Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts

@highking_kallor said:

Why cant I play them? My PC craps all over the new consoles.

If that's the case, then I'm unclear as to why you'd be implying that PCs are lacking in exclusive content unless you truly didn't know that any of the games I listed are in development.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#102 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@soulitane said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@soulitane: LOL is the most profitable game on the pc platform, it's closest competition Is DOTA2. Look it up.

that's not answering his question

My thoughts exactly. Either he has a problem with being able to read, or he's trying to not answer my question.

Not sure, both?

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@Dasein808 said:

@highking_kallor said:

Why cant I play them? My PC craps all over the new consoles.

If that's the case, then I'm unclear as to why you'd be implying that PCs were lacking in exclusive content unless you truly didn't know that any of the games I listed are in development.

Just saying that you cannot blame that on consoles thats all. Its not there poor little fault. Maybe if more PC gamers actually brought games (and not 3 years later in the cheap steam sale) we would not have this problem.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@Jankarcop:

1. Lol has a higher skill cap? LMAO. It's requires four hotkeys for **** sakes. The game is all team work and yes it's played by so many pc gamers because about any PC within the past 10 years can run it. Thanks for proving my point.

2. Neither Crysis 3 nor Arma are the graphics king. You are fucking delusional but we already knew that. Beg for something to push your rig when $400 prebuilt boxes are producing visuals that dump all over pc. All because the Only games that make money on your platform is F2P Shit.

Name a console game with a higher sklilcap and e-sports earnings than LoL and Dota2.

You can't. At best you might come up with a fighting game, and even those fall flat.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@CrownKingArthur: @soulitane:

Are you both dense are just fucking stupid? LOL and Dota 2 accounted for nearly half of pc revenue this year. Can you post me a link of a big budget AAA title exclusively on pc that's been successful? When's the last time a big budget pc game could support itself with a $50 price tag? SC2? Every game exclusively on pc that has been successful has done it with a F2P model or a monthly fee.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Dasein808
@highking_kallor said:

Just saying that you cannot blame that on consoles thats all. Its not there poor little fault. Maybe if more PC gamers actually brought games (and not 3 years later in the cheap steam sale) we would not have this problem.

No,

Most AAA crap does not sell well on PCs because: it's crap, and most PC players are sick of playing the 8th iteration of a given franchise or the retreading of exhausted genres, themes, characters, and scenarios.

The gaming industry has been is in a state of stagnation because of consoles continued existence. As the arcades of the 80s started dying, with the exception of Nintendo, console makers found themselves with a lack of content to emulate and license. By this time, EA, a former PC software studio that had recently ventured into console content development with their Madden and FIFA other sports series', managed to sell enough copies of the first iterations of those games to allow them to start to redirect their focus and finances more toward consoles and the acquisition of other successful PC studios (i.e. Westwood Studios, Origin, etc.) that they would later gut or just turn into drone developers.

Activision would do the same a few years later with the success of their CoD series. Gradually, both former studios became the borg publishers of today; only interested in the safe investment that comes from sequelization of already successful franchises, and the acquisition of established studios rather than taking risks and producing new original content.

PC gamers buy plenty of games, this fact combined with Steam are the reasons for the revitalization of the indie gaming scene that effectively removed the need for a small developer to go through a major publisher in order to get shelf space in a traditional brick and mortar store. Many indie games are reintroducing the concept of gameplay over graphics while also creating new genres of games and revitalizing older ones. The gaming industry as a whole benefits as many of these games eventually make their way over to consoles as well.

You're welcome ... again.

PCs just keep giving back whereas the consoles do nothing but take.

Basically: consoles emulated PCs (Disc drives, hard drives, ethernet, online gaming, USB, APU, digital content distribution, x86 architecture, etc.) through continual adoption of PC technology until they became the inferior locked down versions of PCs that now call themselves "consoles," they helped with the cannibalization of former PC studios, they have held back multiplat gaming development with their overly long lifecycles, outdated technology (512MB RAM) and inferior control/input device options, all while helping to create a generation of technologically ignorant fanboys who quote tech spec numbers with no understanding of what the spec measures.

But yeah, I think all these things are the fault of PC gamers.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

Are you both dense are just fucking stupid? LOL and Dota 2 accounted for nearly half of pc revenue this year. Can you post me a link of a big budget AAA title exclusively on pc that's been successful? When's the last time a big budget pc game could support itself with a $50 price tag? SC2? Every game exclusively on pc that has been successful has done it with a F2P model or a monthly fee.

So the answer is no, you can't provide conclusive proof. "All because the Only games that make money on your platform is F2P Shit". That's the original statement you made. No please take a little while to think and get back to me with an argument that proves that statement correct. It's quite amusing getting called stupid when the other person is struggling to grasp basic English.

Also just to nicely shoot down your last statement. Minecraft has sold over 10 million on PC, probably closer to 20+ million, that didn't have a monthly fee and I distinctly remember paying for it. Also, no idea why you're bringing up high budget games since your original statement had nothing to do with that.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jankarcop

@AM-Gamer said:

Can you post me a link of a big budget AAA title exclusively on pc that's been successful?

1. Any Blizzard, Sega, Valve game. Destroyed.

2. Why does a game have to be big budget? Several small budget games are reviewed more favorable than big budget ones for both console and PC. Infact, ps4 is mostly indy.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

minecraft isnt a big budget AAA exclusive.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 soulitane

@m3dude1 said:

His statement is that "Every game exclusively on pc that has been successful has done it with a F2P model or a monthly fee." Try reading.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@soulitane said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So the answer is no, you can't provide conclusive proof. "All because the Only games that make money on your platform is F2P Shit". That's the original statement you made. No please take a little while to think and get back to me with an argument that proves that statement correct. It's quite amusing getting called stupid when the other person is struggling to grasp basic English.

Also just to nicely shoot down your last statement. Minecraft has sold over 10 million on PC, probably closer to 20+ million, that didn't have a monthly fee and I distinctly remember paying for it. Also, no idea why you're bringing up high budget games since your original statement had nothing to do with that.

he will probably have some cop out.

get ready.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By highking_kallor

@Dasein808:

Stop whining and do something about it then. You seem to lack critcal thinking skills.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 soulitane

@CrownKingArthur said:
@soulitane said:

@AM-Gamer said:

he will probably have some cop out.

get ready.

I agree. He's already started to move the goal posts with introducing his argument about big budget games.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

I like how you skipped on my blizzard/sega comment which entails almost a dozen games last gen.

PC has more big budget aaa than a single console in a given gen.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Dasein808

@highking_kallor said:

Stop whining and do something about it then.

I'm not whining about it.

As I pointed out in my previous post, PCs are helping to break the consoles' curse of stagnation, and I am "doing something about" it by spreading these truths.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 highking_kallor

@Dasein808 said:

@highking_kallor said:

Stop whining and do something about it then.

I'm not whining about it.

As I pointed out in my previous post, PCs are helping to break the consoles' curse of stagnation, and I am doing something about it by spreading these truths.

Sure you are. Hahaha

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Dasein808
@highking_kallor said:

Sure you are. Hahaha

I think that you may have forgotten to read the name of the forum.

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

A game that was never in development for PC originally is now being tailored back due to consoles kiddies?

Keep drinking that milkshake. Great sources, btw.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol stop blaming downgrades on consoles, they could easily make the game beefy for the PC but there is no reason too since about 99% of pc gamers wouldn't be able to take advantage.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By highking_kallor

@Dasein808:

Do you have a point? Please dont ramble off another book to me bro.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Dasein808

@highking_kallor said:

@Dasein808:

I'm not your "bro" and I already made my point by disproving whatever point you thought you were making.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By AM-Gamer

@CrownKingArthur: @soulitane: Lmfao look at you two circle jerking. I asked you to name me a pc exclusive that could support itself. One without a F2P model and you mention minecraft? The low budget indie title that actually sold better on consoles.

You sit here and babble about grammer on a forum eventhough you're post is no better all because you are to fucking stupid to grasp the basic concept of this whole argument. Let me explain it to you. If it wasn't for consoles the pc would not see any impressive looking titles as your platform isn't strong enough to support them. Games like LOL , Minecraft, DOTA and SC are so popular because anyone can run them. Consoles are holding back PC? Watchdogs, The Division, FC4 , Crysis 3 you know what they have in common? None of them would exist if it wasn't for Consoles. Almost every franchise that has started on PC has had to come to consoles because your platform couldn't sustain it. Now I ask you, post me a link of a full price PC exclusive that could support itself without a F2P model or monthly fee.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By m3dude1

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

I like how you skipped on my blizzard/sega comment which entails almost a dozen games last gen.

starcraft 2 is a dated looking dx9 game designed to run on 10 year old pcs. same for diablo. give me a break

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By highking_kallor

@Dasein808 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@Dasein808:

I'm not your "bro" and I already made my point by disproving whatever point you thought you were making.

Senstive little soul. Maybe you should just get off the web bro.

Bro you tend to talk lots with no substence. Please type me a book back bro as I need some light entertainment and thats all your rubbish 30 post are bro.

Bro much bro. Make me bro. Suck it bro.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 CrownKingArthur
@AM-Gamer said:

@CrownKingArthur: @soulitane: Lmfao look at you two circle jerking. I asked you to name me a pc exclusive that could support itself. One without a F2P model and you mention minecraft? The low budget indie title that actually sold better on consoles.

You sit here and babble about grammer on a forum because you are to fucking stupid to grasp the basic concept of this whole argument. Let me explain it to you. If it wasn't for consoles the pc would not see any impressive looking titles as your platform isn't strong enough to support them. Games like LOL , Minecraft, DOTA and SC are so popular because anyone can run them. Consoles are holding back PC? Watchdogs, The Division, FC4 , Crysis 3 you know what they have in common? None of them would exist if it wasn't for

Consoles. Almost every franchise that has started on PC has had to come to consoles because your platform couldn't sustain it. Now I ask you, post me a link of a full price PC exclusive that could support itself without a F2P model or monthly fee.

just as i predicted you failed to answer soulitane's question. i know why, it's because you can't back up your own statement because you fabricated it.

so why would we oblige you with answers to your strawman questions?

oh go on, here's one answer: civilization 5. "a full price PC exclusive that can support itself without a f2p model or a monthly fee. " that's what you asked for, that's what you get.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By highking_kallor

@CrownKingArthur:

No need to back things up. Were on the internet.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Dasein808
@highking_kallor said:

Bro you tend to talk lots with no substence. Please type me a book back bro as I need some light entertainment and thats all your rubbish 30 post are bro.

Do you have a point m8?

Nah, you're just an angry little chav peasant that can't spell the word "substance."

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 CrownKingArthur
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur:

ah! so that's why i've never seen you win a debate, make a point, or anything of the like.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 highking_kallor

@Dasein808 said:
@highking_kallor said:

Do you have a point m8?

Nah, you're just an angry little chav peasant that can't spell the word "substance."

Spelling on the internet is real important kuz. Whats your point again? Irelevant as per normal.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 AM-Gamer

@CrownKingArthur: Except I did answer his question. The highest grossing games on pc are all f2p. Do you need links for why it took the pc a year to get GTA 5 or why Destiny still isn't announced?

PS. I'm glad you still have civ a pc franchise that started in the 90s. To bad it launched for $29.99 and now cost $7 on steam.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 highking_kallor

@CrownKingArthur said:
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur:

ah! so that's why i've never seen you win a debate, make a point, or anything of the like.

Its not about winning, making a point or anything else. This site is all about the lolz.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Dasein808

@highking_kallor said:

Spelling on the internet is real important kuz. Whats your point again? Irelevant as per normal.

My point is that your borderline illiteracy makes you the one that's "irrelevant."

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 highking_kallor

@Dasein808:

Oh noes a picture. Scared me right off.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#134  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@handssss said:

it took a petition to make them decide to make it for PC as well, so I don't think you can be in the position to claim about the shortcomings of the consoles here.

The Division was primarily a PC game . Massive entertainment confirmed that later in interview . UBISOFT didn't show PC logo in the end to build the hype for consoles .

It was designed as PC MMO but Ubisoft dumbed down its controls to fit on a controller .

http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/10/the-director-of-ubisofts-the-division-reveals-what-next-generation-development-is-like-interview/

"It started as a PC project, and now it’s all three platforms as one. The reason we announced The Division for next-gen only was really because we weren’t sure we would be able to get the controls and the interface right. It wasn’t for any technical reason. It was already running on PC quite a while back. But the control scheme and the UI still require different approaches."

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 highking_kallor

@Cloud_imperium said:

@handssss said:

it took a petition to make them decide to make it for PC as well, so I don't think you can be in the position to claim about the shortcomings of the consoles here.

The Division was primarily a PC game . Massive entertainment confirmed that later in interview . UBISOFT didn't show PC logo in the end to build the hype for consoles .

It was designed as PC MMO but Ubisoft dumbed down its controls to fit on a controller .

http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/10/the-director-of-ubisofts-the-division-reveals-what-next-generation-development-is-like-interview/

"It started as a PC project, and now it’s all three platforms as one. The reason we announced The Division for next-gen only was really because we weren’t sure we would be able to get the controls and the interface right. It wasn’t for any technical reason. It was already running on PC quite a while back. But the control scheme and the UI still require different approaches."

They just cannot resist the sales they can get on consoles. Hopefully one day they will get over it. It is frustrating.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 CrownKingArthur
@AM-Gamer said:

@CrownKingArthur: Except I did answer his question. The highest grossing games on pc are all f2p. Do you need links for why it took the pc a year to get GTA 5 or why Destiny still isn't announced?

PS. I'm glad you still have civ a pc franchise that started in the 90s. To bad it launched for $29.99 and now cost $7 on steam.

too bad it's $7 now? are you kidding ... that sounds good. don't you like saving money? also, wouldn't you expect the price to drop more rapidly in an ecosystem that doesn't have to support used games?

as with all your posts, i'd like to do what all the rest of the gamespotters have to do with you, start with where you were wrong this time:

1. you're saying that civilization 5 launched for 30 american dollars. that's wrong. apparently it was $50USD to pre order, and shortly before launch it went up to $80USD. i notice that you didn't provide any evidence for your $30 statement, which was most curious. here is evidence to back up mine:

http://pc.mmgn.com/Forums/pc-gaming/Civilization-5 post 4 by tweekfu and post 6 by desi should put that issue to bed.

2. no you haven't answered @soulitane's question, in fact you don't refer to it at all.

you said:

"All because the Only games that make money on your platform is F2P Shit" now, that can onlymean one thing. haha, see what i did there?

now you're saying "The highest grossing games on pc are all f2p" yeah well nobody is disputing that. why don't you try backing up that statement you made? prove that: the only games that make money on the PC platform are F2P 'shit'.

i'm sure you will have no problem whatsoever with this, after all you have earned so much respect from us all.

anyway down to business with the rest of your post.

gta5? destiny? nah I'm not going to play either of those on my 360. just not interested.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@locopatho said:

If only PC gaming could support it's own games. Then it could stop bitching at consoles all day.

That is the truth. Or, if the community actually gave a crap about more than just visuals there'd be pc pushers like Half Life coming along more than once every twenty years. Gotta have that nintendo mentality that you are buying the system to play the games, not buying the system to have games made for it.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 soulitane

@AM-Gamer said:

You sit here and babble about grammer on a forum eventhough you're post is no better all because you are to fucking stupid to grasp the basic concept of this whole argument. Let me explain it to you. If it wasn't for consoles the pc would not see any impressive looking titles as your platform isn't strong enough to support them. Games like LOL , Minecraft, DOTA and SC are so popular because anyone can run them. Consoles are holding back PC? Watchdogs, The Division, FC4 , Crysis 3 you know what they have in common? None of them would exist if it wasn't for Consoles. Almost every franchise that has started on PC has had to come to consoles because your platform couldn't sustain it. Now I ask you, post me a link of a full price PC exclusive that could support itself without a F2P model or monthly fee.

Again you're ignoring your original comment. I'm not talking about grammar, I've very clearly stated your reading comprehension skills are lacking which that statement further proves. You have yet to prove your original statement and continue to move the goal posts further and further away. It really is quite amusing, I'm not sure whether you just don't understand or are doing this on purpose.

To answer your question, you've already named one with SC. To name a few more, the ARMA series is doing pretty well, along with Civ which was already mention. Total War games also sell a reasonable amount. There's a few, so would you please read your original post that I quoted and the statement that you made, which my question stemmed from and make a proper argument.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Cloud_imperium
@AM-Gamer said:

@melonfarmerz: Well in that case not one game you mentioned is technically demanding. So why is it all the pc exclusives usually look far worse then multiplatform titles? In the case of consoles the opposite is true. I'll tell you once and I'll tell you again. It's not consoles holding back pc gaming it's weak pc's.

Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty on Ultra settings is one helluva looker .

80% cutscenes are realtime and look amazing . Back in 2010 it was also quite demanding game to run on Ultra settings . Character models looked better than any console game out there at that time . Then you have 200+ units on screen at once . That's something that requires a lot of power .

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By soulitane

@AM-Gamer said:

Yet another post proving that your reading skills are not well developed.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 CrownKingArthur
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur:

Its not about winning, making a point or anything else. This site is all about the lolz.

yes well

it is in fact entirely possible to win, make good points, and laugh - all at the same time.

did you know that?

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 CrownKingArthur

@soulitane: 'if they can't even fit inside the building'

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@pyratrum said:

An uncredited source from a no-name website.

Calm down folks.

In cow world that would == fact, IF it was about the Xbox.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 highking_kallor

@CrownKingArthur said:
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@highking_kallor said:

@CrownKingArthur:

yes well

it is in fact entirely possible to win, make good points, and laugh - all at the same time.

did you know that?

News to me. Please explain how?

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By m3dude1

@Cloud_imperium said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@melonfarmerz: Well in that case not one game you mentioned is technically demanding. So why is it all the pc exclusives usually look far worse then multiplatform titles? In the case of consoles the opposite is true. I'll tell you once and I'll tell you again. It's not consoles holding back pc gaming it's weak pc's.

80% cutscenes are realtime and look amazing . Back in 2010 it was also quite demanding game to run on Ultra settings . Character models looked better than any console game out there at that time . Then you have 200+ units on screen at once . That's something that requires a lot of power .

TLOU has better character models. pretty sad state of affairs when a supposed big budget AAA pc exclusive cant even beat the visuals of a game coded for 6 year old hardware

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

starcraft 2 is a dated looking dx9 game designed to run on 10 year old pcs. same for diablo. give me a break

So they aren't big budget AAA games now?

PC will continue to have the most aaa/aa, big budget or indy. It will continue to have the best gfx of each gen. It will continue to have the best competitive scenes and genres. It will reign supreme.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Cloud_imperium

@m3dude1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@AM-Gamer said:

TLOU has better character models. pretty sad state of affairs when a supposed big budget AAA pc exclusive cant even beat the visuals of a game coded for 6 year old hardware

Learn to read . I said "At that time" . BTW TLOU character models in real time footage aren't that good . Look too blurry . Even if you count pre rendered cutscenes , then there are already better character models in other PC games like BF 4 , Crysis 3 etc .

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

So they aren't big budget AAA games now?

PC will continue to have the most aaa/aa, big budget or indy. It will continue to have the best gfx of each gen. It will continue to have the best competitive scenes and genres. It will reign supreme.

And PC will continue to have games that does not take advantage of the top dollar hardware, and will be around the graphical capabilities of console. I don't call that supreme. I call it being ripped off. I'll enjoy my games made for consoles, on consoles. I don't see why you herms even shell out top dollar hardware for graphical experiences similar to consoles. Yeah, you get higher framerates, resolution, texture differences, all that good stuff if your hardware allows it, but is that why you spent top dollar on superior hardware? Looking at Crysis 1 back in the day, you would think that games would be indistinguishable from real life by now. It;s not. Instead, you sprinted towards to finish line, only to have a rubberband pull you back. Enjoy your supremacy. We'll play our games made for consoles on consoles while you play games that has been made for console hardware in mind.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

the ps4 could pull it off but the X1 definitely can't. which is why they need to downgrade it.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 CrownKingArthur

@highking_kallor:

one

cut a hole in a box