quickposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 quickposter
Member since 2010 • 1734 Posts

Oh dear. Where do they go from here? Both X and Switch are poised to overtake Sony because they have actual innovative technology. The masses have spoken.

So what do they do? They could do a Vita successor but when they sold Vita on AAA games, promised every studio they owned would make Vita games and completely failed to deliver the promises they made it will take more than a fancy screen and big graphics to win over the Vita owners they betrayed.

On the other hand they have to react to Microsoft. Their best option will be to bring PS5 forward and move on faster then they have in the past thus hurting the feelings of all the ponies that are used to their super long life cycles. But they only had long life cycles previously because they had no real competition in the console market and they needed to recover from PS3. Could Microsoft be the company that forces their hand and breaks their 7 - 10 year console life cycles?

With both systems taking the market by storm the clock is ticking and Sony is losing their market lead.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12150 Posts

PS4 is at 60 million sold.....................how in the hell is sony in trouble?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Another Butthurt Sheep and Lemmings Rant. Hermits and Cows already destroyed every competition this gen but sheeps and lemmings too sour to accept defeat lol.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 indzman

@stereointegrity said:

PS4 is at 60 million sold.....................how in the hell is sony in trouble?

OP dreams about Sony is in trouble. Get the Hint xD

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13001 Posts

I keep forgetting the Xbone XOXO exists. Haven't heard a peep about it since release.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2222 Posts

I just bought a ps4 pro.

Its a loud, underpoweted piece of crap, the controller is absolutely uncomfortable to the point where my hands hurt and ive realised there arent many interesting exclusives outside of unchartered. i instantly regret it and its on ebay.

On the market for an x one x after i sell my bone.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

@quickposter said:

Oh dear. Where do they go from here? Both X and Switch are poised to overtake Sony because they have actual innovative technology. The masses have spoken.

So what do they do? They could do a Vita successor but when they sold Vita on AAA games, promised every studio they owned would make Vita games and completely failed to deliver the promises they made it will take more than a fancy screen and big graphics to win over the Vita owners they betrayed.

On the other hand they have to react to Microsoft. Their best option will be to bring PS5 forward and move on faster then they have in the past thus hurting the feelings of all the ponies that are used to their super long life cycles. But they only had long life cycles previously because they had no real competition in the console market and they needed to recover from PS3. Could Microsoft be the company that forces their hand and breaks their 7 - 10 year console life cycles?

With both systems taking the market by storm the clock is ticking and Sony is losing their market lead.

MS won't catch up to Sony. Unfortunately MS came to the party a bit too late with the X. I would assume Sony to announce a PS5 in the next year or 2 at most. What do you think will happen to the Xbox One X once that is announced. The sales will begin to plummet for MS and the X won't sell very well anymore. MS is still trying to play catch up and it won't happen.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

I just bought a ps4 pro.

Its a loud, underpoweted piece of crap, the controller is absolutely uncomfortable to the point where my hands hurt and ive realised there arent many interesting exclusives outside of unchartered. i instantly regret it and its on ebay.

Wow...what a bullshit post.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2849 Posts

Right, because a box that plays all the same games at higher image quality is sooooo innovative.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 8845 Posts

sony win from software and hardware microsoft and nintendo never catch sony

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10261 Posts

@quickposter said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................................If Sony stopped PS4 production right now Xbox still wouldn't catch up.

Now go cry to your momma....

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 14437 Posts

@indzman said:

Another Butthurt Sheep and Lemmings Rant. Hermits and Cows already destroyed every competition this gen but sheeps and lemmings too sour to accept defeat lol.

Another hermcow over here lol.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 indzman

@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Hemcow Rules !!!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 I_P_Daily

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Hemcow Rules !!!

Nah it's so certain individuals on here can hide from the X. Their PC is more powerful and their PS4 has more exclusives. So hermcows are as fake as the so called manticores on here.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 indzman

@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Hemcow Rules !!!

Nah it's so certain individuals on here can hide from the X. Their PC is more powerful and their PS4 has more exclusives. So hermcows are as fake as the so called manticores on here.

Its Hightime you embrace Hemcow brother. All these X1X, Switch gonna dissapear soon. Come to the Light Side ASAP.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 I_P_Daily

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Hemcow Rules !!!

Its Hightime you embrace Hemcow brother. All these X1X, Switch gonna dissapear soon. Come to the Light Side ASAP.

Nah my PC is for e-mails, and the PS4 doesn't have a decent racer I can't get elsewhere, maybe it's you who's light is actually broken :P

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25276 Posts

Yeah. Selling the most all the time sure must be troublesome.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25276 Posts
@Evo_nine said:

I just bought a ps4 pro.

It's hardware and what it's capable is well known. It's not hard to try a controller in whatever store or at a friend's house. The library and its exclusives is right there for you to look at.

So.. the only reason you bought a PS4 anyway is that you're dumb as hell. And now you're getting a One X in order to get more interesting exclusives.. Wtf..

quickposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 quickposter

@stereointegrity said:

Because PS4 will not have proper cross-play or backwards compatibility and the others will. People will start seeing Sony's anti-consumer tactics and jump the other way. Given X sold so well at release people obviously see it as a viable alternative.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@indzman said:

+1

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@quickposter said:
@stereointegrity said:

Because PS4 will not have proper cross-play or backwards compatibility and the others will. People will start seeing Sony's anti-consumer tactics and jump the other way. Given X sold so well at release people obviously see it as a viable alternative.

The only anti-consumer thing i see that is vital is the lack of exclusives for X1 !!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

This GIF is plenty useful lately. ;)

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2200 Posts

Troll thread. Nothing to see here.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10261 Posts

@quickposter said:
@stereointegrity said:

It sold no where near the numbers of OG Xbox One did at launch and OG PS4 launch numbers destroyed it...

So where did get this 'sold so well' from?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35440 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

I just bought a ps4 pro.

Never ever, evah... Settle for a half....

lol :P

Anyway, loving my Mighty X1X, quiet as a church mouse and every game I've played from my existing X1 library plays much smoother and overall much better even those that haven't got the X1X treatment, Those that have like Quantum Break and Rise of the Tomb Raider look and play phenom..... Seriously AwesomeSauce stuff.. Baby!!!

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29639 Posts

I like the one X, I like what it brings to the table, and I like what it will do for the industry going forward.

That said, it's sitting on shelves. Don't lump it in with the Switch. If anyone is in trouble it's Microsoft.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19947 Posts

Ah, of course. In fact Sony is in so much trouble that despite MS launching new hardware, the PS4 sold almost 2X of what the Xbox family did during Black Friday, on the UK (which is the most MS friendly market in Europe).

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#30  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 29760 Posts

I love some how people think X1X is innovative or some kind of power house.

More power is good, but it's just slightly more capable than the Pro, and probably less advanced in 2017 than the original PS4 and X1 were in 2013.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 3841 Posts

TIL that more power = innovative

Wait, no. No it doesn't.

Addict187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Addict187
Member since 2008 • 1073 Posts

PS4 is sold out were I live at the moment. was at best buy and there were plenty of Xbox one and a few of the Xbox one X and some Nintendo switch's but black Friday the PS4's were cleaned out.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 4628 Posts

@Desmonic said:

Ah, of course. In fact Sony is in so much trouble that despite MS launching new hardware, the PS4 sold almost 2X of what the Xbox family did during Black Friday, on the UK (which is the most MS friendly market in Europe).

Lol. Good point. Wasn't aware of this.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 3176 Posts

@quickposter said:

Is this some kind of weird troll attempt. Sorry to say Sony has this gen wrapped up completely. I will say that the Switch is a total success and only time will tell if the X is. Right now it seems the X is selling well, but at $500 it is going to be hard to compete against a $200 PS4. The good part about all of this is that all of the consoles seems to be doing well right now which is only good for the gamer and competition.

Kusimeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kusimeka
Member since 2007 • 418 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

I just bought a ps4 pro.

If the controller is that uncomfortable, you must have some deformed hands.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35440 Posts

You should have said... Cowlossal....

:P

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3579 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#39  Edited By aigis
Member since 2015 • 7354 Posts

Is Xbonex doing well? Is it out even?

quickposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By quickposter

@techhog89 said:

TIL that more power = innovative

Wait, no. No it doesn't.

4K is a feature that hasn't been done before. PS4 Pro is not 4K.

4K = Innovation.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 12222 Posts

Links or just shitposting?

It's already well established the PS4 is selling like hotcakes, and it just had the best black friday since its release in the UK (i.e., it's STILL selling like hotcakes)

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5509 Posts

Geez ! I thought shitposting had taken a break but it ain’t.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6014 Posts

@quickposter: So the Pro isn't a 4k system because all games aren't 4k but the XoneX is a 4k system even though not all games on it are 4k...ok gotcha troll lol. This site is just gutter trash trolling anymore, sad shit indeed.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3824 Posts

Thanks for the good laugh TC! I need it for a stressful Monday!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58271 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

and being current gen 8 sales leader.

quickposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 quickposter

@xantufrog said:

It's already well established the PS4 is selling like hotcakes, and it just had the best black friday since its release in the UK (i.e., it's STILL selling like hotcakes)

Its already set to sell 600 000 units before years end.

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/129472/article/xbox-one-x-predicated-to-surpass-600k-sales-by-end-of-2017/

@vfighter I'm saying because 4K is a new feature in gaming it has got a lot of hype behind it. PS4 Pro does faux 4K while X does true 4K.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 40525 Posts

Hmm this smells like an alt cause I never see this TC before here on SW.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1104 Posts

Is this the best the Xbox Fanatics can come up with? Geesh!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 3176 Posts

@quickposter said:
@xantufrog said:

Its already set to sell 600 000 units before years end.

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/129472/article/xbox-one-x-predicated-to-surpass-600k-sales-by-end-of-2017/

@vfighter I'm saying because 4K is a new feature in gaming it has got a lot of hype behind it. PS4 Pro does faux 4K while X does true 4K.

No that is an analyst stating it will sell that or more. We have no idea what those numbers are right now. The PS4 Pro can do native 4K so you are wrong again. The Xbox One X just does it on more titles. So please quit pushing your false narratives are truths!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19801 Posts

@appariti0n said:

Right, because a box that plays all the same games at higher image quality is sooooo innovative.

Funny, because it was all anybody could talk about at the start of the gen with the differences between PS4 & XB1...

Now suddenly it's not important. Hmmmm.