Sony REALLY needs to prove PSNow's worth

  • 70 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for daniel_su123
#1 Edited by Daniel_Su123 (1073 posts) -

With the rise of Stadia, Apple Arcade, Game Pass and even Google has Google Play Pass coming soon.

Amazon Game Streaming service will likely be tied to Twitch Prime and part of the Amazon Prime Subscription service. Microsoft will likely include XCloud in Game Pass Ultimate, while likely also include Mixer Subs and this would likely be part of the rumored Microsoft 365 Consumer Bundle, which includes Office 365, Windows 10 and other services and likely will include Game Pass Ultimate.

PSNow is cost $20 Per month for just Game Streaming, there's nothing else, not even PS+, and no where near the other inclusion of other Sony services.

Unfortunately I see PSNow struggling against these types of subscription services where you can access multiple services, All in One Subscriptions.

Avatar image for davillain-
#2 Posted by DaVillain- (37519 posts) -

All I gotta say is, fucks game Streaming! PS Now is doing a good job so gamers can look elsewhere and stick to gaming tradition. Buy your games and enjoy. Game Streaming can take a hike for all I care. Sony's doing everyone a favor, continue to be shitty streaming service.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#3 Posted by I_P_Daily (12318 posts) -

Streaming can go get fucked no matter who does it.

Avatar image for warmblur
#4 Posted by warmblur (2794 posts) -

Don't cross the streams.

Avatar image for Pedro
#5 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@davillain- said:

All I gotta say is, fucks game Streaming! PS Now is doing a good job so gamers can look elsewhere and stick to gaming tradition. Buy your games and enjoy. Game Streaming can take a hike for all I care. Sony's doing everyone a favor, continue to be shitty streaming service.

So, you are telling gamers how they should play their games? And gaming tradition you mean games should be locked to hardware because it benefits the company more than the gamer? All of this ignoring the fact that streaming is NOT replacing the traditional method gaming but offers alternative methods. This sort of thinking causes large companies to fail on epic proportions.

With that said, Sony is going to deliver and compete with Stadia, Apple Arcade and Xcloud as they have already indicated with their investor briefing. They want to offer the Playstation experience without the need for a console and they will be beefing up the PSNow offerings.

Avatar image for heirren
#6 Posted by Heirren (2223 posts) -

@i_p_daily:

Fads end. I personally dont understand the enjoyment people get from watching them. However if thats what the kids like, then its what they like, but at the same time these same kids will eventually find new interests.

With videogames, because its interactive, the bottomline is a good product will sell.

Imo the push for stream service is disaster for the industry. Theyre just lobbying for control.

Avatar image for sealionact
#7 Posted by sealionact (4079 posts) -

I can see PSNow being phased out by next gen. PS5 doing BC means you can finally play your old games without having to pay for a subscription, and the price and lack of launch titles means it's a poor deal compared to Gamepass, which will only get stronger once the new studios start producing.

Avatar image for davillain-
#8 Edited by DaVillain- (37519 posts) -

@Pedro: Sorry Mr. Pedro but I cannot support game streaming but if anyone who really likes it, more power to the gamer.

Truth be told, I'm not looking forward to a Dystopia streaming future but even I know it's coming. It's not a matter of "if" but when.

Avatar image for npiet1
#9 Posted by npiet1 (2475 posts) -

The problem with PS now is the lack of newer games and you cannot download most of them. I like GP because I can download them. If there's a game I want to play, I'll just get 1 month. It's really no different then going down to blockbuster back in the day and renting a game.

Avatar image for daredevils2k
#10 Edited by Daredevils2k (2104 posts) -

Ps now ui is so clunky and the service just sucks and I’m a Sony super fan. I feel that next gen ps now is going to be rock solid and it better be cheaper then 20 bucks .

Avatar image for Star67
#11 Posted by Star67 (4451 posts) -

@npiet1 said:

The problem with PS now is the lack of newer games and you cannot download most of them. I like GP because I can download them. If there's a game I want to play, I'll just get 1 month. It's really no different then going down to blockbuster back in the day and renting a game.

And with that is my biggest problem with streaming services. You're basically just renting games.

For most people yeah that's probably fine. But gaming is a hobby for me, and I want to own the games I play.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#12 Edited by uninspiredcup (34354 posts) -

Meanwhile Nintendo offers nothing beyond temporary always online NES roms, which is fine.

Avatar image for Ant_17
#13 Posted by Ant_17 (12729 posts) -

Plus is included for the game in PSNow.

Avatar image for bluestars
#14 Edited by Bluestars (190 posts) -

Ps now is shit, Sony know it’s shit and even the gullible fools who subscribe can see it’s a joke compared to gamepass.that’s why sony ran to MS with wads of cash begging to use da power of da cloud to get it ready for pc/tv/phone/tablet customers in the near future

Avatar image for boxrekt
#15 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

No, they actually don't.

You should complain to Sony so they can tell you where to go.

No one else is complaining about what their service is offering like your factually wrong OP is stating.

Over 800 games across 3 generations. You're not getting that with any other game service ATM. Also, not streaming only, more FALSE information in your OP.

Sony offers something and you either want to use it or not. Simple!

Sony doesn't blast PS Now in anyone's face begging you to subscribe to it, so they don't owe you an explanation for what they offer.

If you want to sign up for Stadia, Apple Arcade, Game Pass and Google Play Pass ect go do that and stop crying about what Sony is offering.

Avatar image for Pedro
#16 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

No, they actually don't.

You should complain to Sony so they can tell you where to go.

No one else is complaining about what their service is offering like your factually wrong OP is stating.

Over 800 games across 3 generations. You're not getting that with any other game service ATM. Also, not streaming only, more FALSE information in your OP.

Sony offers something and you either want to use it or not. Simple!

Sony doesn't blast PS Now in anyone's face begging you to subscribe to it, so they don't owe you an explanation for what they offer.

If you want to sign up for Stadia, Apple Arcade, Game Pass and Google Play Pass ect go do that and stop crying about what Sony is offering.

Let the saltiness from the OP flow through you.

"Sony offers something and you either want to use it or not." says the person that bitch frequently about the console we shall not name. LMAO

Avatar image for r-gamer
#17 Posted by R-Gamer (435 posts) -

I don't care for streaming.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#18 Posted by cainetao11 (36705 posts) -

@daniel_su123: I believe Sony realized this. They have signed on with the Azure servers because that Gaikai shit sucked and they need a real server bank for any type of future in a possible streaming world.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#19 Edited by cainetao11 (36705 posts) -

@davillain- said:

All I gotta say is, fucks game Streaming! PS Now is doing a good job so gamers can look elsewhere and stick to gaming tradition. Buy your games and enjoy. Game Streaming can take a hike for all I care. Sony's doing everyone a favor, continue to be shitty streaming service.

What do you care how others enjoy their gaming? You don't want to stream? Then don't. But get off your high horse as far as telling others how to enjoy gaming.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#20 Posted by sakaiXx (5911 posts) -

I really like PSNow I subscribed 3 month to it once. The only reason I didn't continue was due the pricing sucks so bad.

The pros I can think of PSNow is that the catalog is massive, I think there is around 800 games now can and you can download PS2 and PS4 games on your ps4, no streaming needed. I use it for streaming PS3 games and it works really well and don't worry about the 720p resolutions, its the native resolution for almost all ps3 games in case anyone forgets. If Sony fix the pricing, the service would be a lot more appealing.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#21 Posted by I_P_Daily (12318 posts) -

@heirren said:

@i_p_daily:

Fads end. I personally dont understand the enjoyment people get from watching them. However if thats what the kids like, then its what they like, but at the same time these same kids will eventually find new interests.

With videogames, because its interactive, the bottomline is a good product will sell.

Imo the push for stream service is disaster for the industry. Theyre just lobbying for control.

That's obvious but gamers are just to stupid to notice, hopefully the industry crashes & burns before streaming comes the "norm"

Avatar image for Jendeh
#22 Posted by Jendeh (129 posts) -

I greatly prefer my PS4 over my Xbox One (exclusives are the key here), but there is no comparing their subscription services in my mind. If you watch for deals you can get Game Pass for super cheap. And they provide a lot of day one games too. PS Now is super expensive and mostly doesn't offer their premier titles. Although, I suppose Sony is doing just fine with this service because they don't even try to compete on price.

However, a streaming service isn't what I want or need as a gamer. I like to own my games.

Avatar image for Pedro
#23 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

Just tried PS Now. The technology works but they need to improve the visual quality and the interface at least on PC.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#24 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@sakaixx:

Whats wrong with the pricing? I always sub for a year and got it on sale when it was $70/80 bucks. Thats way less than even Netflix.

For all those comparing the services.

You can download the 300 or so PS4 and PS2 games just like gamepass. Plus you can stream them all to a PC just like Stadia or xcloud promises, plus you ca. Remote play all downloaded gamea for free just like Xcloud free which has yet to release. Plus you can play onlne as of you gave PSplus. And i got all this for aroubd $6 bucks a month, $80 a year or sale or $8 a month for the $100 a year sub.

Its like gamepass xcloud and Xbox live rolled into 1 for $6 a month minus launch first party games but 8x the number of games. How can people complain about that????especially when the others havent even launched yet and ive been doing this for years.

Avatar image for nirgal
#25 Posted by Nirgal (31 posts) -

I echo the sentiment: **** streaming

Avatar image for the_bi99man
#26 Posted by the_bi99man (11273 posts) -

I got a month pretty much just to play the OG God of War games again, because I finally got around to the new one. Looking through the list of games, I was thinking I might keep it another month to play the PS2 era MGS games. But, I tried MGS3 and, while the stream was smooth, the DS4's lack of analog pressure sensitive buttons make first person aiming and CQC pretty much impossible. Same issue I had years ago trying to play it on an emulator. Guess I'll just have to dig up the real PS2 for that some time.

Devil May Cry 3 is great on PSNow, too.

Avatar image for daniel_su123
#27 Posted by Daniel_Su123 (1073 posts) -

@michaelmikado:

Because offering just games at $20 isn't good value. Google Play Pass includes Apps and Games, Game Pass Ultimate will likely include Mixer Pro and likely be part of the MS 365 Consumer bundle that is coming out.

Amazon's streaming platform will likely be part of Amazon Prime.

If you notice the similarities, it's that these companies could he rolling their Game Streaming services into wider subscriptions that are much better value than PS Now alone.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#28 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@daniel_su123:

By nothing you said is true???

Google play pass doesn’t include Stadia at this point and NONE of the Xbox services have ever been bundled with Office 365. The bundles you are claiming will exist in the future aren’t even consistent with how those companies approach their internal businesses.

What do these companies have TODAY that competes with PSNow offerings? Like I can go out and buy and use TODAY?

Avatar image for daniel_su123
#29 Edited by Daniel_Su123 (1073 posts) -

@michaelmikado:

It has nothing to do with today and more to do with tomorrow. Whether you like it or not. Sony is NOT prepared to compete in this market and charging $20 Per month for PS Now is not going to convince people to subscribe especially where there are better value subscriptions that include Netflix-of games as part of the package.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#30 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@daniel_su123:

That’s the MOST asinine thing I’ve ever heard.

Under the PLAYSTATION brand you have:

PLAYSTATION NOW

PLAYSTATION VUE

PLAYSTATION PLUS

PLAYSTATION MUSIC

Not to mention Sony movies or Crackle...

Sony has an entire ENTERTAINMENT package under its PLAYSTATION brand.

They even give rewards for subscribing to multiple services. Sony TODAY could bundle all these services for $5 a month if they wanted to.

Sony and the actual PlayStation brand have everything they need to bundle the services right now. They are charging $20 because literally no one other major player has a single gaming streaming service on the Market yet. They literally don’t have to do anything and can completely change direction tomorrow just like they added a bunch of games this month to the PSNow service. They can literally do that at ANYTIME. Today, tomorrow, a year from now... it doesn’t matter.

Who in their right mind would think PSNow will stay the way it is for the next 5 years when it’s completely changed in past 5 years even with it being the only service on the market.

Even more amazing is saying they can’t compete when you don’t have a single price point of any competitor offering a “Netflix game streaming service” to compare it to. Again what are you comparing PSNow too??? Services aren’t available and don’t have a price point. You can say PSNow isn’t interesting but you’re if you think you’re gonna get anything like 1000 games streaming with no console for under $15 bucks a month you haven’t done your research at all.

Avatar image for boxrekt
#31 Edited by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -

@michaelmikado: Savagely owned the laying fanboy and his false OP.

Thread should be locked for creating a tread with false information.

@daniel_su123 said:

...

PSNow is cost $20 Per month for just Game Streaming, there's nothing else, not even PS+, and no where near the other inclusion of other Sony services.

....

Seriously, this is the kind of BS mods should be locking threads for.

When fanboyism leaks over to spreading misinformation it's time to pull them back down to earth.

Avatar image for Pedro
#32 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado: Sony realized that they can't compete with Stadia and Xcloud thus the reason they are working with MS to improve their services. This is Sony, going to its competitors for assistance. No amount of fanboy drivel can negate that fact. Both Xcloud and Stadia would be releasing in November with unprecedented device coverage and Xcloud would be sporting 5 times the library of PSNow.

So, it is true that PSNow in its current state is not competitive for what is to come in November. The good news is that they are making changes to adapt to the situation.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#33 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

Wait how many announced games did each of those services announce? I’m curious since you seem to know the answer?

Avatar image for Pedro
#34 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@Pedro:

Wait how many announced games did each of those services announce? I’m curious since you seem to know the answer?

Xcloud would have all the games on Xbox One including BC. Stadia has announced 29 games at launch.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#35 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

Is that a reference to console streaming or from the actual servers? I’d make an avatar bet that it’s a reference to their console streaming (which PS4 has done for every game since launch) rather than having every single Xbox game available via a subscription. Their GamePass service right now only has a couple hundred.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#36 Posted by sakaiXx (5911 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@sakaixx:

Whats wrong with the pricing? I always sub for a year and got it on sale when it was $70/80 bucks. Thats way less than even Netflix.

For all those comparing the services.

You can download the 300 or so PS4 and PS2 games just like gamepass. Plus you can stream them all to a PC just like Stadia or xcloud promises, plus you ca. Remote play all downloaded gamea for free just like Xcloud free which has yet to release. Plus you can play onlne as of you gave PSplus. And i got all this for aroubd $6 bucks a month, $80 a year or sale or $8 a month for the $100 a year sub.

Its like gamepass xcloud and Xbox live rolled into 1 for $6 a month minus launch first party games but 8x the number of games. How can people complain about that????especially when the others havent even launched yet and ive been doing this for years.

its due to games library not as appealing for the price I pay. I am glad I got to finish Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2, played around with Earth Defense Force, Guilty Gear Xrd and Motorstorm with PSNow but the thing is, I could just easily boot up my PS3 and just buy those games at discount price. For PS4 games I think the latest game when I subscribed was Saints Row 4 and MGSV. I already owned and platinumed MGSV.

Avatar image for Pedro
#37 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@Pedro:

Is that a reference to console streaming or from the actual servers? I’d make an avatar bet that it’s a reference to their console streaming (which PS4 has done for every game since launch) rather than having every single Xbox game available via a subscription. Their GamePass service right now only has a couple hundred.

You are moving the goal post because you don't like being wrong. You asked for info and it undermined your rant but its all good sir.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#38 Edited by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@sakaixx: not everyone has a working PS3 to boot up... isn’t that the same model as Netflix, it use to be old movies and a ton of bloat film for cheap. I’m not saying it’s the best by a long shot as GamePass is better quality titles, but I’ve played a bunch of the Altier games as well as tons of Disney and Lego games for my family , probably 75-80 games through PSNow alone. Even if I bought the same games for $5 a piece it would still cost double what it cost me to sub to PSNow for years.

Avatar image for Pedro
#39 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

@michaelmikado: Savagely owned the laying fanboy and his false OP.

Thread should be locked for creating a tread with false information.

@daniel_su123 said:

...

PSNow is cost $20 Per month for just Game Streaming, there's nothing else, not even PS+, and no where near the other inclusion of other Sony services.

....

Seriously, this is the kind of BS mods should be locking threads for.

When fanboyism leaks over to spreading misinformation it's time to pull them back down to earth.

Too bad you don't take your own advice.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#40 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

There’s no goalpost moving. We are comparing PSNow. Which is streaming from remote servers to MS offerings which are to stream from remote servers.

If that’s a reference to streaming from your own console then it’s not comparable to PSNow, it’s comparing Remote Play. Just because MS calls two different services the same thing as a marketing tactic doesn’t mean they actually are.

Microsoft hasn’t announce anything about the PSNow equivalent of xCloud such as price or what’s included with the service. That’s what this entire discussion is about. Comparing the services that actually ARE COMPARABLE to PSNow.

Avatar image for Pedro
#41 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@Pedro:

There’s no goalpost moving. We are comparing PSNow. Which is streaming from remote servers to MS offerings which are to stream from remote servers.

If that’s a reference to streaming from your own console then it’s not comparable to PSNow, it’s comparing Remote Play. Just because MS calls two different services the same thing as a marketing tactic doesn’t mean they actually are.

Microsoft hasn’t announce anything about the PSNow equivalent of xCloud such as price or what’s included with the service. That’s what this entire discussion is about. Comparing the services that actually ARE COMPARABLE to PSNow.

Why would you assume that I am referring to home console streaming? Xcloud is NOT streaming from your home console. That feature is an update to the Xbox One one. Xcloud has always been streaming from servers. No one has confused the two because Xcloud has always been the streaming service from MS servers. You changed the narrative because you don't like the fact that Xcloud is factually the competitor to PSNow just like Stadia. Xcloud is going to have all Xbox One games and BC games when its made available in November (Beta and temporarily free). Its pricing has not been revealed thus the reason I have not mentioned it. Its lack of pricing does not make it any less of a competitor.

And like I have said, unlike PS Now both Stadia and Xcloud would be available on more devices.

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#42 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

No, this is exactly what the problem is Microsoft is calling console streaming “free xCloud”. Lololol so they really did confuse their own user base...

The “free xCloud” being release in an update this fall is just console streaming. Actual service connected to the cloud consoles isn’t expected to launch in full until 2020. Microsoft hasn’t announced what or how xCloud on servers business model is. You really expect to be able to stream all 3500+ Xbox one games for less than $20 and publishers are just going to be ok with that??

Come on let’s be serious, that fact that MS is calling their console streaming “xCloud” should tell you that they are purposely confusing the message. Either you release with limited games on the cloud service of a low price or you release with “every game” for a high price or you come back and say we next met you could literally play every Xbox game on the cloud servers, we were just saying it was technically possible.

There’s no confusion here, the message just makes no sense because it would mean their entire catalog of games would be available via subscription which means every single game publisher would have had to allowed MS to use their games in a subscription model for income. Combine with the complete lack of details of the xCloud service costs or services themselves;The message isn’t adding up.

Avatar image for Pedro
#43 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado: Seems like you are going out of your way to be confuse despite the message being clear. Its obvious that your confusion is derived from a specific place. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#44 Edited by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

This is what Phil Spencer said on stage:

“Two months ago we connected all Xbox developers to Project xCloud,” says Xbox chief Phil Spencer. Now, the console streaming service will “turn your Xbox One into your own personal and free xCloud server.” According to Microsoft, you’ll be able to stream your entire Xbox One library — including games from Xbox Game Pass — to a variety of devices.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/9/18656694/microsoft-project-xcloud-game-streaming-price-e3-2019

But sure, I will take Microsoft's word and their statement that all games will be on xCloud. What is the business model?

How does the pricing compare to PSNow? This entire thread was about PSNow not being competitive at $20 a month.

GamePass with around 200 games and no streaming is $10 a month, so will adding 18x more games make the price $180 per month to make the full catalog available? Or is the service pay per game like Stadia? If we are going to compare value I would need to know this information as well.

Avatar image for Pedro
#45 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado: You are one sad puppy. When the fact that Sony could not compete with MS and Google so they form an arrangement with MS to beef up their future ambitions for game streaming you ignore it.

When you call doubt to the fact that ALL Xbox One games including BC would be on Xcloud you now trying to argue without any substance that its false and it must be streaming from your console. You genuinely believe that the company that currently has all Xbox One games in the cloud, one of the largest server farms in the world and Sony is seeking their assistance to expand their service, does not have the capacity to make all of their games streamable from their servers. Why because you hate facts when it makes you wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#46 Edited by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro:

So if I’m hearing you correctly you have no idea how much it will cost or how many games are included in prices you pay for the cloud servers to even begin to make a comparison to PSNow. You don’t even know if it’s a subscription model or a pay per game model.

Got it.

Avatar image for Pedro
#47 Edited by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado said:

@Pedro:

So if I’m hearing you correctly you have no idea how much it will cost or how many games are included in prices you pay for the cloud servers to even begin to make a comparison to PSNow. You don’t even know if it’s a subscription model or a pay per game model.

Got it.

LOL. Not only did I clearly stated "Its pricing has not been revealed thus the reason I have not mentioned it." You continue to avoid the fact that its going to have a larger library of games to that of PSNow, ~7 times more games available. When that fact didn't sit well, you deviated to a false narrative that its going to be that high of a number because its streaming from your home console not their servers. Which is false. Sony sort MS expertise in cloud servers because they can't compete with their current infrastructure but that was ignored because it goes against your agenda. When those failed you revert to pricing and now trying to argue its not a even competitor to PSNow.

So, in conclusion you arguments failed so you constructed a new goal post. I am not interested in your new goal post. :)

Avatar image for michaelmikado
#48 Posted by michaelmikado (383 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@michaelmikado said:

@Pedro:

So if I’m hearing you correctly you have no idea how much it will cost or how many games are included in prices you pay for the cloud servers to even begin to make a comparison to PSNow. You don’t even know if it’s a subscription model or a pay per game model.

Got it.

LOL. Not only did I clearly stated "Its pricing has not been revealed thus the reason I have not mentioned it." You continue to avoid the fact that its going to have a larger library of games to that of PSNow, ~7 times more games available. When that fact didn't sit well, you deviated to a false narrative that its going to be that high of a number because its streaming from your home console not their servers. Which is false. Sony sort MS expertise in cloud servers because they can't compete with their current infrastructure but that was ignored because it goes against your agenda. When those failed you revert to pricing and now trying to argue its not a even competitor to PSNow.

So, in conclusion you arguments failed so you constructed a new goal post. I am not interested in your new goal post. :)

There is no new goal post. This is the original quote of the thread.

PSNow is cost $20 Per month for just Game Streaming, there's nothing else, not even PS+, and no where near the other inclusion of other Sony services.

Unfortunately I see PSNow struggling against these types of subscription services where you can access multiple services, All in One Subscriptions.

The argument presented is that $20 is too much for what is delivered. So while xCloud could deliver "7x" the games (which isn't even true because PSNow has around 800 games). Will consumers pay 7x as much. i.e. $140 a month? You are trying to move the goalposts by ignoring the cost factor in the original post and trying to focus on game count which the original post NEVER mentions. You moved the goalposts so quickly didn't even realize it. If we take MS's current pricing model.. 200 games for $10. Then scaling to 3500 games would get close to $200 a month! That's why this is relevant because it directly addresses the original threads discussion about cost.

You can't ignore the "available games" without discussing the costs factor. If you have a subscriptions to all 3500 games then what does that cost? If you only have access to select games you purchase, then its not PSnow/Netflix subscription model, its similar to the Stadia business model.

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
#49 Posted by robert_sparkes (3232 posts) -

There's nothing wrong with the ps now model it's good value for what it is.

Avatar image for Pedro
#50 Posted by Pedro (35448 posts) -

@michaelmikado: So, when you argument failed and you moved the goalpost you now project that I am moving it when I was stating the facts your were ignoring. Nice try buddy, nice try.