Sony would consider a bundle with both PS3 and Vita

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="danish-death"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] box art turned me off straight away, also third person games, they make me even more fussy. got really bored of max payne 3 after a few levels, that seemed way too shallow for me. like i said, a lot of games suck this year. borderlands was awesome but gave me big headaches i had to sell it.

I'm.. Super confused. Headache? Due to what? And how does this work with Halo? Not hating here just genuinly asking

see reply above. what do you mean "work with halo"?

Usually if one FPS give you a headache, they all do. I know people that cant play any FPS's because of that.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Heil68
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] see reply above. what do you mean "work with halo"?

Usually if one FPS give you a headache, they all do. I know people that cant play any FPS's because of that.

my dad plays flight sims on the PC and reckons watching my 360 FPS' send him funny with motion sickness. but no, i have never ever had a problem with other games, it was weird. i mean, there might always be people complaining of getting a headache because of XX game, but it was strange that there were. some one said on the forum that the PC version stopped doing it to them when they altered the FOV slider, that option wasn't in the 360 version though. like i said, i am bugged because it was a real fun game, had the super over priced bobblehead collectors edition too.

Damn, you spent £64.99 and didn't even keep it?
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="danish-death"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] box art turned me off straight away, also third person games, they make me even more fussy. got really bored of max payne 3 after a few levels, that seemed way too shallow for me. like i said, a lot of games suck this year. borderlands was awesome but gave me big headaches i had to sell it.

I'm.. Super confused. Headache? Due to what? And how does this work with Halo? Not hating here just genuinly asking

see reply above. what do you mean "work with halo"?

oh just figured it might've had something to do with the colours or something like that so I wondered how you couldn't play a game like borderlands, but Halo:)
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Heil68
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] my dad plays flight sims on the PC and reckons watching my 360 FPS' send him funny with motion sickness. but no, i have never ever had a problem with other games, it was weird. i mean, there might always be people complaining of getting a headache because of XX game, but it was strange that there were. some one said on the forum that the PC version stopped doing it to them when they altered the FOV slider, that option wasn't in the 360 version though. like i said, i am bugged because it was a real fun game, had the super over priced bobblehead collectors edition too.

Damn, you spent £64.99 and didn't even keep it?

tell me about it, like i said, i was really bugged, even taking a shine to a couple of the weapon manufacturers in the game and looking forward to the high level guns etc. i got about £50 for it, so a slight loss, but acceptable as a one off. shouldn't have been so keen to use the dlc codes.

That's not too bad then. In the States GS really puts a knife in you for trade in value.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

I have a better idea. Have actual sex with your PS3 (this shouldn't be a problem since it'll be the closest thing that cows would have as actual action), then your PS3 would be pregnant with a Vita, then 9 months later, you'll get your Vita.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Sounds like a plan. It's about the only thing they can do to move Vita units at this point it seems.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

That sounds... STUPID! That would be like if Nintendo bundled GBA with GameCube.nintendoboy16

It would be optional tho :/ ... i see nothing wrong with it because you can always just buy a PS3 alone or Vita alone but there will also be a bundle with both systems at the same time.

options are good

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

This is crazy and it won't work if it becomes true.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#62 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

unless vita is for free this bundle can gtfo. 500$ for a relic and a handheld with no games is a no no.silversix_

No games? you blind dude??

• Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Ragnarok odessey
  • LBP
  • AC3 ( whole other story than console versio )
  • DJMix
  • Sound shapes
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Disgaea 3
  • Unit13
  • Resistance
  • CoD ( soon )
  • The Last Reward
  • Escape Plan
  • Little Kings Story

and more..how do you call all this "no games"? -_-

personally LBP and uncharted both sold me

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#63 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I think that would be a great idea, but Sony needs to lower memory card prices. Seriously Sony, what the hell?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#64 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

and the price would be 500-600 dollars which is the same price -buying it seperatelly , so still not a win vs wii u

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
For this to go well Sony should get more third party developers to work on cross platform play/remote play because it would suck to only be able to play a handful of first party titles with both systems. Then they should also include a year of psn plus and have good deals for the vita store to go along with the ps3 deals.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts
599 US dollars. :lol:
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#67 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
The central problem with a ps3-vita bundle is that cross play will never be supported on a large scale. What's the purpose in creating this bundle, huge price tag and all, only to have people who bought this bundle not get the software to justify it? Each platform has its own market and its own software so just strengthen those individual products. Sony will not be helped by releasing products with big price tags at this point, even if there is a lot of value in the box. Not only that, but the ps3 is late in its dev cycle. The best way to support ps3-vita cross play is to make vita a more attractive product so that current ps3 owners may get it for cross console play in addition to the other functions.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#68 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
Ditto.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Doesn't sound very practical. _Cadbury_
yeah, it doesnt really make sense. A 3DS/WiiU bundle makes more sense cuz they are both new console, but PS is already old, so what are people going to do when the PS4 comes out?
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Bad idea, no one would buy it.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#72 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
The return of $599?
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
Maybe a Super Slim PS3 with low memory, a Vita, and a copy of PS Allstars, all for $399 (maybe even lower on Black Friday).
Afrikanxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Afrikanxl
Member since 2006 • 1112 Posts

This could be a very good deal for someone who has wine tastes, but with a beer budget for gaming...

if said person doesn't have a Sony systems but was curious... he could get this bundle and Playstation Plus...and just kick back for the year and get free games for BOTH systems...as well as be picky when ever he/she wants a new game. And probebly get discounts on said games.

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts
Awesome. Now you can be disappointed twice in one package! Awww, Sony you shouldn't have.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#76 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]Doesn't sound very practical. finalstar2007

If it does happen then that is one hell of a deal actually.. you get both systems at once and probably a little cheaper than buying both separately... should be a great bundle for those interested in both systems ( if it does happen )

It will happen imo. In order to combat the Wii U