Sony Patents NO loading technology for PS5!

• 165 results
#151 Posted by PinchySkree (1238 posts) -
@calvincfb said:

@PinchySkree: can you provide evidence of my begging for some game? :) I dare you.

No need for a specific game, attacking every system but the one you own confirms you don't have them

#152 Posted by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

@PinchySkree: so you can't provide nothing? No evidence at all? Thanks for owning yourself. ;)

#153 Posted by PinchySkree (1238 posts) -
@calvincfb said:

@PinchySkree: so you can't provide nothing? No evidence at all? Thanks for owning yourself. ;)

I already did, but you are delusional so intentionally see what you want

Your whining and attacks on other systems in this thread and previous ones are proof enough

You are the brand zealot loser that only has one system and needs to compensate for your frustration by begging here

Watching you get destroyed by everyone is amusement

#154 Edited by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

@PinchySkree: keep trying ;) maybe your frustrations will go down.

#155 Posted by Pedro (35484 posts) -

@tormentos said:

Is not similar because it work on a universal level,rather than been program for 1 game,so regardless of Bethesda using PRT or other developer using other methop which tradicionally would require loding they would all behave in the same way.

Also BSP doesn't get rid of pop ups,like it was showed to be the case with sony's tech.

Are you saying that it would work on games despite the games not being designed for it?

#156 Edited by br0kenrabbit (16139 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

Again, no one is saying it's the same thing. It IS similar, on a technical level. It is not a revolution, it's an evolution.

Well i am not saying is revolutionary or call it that way like TC did.

But surely is not what has been on PC for ages,you still have loading on PC and most games even the ones that make loading close to transparent have a loading at some point.

But on PC getting this done is quite more difficult because of tech fragmentation.

SSD+Optane really does help. But loading has always been pretty spiffy on PC. I remember playing GTA:VC on a friends PS2 and it was murder when you cross a bridge, on my PC at the time when I drove across the bridge the screen just flashed pink for like a third of a second.

We used to load full game images on RAMDisk and not even worry about it.

Also, this will do nothing for the initial game load. You have to sit through all those splash screens because you can't edit the .ini on a console to go straight to the title screen. That, to me, is the most annoying part of loading.

#157 Edited by PinchySkree (1238 posts) -
@calvincfb said:

Claiming I have frustrations: Delusion

Your frustration is clearly shown as you actively look for any petty excuse to hate on systems you don't own

#158 Posted by Pedro (35484 posts) -

@calvincfb said:

That's odd coming from you since you seemed the most stressed.

#159 Posted by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

@Pedro: @PinchySkree: *yawn*

#160 Posted by PC_Rocks (2558 posts) -

@Pedro: I can imagine the poor guy refreshing Google with 'Sony PS5' constantly in hopes to get something to 'own' hermits/lems. Generations of PC games having technical superiority + recent Nvidia's release of RTX with RT and losing the power advantage in consoles to X1X really hurt him and pushed him to look forward to yet to be released PS5.

#161 Posted by Pedro (35484 posts) -

@pc_rocks said:

@Pedro: I can imagine the poor guy refreshing Google with 'Sony PS5' constantly in hopes to get something to 'own' hermits/lems. Generations of PC games having technical superiority + recent Nvidia's release of RTX with RT and losing the power advantage in consoles to X1X really hurt him and pushed him to look forward to yet to be released PS5.

Well for what its worth he would get the power with the PS5 within reason. The within reason part is his real struggle. :)

#162 Edited by PC_Rocks (2558 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@pc_rocks said:

Well for what its worth he would get the power with the PS5 within reason. The within reason part is his real struggle. :)

Well all the 'buzzwords' Sony/MS throw are for people like these.

#163 Posted by Tessellation (9021 posts) -

Lol at 8K gaming, these consoles are going to run its games mostly at 4K and they want idiots to believe the 8K crap.

#164 Posted by BoxRekt (2004 posts) -
@Tessellation said:

Lol at 8K gaming, these consoles are going to run its games mostly at 4K and they want idiots to believe the 8K crap.

I don't think anyone really cares about that 8k hype Sony and MS dropped in the mix. Sony only said it go get the jump on MS saying it at E3.

#165 Posted by tdkmillsy (3133 posts) -

Does this mean there will be PS5 only games??

Cos it don't apply to PS4.

Sounds more like a PR stunt to me.

#166 Posted by Heil68 (58244 posts) -

Pushing groundbreaking tech like SONY has been doing since they burst onto the video game scene and became the premier video game console.