Sony is smart in one respect, they can fail at games and be A-Ok

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

600 dollar blu-ray player? That's pretty much a steal, so long as they don't put out that 200 dollar blu ray player that was rumoured at CES (correct me if wrong). But seriously, if Sony loses out in the console war they can atleast salvage quite a bit if they just support the hell out of blu ray. Because then at least next gen, guess what format will most likely be used to deliver the games.

Sony should should really push Blu-ray even harder, simply because they are way behind in the console war, and it doesn't look very bright barring a huge price drop, reverse in the current developer trends and thier PR guys shut thier mouths. But it does look extremely bright for blu ray!

Just a thought

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
Sony should should really push Blu-ray even harder, simply because they are way behind in the console warrocktimusprime
I was going to offer you a sound reply but then I saw your signature. And realized that you don't own a PS3. And thus, are in no position to criticize it. Thanks for the useless commentary!
casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"]Sony should should really push Blu-ray even harder, simply because they are way behind in the console warasmallchild
I was going to offer you a sound reply but then I saw your signature. And realized that you don't own a PS3. And thus, are in no position to criticize it. Thanks for the useless commentary!

Nice reply dude! Useless commentary?!