Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

No valid answer to your oxymoron, got it.

Keep hiding under sony financial problems,meanwhile i laugh while the PS4 walk over the xbox...lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 tormentos
@slimdogmilionar said:

@Shewgenja: @I_can_haz: I know call me a lem even though I own all systems just because I say something that does not align with cows way of thinking. Add me on PSN my name is the same as it is here just add an e at the end.

Actually it's slimdogmilionaire, my b.

You are a lemming and owning all systems doesn't change that,i owned all systems last gen and own a gaming PC and a PS4 still i was a cow last and this gen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

You can't buy Manticore status lol

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: cool

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

You can't buy Manticore status lol

Indeed. If you could a rabid lem like blackace would be considered a manticore since he claims to also own a PS4.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Most of it's due to selling assets again, all their square stock for $150 million and $144 million for some property sales haven't really looked further than that.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#107 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

No valid answer to your oxymoron, got it.

Keep hiding under sony financial problems,meanwhile i laugh while the PS4 walk over the xbox...lol

All good I'll laugh at your inconsistencies. Fun for all.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

$17 million dollar profit?????? ROFL. You are going to need a lot of these quarters to get back that last $1.2 billion dollar loss.

Godsoft just made $17 million during lunch.

They won $680 millions...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But but but Sony is going bankrupt..

So basically another quarter like this and they already made the 1.2 billion dollars loss you held on to..lol

The best part is how the PS4 beat the xbox one shipments like 5 to 1.?

No they didn't, they mad a profit of 261 million because they lost money in there mobile phones

Sony posted a first quarter net profit of $261 million, which is a sliver of good news for the hardware giant who has had to sell off assets to stem the tide of losses last year. Operating profit at 69.8 billion yen ($680 million) for the quarter was nearly double that of what the manufacturer achieved during the same period last year.

As for the manufacturer's Xperia smartphone business, things aren't looking any better, as Sony has posted a loss of 2.7billion yen ($26 million) for the quarter. As a result, the manufacturer slashed its sales forecast for this year from a projected 50 million to 43 million units. Even after a significant consumer interest in devices like the Xperia Z2, Sony has not managed to turn a profit from the mobile unit, citing a waning demand for smartphones as the main cause for the less than stellar sales.

http://www.androidcentral.com/sony-loses-money-smartphone-unit-games-and-movie-divisions-turn-profit

But you carry on with your delusion that the Playstation division is the only division sony has eh

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 delta3074
@hoosier7 said:

@slimdogmilionar said:
@-Damien- said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

$17 million dollar profit?????? ROFL. You are going to need a lot of these quarters to get back that last $1.2 billion dollar loss.

huh? did u read the billion yen column or million dollar column? or.... you can't read financial statement?!?

here's a simplifed version

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101881790

Think you should have read that yourself before posting it. The 690 million is their operating income which is better but still weak compared to their competitors who makes billions in profit per quarter. I'm guessing gaming is now the core of Sony's business.

"Sony said operating profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year surged to 69.8 billion yen ($680 million) from 35.5 billion yen a year earlier"

?

No they didn't, they made a profit of 261 million because they lost money in there mobile phones

http://www.androidcentral.com/sony-loses-money-smartphone-unit-games-and-movie-divisions-turn-profit

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

No they didn't, they mad a profit of 261 million because they lost money in there mobile phones

Sony posted a first quarter net profit of $261 million, which is a sliver of good news for the hardware giant who has had to sell off assets to stem the tide of losses last year. Operating profit at 69.8 billion yen ($680 million) for the quarter was nearly double that of what the manufacturer achieved during the same period last year.

As for the manufacturer's Xperia smartphone business, things aren't looking any better, as Sony has posted a loss of 2.7billion yen ($26 million) for the quarter. As a result, the manufacturer slashed its sales forecast for this year from a projected 50 million to 43 million units. Even after a significant consumer interest in devices like the Xperia Z2, Sony has not managed to turn a profit from the mobile unit, citing a waning demand for smartphones as the main cause for the less than stellar sales.

But you carry on with your delusion that the Playstation division is the only division sony has eh

First of all what i quote came from a link and yours to say operating profits 680 millions,so it was 680 but net profits clean where 261 million which in either case is find they didn't lose money.

And the company as a whole made a profit didn't with a loss regardless of the sections that under performed.

@delta3074 said:

No they didn't, they made a profit of 261 million because they lost money in there mobile phones

Dude the phone part just loss 26 million,not the difference from 680 million what the fu** can't you read.?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

First of all what i quote came from a link and yours to say operating profits 680 millions,so it was 680 but net profits clean where 261 million which in either case is find they didn't lose money.

And the company as a whole made a profit didn't with a loss regardless of the sections that under performed.

@delta3074 said:

Dude the phone part just loss 26 million,not the difference from 680 million what the fu** can't you read.?

At least you understand the difference between operating profit and NET profit

for everyone elses benefit

Operating Profit is EBIT (earnings before Interest and Tax) not to be confused with Operating income which is Gross income minus operating expenses, depreciation and amortization.

261 million dollars puts SONY in profit for the quarter but lets be Frank, it's nothing to write home about and considering they sold assets to get there it is in no way Evidence that things have turned a corner .

Playstation 4 is doing exeptionally well but they cannot survive on just the playstation brand alone.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

Operating Profit is EBIT (earnings before Interest and Tax) not to be confused with Operating income which is Gross income minus operating expenses, depreciation and amortization.

261 million dollars puts SONY in profit for the quarter but lets be Frank, it's nothing to write home about and considering they sold assets to get there it is in no way Evidence that things have turned a corner .

Playstation 4 is doing exeptionally well but they cannot survive on just the playstation brand alone.

Going from losing billions to make 261 million is quite a jump,and it wasn't the PS4 alone who bringed money.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Going from losing billions to make 261 million is quite a jump,and it wasn't the PS4 alone who bringed money.

He didnt deny it wasnt a substantial jump. His point was in came at a cost to Sony to bring home that profit.

If you sold your house your car and all your possessions your bank balance would have looked pretty impressive on paper but you also wouldnt have a roof over your head, a means to get from a to b or any possessions any more. That was his point.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

i understand that but it's like me selling My TV and my Xbox 360 just to break even, SONY does not have unlimited assets and they need to start making a Profit without selling things off because there is only so much they have to sell and people will be willing to buy.

It's good that SONY is making Profit but Cows are acting as if SONY is out of the woods, Free and clear, they are not, Granted they can see the edge of the woods but they are by no means out of the woods yet, it's too early to start celebrating and claiming SONY is Back in the game financially.

i do however feel vindicated in the fact that i claimed Kaz could turn the company around, it looked dodgy for a minute and i thought i was going to have to eat my words but it looks like, slowly but surely, they are clawing there way back to Real profitability.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

How many of you lot actually own shares in Sony?

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

The domination has won.

Xbox and PC rendered irrelevant.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

i understand that but it's like me selling My TV and my Xbox 360 just to break even, SONY does not have unlimited assets and they need to start making a Profit without selling things off because there is only so much they have to sell and people will be willing to buy.

It's good that SONY is making Profit but Cows are acting as if SONY is out of the woods, Free and clear, they are not, Granted they can see the edge of the woods but they are by no means out of the woods yet, it's too early to start celebrating and claiming SONY is Back in the game financially.

i do however feel vindicated in the fact that i claimed Kaz could turn the company around, it looked dodgy for a minute and i thought i was going to have to eat my words but it looks like, slowly but surely, they are clawing there way back to Real profitability.

Is not quite as easy as you selling your TV.

Unless you have 2000 TV all turn on at the same time eating money in electricity when you only can watch 1.

Most of sony sold stuff where sold already in other quarters not this one ,sony posted a chart and most of its segments made a small profits,for example movies,Insurance.

Sony phone market was actually 10% up,they got a patent loss which cost them 7 billion yen,the phone segment was doing good,they just lost a patent and loss money on the segment because of it.

The thing here is seeing your with your usual Damage control downplay something that is good,sony made profits the PS4 is selling great,sorry no sony is doom this year.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Unless you have 2000 TV all turn on at the same time eating money in electricity when you only can watch 1.

Most of sony sold stuff where sold already in other quarters not this one ,sony posted a chart and most of its segments made a small profits,for example movies,Insurance.

Sony phone market was actually 10% up,they got a patent loss which cost them 7 billion yen,the phone segment was doing good,they just lost a patent and loss money on the segment because of it.

The thing here is seeing your with your usual Damage control downplay something that is good,sony made profits the PS4 is selling great,sorry no sony is doom this year.

what the hell is wrong with you? seriously.

Damage control? why would i need to damage control the fact that i was vindicated myself by this you moron.

Did you miss the part where i said it was GOOD that SONY are making Profit? of course you did.

What the f** makes you think i want SONY to be doomed?

I think you must have something personally against me dude because my statement was based on Facts and i am right so how the f*** was i damage controlling.

i am sorry that i P***** on Cows premature Celebration by stating the Cold hard reality.

As for Downplaying something good is that anything like YOU turning Microsofts U-Turn on No used DRM and the fact that they unbundled kinect as a bad thing.

Before you Accuse other people of downplaying things that are good for Gamers i suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror mate.

And lets be Honest really, it's you lot that are damage controlling with this whole thread, it's not my fault your favorite company only posted a measly 261 million dollar profit for the first time in 5 years,

F*** me if i really was a lem i could totally destroy Cows just by posting MS latest quarterly profits, which, quite frankly, leaves SONY in the dust.

Profit wars is not a Debate that Cows will be able to win for some time to come but if you want to start all that then i will invite all the hardcore lems in here to have at you if you really want a fight.

Getting sick and tired of you taking my posts out of context so please DO NOT reply to anything i post in future because it will be ignored, it's impossible to have a realistic , down to earth Debate with people like you around.

Somebody posts the truth and all they get from people like you is 'Damage controlling'

I don't need to damage control because i don't really Care what happens to SONY, you are fooling yourself if you think it means anything to me, Companys come and go, If SONY survives then good for them, if they do go under 'oh well' it's not going to change my life, there will always be companys making gaming hardware so it would be no loss to me if any of the main 3 went under quite frankly.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@amazonangry said:

The domination has won.

Xbox and PC rendered irrelevant.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 I_can_haz

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Damage control? why would i need to damage control the fact that i was vindicated myself by this you moron.

Did you miss the part where i said it was GOOD that SONY are making Profit? of course you did.

I think you must have something personally against me dude because my statement was based on Facts and i am right so how the f*** was i damage controlling.

i am sorry that i P***** on Cows premature Celebration by stating the Cold hard reality.

As for Downplaying something good is that anything like YOU turning Microsofts U-Turn on No used DRM and the fact that they unbundled kinect as a bad thing.

Before you Accuse other people of downplaying things that are good for Gamers i suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror mate.

And lets be Honest really, it's you lot that are damage controlling with this whole thread, it's not my fault your favorite company only posted a measly 261 million dollar profit for the first time in 5 years,

F*** me if i really was a lem i could totally destroy Cows just by posting MS latest quarterly profits, which, quite frankly, leaves SONY in the dust.

Profit wars is not a Debate that Cows will be able to win for some time to come but if you want to start all that then i will invite all the hardcore lems in here to have at you if you really want a fight.

Getting sick and tired of you taking my posts out of context so please DO NOT reply to anything i post in future because it will be ignored, it's impossible to have a realistic , down to earth Debate with people like you around.

Somebody posts the truth and all they get from people like you is 'Damage controlling'

I don't need to damage control because i don't really Care what happens to SONY, you are fooling yourself if you think it means anything to me, Companys come and go, If SONY survives then good for them, if they do go under 'oh well' it's not going to change my life, there will always be companys making gaming hardware so it would be no loss to me if any of the main 3 went under quite frankly.

^ ^ LOL what a meltdown.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 delta3074

@I_can_haz said:

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

^ ^ LOL what a meltdown.

Wow, is that the extent of your debating skills? i bet a glass of water has a higher IQ,lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 I_can_haz

@delta3074 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

^ ^ LOL what a meltdown.

Wow, is that the extent of your debating skills? i bet a glass of water has a higher IQ,lol

I'm not debating with a kid throwing a tantrum. When you decide to grow up I'll consider debating with you.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By slimdogmilionar

@delta3074: safe to say this thread has completely backfired

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Great news! Bloody tough to make a profit so early in a console cycle (I presume that PS+ money helps).

Now lets see some games!

This!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

The fact that you compare what sony did to you selling your damn TV show how stupid your argument was.

Yep 261 million in 1 quarter,the rest of the 5 years was all losses,they pull them self from the hole little by little,the best thing about this is how even in sony bad shape they were able to produce a stronger console than MS and leave in the dust sales wise,even with MS huge pockets,huge advertising money and money hats to developers like EA and deals like Titanfall.

It most be killing you to see such a bad shaped company beat MS sales wise,no wonder your huge meltdown..lol

@slimdogmilionar said:

How exactly did the thread backfire silly lemming.? Do you even know what backfire is.? Didn't sony post a profit this quarter.? Didn't sony shipped 3.5 million consoles.? So unless you have a link proving sony didn't win profits or shipped 3.5 million units which is what this thread is all about,the only backfire here is post i just quoted from you.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

They have a lot of debt to pay this is good for them. Only reason I care is gaming needs the competition so itdoesnt get stale

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 slimdogmilionar

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

How exactly did the thread backfire silly lemming.? Do you even know what backfire is.? Didn't sony post a profit this quarter.? Didn't sony shipped 3.5 million consoles.? So unless you have a link proving sony didn't win profits or shipped 3.5 million units which is what this thread is all about,the only backfire here is post i just quoted from you.

Not really the thread just you guy's useless banter, and glorious meltdown's that delta is causing you guys.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 I_can_haz

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

Not really the thread just you guy's useless banter, and glorious meltdown's that delta is causing you guys.

The only meltdown here is from you guys. Delta is writing paragraphed essays full of tears and denial lol.

There is nothing to argue about, Sony is destroying the competition while M$ is begging people to buy the Xflop. You lems should accept this fact and stop crying.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 slimdogmilionar

@I_can_haz: This is not a thread about Sony vs M$ sales it's about Sony's weak profit so you guys derailed the thread by saying Sony is selling more which is the only tangible thing you guys have. Let's be honest if M$ had profits this low......Lol I'm gonna stop now cause M$ would never have profits this low. PS4 is selling extremely well so good lets just hope that they can be profitable again, hopefully the Sony Windows 8.1 phone can help the mobile division be profitable again, that is with M$ help of course.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

@I_can_haz: This is not a thread about Sony vs M$ sales it's about Sony's weak profit so you guys derailed the thread by saying Sony is selling more which is the only tangible thing you guys have. Let's be honest if M$ had profits this low......Lol I'm gonna stop now cause M$ would never have profits this low. PS4 is selling extremely well so good lets just hope that they can be profitable again, hopefully the Sony Windows 8.1 phone can help the mobile division be profitable again, that is with M$ help of course.

This thread is not about sony week profits all the contrary this thread is about Sony making 261 million in profits after a long long period of losses,and shipping way more than the competition shipped.

This is a Damien thread moron he is a Pro PS poster.hahahaa

See even on that your loss and know sh**..hahaha

Sony windows 8 phones...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now sony is truly doom Windows phones sell like sh**..lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Now if MS can only follow SONY's proven track record of by gamers for gamers mantra.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 slimdogmilionar

@tormentos: Bro your post are a hit and miss because sometimes I understand what you are saying and sometimes your lack of understanding and grammar skills are a communication barrier.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

The fact that you compare what sony did to you selling your damn TV show how stupid your argument was.

Yep 261 million in 1 quarter,the rest of the 5 years was all losses,they pull them self from the hole little by little,the best thing about this is how even in sony bad shape they were able to produce a stronger console than MS and leave in the dust sales wise,even with MS huge pockets,huge advertising money and money hats to developers like EA and deals like Titanfall.

It most be killing you to see such a bad shaped company beat MS sales wise,no wonder your huge meltdown..lol

SONY sold assets and buildings to break even, it's exactly the same as me selling my TV and 360 to break even just on a different scale, are you really that ignorant?

Why would it be killing me? can you actually read?

'i don't really Care what happens to SONY, you are fooling yourself if you think it means anything to me, Companys come and go, If SONY survives then good for them, if they do go under 'oh well' it's not going to change my life, there will always be companys making gaming hardware so it would be no loss to me if any of the main 3 went under quite frankly.'

I am nothing like you dude, And it has to be said that i find your loyalty to a company that is only interested in your money completely mind boggling and quite disturbing, you defend SONY the way a husband defends his wife.

Yes i was a lem last Gen but that had nothing to do with supporting MS it had to do with the fact that, to me anyway, the 360 was a damn good console, i was spoiled with the games i wanted in my favorite genre (WRPGs) on the 360, it would not have mattered to me WHO had made the 360.

I would understand if you supporting your console of choice but to support the company who makes it like a Zealot?

I don't care about companys , i care about Product, i bought the Ps1, My favorite console, because of it's stellar games library, not because SONY made it.

'If you have something i want to buy, i will buy it, if you don't then you don't exist to me'

I gave you a BUSINESS opinion about SONY's state of affairs, you are the one who starts throwing these 'feelings' about Companys around.

I see SONY and MS the same way as i see Tesco's or Aldi, i buy stuff from there sometimes.

They are not living breathing Entitys, why would a feel anything towards them?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By delta3074
@sts106mat said:

Facts-

Sony is destroying MS.

I love my XB1

I love My PS4

TLOU: remastered is one of the best games i've played in years.

I_can_haz is a clown

Gotta correct you there dude, the PS4 is destroying the Xbone, SONY are not Destroying MS, i honestly think we should stick to focusing on the hardware and not the companys.

this place is turning too much into Company wars.

As for TLOU, i though it was a good game, nothing special but to be honest i have felt that about just about every game i have played i the Last few months.

I need another WRPG like the elder scrolls or Fallout.

God i hope i am not having a mid-life, hitting 40 in a couple of days.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By I_can_haz
@sts106mat said:

@I_can_haz said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

The only meltdown here is from you guys. Delta is writing paragraphed essays full of tears and denial lol.

There is nothing to argue about, Sony is destroying the competition while M$ is begging people to buy the Xflop. You lems should accept this fact and stop crying.

Facts-

Sony is destroying MS.

I love my XB1

I love My PS4

TLOU: remastered is one of the best games i've played in years.

I_can_haz is a clown

The only fact here other than the fact that the PS4 is destroying the XPOSBone and that TLOU >>>>>> XPOSBone + 360's entire libraries is that....

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 slimdogmilionar
@I_can_haz said:

The only fact here other than the fact that the PS4 is destroying the XPOSBone and that TLOU >>>>>> XPOSBone + 360's entire libraries is that....

I can agree with this, hell TLOU was better than anything from last gen imo, the game was so good I didn't want to complete it. I played little by little like it was an episode of my favorite show.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#140 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Can't wait to pick up my PS4 later this year.

Been an Xbox owner for two generations now but MS fucked up BAD with the Xbone. Seriously, I can't believe how they managed to ruin it for themselves like they did. Amazing.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By delta3074

@I_can_haz said:

TLOU is greater than the 360's entire library? are you serious? oh lord you really are delusional.

Tears? really? like anybodys even going to remotely believe that let alone Cry about.

Scratch that, i actually did Cry....laughing, i nearly wet myself as well.

TLOU=95 on MC

GTA 5= 97 on xbox 360

GTA4= 98 on xbox 360

Bioshock= 96 on xbox 360

Orange box= 96 on xbox 360

Mass effect 2= 96 on xbox 360

Skyrim=96 on xbox 360

Greater than the 360's entire library did you say?

People should really just learn to ignore you when you use the 'FACT' dude

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 delta3074

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074: yeah gotcha PS4 is destroying XB1 in sales..tis a fact.

Personally i think TLOU is one of the best games (single player wise) in years.

It fully deserves the praise. As a game, i think it's as near perfect a game as you could ask for. i've loved every minute of the 14 hours it took me to complete it.

In it's genre it beats Resident Evil 4 in my opinion.

I will playthrough it again, whilst i have had more enjoyment out of games like Mass Effect / Halo etc, I do think TLOU deserves it success.

I think that you'll scratch that itch for WRPG with Dragon Age & Witcher. Shadow of Mordor is also looks to be a must, but is more action focused.

Did you hear they are porting REmake from the Gamecube to the 360? one of the best RE games i ever played, unfortunately it's download only.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

@I_can_haz said:

TLOU is greater than the 360's entire library? are you serious? oh lord you really are delusional.

Tears? really? like anybodys even going to remotely believe that let alone Cry about.

TLOU=95 on MC

GTA 5= 97 on xbox 360

GTA4= 98 on xbox 360

Bioshock= 96 on xbox 360

Skyrim=96 on xbox 360

So what your saying is that the xbox 360 doesn't have a single exclusive higher rated.? Because each and every game of those you named there is on PS3.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

@I_can_haz said:

TLOU=95 on MC

GTA 5= 97 on xbox 360

GTA4= 98 on xbox 360

Bioshock= 96 on xbox 360

Skyrim=96 on xbox 360

So what your saying is that the xbox 360 doesn't have a single exclusive higher rated.? Because each and every game of those you named there is on PS3.

Err.....He said '360's entire library', i proved him wrong, that is all tormentos, the end, you want to 'Dig deeper' buy yourself a Shovel and plant some bulbs or something eh.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#146 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

@001011000101101 said:

Can't wait to pick up my PS4 later this year.

Been an Xbox owner for two generations now but MS fucked up BAD with the Xbone. Seriously, I can't believe how they managed to ruin it for themselves like they did. Amazing.

Quantum Break tho.....

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#147 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

@delta3074: but isn't he still right since it's the most awarded game in history ?...did that ever happen to xbox360 exclusive ?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By delta3074

@shadiezz2012 said:

@delta3074: but isn't he still right since it's the most awarded game in history ?...did that ever happen to xbox360 exclusive ?

He claimed TLOU was greater than the 360's entire library=Not just exclusives, i proved him wrong using Cows favorite site to prove games are better than others, the end, like i said to tormentos My reply was in context with what he said, nothing more, the end, not open for debate.

And as TLOU only has 5 more awards then SKyrim yet skyrim is higher on MC that nicely levels thenm both out.

TLOU=231

Skyrim=226

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/24/the-last-of-us-is-the-most-awarded-game-in-history-by-critics/

You guys attempt to move the goal posts, i walk away, simple as that.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

So now we are arguing about MC again?

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points