Spider-Man NYC open-world trailer

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

It's so pretty. This is the best NYC in a video game yet. The detail is overwhelming. This is a massive undertaking for a superhero game. Never got to play Sunset Overdrive, but Insomniac's got this open-world thing down.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

Maybe it's just me but, Jameson voice seems kinda iffy but then again, he still has that ego up on his ass. Classic Jameson.

This trailer is getting me more and more hype as the days goes by. Spoiler alert: I saw Dr. Strange building!!!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BenjaminBanklin
@davillain- said:

Maybe it's just me but, Jameson voice seems kinda iffy but then again, he still has that ego up on his ass. Classic Jameson.

This trailer is getting me more and more hype as the days goes by. Spoiler alert: I saw Dr. Strange building!!!

I wish they got J.K. Simmons since he does so much voice work already. It's a missed opportunity.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@davillain-: Agree to disagree Paterson.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

September 7th can't come soon enough. This game is going to be another masterpiece just like God of War.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

7 Spider-Man threads on the first page (6 from cows) yeah Spider-Man always mattered LOL.

Further proof that because Spider-Man is an exclusive game it suddenly matters.

In before meltdown claims by cows LOL.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BenjaminBanklin
@i_p_daily said:

7 Spider-Man threads on the first page (6 from cows) yeah Spider-Man always mattered LOL.

Not our fault Xbox stopped giving a damn about games that didn't have a car in them this gen.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
@i_p_daily said:

And more further proof this Spider-Man thread has brought yo ass here to even talk about it too.

inb4 I_P_Daily's meltdown continues :P

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I wish they got J.K. Simmons since he does so much voice work already. It's a missed opportunity.

Probably cost Insomniac too much for J.K Simmons voice is my best guess, but I'll get used to it.

@Ant_17 said:

@davillain-: Agree to disagree Paterson.

I'll get over it :)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ant_17

@i_p_daily said:

Mandatory meltdown claim.

Don't see anywhere Bone or car mentioned, so what brought you here?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

And you’re in every single one of them crying ?.

It’s no ones fault the FlopBone has no games to excite its fans.

Inb4 i_p_Dairy meltdown.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

7th post of the thread.

You need to take a break from the forums my dude.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@i_p_daily: you're so butthurt it reeks LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

And more further proof this Spider-Man thread has brought you here to even talk about it too.

inb4 I_P_Daily's meltdown continues :P

Proving cows are liars is a meltdown to you lol, you're just made I outed you as the cow you are :(

Maybe you can be the one cow that proves me wrong, prove Spider-Man has always mattered, show me how other Spider-Man games have created 7 threads on the one page.

I await your deflection.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Mandatory meltdown claim.

Don't see anywhere Bone or car mentioned, so what brought you here?

Cows keep telling me Spider-Man has always mattered, I always said SM matters now because its an exclusive, when has a SM game had 7 threads on the first page???

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By QuadKnight

???? Spider-man salt is at an all time high. All you need to do so mention Spider-man and certain lems lose their shit.

? @ i_p_Dairy’s meltdown!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
@i_p_daily said:

Proving cows are liars is a meltdown to you lol, you're just made I outed you as the cow you are :(

Maybe you can be the one cow that proves me wrong, prove Spider-Man has always mattered, show me how other Spider-Man games have created 7 threads on the one page.

I await your deflection.

My fellow PS4 gamers. Look at this pitiful post! Daily decides to quote only me and not the other posters who call out on this meltdown of a post. This is a desperation of a crybaby who want's this game so badly on his Xbox One, he doesn't want to admit it.

What a sad little Lemming, oh Mr. Daily, what are we gonna do with you? Maybe you should take a nice long vacation from this place would be the best thing we can offer because, you are having a meltdown it seems :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

I see I've worked up all the main cow players LMFAO.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By QuadKnight

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

I await your deflection.

My fellow PS4 gamers. Look at this pitiful post! Daily decides to quote only me and not the other posters who call out on this meltdown of a post. This is a desperation of a crybaby who want's this game so badly on his Xbox One, he doesn't want to admit it.

What a sad little Lemming, oh Mr. Daily, what are we gonna do with you? Maybe you should take a nice long vacation from this place would be the best thing we can offer because, you are having a meltdown it seems :P

The meltdowns are gonna keep getting worse the closer we get to September. If this game releases and scores 9s and 10s across the board like Sony’s other big exclusives have been doing, this forum is going to become unbearable with the number of meltdowns ?.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: Nah, you just embarrassed yourself and everyone is laughing at you.

We all know you're asshurt because you can't play this game.

Sorry, Lem, this game is out of your league. ?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ReCloud

How long until IpDaiRy abandons thread? He can't keep up for too long, everyone know he is the most pathetic user of the board.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BenjaminBanklin
@i_p_daily said:

You know, FH4 is right around the corner and there are NO threads dedicated to it here on the first page. You can hype that up if your feelings are hurt. Or is that something you can't realistically pretend to care about?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:

? The only person who you’ve worked up is yourself. You‘re in all the Spider-man threads having a meltdown lol...

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ReCloud

@quadknight: you know what's amusing? The thread was only about the trailer of the game, no provocation at all. The clown came.runninh to the thread to show how indignant he is with the amount of spider Man hype, lmao, he was rekt before he even started to write.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

I await your deflection.

Deflection as I said you would, thanks for further proving that only now SM matters, that's all i'm talking about, not how much it sells or what it scores or anything else about the game, however I look forward to seeing every cow voting 10's in your official hype thread including you as anything less will be a cop out as cows are hyping the shit out of it.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

@i_p_daily: just a heads up when you manage to make quack and recloud look less pathetic than you, it’s probably time to take a break from the forum..

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BenjaminBanklin
@recloud said:

@quadknight: you know what's amusing? The thread was only about the trailer of the game, no provocation at all. The clown came.runninh to the thread to show how indignant he is with the amount of spider Man hype, lmao, he was rekt before he even started to write.

And the worst part is, he'll probably start flagging people in the thread for ganging up on him.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 QuadKnight

@recloud said:

? He does the same thing with VR threads. Dude is always in every PSVR or VR thread bashing the devices and games. For the longest time we thought he had some experience with VR only to find out the clown had never touched a VR headset in his life LMAO. He’s a sad little man lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DaVillain  Moderator
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

You know, FH4 is right around the corner and there are NO threads dedicated to it here on the first page. You can hype that up if your feelings are hurt. Or is that something you can't realistically pretend to care about?

Now that you mention it. Daily says there's 7 Spider-Man threads and yet, I only see just one FH4 thread and what does that tell you? It looks like Lems are sick of MS Forza milking and they know it. Why else would all the butthurt Lems be all in Spider-Man threads all of a sudden? It seems like they want this game on their Xbox One but are too ashamed to even admit it they have nothing to look forward play this year.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

cutscene the trailer.

Animations looks wonky to the say least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@djoffer said:

@i_p_daily: just a heads up when you manage to make quack and recloud look less pathetic than you, it’s probably time to take a break from the forum..

I'm just having fun outing cows on my day off lol.

As you can see I have them all posting echoing each other and i'm finding it funny :)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ant_17

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No one cares for it. Most fans wanted Japan, not UK. The weather system is a useless feature and casual think it's always online so game is set to fail.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
@i_p_daily said:

Deflection as I said you would, thanks for further proving that only now SM matters, that's all i'm talking about, not how much it sells or what it scores or anything else about the game, however I look forward to seeing every cow voting 10's in your official hype thread including you as anything less will be a cop out as cows are hyping the shit out of it.

And thank you for letting me living rent free in you're Lemming head! Look at all the mess of a meltdown you made here. And what's this, you are looking forward to the hype thread as well? Oh wow. Can you handle the salt?

Edit: Oh I'm going for an 8 btw. No higher then that :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@recloud said:

And the worst part is, he'll probably start flagging people in the thread for ganging up on him.

Nah I take on all comers, its you cows who do that I have proof in my inbox LOL.

So since no other cow will answer did SM always matter or is it only now that the game is exclusive???

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BenjaminBanklin
@davillain- said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Now that you mention it. Daily says there's 7 Spider-Man threads and yet, I only see just one FH4 thread and what does that tell you? It looks like Lems are sick of MS Forza milking and they know it. Why else would all the butthurt Lems be all in Spider-Man threads all of a sudden? It seems like they want this game on their Xbox One but are too ashamed to even admit it they have nothing to look forward play this year.

They only add to the Spider-Man hype by making threads complaining about why it's so popular. Deep down, they know there's nothing they can put up against it. FH4, while likely good, is yet another car game in the end, and they're all backing down off Crackdown 3 since the final product is looking nothing like it was hyped to be.

Hell, they could at least try to act like they're hyped for FH4 by doing 100% less sulking in Spider-Man threads.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: SM always mattered sweetie.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DaVillain  Moderator
@recloud said:

I'm not all that surprise he was gonna show up and start making a fool out of himself. The moment I saw this Spider-Man thread, the minute I knew he was gonna show off on how butthurt he is lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain-: You call yourself a cow and a SM fan and you cop out with an 8 LOL that's priceless.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ReCloud

@davillain-: I'm starting to wonder if he and commander are not the same person.

Both are utterly butthurt by spider Man, making the same inquiries about the game and have the same writing style? I don't like accusing people of being alts because this is the lame lemming's style but...

Well, no matter if they are or not, they're always rekt anyways LMAO

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

If this was multiplat there wouldn't be this much hype. It's only ammo for the x haters!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@recloud said:

Nah I take on all comers, its you cows who do that I have proof in my inbox LOL.

So since no other cow will answer did SM always matter or is it only now that the game is exclusive???

Because it's time for you to stop pretending this is a run-of the-mill Spider-Man game and see it as a full AAA product with a big Sony budget behind it. This isn't yet another typical shitty licensed game. It's not the Activision days anymore. Spider-Man is getting a great big game, and you don't get to play it because you've chosen to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and it's eating you alive.

Why should anyone have to explain to you why a game is hyped? You didn't even have the backbone to stand behind Crackdown 3 because you knew that game was a loser when the first gameplay footage rolled in.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DaVillain  Moderator
@i_p_daily said:

@davillain-: You call yourself a cow and a SM fan and you cop out with an 8 LOL that's priceless.

I never said I was a Cow, you did my console friend. But of course, if it helps you sleep well at night, well don't let me stop you if you think I am a Cow :)

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

If this was multiplat there wouldn't be this much hype. It's only ammo for the x haters!

Don't forget about the S haters and og fatty haters as well!

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ReCloud

IpDaiRy is so butthurt his ass is red and hot LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Just one cow, maybe tormy (as he lives in SW past) can find a time in SW history when other SM games were released had 7 SM threads on the first page showing that gamers gave a shit about SM when it was a multiplat.

Now its a PS4 exclusives cows are hyping it like its the second coming of Christ, but will be voting it an 8 LOL.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

Looks dope!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By QuadKnight

? Damn, i_p_dairy is getting tossed around in this thread! This is so brutal to watch lol...

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

I think this game might disappoint some people. I like the Ratchet and Clank game a lot, but I don’t consider Insomniac a top tier dev.

I’m mostly excited to web swing around NYC again. I’ve had that itch since my Spider-Man 2 days. I don’t expect it to be a must own game though.

Hopefully I’m wrong. I certainly was with Guerilla/Horizon Zero Dawn.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

The only thing that made me interested in this game is that there is an actual score/ranking system, giving you a grade at the end of each mission by how much damage you took, time, etc. It means the game design and fundamentals will need to be solid and not geared towards mindless button mashing, so we can bet on a higher chance of the game actually being well designed.

That being said, I will probably get this game later, like next year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@recloud said:

Because it's time for you to stop pretending this is a run-of the-mill Spider-Man game and see it as a full AAA product with a big Sony budget behind it. This isn't yet another typical shitty licensed game. It's not the Activision days anymore. Spider-Man is getting a great big game, and you don't get to play it because you've chosen to draw an arbitrary line in the sand and it's eating you alive.

Why should anyone have to explain to you why a game is hyped? You didn't even have the backbone to stand behind Crackdown 3 because you knew that game was a loser when the first gameplay footage rolled in.

So what you're saying is that SM never mattered back when Craptivision were making the games, but now it does because its an exclusive, that was my point all along, but there were cows saying SM always mattered when he didn't when Craptivision was making the games. If this game was a multiplat there wouldn't be as much hype as its getting right now, simple fact.

Oh I have never played a SM game ever, I don't like the character, but then again I don't like a LOT of superheroes, so this game is not eating me alive lol. I liked what Insomniac did with Sunset Overdrive, and hope they make some coin from this game and can fund a SO2 even if it is a multiplat.