Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 14006 Posts

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: Who does the most complaining about the DS4 on this board...oh yeah Xbox trolls like yourself lol. You might wanna just pack up and leave, your trolling is at an all time low lately.

Are you saying that the battery life is good and not a problem and that the lightbar isn't annoying, and they are not legitimate complaints?

Your trolling is the one at an all time low, I mean imagine being an idiot by stating that EVERYONE of the 106 million are happy with the controller lol.

I speak facts, so get used to those facts or you might as well leave you sooky troll.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 1254 Posts

Hhahahaha. This is a former Xbox fan :

Loading Video...

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 5806 Posts

@i_p_daily: The battery life could be better, but its not the problem trolls like you try to make it out to be. And do people even talk about the light bar anymore?!? Lol, the only "facts" you bring to the table are pathetic overused bait, like your every other post classic "derp you could just watch them on YouTube derp". Face it, your best trolling days are WAY behind you, you're just a broken record now.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29532 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Are you saying that the battery life is good and not a problem and that the lightbar isn't annoying, and they are not legitimate complaints?

Your trolling is the one at an all time low, I mean imagine being an idiot by stating that EVERYONE of the 106 million are happy with the controller lol.

I speak facts, so get used to those facts or you might as well leave you sooky troll.

Close to 7 years with my PS4 and still charge and i spent ZERO on double A batteries.

A 5 hour rechargeable battery is better than NON.

Is 2020 For god sake i hope MS at long last give up a damn pair of rechargeable batteries,and don't even dare cry about losing the option that you have now,because that is a total lie MS can use double A rechargeable batteries and continue to support both norma and rechargeable.

I don't play for 5 straight hours dude so i have no problems,and my PS4 has a cable to charge and a rechargeable battery so the problem is for those who feel the need to play more than 5 hours,but then again you can connect the cable and keep playing.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 5486 Posts

@TheGrat1: Insomniac has their main office in Burbank CA as well as an office in Raleigh. They are guaranteed to be working on the spider-man sequel for a release in 2020-2021, and another game I’m sure is at least in the blueprint stage.

Don’t forget Insomniac released a new game almost every single year in the PS2 and PS3 eras. The original Ratchet trilogy, Deadlocked for PS2 and then 6 Ratchet games and the Resistance trilogy for PS3.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#56 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36585 Posts

@tormentos: The DS4 battery life is trash. There is no getting around it. The only time it would not be a problem is if you don't play games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 29532 Posts

@Pedro:

Is a stupid exaggeration I have a damn PS4 for years is fine,unless you want to play more than 5 hours straight there is no problem,and that is if you don't like plugging the cable in and continue playing by wire while you also charge.

Better than having double A which you have to pay every few days,unless you pay EXTRA for rechargeable batteries is damn 2020 those expensive MS controllers should come with with rechargeable batteries and you people should push MS to include them.

Again they don't even need to drop double A they simple should include a cable and rechargeable ones,but then again that mean they can't sell you their precious play and charge kit.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54620 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Is a stupid exaggeration I have a damn PS4 for years is fine,unless you want to play more than 5 hours straight there is no problem,and that is if you don't like plugging the cable in and continue playing by wire while you also charge.

Better than having double A which you have to pay every few days,unless you pay EXTRA for rechargeable batteries is damn 2020 those expensive MS controllers should come with with rechargeable batteries and you people should push MS to include them.

Again they don't even need to drop double A they simple should include a cable and rechargeable ones,but then again that mean they can't sell you their precious play and charge kit.

Here. I get about 30-40hrs play time on a charge with my Xbox controller. Those are the Pro version, you can get cheaper rechargeable batteries. I've also had the exact same batteries for around 5 years.

It's funny how you condemn proprietary technology, when Sony did the same with the Vita.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#59 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36585 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Its not. I don't have to recharge my Xbox One or Switch or Wii U or PS3 or 360 controller after every game session. I have to do that with the DS4. You are here arguing that gamers should limit their gaming sessions to 5 hours or less. LMAO.

I have no problem purchasing rechargeables that doesn't require me to be tethered by the short piece of shit cable that comes with the abysmally short battery life of the DS4. This is outside the fact that the controllers are trash in quality. The controller would barely be used and the rubber would start peeling. Don't come around here with your nonsensical drivel that can easily be proven false.

Don't be a tool.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 448 Posts

Whoa! Sony really blew MS out of the water with this astounding reveal! Now all we have to do is wait for them to show us the actual product!!

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 I_P_Daily

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Close to 7 years with my PS4...

I had to cut you off there as we ALL know you don't have a PS4.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 I_P_Daily
@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: The battery life could be better, but its not the problem trolls like you try to make it out to be. And do people even talk about the light bar anymore?!? Lol, the only "facts" you bring to the table are pathetic overused bait, like your every other post classic "derp you could just watch them on YouTube derp". Face it, your best trolling days are WAY behind you, you're just a broken record now.

See you even admit there's a problem, and when compared to other controllers on the market they rate poorly, now I get it you're a cow and must defend Sony by calling my truth as troll.

I mean the hundreds of threads all over the internet about the lightbar, battery life, poor quality build are ALL from lems lol, do you even read the shit you troll?

My facts beat your troll, sorry but that's just the way it is. Up your lame game as it embarrassing :(

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 15175 Posts

@mowgly1: Ughh, don't be that guy.