Sony Protection Group...And you thought Systems Wars was Bad

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts
Sony fanboys always have the best sites8)
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]

[QUOTE="NorthlandMan"]you should bear in mind though that this is in no way an indictment of all PS3 fans. Most PS3 fans are much smarter than the people on that site.Doomshine

Exactly, PS3land.com has a great forum of PS3 fans. Most Sony fans now are hardcore, like people was with Gamecube.

But with each hardcore, you have a stream of morons. :P

If only more people would realize this.

Yeah, if I judged all 360 fans by TeamXbox.com or Wii fans when Zelda flopped at Gamefaqs.com, I would hate all fans of Wii and 360. Although this isn't a case. I know most internet lems are not most 360 fans. Most 360 fans like 360 because it is affordable and lots of games. The can't afford PS3, and they might not like Wii's motion control. I can accept that. :D

KrAzY_cHrIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 KrAzY_cHrIs
Member since 2007 • 1132 Posts
LMAO the founder who gos by the name of Nataroboy I think used to hang out on another forum (called ps3 forums) he always spewed out the biggest BS like ps3s power could light up the whole of seattle oh the hilarity but I have'nt ben there in a while, think this is like xbox pirates and all that stuff starting up again I kinda hope it dos cause I was never around but thay sound like good times
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#54 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
[QUOTE="Doomshine"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]

[QUOTE="NorthlandMan"]you should bear in mind though that this is in no way an indictment of all PS3 fans. Most PS3 fans are much smarter than the people on that site.BlazeDragon132

Exactly, PS3land.com has a great forum of PS3 fans. Most Sony fans now are hardcore, like people was with Gamecube.

But with each hardcore, you have a stream of morons. :P

If only more people would realize this.

Yeah, if I judged all 360 fans by TeamXbox.com or Wii fans when Zelda flopped at Gamefaqs.com, I would hate all fans of Wii and 360. Although this isn't a case. I know most internet lems are not most 360 fans. Most 360 fans like 360 because it is affordable and lots of games. The can't afford PS3, and they might not like Wii's motion control. I can accept that. :D

I'd like to think that not all Sony fanboys are dumbasses, but the problem is that I haven't seen one that has put up a well made arguement as to the quality the PS3 supposedly has. 

Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Acenso
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts
[QUOTE="accameron"]

this is probably the biggest collection of freaks and geeks on the ENTIRE INTERNET. We have found it.

Doesn't it just scream desparation?

And I love this part:" The Sony Protection Group isn't just any ordinary online group. SPG is a movement against Wii60 and a movement towards the Playstation 3. It originally started out as an idea and a joke, but after the hatred and lies against the Playstation 3 increased, the SPG formed."

-The-G-Man-

This is what it should say.

"The Sony Protection Group isn't just any ordinary group. SPG is a movement against Wii60 and a movement toward the Playstation 3. It originally started out as an idea and a joke, but after the hatred and lies against the Playsation 3 increased, SPG formed to spread lies FOR the Playstation 3.

Still is a joke it seems lol 

omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
wow! a whole website made just for hating the 360 lol. that's just sad