Sorry, but 360 really has no chance of winnig.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ExilRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ExilRock
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much)

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that)

-Chances of your console Red-Ringn'

-You need to have an HDTV

-It's a hassle to play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while.

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones.

Those are the reasons why the 360 will never achieve massive popularity that the Wii is currently having. And why it can -at best- get a 2nd place in this generation console race.

Im out, because I know some people in here have no legit counter arguments that can save face for 360. KTHXBY

Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
Half of those things are on the PS3 as well :|
cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
I stopped reading at 50$ a month, it's 50 a year. Sorry you lose.
D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
TC's got a brand new failboat.
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
Because Wii will win, 360 second, ps3 last.
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
No, it's going to lose because it only appeals to 12-25 year old males. Oh, and poor marketing on MS' part.
Zaistev_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zaistev_basic
Member since 2002 • 2975 Posts
Well realistically, if you're talking about worldwide sales, then the probability of X360 not becoming # 1 in the market, is close to true. Then again, if X360 beats PS3 this gen, then it is something regardless ofthe # 1 position in the market.
beerm_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 beerm_basic
Member since 2002 • 2488 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) DEPENDS WHERE YOU SHOP

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) YOU CAN PLAY OFFLINE

-Chances of your console Red-Ringn' LOW CHANCE IM STILL ON FIRST 360 SINCE LAUNCH

-You need to have an HDTV - I DONT HAVE A HDTV SO ITS NOT "NEEDED"

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. "50 A MONTH!?!?! ITS 50 A YEAR FOR A START

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones.

Those are the reasons why the 360 will never achieve massive popularity that the Wii is currently having. And why it can -at best- get a 2nd place in this generation console race.

Im out, because I know some people in here have no legit counter arguments that can save face for 360. KTHXBY

ExilRock
thebuttman_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 thebuttman_777
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
It may not win, but it's still a good choice for hardcore gamers.
levi895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 levi895
Member since 2005 • 1235 Posts

I mean, look at this:

not true, you can find plenty of games under 60 $

You don't "need" a fast internet connection unless you want to play xbox live, in which case you need fast internet for any online gaming.

New better hardware is out now

wrong again, I play in SD and it looks fine.

Wii friend codes anyone?

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while.

50$ a year, or about 6 dollars a month...if you can't find 6 bucks a month then don't play xbl

360 does have a few of both of these, but really...who wants RTS games, it could use more JRPGS though I give you that.

none of the consoles are sold in every corner of the entire world.

ExilRock

You had one thing kind of right...more Jrpgs would be nice.

tccavey2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tccavey2
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts
Ok it's $50 a year bud.. and also I don't believe the wii has a single RTS so don't use that argument... and also, are you really into family oriented games? because if you are you probably don't belong on this forum
jRocka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jRocka
Member since 2002 • 5125 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) The first party games are $50

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) Argument back from 2002; go ahead and play a next-gen game with 56k

-Chancesof your console Red-Ringn'

-You need to have an HDTV. You do noot NEED a HDTV;SFTVs work fine.If that was the case you would need a HDTV for PS3 as well.

-It's a hassleto play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags. All the players have to do is select a name from a list :|

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. You didn;t research that one...did u?

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs. 360 has a VAST majority of games avalible, ranging from all ESRB raitings. Just because the 360's library offers the most shooting games does not mean thats all it has to offer.

ExilRock
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
This thread is laced with so many inaccuracies which have already been corrected so I won't bother. All I know is after actually owning all 3 systems, it's probably the best system as far as total intergration goes. You are connected to the people on your friends list no matter what you do and the game library has the most quality titles. To me that trumps every inaccurate item on your little list.
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) (so are the ps3's and wii doesn't have many games that appeal to the crowd that ps3 and 360 appeal to)

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) (you need that with all three next gen systems. Dial up is the thing of the past. DSL works with all 3 systems as well)

-Chances of your console Red-Ringn'(sigh mine hasn't red ringed and i've had it since launch)

-You need to have an HDTV(no you don't. You can still play games on a normal SDTV)

-It's a hassle to play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags (its actually much easier to play local multiplayer games considering it takes a mere minute to setup an offline tag. At least you don't have to deal with annoying friends codes)

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. (you lost all credibility right here. its 50 dollars a year. Less than 5 dollars a month. If you can't afford that then you can't afford to buy games)

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs (oblivion, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Viva Pinata, Kameo, Viva Pinata: Party Animals, Enchanted Arms, Ace Combat 6, Beautiful Katamari, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band, Command and Conquer 3, LOTR BFM2, etc. Shall i go on)

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones. (can't comment on this one)

Those are the reasons why the 360 will never achieve massive popularity that the Wii is currently having. And why it can -at best- get a 2nd place in this generation console race. (The wii is not invincible. Because its selling well doesn't mean it will sell well down the road. If the games are far and few between down the road then i would expect the wii sales to slow down. In the end its all about the games. Devs aren't completely sold on the wii yet)

(you ran from this thread already because you know that you are wrong in many categories. Why post a topic if you aren't gonna see the responses that people had. Running shows that you know your wrong and that you will have no comback from anyone that proves you wrong)

ExilRock
Avatar image for True_Sephiroth8
True_Sephiroth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 True_Sephiroth8
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts

I mean, look at this:

ExilRock

1. I'd pay 80 dollars for Fable 2. It's not too much, you're probably just poor.

2. No you don't.

--I'm not even going to hit on red rings. There's a chance of you gaining some sense but I don't see that happening--

3. No you don't

4. No it's not, I haven't been impaired one bit.

5. wtf? That's not even close to the price. 50 dollars a year, wise one.

6. Aren't you the precious little sheep boy? Convinced that gaming belongs to family games whooo. All of it's M rated games are pretty badass, and I'd take the FPS's over your family games any day of the week.

5. It's sold in a bit fewer if not the same amount of places Wii is, and there's no reason why the marketplace couldn't expand to those other countries in the near future

Those are the reasons why you can't make topics for your life, you're a blind sheep, and you've completely lost everything you remember about hardcore gaming, and why you can -at best- phail at life.

I'm sticking around in case you come up with a smartass response, to which I'd be glad to reply to.

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

Just another opinion with no real facts. :roll:

In the meantime the Wii and Xbox 360 continue to outsell the PS3 3:1 or better in the U.S., even after the PS3's had TWO price drops. :shock:

Avatar image for Mythbuster4ever
Mythbuster4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mythbuster4ever
Member since 2007 • 2846 Posts

Dude, just stop before you get

A. banned

B. owned worse then wok7

And I couldn't find IMO anywhere in your post.

Avatar image for LinKuei_warrior
LinKuei_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 LinKuei_warrior
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts
im not gonna rant...thats what the TC wants....
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
joke topic is joke
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

I mean, look at this:

ExilRock

Your apology is accepted. You're wrong about everything but i forgive your stupidity, it is obvious that you have bought into the Sony propaganda that you do not own yourself but that Sony does. Fight it! Fight it with all your life. You don't have to be stupid forever.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) Same with PS3 games.

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) Again, same with the Playstation 3, even though the PS3 comes with wireless internet connection where as you have to buy one for the360.

-You need to have an HDTV To get the best quality, then yes but the same follows for the PS3.

-It's a hassle to play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags That doesn't even make sense. :?

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. $50 a year. Get your facts straight and it's already proven that Xbox Live is better than PSN since the community is larger.

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSsYou don't even own a 360, do you? :|

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones. It's 2nd place in the console war and everyone knew that the 360 would sell poorly in Japan.

ExilRock

This thread = fail.

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts

Jumping in with a whole gaggle of controversial statements and then running away without looking back is a sign of immaturity and show evidence of no argumentative skill. If you can't be bothered to defend your view against counter arguments that no one will take your opinion seriously.

There's not really much point in me posting this since you're not coming back to read any replies, but what odds?

-You don't NEED A HDTV or fast internet to play your 360. This is self-evident.

-I've played many-a-split screen games on the 360 with no hassle from the "stupid gamertags" Games I've played include COD 2/3/4 Gears of War, Dead or Alive 4, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Halo 3, Any NHL or NBA game (2K).

-While the extra $10's on the game pricetag is a negative I don't see how you can draw that line where $49.99 acceptable, and $59.99 just too much.

Most of the other make sense. I see how they could affect the 360's popularity on a global scale,however they seem to be more like poor business moves and really have little to do with the actual hardware.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
The 360 has had an outstanding year. I have had incredible amounts of fun with it. I think in the long run the PS3 will be the longer lasting console providing more AAA exclusive experiences.
padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts
Well, about selling only in US (or most of the sales are in US), it's not a bad thing, IMO the sales in US are far more important than the sales in the rest of the world... Because I guess that having more consoles solds is good to atract developers, right? So having one 360 sold in US where people will generaly buy 6 games is equal selling 6 360 in a place that people will buy only 1 game...

So as I prefer US games over JAPAN games I choose the 360 and It's doing just fine...
eddy_of_york

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 eddy_of_york
Member since 2005 • 1676 Posts

Red rings is no biggie and I got my console repaired within 6 days just last week. Games aren't much cheaper on the pc. I don't have an hdtv. I play local with my friends or I prioritize local matches if I want them. I dont pay 50 dollars a month...I payed about 30 bucks and got about 19 months out of that because I have a brain. The 360 is for me, my borther, and my freinds....thats family for me.

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
Let this be a joke post, im not saying that I think the 360 will win, but your post was pure retardedness.
Brettheman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Brettheman12
Member since 2007 • 149 Posts

Its $50 a YEAR, not a month.

You don't need an HDTV.

Its not a hassle to play LAN. Its actually really fun and the best on the 360.

There are plenty of family games on the 360. You could say that there isn't enough shooters on the Wii too.

The Wii is in first place sales wise...ok, but its isn't even close to the 360 games wise which is the most important thing.

Games make a console not sales.

Gta3-fan334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gta3-fan334
Member since 2004 • 1499 Posts

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]The 360 has had an outstanding year. I have had incredible amounts of fun with it. I think in the long run the PS3 will be the longer lasting console providing more AAA exclusive experiences.[/QUOTE]

Right.....:roll:

Avatar image for credibilityzero
credibilityzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 credibilityzero
Member since 2007 • 772 Posts

I wonder how the 360 will win if they only sold 13M in two years, another two years and it will be only 26m, is that how consoles considered winning? I don't think so,Is that all 360can do? YES.

PS3 in the other hand will be at least second if not 1st, it has alot of games, alot of features, alot of new big exclusives going to turn out to franchises, you got GTA, we played this game for 11 years, take it for one time lemmings, but we have LA NOIRE which will surpass GTA, Im sure of it, the PS brand made games, made franchises on it's console, 360 brand buys franchises, it will never make games, make franchises like the PS brand does, open your eyes for the truth.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is not even passed the graphics or physics of Gears which is Halo 3, hell, COD4 is far better than Halo 3, people are blinded by marketing, even hardcore gamers are becoming casuals with MS, Halo 3 is average and they all bought it because of silly stunts, silly marketing.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is Massive flop, again, without any hesitation, all lemmings "Let's buy this game, it is 360 exclusive from MS, we are blinded fanboys so we have to buy it".

360 has a game developed almost for two years and everybody who bought it is disappointed by it after playing it which is Bioshock.

Wake up lemmings, do yourselves a favor and don't follow the media.

EDIT: If any one listened to a song by DMX called "It's A KING THING" will know what Im talking about.

Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

-all that is opinion, or completely horrible wrong statistics

you did get the price of xbox live right though, i gotta give you that

Taiko88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Taiko88
Member since 2004 • 1854 Posts

I wonder how the 360 will win if they only sold 13M in two years, another two years and it will be only 26m, is that how consoles considered winning? I don't think so,Is that all 360can do? YES. Ok noobcakes, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK. You are looking into ur magical crystal ball, and guessing, hell the PS3 might only sell 26mill.

PS3 in the other hand will be at least second if not 1st, it has alot of games, alot of features, alot of new big exclusives going to turn out to franchises, you got GTA, we played this game for 11 years, take it for one time lemmings, but we have LA NOIRE which will surpass GTA, Im sure of it, the PS brand made games, made franchises on it's console, 360 brand buys franchises, it will never make games, make franchises like the PS brand does, open your eyes for the truth. You are saying a lot of features and a lot of games, yet the PS3 fails to produce any. The features the PS3 has is the same the 360 has. ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, LA NOIRE being better than GTA, because of writing? Unless you have a crystal ball, come on cow this is low, stop reaching for help. 360 doesn't buy franchises, it gets exclusives such as Ubisoft's Splinter Cell.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is not even passed the graphics or physics of Gears which is Halo 3, hell, COD4 is far better than Halo 3, people are blinded by marketing, even hardcore gamers are becoming casuals with MS, Halo 3 is average and they all bought it because of silly stunts, silly marketing. In case you were wondering ITS CALLED ARTISTIC STYLE. Wow you fail on so many levels.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is Massive flop, again, without any hesitation, all lemmings "Let's buy this game, it is 360 exclusive from MS, we are blinded fanboys so we have to buy it". What does developing for 3 years have to do with a score not doing as other lemmings wanted? I knew it was going to be AA, and everyone flamed me for it, oh well. Plus how is it a "Massive flop" when it scored .5 less than an AAA? A "Massive flop" would be 7.5 or something.

360 has a game developed almost for two years and everybody who bought it is disappointed by it after playing it which is Bioshock. I beg to differ, Bioshock? You have got to be kidding, right? You are just pulling strings now. Honestly, it got 10/10's everywhere even on Gamespot it got a high score, yet you are saying how it was disappointing, come on cow that is just sad. I'd like to see Lair, and R&C, R:FOM, the list keeps going. Plus the PS3 HAS 0 AAA games for 2007, so I wouldn't be talking.

Wake up lemmings, do yourselves a favor and don't follow the media. I think you need to wake up and learn what is fact, and not some dribble a cow would just make up to make the PS3 look cool. The Wii, and 360 are the best choices for this gen, which you choose is up to you. PS2 was awesome last gen, but we are in the now.

EDIT: If any one listened to a song by DMX called "It's A KING THING" will know what Im talking about. Sorry, I'm not gangster.

credibilityzero

You = Fail.

ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
i think 360 in 2nd place becuz of all of its flaws and wii and ps3 tied for 1st.
Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#35 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) -Game Development costs more in this platform. That's where the shiny visuals come from!

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) -Not really. You would be missing out on a great deal of multiplayer features, but it's not essential.

-Chances of your console Red-Ringn' -No argument there. My previous two 360s have fell to the Red Ring.

-You need to have an HDTV -Um....n:|. I play on a standard resolution TV. The games look great anyway.

-It's a hassle to play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags - There's a nice feature where you just sign in as a "Guest". It's pretty easy. You should try it.

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. - Actually, the cost is $50 for 12 MONTHS. Please, read up on something before you post.

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs - Go to your nearest Gamestop, and you should be able to find plenty of family oriented games. As for RTSs, you won't find many of those on consoles at all. At least the 360 has a few.

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones.-The marketplace content is still worldwide. However, certain content will be released when a game launches within that area. Xbox 360s are sold in quite a few countries. Even Columbia.

Those are the reasons why the 360 will never achieve massive popularity that the Wii is currently having. And why it can -at best- get a 2nd place in this generation console race. -Only one of your reasons made sense, that being the Red Ring. Other than that, it's a bunch of misinformed BS.

Im out, because I know some people in here have no legit counter arguments that can save face for 360. KTHXBY-I just showed that your own argument is hardly legit.

You Lose. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

ExilRock

credibilityzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 credibilityzero
[QUOTE="credibilityzero"]

I wonder how the 360 will win if they only sold 13M in two years, another two years and it will be only 26m, is that how consoles considered winning? I don't think so,Is that all 360can do? YES. Ok noobcakes, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK. You are looking into ur magical crystal ball, and guessing, hell the PS3 might only sell 26mill.

PS3 in the other hand will be at least second if not 1st, it has alot of games, alot of features, alot of new big exclusives going to turn out to franchises, you got GTA, we played this game for 11 years, take it for one time lemmings, but we have LA NOIRE which will surpass GTA, Im sure of it, the PS brand made games, made franchises on it's console, 360 brand buys franchises, it will never make games, make franchises like the PS brand does, open your eyes for the truth. You are saying a lot of features and a lot of games, yet the PS3 fails to produce any. The features the PS3 has is the same the 360 has. ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, LA NOIRE being better than GTA, because of writing? Unless you have a crystal ball, come on cow this is low, stop reaching for help. 360 doesn't buy franchises, it gets exclusives such as Ubisoft's Splinter Cell.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is not even passed the graphics or physics of Gears which is Halo 3, hell, COD4 is far better than Halo 3, people are blinded by marketing, even hardcore gamers are becoming casuals with MS, Halo 3 is average and they all bought it because of silly stunts, silly marketing. In case you were wondering ITS CALLED ARTISTIC STYLE. Wow you fail on so many levels.

360 has a game developed over 3 years and it is Massive flop, again, without any hesitation, all lemmings "Let's buy this game, it is 360 exclusive from MS, we are blinded fanboys so we have to buy it". What does developing for 3 years have to do with a score not doing as other lemmings wanted? I knew it was going to be AA, and everyone flamed me for it, oh well. Plus how is it a "Massive flop" when it scored .5 less than an AAA? A "Massive flop" would be 7.5 or something.

360 has a game developed almost for two years and everybody who bought it is disappointed by it after playing it which is Bioshock. I beg to differ, Bioshock? You have got to be kidding, right? You are just pulling strings now. Honestly, it got 10/10's everywhere even on Gamespot it got a high score, yet you are saying how it was disappointing, come on cow that is just sad. I'd like to see Lair, and R&C, R:FOM, the list keeps going. Plus the PS3 HAS 0 AAA games for 2007, so I wouldn't be talking.

Wake up lemmings, do yourselves a favor and don't follow the media. I think you need to wake up and learn what is fact, and not some dribble a cow would just make up to make the PS3 look cool. The Wii, and 360 are the best choices for this gen, which you choose is up to you. PS2 was awesome last gen, but we are in the now.

EDIT: If any one listened to a song by DMX called "It's A KING THING" will know what Im talking about. Sorry, I'm not gangster.

Taiko88

You = Fail.

1- Im not a dreamer or a magician, the sales of 360 will decrease in fact, this year with it's best offering (Halo 3), the Wii out sell it and it didn't move consoles, it was almost 13m, now it is 13.4 or something like that, what magic or mircale will make it sell 120m in the next two years? nothing.

2- Let me tell you this, did you see a cow beg for a 360 game? I don't think so, it is the other way around, Sony doesn't care about 360 exclusives, MS do, they have to play dirty to get games, they don't make games, even with all the PS exclusives lost, the PS3 will do better in time, LA NOIRE will make it big time success like GTA..

3- Im not only talking about graphics ( which is obviously better in GeOW and COD4), Im talking about gameplay also.

4- It is massive flop because Bioware lied to fans, it is not a perfect game, all the time laggy and slowly moves, am I right?

5- I think alot of lemmings disagree with you, they are disappointed because of the repetitive, lack of different enemies and no gameover.

6- My point is solid as a rock, if you have the time to concentrate to what Im talking about, maybe you didn't make this weak comments.

7- DMX is the best rapper alive.

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts
HDTV & Internet not required- only if u want to enhance the experience- sheesh next ull be saying surround sound is required.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

I mean, look at this:

-Games are always 60$ (witch no matter how you spin it, it's just too much) I never get games for full price, they are at least 2 quids cheaper, got orange box for £38, cod4 for £36 and AC for £35 + if you wait just a week the price usually drops...you can already get PGR4 for £30...im in uk btw

-You need to have an internet connection (and a fast one at that) For multiplayer ofcourse you do :|

-Chances of your console Red-Ringn' yeah....but mine hasnt

-You need to have an HDTV i dont have HDTV but i still get to enjoy awesome looking games

-It's a hassle to play local multiplayer games because of the stupid gamertags not really, once you know what u r doing its pretty easy

-50$ a month to play online = mayor flaw and alienates lot of casuals that just want to be able to play an online multiplayer games from once in a while. meh i only pay £5 a month

-Too many Mature rated games, and too many fps's. Not enough famiy games, WRPGs or RTSs RTS on consoles? lol and 360 has plenty of RPGs

-It's not sold in the entire world. Only a few countries, an the marketplace goodies are all in US servers not in EU/Asia ones. Real gamer doesnt care about sales

Those are the reasons why the 360 will never achieve massive popularity that the Wii is currently having. And why it can -at best- get a 2nd place in this generation console race. so how many awesome online games Wii have? how many RPGs does it have? how many FPS and sports games?

ExilRock

ur whole post was illegit

dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts
[QUOTE="ExilRock"]

I mean, look at this:

Frostbite24

Your apology is accepted. You're wrong about everything but i forgive your stupidity, it is obvious that you have bought into the Sony propaganda that you do not own yourself but that Sony does. Fight it! Fight it with all your life. You don't have to be stupid forever.

I think he's drinking the Nintendo kool-aid, not the Sony brand. He is right about one thing, the JRPG need. That doesn't mean that all or most 360 owners want them, but the one's that do could use more.

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
Half of your theories are skwed....but I still don't think it has a chance in hell of winning
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

A. banned

B. owned worse then wok7

Mythbuster4ever

Who's wok7 and how was he owned? Link please?!!

I love seeing ownage.

Lemmywinks_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lemmywinks_360
Member since 2007 • 1996 Posts
[QUOTE="Mythbuster4ever"]

A. banned

B. owned worse then wok7

manningbowl135

Who's wok7 and how was he owned? Link please?!!

I love seeing ownage.

wok7 said something like the pc doesn't do hd, i can't fully remember what he said.

Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Perception1
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts

Half of those things are on the PS3 as well :|Sim_genius

Lol noticed that, and did you burn a 360 game after the Mass Effect review?

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
[QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="credibilityzero"]

credibilityzero

You = Fail.

1- Im not a dreamer or a magician, the sales of 360 will decrease in fact, this year with it's best offering (Halo 3), the Wii out sell it and it didn't move consoles, it was almost 13m, now it is 13.4 or something like that, what magic or mircale will make it sell 120m in the next two years? nothing.

2- Let me tell you this, did you see a cow beg for a 360 game? I don't think so, it is the other way around, Sony doesn't care about 360 exclusives, MS do, they have to play dirty to get games, they don't make games, even with all the PS exclusives lost, the PS3 will do better in time, LA NOIRE will make it big time success like GTA..

3- Im not only talking about graphics ( which is obviously better in GeOW and COD4), Im talking about gameplay also.

4- It is massive flop because Bioware lied to fans, it is not a perfect game, all the time laggy and slowly moves, am I right?

5- I think alot of lemmings disagree with you, they are disappointed because of the repetitive, lack of different enemies and no gameover.

6- My point is solid as a rock, if you have the time to concentrate to what Im talking about, maybe you didn't make this weak comments.

1. prove it otherwise shut up.

2. prove it. GTA will be a big blow for sony as casuals will see this game on a cheaper console. La Noire is a new IP that most people outside of here will no nothing about.

3. So you ignore the fact that 360 has some great games proven games at that coming out in 08. Doesn't Fable 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 ring a bell.

4. You obviously haven't played Mass Effect. It runs smoothly for the most part with some hitches here and there. Again you said its about the gameplay and not graphics right. Mass Effects gameplay and story is what defines it not its graphics.

5. I disagree with you in the fact that its not repetitive and the missions are interesting. Not to mention that i'm 14 hours in and barely have gotten started on the main quest.

6. Your comments are basically weak as you have shown you have no experience with games like Mass Effect not to mention you haven't looked at any of the 360's upcoming games for next year.

7. DMX sucks. Kanye West is far better than he ever was.

Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fumpa
Member since 2003 • 3307 Posts

I stopped reading at 50$ a month, it's 50 a year. Sorry you lose.cleotis_max

You got that far? I had to go back and take a look at the post to find that.

I mean, look at this:

ExilRock

bah, grow up man. time to shelve your teddy bear and your rubber ducky. be a man and start stepping up and enjoying next generation gaming.

i like the Wii, but i certainly won't claim that the 360 (or PS3) sucks because they "need to have an HDTV" (which they don't) and try to sell it off as a weakness. That's so dumb. You're basically arguing against better looking games. To word it differently, you could've said "360 sucks because the games look way better than they do on the Wii".

Too many mature rated games? Do you still sleep with a night light? Stop being a girly man. There are tons of games taht aren't mature rated.

xSiKsHoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xSiKsHoT
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
TC= EPIC FAIL
NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts
wow i stopped at $50 a month. The TC is either 11, retarded, or both.
credibilityzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 credibilityzero
[QUOTE="credibilityzero"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="credibilityzero"]

sirk1264

You = Fail.

1. prove it otherwise shut up.

2. prove it. GTA will be a big blow for sony as casuals will see this game on a cheaper console. La Noire is a new IP that most people outside of here will no nothing about.

3. So you ignore the fact that 360 has some great games proven games at that coming out in 08. Doesn't Fable 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 ring a bell.

4. You obviously haven't played Mass Effect. It runs smoothly for the most part with some hitches here and there. Again you said its about the gameplay and not graphics right. Mass Effects gameplay and story is what defines it not its graphics.

5. I disagree with you in the fact that its not repetitive and the missions are interesting. Not to mention that i'm 14 hours in and barely have gotten started on the main quest.

6. Your comments are basically weak as you have shown you have no experience with games like Mass Effect not to mention you haven't looked at any of the 360's upcoming games for next year.

7. DMX sucks. Kanye West is far better than he ever was.

1- Shut up is a word bigger than you, and you didn't answer the question or my point so actually you are the one who didn't talk, but I'll prove that PS3 at least will sell more than 360, here is why: DMC4, GTA4, FFXIII, FFVXIII, MGS4, LBP, RE5, RE:FOM 2, MotorStorm 2, TEKKEN 6, GT5, Street Fighter 4, WKS, KZ2, HAZE, GOD3, LA NOIRE, I can go on with the list, as for multi platforms mentioned above, developers will be shocked by how much the difference between sales for the PS3 and 360, PS3 will sell more for these multi-platforms, they all will learn a lesson to not sell out from some brand that made these games as famous today.

2- PS brand is a proven console to deliever the best games in history, LA NOIRE is a crime based game from Rockstar who did GTA, it is the same atmosphere as GTA, yet, different, full of features and new ideas, but in different time line and it is a exclusive game for the PS3, any exclusive game for any console make developers more in depth with the console for coding...etc.

Look at games like Heavenly sword, Uncharted and R&C, they are all top notch games and it is only the 1st-2nd generation of games for PS3, point 3 will be more prove for point 2.

3- Do you really believe this two games made a name for themselves out this site? lol, I don't think so, go ask casuals, they will know what the PS brand made, it made these games famous ( this is further proof for point 2) , MGS, FF, GT, GTA, DMC, RE, Silent Hill, God of War, TEKKEN, Soul edge( now Soul Caliber), NFS, PES, SmackDown, Def Jam, ICO, SOTC, Chrono Cross, Tales, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicot, Spyro, Jak&Daxter, R&C, Legend of Dragoon, Summoner, Onimusha, I can go on with list to prove YOU wrong,

4- keep kidding yourself, I saw it how it plays, it is like playing online with a dial up connection ( which is impossible btw), I thought PS3 is the only console having framerate issues, play your laggy flop, even the most laggy PS3 game is not like laggy flop.

5- How is it not repetitive? you keep killing big daddies, after that "Harvest or rescue", kill splicers, run and gun, no gameover, noe worry for health, kill big daddy, then. "harvest or rescue".

6- Can you read my mind or what? if I don't know what is going on for each system, I couldn't start this.

7- DMX is the best, he will crush Kanye with one punch line.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
I think I'll keep mine anyways.