Sony's best selling exclusive fails to dent top 10 sales list.

#151 Edited by lundy86_4 (53634 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@boxrekt said:

They've become extremely toxic.

They hate everything in gaming that's not associated with making MSSony money. It's not even about games with them. It's all about MS Sony profits.

It's like a sick cult.

Funny how it works both ways

Expect GIFs and sentences that largely amount to gibberish...

#152 Posted by MonsieurX (39180 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@boxrekt said:

They hate everything in gaming that's not associated with making MSSony money. It's not even about games with them. It's all about MS Sony profits.

It's like a sick cult.

Funny how it works both ways

Expect GIFs and sentences that largely amount to gibberish...

Meanwhile, sheeps living peacefuly in their corner

#153 Posted by NoodleFighter (10458 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Until the next major Nintendo exclusive comes out and outperforms the Playstation exclusive of the year in reception and sales and the cows no longer pretend to be their ally and go rabid on them.

#154 Posted by MonsieurX (39180 posts) -
@NoodleFighter said:

@MonsieurX: Until the next major Nintendo exclusive comes out and outperforms the Playstation exclusive of the year in reception and sales and the cows no longer pretend to be their ally and go rabid on them.

They're all 20 years old rehashes, 0 value. You know it

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#155 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4905 posts) -
@boxrekt said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

MS is just one more gen from going third party full-stop if they come out with another failbox. The tears will flow like a summer's rain then. Not that I'm not enjoying how sad threads like this are now.

They hate everything in gaming that's not associated with making MS money. It's not even about games with them. It's all about MS profits.

The sad part is, they don't even care if they don't get any good games out the deal.

It's like a sick cult.

Now that MS pissed on them by taking away their exclusives and offering xbox games everywhere, they want to drag everything in the gaming industry down with them to share their misery.

And the funny part is, MS isn't even making a profit from Xbox. It's this sad lame thing they keep on life support because they're too prideful to call it quits against smaller competitors who do this better. The main thing Xbots are hyping now is Game Pass, because they want to play all of MS's big new releases for just pennies. How does that make them much better than the pirates they always keep crowing about?

Xbox is going to be another gen of poor decisions and lems getting the rug yanked out from under them again and again when MS decides something isn't working. Xbox is a black hole to gaming right now, and people keep enabling them.

#156 Posted by jaydan (2389 posts) -
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boxrekt said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

MS is just one more gen from going third party full-stop if they come out with another failbox. The tears will flow like a summer's rain then. Not that I'm not enjoying how sad threads like this are now.

They hate everything in gaming that's not associated with making MS money. It's not even about games with them. It's all about MS profits.

The sad part is, they don't even care if they don't get any good games out the deal.

It's like a sick cult.

Now that MS pissed on them by taking away their exclusives and offering xbox games everywhere, they want to drag everything in the gaming industry down with them to share their misery.

And the funny part is, MS isn't even making a profit from Xbox. It's this sad lame thing they keep on life support because they're too prideful to call it quits against smaller competitors who do this better. The main thing Xbots are hyping now is Game Pass, because they want to play all of MS's big new releases for just pennies. How does that make them much better than the pirates they always keep crowing about?

Xbox is going to be another gen of poor decisions and lems getting the rug yanked out from under them again and again when MS decides something isn't working. Xbox is a black hole to gaming right now, and people keep enabling them.

That's probably the dumbest question I've read all day. One option is a paid service provided by one of the largest corporations and the other is criminal conduct.

#157 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -

@jaydan said:

That's probably the dumbest question I've read all day. One option is a paid service provided by one of the largest corporations and the other is criminal conduct.

Sony fannies have become the extremist on the forum. Trying to reason with them is waste and the stupidity is astronomical.

#158 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4905 posts) -
@jaydan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

And it's turning people into bums. I, like many others, literally have no inkling to give MS full price for a new first party game when they offer it for $2 on GP. How the hell is that sustainable for MS over any period of time to keep Xbox relevant? They offer this service, and it's still not really setting the world on fire. GP is a Hail Mary attempt by MS to spoil the well for their competition, but it's only going to backfire on them in the end.

Hell, they're losing revenue now, even after putting all the "gaming" divisions together at MS and calling them Xbox Game Studios to fluff the numbers. They're running out of schemes, and things aren't going to get much better.

#159 Posted by BaelNergal (570 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@NoodleFighter said:

They're all 20 years old rehashes, 0 value. You know it

It's working for them, though.

#160 Edited by jaydan (2389 posts) -
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@jaydan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

And it's turning people into bums. I, like many others, literally have no inkling to give MS full price for a new first party game when they offer it for $2 on GP. How the hell is that sustainable for MS over any period of time to keep Xbox relevant? They offer this service, and it's still not really setting the world on fire. GP is a Hail Mary attempt by MS to spoil the well for their competition, but it's only going to backfire on them in the end.

Hell, they're losing revenue now, even after putting all the "gaming" divisions together at MS and calling them Xbox Game Studios to fluff the numbers. They're running out of schemes, and things aren't going to get much better.

No wonder you cows are so repulsive towards lemmings - you think they're criminals.

I can guarantee: if Sony ever offered a comparable service that let Playstation owners play newly released games at a penny's price, all you cows would rejoice over how ambitious and game-changing it would be.

How many bums do you personally know that are also Xbox One owners?

#161 Edited by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Lol this thread is the best lems got. Man MS needs to start releasing games like yesterday...

It's like a sick cult.

And how many sales threads/posts do you cows make?

I rest my case.

#162 Edited by jaydan (2389 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Lol this thread is the best lems got. Man MS needs to start releasing games like yesterday...

It's like a sick cult.

I rest my case.

Lmao, and are lem's really hellbent over sales? Last I checked, Xbox One is in last place this gen. If lems really cared that much about sales as the cows are fantasizing, then why didn't you guys jump ship long ago? Oh yeah, that's because you aren't caring about sales as much as cows are illustrating.

#163 Edited by BenjaminBanklin (4905 posts) -

@jaydan said:

No wonder you cows are so repulsive towards lemmings - you think they're criminals.*

I can guarantee: if Sony ever offered a comparable service that let Playstation owners play newly released games at a penny's price, all you cows would rejoice over how ambitious and game-changing it would be.**

How many bums do you personally know that are also Xbox One owners?***

*1) Judging from the rogues gallery around here, they're certainly a bunch of reprobates

**2) Sony's not offering this because they don't have trouble selling their first-party software. I know I'll buy them at full price if they're good, same as it's always been. Same for Nintendo platforms

***3)

#164 Edited by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Zero_epyon said:

It's like a sick cult.

I rest my case.

Lmao, and are lem's really hellbent over sales? Last I checked, Xbox One is in last place this gen. If lems really cared that much about sales as the cows are fantasizing, then why didn't you guys jump ship long ago? Oh yeah, that's because you aren't caring about sales as much as cows are illustrating.

There are lems that care about sales (not me & not many) but yeah nowhere near as much as the cows are portraying it. In fact cows play the sales of games way more on here than they actual play those games on their PS4's.

#165 Posted by R-Gamer (443 posts) -

@sealionact: Considering the Arkham games all sold very well that kinda kills your argument about Spiderman sales not being impressive.

#166 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@jaydan said:

There are lems that care about sales (not me & not many) but yeah nowhere near as much as the cows are portraying it. In fact cows play the sales of games way more on here than they actual play those games on their PS4's.

You're half right.

We Sony fans buy and play our games (far more than xbox fans) that's why we still have them.

But Sony fans do care about sales (consoles and games) as opposed to xbox fans who have switched from hyping sales to hyping MS's *profits* and *revenue* from services to reaching 2 billion cell phone gamers.

The huge difference between Sony fans hyping sales and xbox guys MS's money is the reason why sales (games and consoles) were ever hyped in the first place.

So yes, both fans hype a companies money in one way or another, but the reason why makes the difference.

Hint: it has to do with games and something traditional console providers have always done (Sony/Nintendo/Sega), but something that MS clearly doesn't feel obligated to follow.

#167 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -
When third party games out sells exclusives.
When third party games out sells exclusives.

#168 Posted by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@Pedro said:
When PS4 exclusives break multiplatform sales records.
When PS4 exclusives break multiplatform sales records.

#169 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -
When exclusives are outsold by multiplats.
When exclusives are outsold by multiplats.

#170 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jaydan said:

You're half right.

We Sony fans buy and play our games (far more than xbox fans) that's why we still have them.

But Sony fans do care about sales (consoles and games) as opposed to xbox fans who have switched from hyping sales to hyping MS's *profits* and *revenue* from services to reaching 2 billion cell phone gamers.

The huge difference between Sony fans hyping sales and xbox guys MS's money is the reason why sales (games and consoles) were ever hyped in the first place.

So yes, both fans hype a companies money in one way or another, but the reason why makes the difference.

Hint: it has to do with games and something traditional console providers have always done (Sony/Nintendo/Sega), but something that MS clearly doesn't feel obligated to follow.

Name one of Sony's first party games you've played for more than 100hrs because you have been talking about Sony's first party on here for years when you were cashangry (alts in between) and now boxrekthimself.

We all know Sony's first party are run & done games, heck Sony's first party tries to create longevity by releasing a "harder" difficulty months after release LOL.

I've played the Forza games this gen (6 in total) for a total of 1,251 hours (and average of 208hrs per game) and counting, you can't even compete with that with all of Sony's first party games combined lol.

Stay rekt, boxrekt there cashangry.

Have a nice day :)

#171 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -

@i_p_daily: He doesn't play games he watches them and no one watches movies games for hundreds of hours.

#172 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

Spider-Man on PS4 was one of the top 10 best-selling games in June 2019, best-selling superhero game of all time

Here are the June 2019 game sales rankings (based on dollar sales, not units):

1. Super Mario Maker 2*
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
  3. Mortal Kombat 11
  4. Grand Theft Auto V
  5. Minecraft***
  6. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
  7. Marvel's Spider-Man
  8. NBA 2K19
  9. Mario Kart 8*
  10. Days Gone
  11. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
  12. Red Dead Redemption II
  13. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*
  14. MLB 19: The Show
  15. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII**
  16. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  17. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe*
  18. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
  19. Super Mario Party*
  20. God of War (2018)

https://www.androidcentral.com/june-2019-npd

When xbox games are on every platform and still can't grab a single spot on NPD...

#173 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@Pedro said:

@i_p_daily: He doesn't play games he watches them and no one watches movies games for hundreds of hours.

I was just humouring him before I crushed him lol.

#174 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -
  1. Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. Minecraft***
  5. Marvel's Spider-Man

The meltdown you have when Spiderman is ousted by 4 multiplats
#175 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:

You're half right.

Name one of Sony's first party games you've played for more than 100hrs because you have been talking about Sony's first party on here for years when you were cashangry (alts in between) and now boxrekthimself.

We all know Sony's first party are run & done games, heck Sony's first party tries to create longevity by releasing a "harder" difficulty months after release LOL.

I've played the Forza games this gen (6 in total) for a total of 1,251 hours (and average of 208hrs per game) and counting, you can't even compete with that with all of Sony's first party games combined lol.

What a meltdown,

I guess you figured out xbox has no games and you wanted to vent your frustration out on me. Sorry, you need to address MS to help you with your no games situation.

@Pedro said:

Sony and Nintendo fans are the only console fans who actually play games. That's why we're the ones who still get AAA exclusives content.

All xbox fanboys do it talk about how they hate Sony games, and when your hyped up xbox games do release you frauds don't buy them because you guys aren't gamers. You're just in this to cheerlead for MS's money like corporate slaves.

#176 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@Pedro said:
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. Minecraft***
  5. Marvel's Spider-Man

I'd be surprised if he actually bought Spider-Man.

#177 Posted by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

Marvel’s Spider-Man Beat an Old Favorite to Become the Best-Selling Superhero Game Ever

• Marvel’s Spider-Man***
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • LEGO Batman
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  • Spider-Man: The Movie
  • Spider-Man: The Movie 2
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Injustice 2

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/07/18/spider-man-ps4-best-selling-superhero-game-ever/#lhK2leTjXpwjVwTe.99

When PS4 exclusives destroy multiplats across multiple generations in less than 1 year...

#178 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -

@boxrekt: Still pissed that my statement is true? Don't be mad at me because people bought more units of multiplatform games.

#179 Edited by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:

You're half right.

What a meltdown,

I guess you figured out xbox has no games and you wanted to vent your frustration out on me. Sorry, you need to address MS to help you with your no games situation.

@Pedro said:

Sony and Nintendo fans are the only console fans who actually play games. That's why we're the ones who still get AAA exclusives content.

All xbox fanboys do it talk about how they hate Sony games, and when your hyped up xbox games do release you frauds don't buy them because you guys aren't gamers. You're just in this to cheerlead for MS's money like corporate slaves.

Damn cashangry you got owned.

The fact you have to resort to a meltdown comment without trying to match my comment with your own played times on the games you've played, and couldn't even name 1 game of Sony's first party that you have played for 100hrs or more is hilarious :)

Quick tip: Play more games and talk less about them that way you might be able to keep up baby gamer lol.

#180 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. Minecraft***
  5. Marvel's Spider-Man

You'd probably also be surprised that people on other consoles actually want the platform provider to deliver a diverse selection AAA quality games throughout the entire generation to play...

but it's hard to related to the thought process of someone who is 95% MS corporate shill and 5% Forza fakeboy 0% gamer.

#181 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Except you're not a gamer, there is no reason for me to try to counter your angry and deranged post.

You come here and rant about PS4 exclusives just like all the pitiful lemmings in this thread have done to damage control Spiderman being #1 selling super hero game ever made. And when the conversation turns to gaming you default to Forza as your crutch.

Screaming Forza every time someone talks about games doesn't make you a gamer, it actually exposes you as a fraud.

You're a joke.

No one takes you seriously as a gamer. You're just a MS corporate shill pretending to be a gamer to hate on Sony's AAA titles.

#182 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Pedro said:
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Grand Theft Auto V
  4. Minecraft***
  5. Marvel's Spider-Man

You'd probably also be surprised that people on other consoles actually want the platform provider to deliver a diverse selection AAA quality games throughout the entire generation to play...

but it's hard to related to the thought process of someone who is 95% MS corporate shill and 5% Forza fakeboy 0% gamer.

In all your babbling I didn't see you say yes I did buy and play Spider-Man.

As for a shill, damn son I don't shill for MS I just make fun of you cows, and the fact you can't see that is hilarious to me lol.

0% gamer lol, I put forth stats on my play time with the Forza games this gen, you can't even tell us what games you've played and that's because you are the fakeboy gamer, but you're also an alt so it goes with the territory :)

Have a nice gameless day :)

#183 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

@i_p_daily: Except you're not a gamer, there is no reason for me to try to counter your angry and deranged post.

You come here and rant about PS4 exclusives just like all the pitiful lemmings in this thread have done to damage control Spiderman being #1 selling super hero game ever made. And when the conversation turns to gaming you default to Forza as your crutch.

Screaming Forza every time someone talks about games doesn't make you a gamer, it actually exposes you as a fraud.

You're a joke.

No one takes you seriously as a gamer. You're just a MS corporate shill pretending to be a gamer to hate on Sony's AAA titles.

You just nailed yourself with the bolded part.

I'm the one telling you my played stats and your argument is the above, talk about an angry and deranged post.

Did you buy SM, did you play it, and what is your playtime???

can you answer that for me, I mean cows buy games is your claim, now prove it lol.

#184 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -
Still hasn't confirm buying and playing Spiderman. LOL

#185 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@Pedro said:

Where did boxy go???

#186 Posted by sealionact (4084 posts) -

@r-gamer: Where did i say that?

#187 Posted by Pedro (35462 posts) -

I heard he went hiding in a new response thread. 🤣😂

#188 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@Pedro: Well he's confirmed that cows don't always buy Sony's exclusives as he hasn't bought Spider-Man yet he's in here shilling it LOL.

TCHBO :)

#189 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

Can a cow please do a wellness check on boxrekt, because for a guy who has a lot to say, he has suddenly gone quiet. He's disappeared, maybe someone should call search & rescue :(

#190 Posted by VFighter (5123 posts) -

@i_p_daily: LOL, he didn't come back after that did he haha. I'll find him and see of he's alright, maybe he can borrow my copy of Spidey.

#191 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: LOL, he didn't come back after that did he haha. I'll find him and see of he's alright, maybe he can borrow my copy of Spidey.

You actually took something an xbox fanboy made up seriously and accepted it as fact?

You should really know better than that by now.

And coming from a fanboy who says, "but Forza is better than every game on PlayStation 4" I wouldn't expect any Sony or Nintendo fan to seriously indulge these corporate shills requests to prove themselves as gamers when they hate on AAA games because they're not from an American company.

#192 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@vfighter said:

You actually took something an xbox fanboy made up seriously and accepted it as fact?

You should really know better than that by now. And from the fanboy who says, "but Forza is better than every game on PlayStation 4" I wouldn't expect any Sony or nintendo fan to seriously indulge these xbox fanboys who are barely even qualify as gamers.

Well, well, well, fighter I like the idea, and now boxy is back, but not to confirm he owns Spidey even though he's shilling it, but yeah lend it to him, but don't be surprised if he needs your PS4 to play it also :P

#193 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@vfighter said:

You should really know better than that by now. And from the fanboy who says, "but Forza is better than every game on PlayStation 4" I wouldn't expect any Sony or nintendo fan to seriously indulge these xbox fanboys who are barely even qualify as gamers.

Well, well, well, fighter I like the idea, and now boxy is back, but not to confirm he owns Spidey even though he's shilling it, but yeah lend it to him, but don't be surprised if he needs your PS4 to play it also :P

lol just because a delusional xbox fan corporate shill makes up facts in his head, it doesn't mean anything in reality.

Tell me why you're on a video game board if you hate all games except one franchise?

Every topic your in you claim to be a "racing game fanboy"and you deflect to Forza in every topic as your reason for loving xbox and hating PlayStation...but GT is considered one of the best racing game sims this gen, yet you rabidly bash it in every topic. Why?

Why do you hate on one of the best games in the genre of games you claim to love?

You're a fraud.

MclarenMaster18 is the only poster on this board who qualifies to call himself a racing game fanboy, but then again he actually loves all high quality racing games (Forza and GT) and doesn't shill for one game based on the company who made it.

Your 1 crutch in arguments about games you claim to love exposes you as a fake gamer.

#194 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:
@boxrekt said:
@vfighter said:

lol just because a delusional xbox fan corporate shill makes up facts in his head, it doesn't mean anything in reality.

Tell me why you're on a video game board if you aren't a real gamer?

Every topic your in you claim to be a "racing game fan" and you deflect to Forza in every topic as you reason for loving xbox and hating PlayStation...yet GT is universally considered the best console sim racer and you mindlessly bash it.

Why do you hate on one of the best games in the genre of games you claim to love?

You're a fraud.

MclarenMaster18 is the only poster on this board who qualifies to call himself a racing game fanboy, but then again he actually loves all high quality racing games (Forza and GT) and doesn't shill for a game specific game based on the company who made it.

Your 1 crutch in arguments about games you claim to love exposes you as a liar.

You wanna talk shill, well you have been asked multiple times in this thread if you own Spider-Man as you have been SHILLING it in this very thread, and instead of answering the question you deflect which everyone on here knows its a tactic to not man up and says you don't own it, and yet you call me a shill.

I owned a PS1 & 2 and owned GT games but the series went downhill in quality, and why does a racing game fan have to like every game in the genre? People can like GT and think Forza is shit and that's their opinion, its a not like one like them all scenario.

You need to stop calling people shill & fanboys because you are the biggest one here.

Lastly this is SW and I like to make fun of cows by making fun of Sony because you take offense to it like someone insulted your mother, you're an emotional poster, and have been banned here before cashangry because of it, you need to chill the **** out.

So do you own Spider-Man boxy or are you going to deflect again?

#195 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

You wanna talk shill, well you have been asked multiple times in this thread if you own Spider-Man ...

lol NO..YOU...asked me if I owned Spiderman!

You don't qualify to ask that question as a verified fakeboy.

@i_p_daily said:

...why does a racing game fan have to like every game in the genre? People can like GT and think Forza is shit and that's their opinion, its a not like one like them all scenario.

I never said you had to "like" every game in the genre...but you don't even play GT Sport! Never mind that, you don't even own a PS4 to have tried it.

Not only do you not like GT, you BASH it...having never played it! Racing game fan!? LMFAO I think not.

This is where your, "I'm a racing game fan" deflection when talking about games comes back to bite you in the ass.

YOUR ARGUMENTS SHOW YOU'RE NOT A RACING GAME FAN! You're a xbox fanboy and nothing more.

If you didn't claim to be such a huge racing game fan no one would bat an eye at you saying you think GT is "shit" but you DO claim to be a huge racing game fan, so that's why it's easy identify you as a liar and dismiss your opinions.

@i_p_daily said:

You need to stop calling people shill & fanboys because you are the biggest one here.

You need to stop claiming to be a racing game fanboy and then contradicting yourself, problem solved.

@i_p_daily said:

Lastly this is SW and I like to make fun of cows by making fun of Sony because you take offense to it like someone insulted your mother, you're an emotional poster, and have been banned here before cashangry because of it, you need to chill the **** out.

So...you lie about being a racing game fan because you think it it makes Sony fans upset?

Now you're angry that I won't bother proving myself to someone who has identified himself as a complete fraud using a phony racing game persona?

Blame yourself for being a failure as a fakeboy. Claiming to be a "racing game fan"doesn't work when your posting only show you arguing, "I'm a loyal xbox fanatic".

@i_p_daily said:

I'll answer if your question if you prove you're actually racing game fan and not just a MS shill.

When was the last time you made a post on racing games that wasn't just you trying to argue Forza >> (some Playstation exclusive)?

When was the last time you made a thread about a racing game that wasn't about forza or another playstation exclusive (a system you don't own)?

Show me you're actually a "racing game fan" like you claim to be and prove to me that you deserve for me a respond to a question you ask me about the games I own or play.

#196 Posted by MonsieurX (39180 posts) -

The meltdown is real

#197 Posted by SecretPolice (35358 posts) -

Yikes..

lol :P

#198 Posted by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@boxrekt said:

@i_p_daily said:

I'll answer if your question if you prove you're actually racing game fan and not just a MS shill.

When was the last time you made a post on racing games that wasn't just you trying to argue Forza >> (some Playstation exclusive)?

When was the last time you made a thread about a racing game that wasn't about forza or another playstation exclusive (a system you don't own)?

Show me you're actually a "racing game fan" like you claim to be and prove to me that you deserve for me a respond to a question you ask me about the games I own or play.

lol😂 and you're going to have to use a post that you didn't create literally a minute after I asked you this question

@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever:

Racing

Sega Rally

Forza Horizon 3

Forza Motorsport 4

Fighting

Powerstone

Mortal Kombat 2

Fighters Megamix

Beat'em ups

Street of Rage 2

TMNT Hyperstone Heist

Um can't think of one atm

Flying games

Junglestrike

Crimson Skies

Desert Strike

First Person Shooters

Exhumed

L4D

L4D2

Third Person Shooters

Armed & Dangerous

Red Faction Guerrilla

Mercenaries

Action games

Toy Commander

Headhunter

Alan Wake

Horror

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 3

Hack n Slash

Ninja Gaiden (original Xbox version)

Bayonetta

Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox 360)

Platformers

Sonic 2

Sonic 3

Sonic Adventures

RPG

Skies of Arcadia

Shinning Force 2

Grandia 2

Vehicular combat

Vigilante 8

Street Racer

First Sonic kart game from last gen

I could go on but I won't and if you asked the same question tomorrow my list would be different, hopefully that makes you happy ghosts, I await your critique of my games lol.

#199 Posted by I_P_Daily (12334 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@i_p_daily said:

You wanna talk shill, well you have been asked multiple times in this thread if you own Spider-Man ...

lol NO..YOU...asked me if I owned Spiderman!

You don't qualify to ask that question as a verified fakeboy.

@i_p_daily said:

...why does a racing game fan have to like every game in the genre? People can like GT and think Forza is shit and that's their opinion, its a not like one like them all scenario.

I never said you had to "like" every game in the genre...but you don't even play GT Sport! Never mind that, you don't even own a PS4 to have tried it.

Not only do you not like GT, you BASH it...having never played it! Racing game fan!? LMFAO I think not.

This is where your, "I'm a racing game fan" deflection when talking about games comes back to bite you in the ass.

YOUR ARGUMENTS SHOW YOU'RE NOT A RACING GAME FAN! You're a xbox fanboy and nothing more.

If you didn't claim to be such a huge racing game fan no one would bat an eye at you saying you think GT is "shit" but you DO claim to be a huge racing game fan, so that's why it's easy identify you as a liar and dismiss your opinions.

@i_p_daily said:

You need to stop claiming to be a racing game fanboy and then contradicting yourself, problem solved.

@i_p_daily said:

So...you lie about being a racing game fan because you think it it makes Sony fans upset?

Now you're angry that I won't bother proving myself to someone who has identified himself as a complete fraud using a phony racing game persona?

Blame yourself for being a failure as a fakeboy. Claiming to be a "racing game fan"doesn't work when your posting only show you arguing, "I'm a loyal xbox fanatic".

@i_p_daily said:

All of that meltdown and you won't answer a simple question, but don't worry cashangry I already know the answer as the deflection is real.

The best part that made me laugh my arse off was the "you don't qualify to ask that question as a verified fakeboy"

#200 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

@i_p_daily: actually, I already knew your answer.

Don't try asking other gamers questions about what they own or play fakeboy.

You can't even properly stick to your "I'm a racing game fanboy"shtick on these boards.

You disqualified yourself from the privilege of questioning other people about their gaming.