Sony officially reveals PS5 controller, "DualSense"

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

33699

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@Pedro said:

You are trying too hard.

Well i wasn't the one bringing the arguments of another thread into this one..😂

So it is quite obvious who was trying too hard.👌

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8673

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8673 Posts

@Sevenizz:

The ps actually do have more exclusives than the Xbox. You have Uncharted, TLoU, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Spiderman, GT, Bloodborne, God if War, and plenty of more. The ps having more exclusives than the Xbox is a fact.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46313

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#203 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46313 Posts

@tormentos said:

Well i wasn't the one bringing the arguments of another thread into this one..😂

So it is quite obvious who was trying too hard.👌

There was no argument from me in this thread. Nice try though but stop trying so hard.

Avatar image for freedom01
freedom01

3549

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 105

User Lists: 0

#204 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3549 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Pedro said:

It would be interesting to see if the console it two tone and equally sleek. :)

These mock ups are pretty cool

looks nice, but I hope they will have a simple color design like red/black

Avatar image for the_bi99man
the_bi99man

11465

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#205 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@Juub1990 said:

Does anybody use the touchpad?

Only if I have to press it as a button, such as games where they map a portion to open a menu or whatever. I don't do any of that swiping shit, cos it feels largely unnecessary (i.e. Days Gone.)

I get far more use out of the DS4 touchpad when I'm using it as a controller on my PC. Steam can customize the DS4 like the Steam Controller, including the pad. For example, on the Witcher 3, my DS4 control scheme gives me one-click access directly to the map, or inventory screen, or quest screen, or mutations screen, plus quicksave, plus a HUD toggle, all from the touchpad, using variations of full clicks, light touches, and double touches.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7922

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#206 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7922 Posts

@freedom01: I wonder of the plastic on the hand grips is interchangeable? That could make for some sweet customization.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

57751

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#207 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 57751 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

I get far more use out of the DS4 touchpad when I'm using it as a controller on my PC. Steam can customize the DS4 like the Steam Controller, including the pad. For example, on the Witcher 3, my DS4 control scheme gives me one-click access directly to the map, or inventory screen, or quest screen, or mutations screen, plus quicksave, plus a HUD toggle, all from the touchpad, using variations of full clicks, light touches, and double touches.

That's definitely better than the PS4, AFAIK, as I don't play every game on the system. Still, Xbox controller is my go-to for PC, but it's solid that you can remap for PC.

Avatar image for ButDuuude
ButDuuude

1783

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#208 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1783 Posts

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

33699

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#209 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@Pedro said:

There was no argument from me in this thread. Nice try though but stop trying so hard.

I didn't say you have an agument here,no you Brought an argument you and other were making in another thread and brought it here.

Nice spin bro.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46313

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#210 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46313 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

There was no argument from me in this thread. Nice try though but stop trying so hard.

I didn't say you have an agument here,no you Brought an argument you and other were making in another thread and brought it here.

Nice spin bro.

What argument did I bring? This will be entertaining to see you spin.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

10428

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#211  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 10428 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@the_bi99man said:

I get far more use out of the DS4 touchpad when I'm using it as a controller on my PC. Steam can customize the DS4 like the Steam Controller, including the pad. For example, on the Witcher 3, my DS4 control scheme gives me one-click access directly to the map, or inventory screen, or quest screen, or mutations screen, plus quicksave, plus a HUD toggle, all from the touchpad, using variations of full clicks, light touches, and double touches.

That's definitely better than the PS4, AFAIK, as I don't play every game on the system. Still, Xbox controller is my go-to for PC, but it's solid that you can remap for PC.

Am I playing the wrong game cause the touch pad function for Witcher 3 on PS4 works like that. Different swipe or area of click open different menu tab.

Avatar image for tormentos
tormentos

33699

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#212 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@Pedro said:

What argument did I bring? This will be entertaining to see you spin.

I am not the one spinning...🤣

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46313

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#213 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46313 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

What argument did I bring? This will be entertaining to see you spin.

I am not the one spinning...🤣

Spin confirmed. Thanks for playing.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14555

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#214 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14555 Posts

@fastnslowww said:
@zaryia said:

Will this gamepad be equal to KB/M for FPS aiming?

Of course.

That was a trick question, and you failed.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

29223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#215 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 29223 Posts

PS5: Biggest Changes video

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_bi99man
the_bi99man

11465

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#216 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@sakaixx: as far as I know, on the PS4 version, the touchpad only has the swiping to bring up the map, plus a long hold to bring up inventory. My custom DS4 scheme on the PC version has functions for swipes, light taps, double taps, full clicks, double clicks, and holds, all divided into left and right for double functions. Basically I just went through the controls list, found everything that was mapped to a keyboard button and not repeated in the default controller scheme, and put them all on the pad.

Avatar image for Coolyfett
Coolyfett

6234

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#217 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6234 Posts

@Livecommander said:

I hope there is a primarily black colored one at launch

And dang... this means the ps5 is most likely white :/

I guess the PS has launched in black long enough.

Coolyfett would be very surprised if PlayStation went with a white box over a black one. Players will see.

Avatar image for joshrmeyer
JoshRMeyer

11339

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#218 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 11339 Posts

Dont mean to necro this thread but has anyone heard if the buttons will have LEDs under them, so each button has a different color? Also I haven't heard anything about extra buttons on the back, but this would make sense to have since the ps4 adapter came out recently.