Sony's E3 happened and we were all there.

• 172 results
#151 Posted by StormyJoe (7798 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:

@StormyJoe: 😂 I see you’re an idiot that can’t seem to separate your personal opinion from reality. No one gives a shit whether you want to play FF or not, you don’t represent everyone. Your opinion of the game has no effect on the hype of the game with the masses. You are one lemming out of the millions of gamers out there, the game will sell many millions without you.

Obviously you care...

Hey, have fun hyping that multiplat for the next year.

#152 Posted by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

I won't be waiting - I don't like FF games and will not play FF7 regardless of what platform it's on. How many times do I have to say that before it sinks in?

Well you are the one bringing its multiplatform status which isn't even confirmed,so you care enough.

#153 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -

@StormyJoe: It hasn’t even been confirmed multiplat yet, your meltdown is complete 🤣.

#154 Edited by BoxRekt (1190 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:

@StormyJoe: It hasn’t even been confirmed multiplat yet, your meltdown is complete 🤣.

lol lems are hurting for finding out they really had no new games to get hyped for after E3. After getting fooled by Phil Spencer AGAIN with all of that, "14 new first party games" nonsense they're on pins and needles.

They're still stinging from the butthurt of disappointment that was MS's E32019.

So of course he's going to be ass hurt when someone brings up another AAA Sony game shown with real GAMEPLAY that's coming out with no xbox version in sight LMAO.

Give the no games having xbot a break Goku, he's on the verge.

#155 Edited by Calvincfb (1186 posts) -

@StormyJoe: that doesn't make any difference. It's still a more popular title than any Xbox game.

#156 Edited by StormyJoe (7798 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:

I certainly am not having a meltdown... unless you mean by "meltdown" that I am "LMFAO at you cows".

@boxrekt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

lol lems are hurting for finding out they really had no new games to get hyped for after E3. After getting fooled by Phil Spencer AGAIN with all of that, "14 new first party games" nonsense they're on pins and needles.

They're still stinging from the butthurt of disappointment that was MS's E32019.

So of course he's going to be ass hurt when someone brings up another AAA Sony game shown with real GAMEPLAY that's coming out with no xbox version in sight LMAO.

Umm... a lot of games were shown for the XBox. Lego Forza, Elden Ring, Bleeding Edge, Gears 5, Halo Infinite, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts 2...

#157 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -
@boxrekt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

🤣 On top of that, Phil says he doesn't care about console sales anymore, TLHBO!

@StormyJoe said:
@son-goku7523 said:

I certainly am not having a meltdown... unless you mean by "meltdown" that I am "LMFAO at you cows".

😂 Oh, but you are. You're visibly upset and shook by FF7's hype and the lack of hype for MS' mediocre games.

#158 Edited by StormyJoe (7798 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:
@boxrekt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

@StormyJoe said:
@son-goku7523 said:

😂 Oh, but you are. You're visibly upset and shook by FF7's hype and the lack of hype for MS' mediocre games.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh, you actually made me spit up my coffee with that one. No dude, I don't care about FF games. I just think it's funny that you and a few other cows are make a huge deal over a remake of a 20 year old game that will be multiplat (btw, other threads on the first page in this forum talk about FF being "first on PS4" not "exclusive to PS4"; so you and the other super-mooers on this thread are apparently in the minority).

Did you read what he said? For the last several gens, the money has been in the games (software) not the console (hardware). MS is building an XBox ecosystem. So yeah, console sales are less important than getting people on the ecosystem.

#159 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -
@StormyJoe said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@boxrekt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

@StormyJoe said:
@son-goku7523 said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh, you actually made me spit up my coffee with that one. No dude, I don't care about FF games. I just think it's funny that you and a few other cows are make a huge deal over a remake of a 20 year old game that will be multiplat (btw, other threads on the first page in this forum talk about FF being "first on PS4" not "exclusive to PS4"; so you and the other super-mooers on this thread are apparently in the minority).

Did you read what he said? For the last several gens, the money has been in the games (software) not the console (hardware). MS is building an XBox ecosystem. So yeah, console sales are less important than getting people on the ecosystem.

😂🤣🤣 There it is little lem, let out all your feelings....

Loading Video...

#160 Edited by lundy86_4 (53076 posts) -

@StormyJoe, don't bother engaging with Quadknight. Arguments with alts are rarely fruitful lol.

#161 Posted by StormyJoe (7798 posts) -

@son-goku7523: So sad. Nothing else to say, so you start trolling... them tears, they are so sweet.

#162 Edited by dotWithShoes (5534 posts) -

@Livecommander said:

It was smart and saved a lot of money. It's also a good comeback for the people who criticized the non gaming aspects of there presentation last year.

Sony basically just showed those critics they can steal the show without even appearing at all.

Imagine if Sony had their own theater close to e3 like ms does

People criticized their non gaming aspects of their show last year, this year they had even less.

#163 Edited by Raining51 (1011 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Nice fantasy you're living in. What color is the sky in your world?

Nothing is proven we're just at the beginning of a new cycle and I'm thinking video games is just starting to attract the really crazy types AKA normal people.

Video games started with like deranged military otaku and the US government as far as I Know.... so basically we're just going from most massive subculture ever to possibly Randy and Wendy and Main Street

And we all know how crazy they are in the first place so...

Like I'm amazed no one talked about the Walmart thing... thats' like 100% usda/grade A actually just America suddenly being interested in video games... that's something

IMO.

UP until now it's jsut been a chicken/dog fiht fight with a lot of betting to be very crass .

#164 Edited by Litchie (23852 posts) -

Another "Sony won without even being there" thread from a sad ass Sony fanboy? How many do we need? I get that you have to damage control, but this is overkill.

#165 Posted by dagubot (1297 posts) -

Final Fantasy VII Remake is most definitely coming to other platforms; especially PC. Same with Final Fantasy XV and every other version of Final Fantasy before that.

#166 Posted by freedomfreak (51180 posts) -

FF7 is episodic gaming handled by square enix and Death Stranding gameplay looked terrible. But I'm glad Sony wasn't there. Their E3 is terribly overrated.

#167 Posted by I_P_Daily (11650 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Box (aka as casharmy aka cashangry) got rekt AGAIN.

You and son of quacknight might just be the 2 biggest self ownage cows on here lol.

#168 Posted by SaltSlasher (1068 posts) -

They sucking ass so next time they can get the exclusive interview that Wired got.

Everyone knows FFVIIR is coming to all platforms, its just lame ass Sony policy to only announce games as theres, unlike Xbox who let you know if just a launch exclusive or not, so you don't have to play that stupid guessing game for 6 months only for it to come.

#169 Posted by cainetao11 (36543 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:
@Shewgenja said:

https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/11/playstation-e3-ps5-death-stranding-ffvii/

The gist of it is this:

Sony bagged a strong E3 without needing the stage for themselves. The biggest games with the loudest fanfare are headed to the PS4 and no subtle nuance changes that material fact.

Was it cocky, bold, shrewd, or overconfident? That, is all up for debate. What isn't up for debate is that they ran the table on E3 without you noticing.

"What isn't up for debate is that they ran the table on E3 without you noticing" LMFAO! Dude, that is serious weaksauce. So, the PS4 won E3 because of multi-plats? HA HA HA!!!!

LMAO This place

#171 Posted by StormyJoe (7798 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@StormyJoe, don't bother engaging with Quadknight. Arguments with alts are rarely fruitful lol.

I believe you!

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
#172 Posted by ___gamemaster__ (2665 posts) -

i havent watch e3 at all. but the amount of hype for ff7r is insane. its all over youtube and facebook. though what im excited about is the ff8 remaster. i look forward on playing it on my switch.

#173 Posted by Raining51 (1011 posts) -

WE were