Square Enix post multiplatform push announcement

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

16242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16242 Posts

Apparently its for all platform except xbox lmao. These publishers can be petty probably holding games unless xbox pay for gamepass.

... and of course Capcom had to join. Classic 😘

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
nintendoboy16

41728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41728 Posts

And I read a Windows Central article mentioning how Square Enix was going in on Xbox support IN an article asking why MvC isn't on Xbox.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

20313

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20313 Posts

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

71255

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#4 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 71255 Posts

Multi-platform for the win.🙃

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

16242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#5 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16242 Posts

Lmao another one. What is going on lol 🤣😅

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

41221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 41221 Posts

When you think about it, its normal, Xbox is exiting gaming in under 3 years, why would you make games for a system that is going away, and the current sales are 5:1 with the PS5? Its ridiculous how inferior the Series xboxes are. Truly is an unneeded and unwanted system. Some are even disgusted by it, which i understand.

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

50894

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50894 Posts

Wonder what sales are on Xbox for games not on gsmepass.

Avatar image for last_lap
Last_Lap

7659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 7659 Posts

Celebrating old ganes not coming to Xbox is a weird flex, but you cows do you lol.

Avatar image for luxuryheart
LuxuryHeart

2025

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 2025 Posts

I genuinely believe that Square Enix is unable to make games available for every platform, because seriously? Like, is the Xbox super hard to code for or something?

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

47022

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 47022 Posts

You're saying Xbox will miss out on gems like Babylon's Fall or Forspoken?

Avatar image for firedrakes
firedrakes

4413

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#11 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4413 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

When you think about it, its normal, Xbox is exiting gaming in under 3 years, why would you make games for a system that is going away, and the current sales are 5:1 with the PS5? Its ridiculous how inferior the Series xboxes are. Truly is an unneeded and unwanted system. Some are even disgusted by it, which i understand.

i mean ps5 was already out of date before it was heavily oc before the xbox annoucment.

ever wonder why yeild where that bad atm manf time....

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
nintendoboy16

41728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#12 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41728 Posts

@luxuryheart said:

I genuinely believe that Square Enix is unable to make games available for every platform, because seriously? Like, is the Xbox super hard to code for or something?

Suffering effects of bad leadership.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

16242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#13 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16242 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: forspoken is honestly a solid game. I really dont understand the hate.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

47022

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#14 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 47022 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@R4gn4r0k: forspoken is honestly a solid game. I really dont understand the hate.

It looks marginally better than Final Fantasy XV which came out 6 years before and didn't require next gen hardware to run.

But the reason why I hate it? Because it looks nothing like that original reveal trailer.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

16242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#15 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16242 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@sakaixx said:

@R4gn4r0k: forspoken is honestly a solid game. I really dont understand the hate.

It looks marginally better than Final Fantasy XV which came out 6 years before and didn't require next gen hardware to run.

But the reason why I hate it? Because it looks nothing like that original reveal trailer.

I am guessing u probably mistaking it for agni philosophy tech demo showcase.

Game isnt a 9 but its far from a bad game. Just a solid ubisoft clone open world template. The traversal is really fun.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

45073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#16 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 45073 Posts

Well they’re also still bringing other games to Xbox such as:

- Dragon Quest I, II, III HD-2D

- Path of the Goddess

- Monster Hunter Wilds

Certainly some other big ones as well.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

47022

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 47022 Posts

@sakaixx: agni philosophy?

No I'm thinking of project Athia, which was the title of this game before it became known as Forspoken:

https://youtu.be/doe3kUqHIcM?si=WVJ8ucwYdUWEQwgA

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
X_CAPCOM_X

9611

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#18 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9611 Posts

Lol, kinda funny but also kinda mean

@R4gn4r0k: Yes, Forspoken is a wet fart compared to its reveal. Say it louder!

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

16242

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#19 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16242 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@sakaixx: agni philosophy?

No I'm thinking of project Athia, which was the title of this game before it became known as Forspoken:

https://youtu.be/doe3kUqHIcM?si=WVJ8ucwYdUWEQwgA

Ah I see. There are downgrades on the visuals but its nothing that we havent seen from these marketing. Bit weird to be hating just due to visuals dont match dont u think.

Game still fun to play.

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
nintendoboy16

41728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#20 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41728 Posts

@Chutebox: Bad enough to combine generations of hardware for sales. 30 mil across One and Series.

Avatar image for luxuryheart
LuxuryHeart

2025

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 2025 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@luxuryheart said:

I genuinely believe that Square Enix is unable to make games available for every platform, because seriously? Like, is the Xbox super hard to code for or something?

Suffering effects of bad leadership.

Buying Activision wasn't a good move tbh... Something about that purchase just released the flood gates.

Avatar image for GameboyTroy
GameboyTroy

9761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#22 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9761 Posts

Fear Effect is a good game.

Avatar image for Jag85
Jag85

19840

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 219

User Lists: 0

#23 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19840 Posts

So all these games are releasing on everything but Xbox.