Spiderman PS4 now BEST SELLING superhero game of all time in the U.S.

• 65 results
#51 Posted by I_P_Daily (12356 posts) -

What a surprise that Americans like loud mouth game characters lol.

I mean 3 Spiderman games in the top 10, do you need any more proof of what I said?

One of the better super hero games didn't even make the list.

#54 Edited by ButDuuude (1394 posts) -
Loading Video...

Watch in 1080p

It has nearly 21 million views! Might be a record for a gameplay video on youtube.

#55 Posted by VFighter (5134 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Spidermans a loudmouth? Deadpool yeah sure, Spidey nope. You ok, trolling every post got you confused maybe?

#56 Posted by SaltSlasher (1244 posts) -

Literally the only good best seller on PS4, and exclusive people actually buy.

#57 Posted by I_P_Daily (12356 posts) -

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: Spidermans a loudmouth? Deadpool yeah sure, Spidey nope. You ok, trolling every post got you confused maybe?

What I meant was he does these stupid wisecracks which can be interpreted as a loud mouth, but definitely not on the level as Deadpool but still annoying.

Still crying about my posts I see, build a bridge princess and get over it :)

#58 Posted by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@saltslasher said:

Literally the only good best seller on PS4, and exclusive people actually buy.

More factually untrue statements by hemorrhaging xbox fanboys.

#59 Posted by VFighter (5134 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Well annoying to you because its a ps4 exclusive, trolling as much as you do must take its toll on your mental health. I kinda feel bad for ya.

#60 Edited by I_P_Daily (12356 posts) -

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: Well annoying to you because its a ps4 exclusive, trolling as much as you do must take its toll on your mental health. I kinda feel bad for ya.

WOW can you get any dumber if you tried?

Its not because its on PS4 as there have been plenty of Spider-Man games on Xbox consoles and i have never bought one because I don't like the character.

The only one trolling here is you. It must suck that you have trolling on your mind 24/7 and you talk about mental health, yikes :(

#61 Posted by Raining51 (1144 posts) -

Ok

#62 Posted by shellcase86 (4489 posts) -

Starting my first playthrough this week.

#63 Posted by WhatAFailure (417 posts) -

I didn't think to include the Injustice games but I guess it makes sense. It's just that I usually think of single player action-adventure games

#64 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (8444 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

It's one of the only competent superhero games we've had, but it's certainly well-deserved. Arkham City was the pinnacle, and Origins came closest to meeting that outing... Knight shat the bed for forced Bat-mobile mechanics.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. So much character and atmosphere was lost just so they could build the game around that car. I can't remember much about Gotham City from Arkham Knight, that was how bland it was. Yet I can picture Gotham City vividly from City and Origins.

I really loved Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Origins.

#65 Posted by lhughey (4647 posts) -

It's a decent game, though I got tired of it quickly. It does feel like Isomniacs previous games a bit (not that it is a bad thing).

#66 Posted by Daredevils2k (2106 posts) -

#67 Posted by BaelNergal (570 posts) -

Congrats to the Spiderman game. It really does deserve the title. It's just that good.