Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

Gamers also said the Xbox 360 had issues with exclusives the last 4-5 years of its life span, and yet it hasn't been rectified. Xbox One, is officially Xbox dOne

Xbox 360 was pretty lucky that Sony messed up at the start, and the Xbox 360 got some great stuff like Oblivion, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War; which the PS3 either didn't get or got much later.

Unless Microsoft do a huge shift next gen, and invest billions in studios and exclusives, it will be a very short "system war", even more embarrassing than this one.

Xbox 360 in it's late year 2005 was a nice welcome console, it had everything going since both Sony & Nintendo came late to the party with there own consoles. But after 2010, MS all of a sudden got lazy with exclusive games while they focus too much media apps and so with that, PS3 just happen to kept releasing exclusive games. But either way, 360 was a great console to own. To bad it's bigger brother won't live up to little brother.

@loganx77 said:

Im not sure why people have to defend a platform to the point of being delusional.

The Xbox has done two things well. The X1X really is a nice piece of hardware and the backwards compatability is awesome. Its nice to see they have created an ecosystem that seems it will be supported in the future.

However their first party lineup is absolutely pitiful. If you have one choice i dont see many picking a Xbox one over a PS4. Other then Sea of Thieves there is nothing im looking foward to. Crackdown was shown 4 years ago and still looks bad, Scalebound was my most anticipated game on the platform (and actually looked awesome) and they cancelled it. My point is not every exclusive game appeals to me but on average Sony produces about 5 or 6 great games i cant get anywhere else while MS struggles to make 1.

Only hardcore Xbox fanboys who are blind will defend Xbox One, even without exclusive games, they still back MS up. I won't denied I did enjoy MS offerings such as Rare Replay, Killer Instinct and mostly Quantum Break but that's about it. Xbox One X is a nice upgraded console for multiplats but that's about it.

@NoodleFighter said:

@davillain-: Phil Spencer better use this time to recover and gain more first party studios so they can stand a chance against Playstation next gen.

They did with Platinum Games Scalebound and look how that turn out. If MS cannot keep studios, I don't know what will.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Pedro said:

Typical Shewgenja saying much about nothing. One of these days while pretending to be objective you may actually be but today isn't one of those days.

Yet, in every single last "Should I buy an XBox or some other console" thread in this forum, what has my answer consistently been? I'm not what you think I am. It's why the cows don't really coalesce around me. I zig when they zag, a lot. Highly pro-Switch. Very much a pro-PC gamer, too. I think it's just way more convenient for you to think I am a Sony fanboy because my criticisms are harsh for what XBox has been doing. It's no one's fault you are so in love with the weakest link in gaming that it clouds your judgement. That reality has come crashing down on every corner of the internet except for System Wars, and only by the sheer force of will around here to give XBox a "fair shake" because otherwise it would be boring around here.

XBox gets graded on a curve like no other. Even the language around here has become nonsensical just to keep the toe in the door for you guys. "Exclusive" has become a whacky-world version of its former self. The meta-game has been dissolved because other consoles seem to come out with more "flops" in a year than your system does entirely. Almost monthly, we tolerate 'thus and such ancient game is now out (on BC)' just to give you guys something to talk about. Ever since MCC, "What about the score after the patch" has become a thing... But you insist *I* am the problem? Yeah, about that... What color is the sky in your world?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@KungfuKitten said:

It's still selling somehow and keeping Sony on their toes.

... is it?

not really, no

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Pedro: ? Keep living in denial and pretending it’s only “drones” complaining about the lack of games in the Xbone. You delusional lems have been in denial all these years, why stop now? Phil is doing a “great job” and Xbox is better than ever even though sales are declining YOY and Phil himself has been acknowledging the problem for the past 3 years since he took over.

You’ll still be here next year telling us about the imaginary games on their way. In fact, next gen will arrive and we’ll still be waiting for the games Phil promised in 2014. ? Talk about delusion.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I do not believe this Phil Spencer dude at all. He just a face for Xbox and that it!

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Whatever mess MS thinks they are right now Sony was in way worse back in 2006 and they bounced back. Difference between Sony and MS' approach is Sony never gave up. They had so many games they released like Heavenly Sword and even the first Uncharted that didn't make a splash but they persevered unlike MS. Sony came back from $599 and launching the PS3 late with no games while losing a ton of money.

Xbone isn't even remotely close to being in that bad of a state and MS still can't get their shit together. Towards the end of last gen Sony went from being completely behind 360 in every regard to catching up with them. MS was foolishly chasing after Kinect while Sony was building their catalogue and good will with gamers. MS has all the money in the world to fix the debacle their in right now but they don't have the will or want to take the risk in investing in new IPs.

And this gen has ended? Games are no longer being made for the One X? People are not buying the Xbox One? No new games are slated for the Xbox One? None of those things are true yet you and your drones act as if it is. At some point you must be tired of pushing the same false narrative over and over. But I starting to believe that you and your drones actually believe it. LMAO. MS doesn't want to invest in new IP yet they spent millions on new IP and they have a new IP releasing next month. The irony of the statement is truly hilarious.

Did you even read what he wrote? He says Sony were in a worse state last gen but came back from it but MS don't seem to even be trying. Where is the lie in that? He never said games are no longer being made for the One X obviously it still gets multiplats, nor did he say people aren't buying Xbox One, stop lying to make him look bad it actually just makes you look like a rabid seething fanboy.

Spencer spent ALL his time bleating on about backward compatibility and then True 4K No Compromise Gaming with the X (a blatant lie) and seems to have spent no time AT ALL arranging an exclusive AAA lineup.

Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 is a hilariously bad 'line-up' of exclusives for ANY system.

So where is everyone else wrong and you are right? What are all these AAA exclusives coming to Xbox One that only you know about? We'd love to hear all about it.

4 years and they have NOTHING! Spencer should be sacked he's a total fraud. People are right to complain about it if they own an Xbox or just point it out on a forum to massively deluded cheerleading fanboys like yourself. For the true source of hilarity here, take a look in the mirror.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69360 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: ? Keep living in denial and pretending it’s only “drones” complaining about the lack of games in the Xbone. You delusional lems have been in denial all these years, why stop now? Phil is doing a “great job” and Xbox is better than ever even though sales are declining YOY and Phil himself has been acknowledging the problem for the past 3 years since he took over.

You’ll still be here next year telling us about the imaginary games on their way. In fact next gen will arrive and we’ll still be waiting for the games Phil promised in 2014. ? Talk about delusion.

And you have proven my point time and time again just like you did in this response. Good job. :)

@Shewgenja said:
@Pedro said:

Typical Shewgenja saying much about nothing. One of these days while pretending to be objective you may actually be but today isn't one of those days.

Yet, in every single last "Should I buy an XBox or some other console" thread in this forum, what has my answer consistently been? I'm not what you think I am. It's why the cows don't really coalesce around me. I zig when they zag, a lot. Highly pro-Switch. Very much a pro-PC gamer, too. I think it's just way more convenient for you to think I am a Sony fanboy because my criticisms are harsh for what XBox has been doing. It's no one's fault you are so in love with the weakest link in gaming that it clouds your judgement. That reality has come crashing down on every corner of the internet except for System Wars, and only by the sheer force of will around here to give XBox a "fair shake" because otherwise it would be boring around here.

XBox gets graded on a curve like no other. Even the language around here has become nonsensical just to keep the toe in the door for you guys. "Exclusive" has become a whacky-world version of its former self. The meta-game has been dissolved because other consoles seem to come out with more "flops" in a year than your system does entirely. Almost monthly, we tolerate 'thus and such ancient game is now out (on BC)' just to give you guys something to talk about. Ever since MCC, "What about the score after the patch" has become a thing... But you insist *I* am the problem? Yeah, about that... What color is the sky in your world?

So I call you out on you saying much about nothing and then you try to build a defense as to why I think you are Sony fanboy even though nothing in my response stated such. Its just the usual pretending to be objective which you truly believe you are but you so blatantly not.

Now you are trying to argue the Xbox is graded on curve? GTFO. The Xbox is gets blasted time and time again. If the Xbox was graded on a curve it wouldn't be in the situation its currently in. Talk about being out of touch reality and further proving my point on your false belief that you are objective. But don't let be stop you from your usual rant that continues to be much about nothing. :)

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By QuadKnight

@blueinheaven said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Whatever mess MS thinks they are right now Sony was in way worse back in 2006 and they bounced back. Difference between Sony and MS' approach is Sony never gave up. They had so many games they released like Heavenly Sword and even the first Uncharted that didn't make a splash but they persevered unlike MS. Sony came back from $599 and launching the PS3 late with no games while losing a ton of money.

Xbone isn't even remotely close to being in that bad of a state and MS still can't get their shit together. Towards the end of last gen Sony went from being completely behind 360 in every regard to catching up with them. MS was foolishly chasing after Kinect while Sony was building their catalogue and good will with gamers. MS has all the money in the world to fix the debacle their in right now but they don't have the will or want to take the risk in investing in new IPs.

And this gen has ended? Games are no longer being made for the One X? People are not buying the Xbox One? No new games are slated for the Xbox One? None of those things are true yet you and your drones act as if it is. At some point you must be tired of pushing the same false narrative over and over. But I starting to believe that you and your drones actually believe it. LMAO. MS doesn't want to invest in new IP yet they spent millions on new IP and they have a new IP releasing next month. The irony of the statement is truly hilarious.

Did you even read what he wrote? He says Sony were in a worse state last gen but came back from it but MS don't seem to even be trying. Where is the lie in that? He never said games are no longer being made for the One X obviously it still gets multiplats, nor did he say people aren't buying Xbox One, stop lying to make him look bad it actually just makes you look like a rabid seething fanboy.

Spencer spent ALL his time bleating on about backward compatibility and then True 4K No Compromise Gaming with the X (a blatant lie) and seems to have spent no time AT ALL arranging an exclusive AAA lineup.

Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 is a hilariously bad 'line-up' of exclusives for ANY system.

So where is everyone else wrong and you are right? What are all these AAA exclusives coming to Xbox One that only you know about? We'd love to hear all about it.

4 years and they have NOTHING! Spencer should be sacked he's a total fraud. People are right to complain about it if they own an Xbox or just point it out on a forum to massively deluded cheerleading fanboys like yourself. For the true source of hilarity here, take a look in the mirror.

Dude is a clown, I'm not even think he can read properly.

He sees someone typing anything remotely bad about MS and he grabs his pom-poms and gets ready to do "battle" with them.

The guy is such an MS fangirl, I don't even think he realizes when he does it.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro: Dude, your making an ass of yourself in this thread. You lied in your response to me and said bullshit I never said. You said I said Xbox wasn't getting games when my post was talking about new IPs. You have zero credibility and you're a clown. You're so defensive about MS you can't even respond properly to criticisms about your Uncle Phil and Xbone without going into full meltdown mode. ? Don't forget to pick up your pom-poms on your way out.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#60 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

If you want the Xbox One to do better you have to make more good 1st party games, Phil. At least say the word "software", Phil. Reducing the push for games as a service could also help. You're pushing games as a service too hard right now. Keep the online and offline modes separate!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: Dude, your making an ass of yourself in this thread. You lied in your response to me and said bullshit I never said. You said I said Xbox wasn't getting games when my post was talking about new IPs. You have zero credibility and you're a clown. You're so defensive about MS you can't even respond properly to criticisms about your Uncle Phil and Xbone without going into full meltdown mode. ? Don't forget to pick up your pom-poms on your way out.

Read what you wrote and objectively asked yourself who is really making and ass of themselves.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Read what you wrote and objectively asked yourself who is really making and ass of themselves.

I read what I wrote objectively. I didn't make an ass of myself by speaking the truth.

If your feelings are that hurt by the truth about Xbox you probably need to leave SW and go post on the official Xbox forums where you can have a safe space, and an echo chamber.

There's nothing wrong with saying Xbox needs to invest in new IPs or the fact they haven't done enough in the past 5 years in getting new exciting franchises. It's the truth and you need to stop being butthurt and accept it. There are no drones in this thread other than you. You've been brainwashed by clowns like Crapgamer and MS PR team into thinking Xbox is doing great when it actually isn't. It's doing pretty shit when it comes to new IPs and first party this gen. Even the recently launched Switch that hasn't even had a year on the market is embarrassing the Xbone with its lineup.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#63 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Well I don't sit around and wait. I play games. I won't be buying anything multiplat on ps4 when I can play it on the X1X. There will be plenty of games to play in this "wait" you speak of.

I like playing with friends. MP is something Shawn Layden told Greg Miller isn't a focus at Sony. Seems stupid to pay them $60\year then. I spent time. This weekend with Getyeryayasout on Necropolis on PSN and had fun. But the majority of my time is spent on Halo 5 and PUBG. I don't play SP campaigns endlessly until the next one comes out. On Xbox I have great MP that I can play socially more often than on PS.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Shewgenja

@Pedro said:

So I call you out on you saying much about nothing and then you try to build a defense as to why I think you are Sony fanboy even though nothing in my response stated such. Its just the usual pretending to be objective which you truly believe you are but you so blatantly not.

Now you are trying to argue the Xbox is graded on curve? GTFO. The Xbox is gets blasted time and time again. If the Xbox was graded on a curve it wouldn't be in the situation its currently in. Talk about being out of touch reality and further proving my point on your false belief that you are objective. But don't let be stop you from your usual rant that continues to be much about nothing. :)

If XBox *wasn't* graded on a curve, it would have been Dreamcasted a couple of years ago. The one thing I can give credit to XBox and MS for is that they have enough money to talk. No top 50 internet gaming publication would dare kill a golden goose for advertising dollars, and that fact alone is why we are having this discussion.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#65 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17420 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@navyguy21: It's never too late to finish strong. I honestly think that now, more than ever, they would get a pass from gamers if they just unloaded all the stuff they are working on at E3 this year and maybe gave some assurance that there will be no repeat of the Scalebound fiasco. The die-hard XBox fans that have been throwing a fit about games being announced "too early" might fuss about it, but what XBox truly needs to do is think beyond that echo chamber. It would give people reasons to buy an XBox and that, in turn, gives more developers reasons to develop on XBox.

It just shouldn't be this hard. Not when the formula for success in consoles has been a relatively set in stone process since the 80s. It makes me lose my shit to think that all XBox has become is a weed in the garden of gaming soaking up money and time. The original XBox started off so well. The first half of the 360 generation was a huge success. It's frustrating to see a company that very obviously got most things right go into this stumbling mess they've become since 2010.

Lemmings here think I am the worst thing to ever happen since "scene kids" and Creed. All I've been doing is spitting truth and hoping it catches on. I used to be a big Xbox fan. I don't know how things could possibly be more backwards for the platform.

To be honest, i have seen the majority of your posts, along with QuadKnight.

You guys arent exactly fair when it comes to Xbox.

That said, what you are saying might help on forums, but in business it would be a disaster.

When my nephew and other kids at the youth center are asking for PS4s because the Xbox is "weaker/looks bad", there is very little you can do to change that.

Sure, people on gaming forums will start to see new games, but that process, in itself, takes YEARS.

So, if i were betting, i would say they start with the hardcore and then look to change the Xbox identity next gen.

BC, XB1X seems to be proof of that plan.

There is very little they could do, very little short of buying Nintendo and releasing their games on Xbox.

Doing the way you said, "finishing strong", is just asking them to flush money down the drain and put studios at risk if/when their games dont sell well because nobody is buying the hardware

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shewgenja

@navyguy21 said:
@Shewgenja said:

@navyguy21: It's never too late to finish strong. I honestly think that now, more than ever, they would get a pass from gamers if they just unloaded all the stuff they are working on at E3 this year and maybe gave some assurance that there will be no repeat of the Scalebound fiasco. The die-hard XBox fans that have been throwing a fit about games being announced "too early" might fuss about it, but what XBox truly needs to do is think beyond that echo chamber. It would give people reasons to buy an XBox and that, in turn, gives more developers reasons to develop on XBox.

It just shouldn't be this hard. Not when the formula for success in consoles has been a relatively set in stone process since the 80s. It makes me lose my shit to think that all XBox has become is a weed in the garden of gaming soaking up money and time. The original XBox started off so well. The first half of the 360 generation was a huge success. It's frustrating to see a company that very obviously got most things right go into this stumbling mess they've become since 2010.

Lemmings here think I am the worst thing to ever happen since "scene kids" and Creed. All I've been doing is spitting truth and hoping it catches on. I used to be a big Xbox fan. I don't know how things could possibly be more backwards for the platform.

That said, what you are saying might help on forums, but in business it would be a disaster.

When my nephew and other kids at the youth center are asking for PS4s because the Xbox is "weaker/looks bad", there is very little you can do to change that.

Sure, people on gaming forums will start to see new games, but that process, in itself, takes YEARS.

So, if i were betting, i would say they start with the hardcore and then look to change the Xbox identity next gen.

There is very little they could do, very little short of buying Nintendo and releasing their games on Xbox.

Doing the way you said, "finishing strong", is just asking them to flush money down the drain and put studios at risk if/when their games dont sell well because nobody is buying the hardware

Nah fam. PS2 games looked like dookie compared to the GameCube and the XBox. Those same kids were all about the PS2 because it had a bazillion games. Just like those same kids started out last gen saying they wanted a 360 until Kinect came out and Sony ate their lunch with buckets-o-games in the latter half of the gen comparatively. I totally get what you're saying but there is just way too much historic evidence to the contrary. Nevermind that Switch games look straight up half a gen back from the XBox and the PS4 but it is selling stupid fast.

I honestly just don't see it. I'm not going to tear into you over it, but in general it sounds like convenient excuses. Besides, games in the latter part of the gen stand to sell way more than early-gen games simply due to installed console fanbases being matured. If publishers are deciding to pre-empt a new title release for the Switch over the XBox, the sheer economics of that decision do not hold weight with what you are proposing. There's something else going on. I contend it is a failure to motivate.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17420 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@navyguy21 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Nah fam. PS2 games looked like dookie compared to the GameCube and the XBox. Those same kids were all about the PS2 because it had a bazillion games. Just like those same kids started out last gen saying they wanted a 360 until Kinect came out and Sony ate their lunch with buckets-o-games in the latter half of the gen comparatively. I totally get what you're saying but there is just way too much historic evidence to the contrary. Nevermind that Switch games look straight up half a gen back from the XBox and the PS4 but it is selling stupid fast.

I honestly just don't see it. I'm not going to tear into you over it, but in general it sounds like convenient excuses. Besides, games in the latter part of the gen stand to sell way more than early-gen games simply due to installed console fanbases being matured. If publishers are deciding to pre-empt a new title release for the Switch over the XBox, the sheer economics of that decision do not hold weight with what you are proposing. There's something else going on. I contend it is a failure to motivate.

Youre making my point for me, which usually means you either didnt understand what i was saying, or didnt really read it.

Your response of "a bazillion games" wouldnt apply here, as we would be looking at those "bazillion" games at the end of the life cycle.

PS2 sold great from the start because it was the best console and had all dev support, and was just cooler to own lol.

Xbox was the "hardcore gamer" console.

What youre saying is like Dreamcast trying to take on PS2.

Sure, Sega couldve poured money into games, but how many people would they sway at the end of the life cycle?

Do you think there was any way that Sega couldve come back and beat PS2?

There is nothing Xbox can do to beat PS4, or even to change the opinion people have of Xbox that would make any real difference. Its essentially dead.

XB1X is a bone they threw out to the hardcore gamers and to try to turn the tide of the "weaker consle", which is devastating when it comes to word of mouth.

PS4 succeeded because they were more powerful, and THEN Sony followed with games.

No console starts with games, only promises.

XB1 promised it would be crap, and people remembered.

Very hard to change that

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

@blueinheaven said:

How was Sony in a worse state last gen? Take the time and form this argument instead spewing out in the wild with no real backing. To state MS don't even seem even to be trying is to ignore all the changes since the original reveal of the Xbox One. The changes since then has been monumental. So you cannot argue that MS isn't trying that simply incorrect. Now whether or not its giving them the up hand over Sony is an entirely different story.

Xbox is not going to have exclusives. Its not going to happen. The change has been made and the future of the Xbox gaming division is Xbox PlayAnywhere.

With that said, you argue "...spent no time at all arranging an exclusive AAA lineup." Then you followed that statement with two "exclusives". Make up your mind man. You cannot say they are not doing something in one sentence then say you don't like the offerings of the thing they are supposedly not doing in the next. Its either one or the other, it can't be both.

4 Years the Xbox has two new systems. One of the two is the fastest console on the market and the other is the most affordable HDR gaming and blu ray device. Drop the Kinect. Enable cloud saves for all users. Released new IPs like Quantum Break, Recore, Ori and the Blind Forest, Sunset Overdrive and Ryse. Whether or not your like these games does not equate to MS doing NOTHING as you have routinely profess.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@Shewgenja said:

If XBox *wasn't* graded on a curve, it would have been Dreamcasted a couple of years ago. The one thing I can give credit to XBox and MS for is that they have enough money to talk. No top 50 internet gaming publication would dare kill a golden goose for advertising dollars, and that fact alone is why we are having this discussion.

Xbox is not graded on a curve. Thats the nonsense talk I expect from you and you have not disappoint. You cannot call the system that has received flak consistently a system that is graded on a curve. If any company is graded on a curve it would be Nintendo.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#71 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

It would be a minimum 4 years wait for anything worthwhile, it's already too late.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pedro

@quadknight said:

I read what I wrote objectively. I didn't make an ass of myself by speaking the truth.

If your feelings are that hurt by the truth about Xbox you probably need to leave SW and go post on the official Xbox forums where you can have a safe space, and an echo chamber.

There's nothing wrong with saying Xbox needs to invest in new IPs or the fact they haven't done enough in the past 5 years in getting new exciting franchises. It's the truth and you need to stop being butthurt and accept it. There are no drones in this thread other than you. You've been brainwashed by clowns like Crapgamer and MS PR team into thinking Xbox is doing great when it actually isn't. It's doing pretty shit when it comes to new IPs and first party this gen. Even the recently launched Switch that hasn't even had a year on the market is embarrassing the Xbone with its lineup.

Its always funny reading your tripe and your sidetracking does nothing to counter anything I have mentioned. As usual you keep spewing random shit hoping that one hit a some valid point.

"There's nothing wrong with saying Xbox needs to invest in new IPs" I did not say anything to the contrary but here you are arguing a point that was never made. Typical. You have your buddy arguing that MS has done "NOTHING" something that is factually incorrect but you see no need to correct the fallacy because you are also pushing the same nonsense.

You are arguing that "Xbox is doing great when it actually isn't". I never argued that point but you are trying so hard to formulate these false arguments in desperation to not come across as a looney. MS isn't doing great but they are no failing as you have routinely touted. But who am I fooling, you don't use reasoning. You are too emotionally invested to have a slither of objectivity. :)

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@Pedro said:
@blueinheaven said:

How was Sony in a worse state last gen? Take the time and form this argument instead spewing out in the wild with no real backing. To state MS don't even seem even to be trying is to ignore all the changes since the original reveal of the Xbox One. The changes since then has been monumental. So you cannot argue that MS isn't trying that simply incorrect. Now whether or not its giving them the up hand over Sony is an entirely different story.

Xbox is not going to have exclusives. Its not going to happen. The change has been made and the future of the Xbox gaming division is Xbox PlayAnywhere.

With that said, you argue "...spent no time at all arranging an exclusive AAA lineup." Then you followed that statement with two "exclusives". Make up your mind man. You cannot say they are not doing something in one sentence then say you don't like the offerings of the thing they are supposedly not doing in the next. Its either one or the other, it can't be both.

4 Years the Xbox has two new systems. One of the two is the fastest console on the market and the other is the most affordable HDR gaming and blu ray device. Drop the Kinect. Enable cloud saves for all users. Released new IPs like Quantum Break, Recore, Ori and the Blind Forest, Sunset Overdrive and Ryse. Whether or not your like these games does not equate to MS doing NOTHING as you have routinely profess.

You call out Shewgenja for talking a lot and saying nothing (you're wrong about that btw) and then you post this bullshit?

All the changes MS have made are important to one degree or another to Xbox owners this gen but mean nothing really in the great scheme of things. A game console needs games, not just multiplats, games that give it an identity. MS consoles have always had this. Until now.

The change you are talking about (giving all Xbox exclusives to PC) is a very bad change for the identity (or point?) of the console but it still leaves room for the laughable last ditch term 'console exclusive' and EVEN THAT is beyond MS outside of total garbage like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 oh wait, are even the dregs such as these on PC too?

Whatever, you talk about your games console speaking of bluray devices and cloud and games that came out YEARS ago 'desperate' doesn't even begin to cover it dude.

Where the f*** is Halo 6 or Gears 5? Or any new IP? Spencer will do f*** all till the end of time because clowns like you bend over backwards to make excuses for him. 'Hey, he got rid of Kinect' yeah that must have been a fucking difficult decision to undertake....

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro: Another stupid reply from you that has nothing to do with what I posted. ? Do you even read my posts or are you just hitting the reply button and imagine what I typed?

This was my OP:

Xbone isn't even remotely close to being in that bad of a state and MS still can't get their shit together. Towards the end of last gen Sony went from being completely behind 360 in every regard to catching up with them. MS was foolishly chasing after Kinect while Sony was building their catalogue and good will with gamers. MS has all the money in the world to fix the debacle they are in right now but they don't have the will or want to take the risk in investing in new IPs. They've been given time, 4 years plus is enough to get their act together. Sony went from no games to having a game like Uncharted 2 in 3 years between 2006 to 2009.

This was your response...

@Pedro said:

Where in my original post did I mention games are no longer being made for the Xbone or about people not buying Xbones?

Where do you even come up with this shit? I'm talking about new IPs yet you somehow came up with the idea that I said no one is buying Xbones and no new games are being made. Why? Of course new games are being made. A new Forza Horizon, Gears, and Halo are being made. They are always being made and there are always diehard lems like you only too happy to buy them. What I'm talking about is new IPs. Do you even read?

Phil has gone on the record many times to talk about why they are going all in on GAAS and why new IPs and SP games are risky. This isn't something I made up yet you're here telling me that the contrary is happening and that the rubbish you're typing is reality.

? Jesus Christ, and you have the nerve the tell me I'm going on a tirade after this shit you just posted. When everyone else in the thread is calling out your stupidity it's probably wise to take a step back and think about what you're typing. You can't be the only one who is "right" while everyone is a "cow". Try to be objective with your love for your Xbone. Put those pom-poms down for a minute and use your brain.

It's because of corporate cheerleaders like you that Xbone is in the mess it is right now. MS first party is a complete joke next to the competition. To the point that even the recently released Switch is making MS look like fools that don't know what they are doing, and they've been in the console business for past 17 years. The point I'm making and everyone else is making is that, this is the wrong time for Xbone to be soul searching, that time has long passed. At this point in time MS should have enough games lined up that they can release new games almost every month. Why is it almost 5 years into the Xbone's lifespan that Phil is now deciding that they need to invest in new IPs?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#75  Edited By deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

It's true Spencer has been singing the same song for a few years now, but I do feel the man actually wants this to happen and is doing the best he can with the resources he is given. The X is a big statement to his leadership. The console experience and OS are highly refined in comparison to what the OG Xbone stood for. The architecture and quality of the Xbox one X are pretty much in the top of any console release. The decisions made behind the Mighty X are under Spencer's leadership. The hardware has recovered and it looks like this is were the budget went towards the last few years. Now the software will recover thus the games.

It is also true that there is a high probability that the allmighty X won't receive many more console exclusives one might consider system selling good. But the X has not been marketed that way, and perhaps we should look at how the X was marketed as well. The console is a statement by this new Xbox team. It's a rebirth of the Xbox brand, that has to rediscover itself. The marketing behind the X was very carefully done. It is not a console to replace the OG Xbox one, it is not a console to be called Next gen but it certainly is a console only for a niche market that only a specific set of gamers gravitate towards. There are many games available on the Xbox One platform and so at this time where first party Microsoft studios are lacking it was a wise move to make the Mighty X a mid-gen upgrade.

Perhaps we should look at this very stance Spencer took to promote the Monster Mighty X boss and take it as a hint on how carefully crafted the NextBigbox will be. In comparison to what Mattrick did to the Xbox One, Spencer knows exactly what mess he has to clean up before he can live up to the final word I believe he so desperately wants to live up to. Microsoft's gaming devision perhaps gave him a challenge to sell the Xbox brand again before it would become a complete online PC service, which is what probably would have happened if it wasn't for Spencer's leadership. And so Spencer's team birthed the Xbox one X, a true homeage to what the xbox originally stood for. Hardware Power, best Online service and best place to play games. Even though all upcoming multiplats will be much more interesting on the X the last tick still remains undone.

If Spencer plays his cards right against Sony the Xbox brand can fully recover with Xbox 2. It would be a fitting name don't you think? A true reboot and a rediscovery of what the brand stand for. Being the most powerfull console available of the gen, having even better and improved online service and a big range of new IP console exclusives available at the very launch. But Spencer has already begun with his masterplan by releasing this amazing Mighty Xbox while making the transition for developer's buttery smooth again. This transition reignited the love for the Xbox platform at the very heart where it needed to be reignited: The Developers are all praising and loving the Mighty X. This is the very moment Microsoft should look into studios that they should take over for their first party line-up of next gen or to start timed exclusive deals with. The love for the brand is certainly back at the core.

You cannot pass," he said. The cows stood still, and a dead silence fell. "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pedro

@blueinheaven said:

You call out Shewgenja for talking a lot and saying nothing (you're wrong about that btw) and then you post this bullshit?

All the changes MS have made are important to one degree or another to Xbox owners this gen but mean nothing really in the great scheme of things. A game console needs games, not just multiplats, games that give it an identity. MS consoles have always had this. Until now.

The change you are talking about (giving all Xbox exclusives to PC) is a very bad change for the identity (or point?) of the console but it still leaves room for the laughable last ditch term 'console exclusive' and EVEN THAT is beyond MS outside of total garbage like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 oh wait, are even the dregs such as these on PC too?

Whatever, you talk about your games console speaking of bluray devices and cloud and games that came out YEARS ago 'desperate' doesn't even begin to cover it dude.

Where the f*** is Halo 6 or Gears 5? Or any new IP? Spencer will do f*** all till the end of time because clowns like you bend over backwards to make excuses for him. 'Hey, he got rid of Kinect' yeah that must have been a fucking difficult decision to undertake....

@blueinheaven said:

"seems to have spent no time AT ALL arranging an exclusive AAA lineup."

"4 years and they have NOTHING!"

Now you are backpedalling from your initial statement. Make up your mind man. Which one is it? As I said to you before it cannot be both.

MS identity has always been Halo and Gears. Since when was MS the console of exclusivity and "unique" games? Don't pretend that it was something that it never was. "MS consoles have always had this. Until now." LOL.

Now you are silly enough to state

Halo 5 was in 2015, Gears 4 was in 2016, Ori was in 2015, Recore in 2016, Quantum Break in 2016 and Sea of Thieves in 2018. Now you can argue thats not enough but if you are bold enough to make rubbish questions and claims I don't think any amount of games on the Xbox would make a difference, you are too far gone on the extreme side of the discussion.

The madness is as chuckle friendly as "Scalebound looks like shit." the game gets canned "OMG MS sucks why they cancelled the only game I wanted when I was shitting on it prior to it being cancelled."

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: Another stupid reply from you that has nothing to do with what I posted. ? Do you even read my posts or are you just hitting the reply button and imagine what I typed?

This was my OP:

Xbone isn't even remotely close to being in that bad of a state and MS still can't get their shit together. Towards the end of last gen Sony went from being completely behind 360 in every regard to catching up with them. MS was foolishly chasing after Kinect while Sony was building their catalogue and good will with gamers. MS has all the money in the world to fix the debacle they are in right now but they don't have the will or want to take the risk in investing in new IPs. They've been given time, 4 years plus is enough to get their act together. Sony went from no games to having a game like Uncharted 2 in 3 years between 2006 to 2009.

This was your response...

@Pedro said:

Where in my original post did I mention games are no longer being made for the Xbone or about people not buying Xbones?

Where do you even come up with this shit? I'm talking about new IPs yet you somehow came up with the idea that I said no one is buying Xbones and no new games are being made. Why? Of course new games are being made. A new Forza Horizon, Gears, and Halo are being made. They are always being made and there are always diehard lems like you only too happy to buy them. What I'm talking about is new IPs. Do you even read?

Phil has gone on the record many times to talk about why they are going all in on GAAS and why new IPs and SP games are risky. This isn't something I made up yet you're here telling me that the contrary is happening and that the rubbish you're typing is reality.

? Jesus Christ, and you have the nerve the tell me I'm going on a tirade after this shit you just posted. When everyone else in the thread is calling out your stupidity it's probably wise to take a step back and think about what you're typing. You can't be the only one who is "right" while everyone is a "cow". Try to be objective with your love for your Xbone. Put those pom-poms down for a minute and use your brain.

It's because of corporate cheerleaders like you that Xbone is in the mess it is right now. MS first party is a complete joke next to the competition. To the point that even the recently released Switch is making MS look like fools that don't know what they are doing, and they've been in the console business for past 17 years. The point I'm making and everyone else is making is that, this is the wrong time for Xbone to be soul searching, that time has long passed. At this point in time MS should have enough games lined up that they can release new games almost every month. Why is it almost 5 years into the Xbone's lifespan that Phil is now deciding that they need to invest in new IPs?

So because you lack the comprehension skills to link my response to your response I am the one that is stupid? LOL. Once you start posting your gif I already know that you have lost this poor attempt of an argument.

Now lets talk about your continued nonsensical response per paragraph so that you will be able to keep up.

You are talking about New IPs as if MS has not invested or taken a risk with new IPs. The game that your flamboyantly refer to as Quantum Flop is a new IP. Recore was a new IP, Ori was a new IP, Ryse was a new IP, Sunset Overdrive was a new IP. Scalebound was a new IP (even with it being cancelled it still cost MS millions). Sea of Thieves is a new IP and is probably the most risky new IP of the three companies. The chances of that shit failing I would say is high but if its succeeds good for MS. But this ongoing "lets pretend MS doesn't invest in new IP" needs some perspective. Again whether you like these games or not, whether they succeed or not does not make them any less new IPs.

Seems like you and Trump have one thing in common everyone is not equal to "me and my bone head friend". Learn to use everyone correctly otherwise you look stupid.

As for your last paragraph I refer to exhibit A. You need to step your game up son. :)

@Pedro said: Lets see, "Xbox has no games LMAO LMAO LMAO". MS announces that they are going to invest in their first party development (you are an idiot if you think the announcement is the when they actually started). "You did nothing 4 years." "Why bother?" "If you need to take advice from fans then things are bad".

If its not obvious by now, the people who complained before are going to continue to complain. So it makes no difference what MS does the complaints from the people who don't game on the system will continue.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro:

There's no linking your response to my OP because your response was horse shit and a rant by deranged overly defensive fanboy.

I was talking to someone else about the sad state of new IPs on Xbox compared to Playstation last gen and you felt the need to jump in and start attacking me for saying things I never said. Nowhere in my original post did I mention anything about Xbox sales or people not buying games on Xbone. That is some bullshit you came up with in your head. Even @blueinheaven called you out on your bullshit by asking if you read my post because your response made no sense. You're full of shit and the only reason you're replying now is to save face. Your response was not even remotely related to anything I typed. You just went full fanboy and owned yourself. You need to take a break from SW, too many losses have made you start losing your mind. You should be mad at MS for taking you on a ride, and stop randomly attacking people on SW because you bought a $500 paperweight with no exclusive games.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Smug Phil is happy to present to the world Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves. Let me say that again. For 2018, they have two mediocre looking games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

@pdogg93: All AAA multiplats will run significantly better on the Mighty X. There are more AAA multiplats on the horizon than my money can buy. Do you even multiplat bruh? 1400 multiplats bru.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Pedro said:

Lets see, "Xbox has no games LMAO LMAO LMAO". MS announces that they are going to invest in their first party development (you are an idiot if you think the announcement is the when they actually started). "You did nothing 4 years." "Why bother?" "If you need to take advice from fans then things are bad".

If its not obvious by now, the people who complained before are going to continue to complain. So it makes no difference what MS does the complaints from the people who don't game on the system will continue.

Yep... can guarantee that when MS announces the new games, cow (and some media) responses will instantly shift to "bu bu but it's on PC too so it's not exclusive blah blah".

Whatevs. Future is looking good for Xbox. And some people don't like that :)

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

Phils a joke.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#83 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41526 Posts

Still don't regret my purchase, as much as SW wants me to.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#84 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

should focus less on the actual console and pointless gimmicks, and more on games. More importantly, games with substance. Not everything needs to be a AAA title with hundreds of millions of dollars invested in it to sell well.

Can't wait to see how much money these idiots waste on Superbowl ads.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Pedro
@quadknight said:

@Pedro:

There's no linking your response to my OP because your response was horse shit and a rant by deranged overly defensive fanboy.

I was talking to someone else about the sad state of new IPs on Xbox compared to Playstation last gen and you felt the need to jump in and start attacking me for saying things I never said. Nowhere in my original post did I mention anything about Xbox sales or people not buying games on Xbone. That is some bullshit you came up with in your head. Even @blueinheaven called you out on your bullshit by asking if you read my post because your response made no sense. You're full of shit and the only reason you're replying now is to save face. Your response was not even remotely related to anything I typed. You just went full fanboy and owned yourself. You need to take a break from SW, too many losses have made you start losing your mind. You should be mad at MS for taking you on a ride, and stop randomly attacking people on SW because you bought a $500 paperweight with no exclusive games.

You know you loose an argument when you start to viciously backpedal and change the discussion to something else. Nice try but my last response man handled you so bad that you have to red herring and revert to the your standard looser response. You are get lamer everytime you engage me. Time to step your game up man. Address the counter arguments instead of crying like you typically do.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3045 Posts

We could all live in a brighter world if everyone lived by these words.

@Shewgenja said:

Screw this. You let them get away with horse shit. Demand better than this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@metalboi said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@metalboi: there's more dude bro gamers on PS4. Plus more coming to the Switch. There's dude bro gamers everywhere, not just one system

Never said otherwise, but no one can deny that dude bro games are what fuels the Xbox One.

I will let you in on a little secret fireemblem, you see metalboi was once a wanna be dudebro. His Xbox profile has a few CoDs on it, and he must of got his arsed handed to him so badly by dudebro's on the XB1 that now hates them and Xbox.

All he has when talking about Xbox is dudebro's, its sad and he needs to let go of the rage its not healthy :(

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@metalboi said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@metalboi: there's more dude bro gamers on PS4. Plus more coming to the Switch. There's dude bro gamers everywhere, not just one system

Never said otherwise, but no one can deny that dude bro games are what fuels the Xbox One.

I will let you in on a little secret fireemblem, you see metalboi was once a wanna be dudebro. His Xbox profile has a few CoDs on it, and he must of got his arsed handed to him so badly by dudebro's on the XB1 that now hates them and Xbox.

All he has when talking about Xbox is dudebro's, its sad and he needs to let go of the rage its not healthy :(

Oh, I know that Metalboi owned both all 3 PS3, Xbox 360, and a Wii.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3045 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Solaryellow said: such blunders stick with consumers who are about to spend good coin.

1. You say that but 30+ million seemed to forget about the RRoD. If you allow enough time, most people forget. Just take movies. Right now we're under the reign of comic book movies, and at some point that will fizzle out; and I pray it happens sooner than later. Throughout the '60s and '70s it was westerns, '80s seemed ok (I'm still working on this argument), '90s had a bunch of heist movies, and now we have comic books. I'm not saying all comic book movies are bad, but that they have long been in a state of generic regurgitation. The point is that these cycles happen over and over, and that's because we forget. So what I'm really saying is don't rest on the thought that people will remember...make sure they do. I'm sorry I forgot, but I quoted someone that said it best, "Demand better"

2. That seems to be the best way to get a Japanese company to perform their best...put them in a dire situation. Sony with PS3, Nintendo with WiiU, Sega with Dreamcast. Unfortunately DC didn't work, but that system was awesome! I hope MS does get it together, that way Sony won't get complacent again.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Actions speak louder than words Mr. Spencer.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 QuadKnight

@dimebag667 said:
@quadknight said:
@Solaryellow said: such blunders stick with consumers who are about to spend good coin.

1. You say that but 30+ million seemed to forget about the RRoD. If you allow enough time, most people forget. Just take movies. Right now we're under the reign of comic book movies, and at some point that will fizzle out; and I pray it happens sooner than later. Throughout the '60s and '70s it was westerns, '80s seemed ok (I'm still working on this argument), '90s had a bunch of heist movies, and now we have comic books. I'm not saying all comic book movies are bad, but that they have long been in a state of generic regurgitation. The point is that these cycles happen over and over, and that's because we forget. So what I'm really saying is don't rest on the thought that people will remember...make sure they do. I'm sorry I forgot, but I quoted someone that said it best, "Demand better"

2. That seems to be the best way to get a Japanese company to perform their best...put them in a dire situation. Sony with PS3, Nintendo with WiiU, Sega with Dreamcast. Unfortunately DC didn't work, but that system was awesome! I hope MS does get it together, that way Sony won't get complacent again.

I totally agree. Although I don't think MS will ever be truly able to keep Sony on their toes, they lack commitment.

Thankfully we have Nintendo to keep Sony in check. They seem to be the only worthwhile competition Sony have left.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
@KungfuKitten said:

Thing is, right now the PS4 PC and Switch are very clearly the way to go with games. XB can still fill a niche, like a console for new gamers or for gamers with friends who accidentally bought XB's. It's still selling somehow and keeping Sony on their toes. I don't mind it being this way.

At least, if they start getting actual games again, I hope that they will still be ported to PC.

Xbox is a decent alternative to a gaming PC. With no end in sight to the global GPU shortage (due to GPU manufacturers and retailers not giving a shit about gamers and focusing on selling to those piece of shit miners only for short term profit), anyone looking to complete a PC build will not be able to for a few months until retailers re-stock. And even when they re-stock, the entire stock usually gets bought up in a few minutes (the large scale mining operations with thousands of cards routinely buy up the entire stock from retailers like Newegg and Amazon).

To put things into perspective. There is not one retailer in all of Canada that has a GTX 1080 in stock at the moment. This one asshole in the comments section of this article has a warehouse with 2304 GPUs mining cryptocurrency. These are the assholes who can buy Newegg's entire GPU stock the moment they re-stock.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@metalboi said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@i_p_daily said:
@metalboi said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Oh, I know that Metalboi owned both all 3 PS3, Xbox 360, and a Wii.

lol at that stalker/creepo following me around to hate. :D I never even played CoD online, I only rented them for the SP portions. He gets his panties in a wad whenever I tell the truth about the dude bros, probably because he relates to them so strongly.

But you're right, I owned all three last gen and all three this gen, unlike lesser single system casuals.

Oh how I followed you around in this thread.

You can try and play the victim all you want, others may fall for it, but i'll just call you on your BS and you don't like it.

#dealwithit

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44025 Posts

@shawty_beatz said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Juub1990 said:
@SecretPolice said:

Just keep doing what your doing, Phil. I've never had anywhere near the backlog in all my years and with the phenom Sea of Thieves close at hand plus X1X is the best stand alone system by light-years needing no overpriced Pee Salty Sea and with the best shooters, racers, and Rare gives the Nintendo flavor. Throw in all the Free BC stuff going back to OG Xbox, Free X1X Enhanced games, buy once, play everywhere and likely to have a Surface: Work & Play soon that makes X gaming portable as well without even needing to double dip for the pleasure. Simply put, for the gamers, by the gamers.... Jazz. :P

>Backlog

>One game

1500 + Games library. Getting four games a month free GWG and most I have never played from this gen and last gen. Found many, many to be great games I missed. Frankly more games than I could complete in the next few decades... if I even live that long lol

Eh, that was a pretty weak attempt. Care to try again? :P

How many of those games have superior versions on other systems? Yeah I bet your list gets really small all of a sudden.

Wait what? Lolol The list remains the same and large as evah!!! All of'em are best played on Mighty X1X MonsterBox MasterRace, Only a very small % of Pee Salty Seas in the wild could claim otherwise. Also tons of'em that are Phony/Nintendont Excluded...Ahhh QQ. lol :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

They're doing cool stuff with Xbox. The whole PC/Xbox combo. Backwards compatibility, EA Access, and stuff like Game Pass.

But the only way Phil can answer this question, is by investing more in first party. And not fill their Fall lineup with the usual IPs. Then again, the **** do I know about running a gigantic business like that. Can't all be peaches.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SecretPolice

@freedomfreak:

I know words are cheap but I think new IP's and or sequels to MS owned IP's that have laid dormant for quite a while are in the works and has and will take some time to come to fruition. We just got word MS put PGG on the new Fable project and I guess FH4 as well, I'm liking that move a bunch. Also think with SoT almost here a large part of Rare is at work on something else yet to be revealed. I'm betting this year E3 will help to make believers. We'll see.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#98 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34567 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@freedomfreak:

I know words are cheap but I think new IP's and or sequels to MS owned IP's that have laid dormant for quite a while are in the works and has and will take some time to come to fruition. We just got word MS put PGG on the new Fable project and I guess FH4 as well, I'm liking that move a bunch. Also think with SoT almost here a large part of Rare is at work on something else yet to be revealed. I'm betting this year E3 will help to make believers. We'll see.

They do have some cool stuff they can use and I hope they use them. That there isn't, for example, a new big and ambitious Fable for their new console already is bonkers to me. I also think Rare can do more cool shit.. I miss them on my Nintendo systems! :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SecretPolice

@Litchie said:
@SecretPolice said:

@freedomfreak:

They do have some cool stuff they can use and I hope they use them. That there isn't, for example, a new big and ambitious Fable for their new console already is bonkers to me. I also think Rare can do more cool shit.. I miss them on my Nintendo systems! :P

I think they screwed themselves so badly from the get go this gen it was a monumental task to right the ship. Many things needed to be done and MS has done a bunch to make the brand better and new big budget games needed to take a back seat until the console itself was made a fitting platform to again invest in. Hope we see new games announced with the same enthusiasm and haste they done with other things like BC and play anywhere projects. E3 needs to be Huuuge lol on new Xbox games themselves.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Oh no MS doesnt have a singleplayer technical showcase with a NPC character to nuture through cinematic gameplay, lets go make a meme.