SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35576 Posts

I see 1500 available games and many being free re-masters on Mighty X1X MonsterBox MasterRace sill means it has no games. lol

Do you numbsculls even try anymore? Rhetorical question, don't bother. Haters shooting nuttin but blanks these dayzzz, Mighty X1X has'em shook to the core. baby!!! Good stuff. hahah :P

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 41225 Posts

@jumpaction said:

@AzatiS: I don't own a PS4.

... You don't own a PS4. :|

If he doesn't already, now's the time to buy one since they are cheap as hell now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@davillain-: Super duper cheap! Personally, I'm waiting for The Last of Us 2 and then I am going to pick one up. :)

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DaVillain-  Moderator

@jumpaction: Get The Last of us: Remastered version and buy PS4 like now. NOW!!!

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10269 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

I see 1500 available games and many being free re-masters on Mighty X1X MonsterBox MasterRace sill means it has no games. lol

Do you numbsculls even try anymore? Rhetorical question, don't bother. Haters shooting nuttin but blanks these dayzzz, Mighty X1X has'em shook to the core. baby!!! Good stuff. hahah :P

$450 is 'free'?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@davillain-: I have already played The Last of Us on PS3 though. I love the game but I still own it. If I want to play it now, I will.

I am going to hold on and get a PS4 with Bloodborne, The Last Guardian and The Last of Us Part 2.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DaVillain-  Moderator

@jumpaction said:

@davillain-: I have already played The Last of Us on PS3 though. I love the game but I still own it. If I want to play it now, I will.

I am going to hold on and get a PS4 with Bloodborne, The Last Guardian and The Last of Us Part 2.

Sounds like a smart move. Who knows, PS4 might be even cheaper by the time TLOU2 arrives.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SecretPolice

@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

$450 is 'free'?

Lolol.... then all 1500+ games are re-mastered including all the OG Xbox and 360 BC games making it dirt cheap I mean, MS didn't need to go do all the extra work enhancing 150 games and growing to fully take advantage of X1X since every game I've played even those not enhanced show a very nice boost to both looks and smooth game-play. Thank you MS, truly for the gamers but by all means continue with the....

Like I said, shooting blanks. lol :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@davillain-: For now, I am mainly gaming on PC and Switch but there are numerous PS4 exclusive games I would like to try out. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#110 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

You're the only one who struggled to grasp what I meant.... I'll leave it at that.

Not really. Just a ridiculous statement that's showing your insecurity again

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 scatteh316

@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:

You're the only one who struggled to grasp what I meant.... I'll leave it at that.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By scatteh316

@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

$450 is 'free'?

Lolol.... then all 1500+ games are re-mastered including all the OG Xbox and 360 BC games making it dirt cheap I mean, MS didn't need to go do all the extra work enhancing 150 games and growing to fully take advantage of X1X since every game I've played even those not enhanced show a very nice boost to both looks and smooth game-play. Thank you MS, truly for the gamers but by all means continue with the....

Nice deflection....

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SecretPolice

@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

$450 is 'free'?

Nice deflection....

No deflection from me, that was you since the original premise being put forward by you and ilk is the stupidity of saying, X1 has no games which by having this convo with me you admit that's as bogus and as weak of a claim as one can make. Need some new material mah friend. :)

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 scatteh316

@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

$450 is 'free'?

Nice deflection....

No deflection from me, that was you since the original premise being put forward by you and ilk is the stupidity of saying, X1 has no games which by having this convo with me you admit that's as bogus and as weak of a claim as one can make. Need some new material mah friend. :)

You're doing it again..... Now answer my question, is $450 'free'?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 SecretPolice

@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:

$450 is 'free'?

Nice deflection....

Nopperzzz but WTH. Okay, yes, I bought a new more expensive console to replace my X1 just for the heck of it, not because it improves every aspect of my current games but future games as well. I mean, what kind of argument are you trying to make? Of course X1X is marketed and delivers on all it's promises thus far. My goodness, that's the benefit of Upgrading. If not, why would anyone buy a new console or PC CPU/GPU for that matter?

Now then, answer the original argument you made saying X1 has no games. Sticking with that or have you been proven dead wrong and spreading misinformation once again?????

New material bud, new material but I understand the problem, there's just not much to argue the Fact, X1X delivers the AwesomeSauce gaming goods.... Baby !!! :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#116  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@jumpaction said:

And what this has to do with what Sony achieved and what Sony is doing ? You cant counter what i said with this statement.

The difference between you and me is that i play all PS4 games whenever i want, you dont.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By AzatiS

@davillain- said:
@jumpaction said:

If he doesn't already, now's the time to buy one since they are cheap as hell now.

I was about to buy one when Uncharted 4 got a release then PS4 Pro rumors surfaced so i waited for PRO. I waited to see if the only difference between games would be the resolution, something i debated in here that resolution only wouldnt be the case... and another of my predictions was on point . As of now, im waiting the next-gen PS to jump in i think i can wait for 1-2 years since im a PC gamer more than anything.

He doesnt own a PS4 but he doesnt know im renting PS4 all the time and playing all the great games it offers far more than any other system. Guess what i rarely renting ... X1 = never ... Wii U rent it for 2 games ... Switch i will in some point for Mario alone, thats one game .... Ive played over 10 games on PS4 as of now and more are coming.

Butthurtism in effect, let em cry with facts. Sony that is in a colossal trouble for over 10 years shows the way and because of that they deserve what is happening this generation as well far more than any other greedy, anti-consumer company that selling 30 years old game at $8 price points.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@AzatiS: It doesn't. I just thought it was a funny candid. :P

The OP is crazy though. If Sony's PS4 is a colossal anything, it's a colossal success.

There are a handful of PS4 exclusives I'd like to play but I am holding out for TLOU2 before I pick one up. Many of the PS4 games I want/wanted to play like Nier, Nioh and SFV are on PC so I'm happy there. Console rentals isn't a thing here. :/

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AzatiS

@jumpaction said:

@AzatiS: It doesn't. I just thought it was a funny candid. :P

The OP is crazy though. If Sony's PS4 is a colossal anything, it's a colossal success.

There are a handful of PS4 exclusives I'd like to play but I am holding out for TLOU2 before I pick one up. Many of the PS4 games I want/wanted to play like Nier, Nioh and SFV are on PC so I'm happy there. Console rentals isn't a thing here. :/

Youre not a PS fan if all you wanted to play on PS4 was SFV or Nier. Then people wondering to whom X1X is appealing to .... People like you exist ! Insane if you ask me but it is what it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@AzatiS: That's not the entire list. I really want to play Bloodborne and the new Last of Us game too.

Generally speaking, I'm not too fussed on the stuff from Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog or Media Molecule. I have only had a teeny go of Killzone so I don't know much about Guerrilla Games. I have God of War 1 and 2 on PS3 but I haven't played them yet.

The Last of Us is my favorite Naughty Dog game. I really like that game!

P.S. you told me multiple times before that you rent consoles. :P

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121 UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3556 Posts

@quickposter said:

With both systems taking the market by storm the clock is ticking and Sony is losing their market lead.

I'm primarily an Xbox gamer, and even I don't believe this. Sony will keep their market lead for a long, long while.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By scatteh316

@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:

Nice deflection....

Nopperzzz but WTH. Okay, yes, I bought a new more expensive console to replace my X1 just for the heck of it, not because it improves every aspect of my current games but future games as well. I mean, what kind of argument are you trying to make? Of course X1X is marketed and delivers on all it's promises thus far. My goodness, that's the benefit of Upgrading. If not, why would anyone buy a new console or PC CPU/GPU for that matter?

Now then, answer the original argument you made saying X1 has no games. Sticking with that or have you been proven dead wrong and spreading misinformation once again?????

New material bud, new material but I understand the problem, there's just not much to argue the Fact, X1X delivers the AwesomeSauce gaming goods.... Baby !!! :P

I'll answer your question once you stop dodging mine.... How is paying hundreds of dollars to get these improvements free?

And my comment about it having no games has absolutely nothing to do with me challenging your comments about XBX's upgrades being 'free'...... that is nothing more then a deflection tactic.

In fact can you highlight where I said it has no games in our current quoted conversation above and in this current thread this conversation is based in?

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1105 Posts

XboneX has no games, but the PS4 is failing. Fanatical logic

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25936 Posts

I was hoping for some actual proof when I entered this thread, but it's just fanboy rants. Typical.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 DaVillain-  Moderator

@DragonfireXZ95 said:

I was hoping for some actual proof when I entered this thread, but it's just fanboy rants. Typical.

LOL I too was expecting a link when I entered this thread as well. Left with nothing but fanboys petty fights.

I fell for it too good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#126 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@FastRobby said:
@scatteh316 said:

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Facts? What facts? You're making a dumbass prediction that IF Sony would stop producing the PS4 (never going to happen), then Microsoft wouldn't be able to catch up. It doesn't even make any sense, and future "predictions" aren't facts...

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#130 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1298 Posts

Consoles sold at an even bigger loss don't bring in income, software sales do and the first party forced exclusives have been selling like shit the entire generation.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#131 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

@i_p_daily: no self reflecting racing games would do it on Xbox one x either. There Isaac more support and accessories for the PC.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 15309 Posts

@Diddies said:

@i_p_daily: no self reflecting racing games would do it on Xbox one x either. There Isaac more support and accessories for the PC.

Yeah who in their right mind would want to play the Forza Motorsport/Horizon series on console, oh boy you really got me there.

Oh and since this is SW I thought I should end this with /sarcasm.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 DaVillain-  Moderator

@AzatiS: Waiting for PS5 is gonna be a very long time.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 526 Posts

Why would Sony be threatened by MS when the Xbox One X sold the worst on Black Friday? We told you the high price of the Xbox One X and smaller game library would be a problem. And what games are coming out for Xbox One X soon that will cut into PS4's sales?

If the Xbox One original lineup couldn't beat PS4, what does the Xbox One X have?

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#135 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5016 Posts

@quickposter said:

Oh dear. Where do they go from here? Both X and Switch are poised to overtake Sony because they have actual innovative technology. The masses have spoken.

So what do they do? They could do a Vita successor but when they sold Vita on AAA games, promised every studio they owned would make Vita games and completely failed to deliver the promises they made it will take more than a fancy screen and big graphics to win over the Vita owners they betrayed.

On the other hand they have to react to Microsoft. Their best option will be to bring PS5 forward and move on faster then they have in the past thus hurting the feelings of all the ponies that are used to their super long life cycles. But they only had long life cycles previously because they had no real competition in the console market and they needed to recover from PS3. Could Microsoft be the company that forces their hand and breaks their 7 - 10 year console life cycles?

With both systems taking the market by storm the clock is ticking and Sony is losing their market lead.

X1X innovative? So jamming in hardware weaker than the GTX1080Ti into a box during the mid-console lifecycle, to marginally achieve 60fps@4k - something that PCs have been able to do for some time now.....is now considered innovation.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By SecretPolice

@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

I'll answer your question once you stop dodging mine.... How is paying hundreds of dollars to get these improvements free?

And my comment about it having no games has absolutely nothing to do with me challenging your comments about XBX's upgrades being 'free'...... that is nothing more then a deflection tactic.

In fact can you highlight where I said it has no games in our current quoted conversation above and in this current thread this conversation is based in?

I'm done...

Bah bye. :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By AzatiS

@davillain- said:

@AzatiS: Waiting for PS5 is gonna be a very long time.

nah , 2 years max i beleive. I think i can wait that long. Pro didnt meet my expectations and sadly performance in games between PS4 and PRO in 1080 is happening ( as i predicted before its release when guys like tormentos and other sony fans in here were telling me " no way" or " Sony said there wont be any differences other than resolution "..... so ill let this generation pass and keep renting.

I think Sonys 9th generation will be a great product capable of far better things than a pro either for VR or 60fps etc.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1065 Posts
@ocinom said:

XBOX has no games and Switch is only as good as it's remaining exclusives

Nintendo Switch is nice, it's not about the games but how, where, and when you play the Switch.

Think of Switch as a supplementary device.... i promise you will feel so much better.

and really Nintendo exclusive is gonna last beyond anyone's lifetime....you might as well skip talking about their exclusives. They're just gonna be like Disney.

*Edit - Nintendo's been around for 128 years...so they know what they are doing.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12150 Posts

@quickposter: Sony in colossal danger right?

Beat128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Beat128
Member since 2005 • 146 Posts

The only thing slow them down is rumors of actual specs on new playstation get released early and proven to be real

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5620 Posts

LOL! Hey, man. At least you tried.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#144 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 1911 Posts

@quickposter said:

Oh dear. Where do they go from here? Both X and Switch are poised to overtake Sony because they have actual innovative technology. The masses have spoken.

So what do they do? They could do a Vita successor but when they sold Vita on AAA games, promised every studio they owned would make Vita games and completely failed to deliver the promises they made it will take more than a fancy screen and big graphics to win over the Vita owners they betrayed.

On the other hand they have to react to Microsoft. Their best option will be to bring PS5 forward and move on faster then they have in the past thus hurting the feelings of all the ponies that are used to their super long life cycles. But they only had long life cycles previously because they had no real competition in the console market and they needed to recover from PS3. Could Microsoft be the company that forces their hand and breaks their 7 - 10 year console life cycles?

As nintendo has proven, it's not graphics that sells the system - it's the games.

Anyway, don't worry - I'm sure the ps5 isn't too far off...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

? I wonder where OP is now that it’s been confirmed Sony won November NPD.

“? B...bu...bu....but Sony is in trouble!!11” lol

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#146 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 8902 Posts

@quadknight said:

? I wonder where OP is now that it’s been confirmed Sony won November NPD.

Does Sony's November win put them ahead of switch YTD? Not in the position to do the maths.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 QuadKnight

@X_CAPCOM_X: According to the folks at ResetEra PS4 is the top selling console for 2017 worldwide. I’m not sure about US numbers though but worldwide Sony is ahead of the Switch in total number of consoles sold this year.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#148 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 8902 Posts

@quadknight said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: According to the folks at ResetEra PS4 is the top selling console for 2017 worldwide. I’m not sure about US numbers though but worldwide Sony is ahead of the Switch in total number of consoles sold this year.

I see. So that also means that the Switch almost performed as well as the PS4 for 2017 on its launch year commercially, missing a couple months out of the year as well. That is pretty damn impressive for Ninty.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 QuadKnight

@X_CAPCOM_X: Yep, it’s very impressive. The Switch is doing fantastic, I’m sure Nintendo is very happy with their position right now. It’s an amazing turnaround from the WiiU situation a year ago.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2851 Posts

Sony is indeed in trouble.

They don't have enough space to put their massive piles of gold and cash for their execs to roll around naked in.