic anymore.

today in female leads they shit on men making them bad guy,pervert,telling them to shut up not to speak or just clueless.

they also make the female lead more manly and less feminine.

females can act badass and still look and act feminine.

antiwoke also don't like when they replace the man for a woman lead.

Don't your anti-woke crowd like Zelda, even though there's a group of women, hello Gerudo women, who ban all men from their village?

omg again its not that anti woke hate woman. we love wonder woman and she comes from an island that does not allow men either.

fact they try to make them more manly and less feminine. then put down men while sap over another woman.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#35 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@gifford38 said:

well show me soldiers dropping from space in pods to. not saying this is real or even fits the game. its just she is proportioned right for and athletic girl flipping around doing crazy moves which is not possible any ways. fact is its the first time in years we get old school looking female in a game. these games are made for men even though they cater to females.

back in the day they had romantic comedy's for woman and action movies for men. guess what it worked. movies made a ton of money.

this woke cater to all woman no matter what it is.

if the woke is not real how come they are going nuts to change steller blade.

ign france even had to apologize to the director of steller because they gave a review of a 2 just because the way she looks. they pulled the review.

funny how men are shamed for wanting nice looking females.

She is not proportion right as a soldier. She is not proportion right as someone who is acrobatic. That is just the facts but I know you hate facts so none of this would sink in. Here is another fact, sexualize females have not stopped existing. The idea that you think this is the first sexualized female in years shows how detached from reality you are. Do you even know how illogical you sound when you say "game is made for men even though they cater to females"? Are you even reading what you are typing?

Men can enjoy romantic comedies and women can enjoy action movies. These ideas are cultural and have nothing to do with a person's sex. Stop subbing to basic low level association of someone's sex to what they can enjoy.

Woke is simply anything you folks don't like. Woke, female, gay, lesbian, black, not sexy women, recycling, energy efficiency, critical thinking, climate change etc.

I don't care about what IGN France do or don't do. Reviews are opinions. You folks would review bomb games because they have any of the above categories I mentioned so🤷🏽‍♂️

Stop pretending to be a victim. You are not. What you are simply experiencing is a sliver of not everything being pandered to you thus we have to deal with the manchild raging.

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

9653

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9653 Posts

Who in the hell cares? Like honestly, I guess I'd rather have attractive characters (or at least whimsical or seemingly out of place) since it's a game, but it doesn't matter either way. When devs or companies go out of their way to intentionally make characters ugly though... that's ridiculous. I just want to strip woke shit and politics completely from games unless that's the point of the game. People will cry no matter what because they are miserable and want to bring others down, but this debate is asinine and does nothing but rile people up over nothing. You don't like it? Don't buy the game... it's that simple. There is qalso a complete double standard, but that's a bridge we can cross another time.

Avatar image for SOedipus
SOedipus

14843

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14843 Posts

I don‘t want to be looking at some ugly character.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#38 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

Who in the hell cares? Like honestly, I guess I'd rather have attractive characters (or at least whimsical or seemingly out of place) since it's a game, but it doesn't matter either way. When devs or companies go out of their way to intentionally make characters ugly though... that's ridiculous. I just want to strip woke shit and politics completely from games unless that's the point of the game. People will cry no matter what because they are miserable and want to bring others down, but this debate is asinine and does nothing but rile people up over nothing. You don't like it? Don't buy the game... it's that simple. There is qalso a complete double standard, but that's a bridge we can cross another time.

"Who in the hell cares?" Apparently you.🤭

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

8519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8519 Posts

@SOedipus said:

I don‘t want to be looking at some ugly character.

her mechanics are fun and move set is cool.

But I don't want to play as her, I just end up laughing at how stupid she looks. Would have been better off making her not human and instead an arbitrary animal, like a zebra or a shark.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@sargentd said:

her mechanics are fun and move set is cool.

But I don't want to play as her, I just end up laughing at how stupid she looks. Would have been better off making her not human and instead an arbitrary animal, like a zebra or a shark.

And you player her in first person?🤔

Avatar image for last_lap
Last_Lap

7093

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#41 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 7093 Posts

Man Gifford and mesome are on opposite sides of the same stick. At least they cancel each other out with their stupid posts lol.

It's funny that I don't care about the game or character, and only just noticed that she is basically what you would come up with if the Dead or Alive Volleyball games had a create a character mode lol.

It's a non issue.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

8519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8519 Posts
@Pedro said:
@sargentd said:

her mechanics are fun and move set is cool.

But I don't want to play as her, I just end up laughing at how stupid she looks. Would have been better off making her not human and instead an arbitrary animal, like a zebra or a shark.

And you player her in first person?🤔

Nah but my friends can see her, but when she's on the other team we get to hunt down this bum so I guess it's a solid trade off lol

Apparently her backstory is she's the world's worst archeologist and she eats rocks which is why her teeth are jacked.

What a stupid character lol

Edit:you do technically see her in 3rd person when doing her drill move

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

9653

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9653 Posts

@Pedro: Oh yes, the good ol' if you responded you must care bit. Trust me I don't. I'm just tired of hearing about it and think there are bigger things to worry about.

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

7399

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7399 Posts

@gifford38: "put they can have leon,chris redfield, dante, all killing demons but you put a hot female instead they go bonkers."

None of those guys are fighting zombies in a body suit. Claire and Jill are right there next to them looking good and no one is mad about it. Capcom has somehow managed to keep everyone happy recently, woke or otherwise. Characters are attractive, but also fit in the situation. Folks call Lady Dimistrecu attractive despite being large, overweight, and kinda old.

All that said, if Leon was a chick, people would be tweeting (Xing?) this picture to say they wrecked this poor actor's face:

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#45 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

@Pedro: Oh yes, the good ol' if you responded you must care bit. Trust me I don't. I'm just tired of hearing about it and think there are bigger things to worry about.

Nope! I literally highlighted you demonstrating that you care but somehow that eluded you.😂

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

8519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8519 Posts

Game was DOA from the start...

I've seen Ogres who are more attractive

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#47 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@sargentd: Because it wasn't good. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

7399

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#48 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7399 Posts

@onesiphorus said:

Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. are laughing at Westerners on the topic of political correctness and forced conformity to the progressive point-of-view. I thought that Westerners believe in freedom of thought and expression?

Yes. They are rubbing their hands together saying, "The lack of jiggle physics in western games will leave their male population so emasculated, that they will just hand us the world when we demand it. Mwahahaha!"

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

8519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#49 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8519 Posts

@Pedro said:

@sargentd: Because it wasn't good. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You don't know what's good

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

70879

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#50 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70879 Posts

@sargentd said:
@Pedro said:

@sargentd: Because it wasn't good. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You don't know what's good

So, you are saying that the game was good?🤭