Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Yes, we've been through this already. There's a workaround, it's not a fix for Share not working.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Please ell me this is supposed to be a joke.

Good for you? Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone else.

God damn it, is System Wars really so logically challenged that I have to restate and repeat this simple concept over and over again?

@Liquid_ said:

If anything, Nintendo needs to fix their console. Why aren't you making negative threads pertaining to your soul mate?

You must be new around here.

Considering I have been around here longer than you have.

You love jumping to false realities that benefits your precious SW rep.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#152 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

Well Sony is doing something apparently.....

What that is we really don't know.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-mp3-support-coming-this-holiday-no-discounts-f/1100-6421356/

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Cows crying and pleading with Sony like they will actually listen and fix things.

You already bought into the hype and lies. Sony doesn't need to do anything at this point. PS4's are selling and that's all Sony wants at the moment. When are you people going to learn?

Cows. Face it. You fucked up. You trusted them.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I'm still buying a PS4 soon and I could care less about these features. I wish there was a way to turn them off to save RAM.

And I'm still awaiting greatness. Looks like it won't be maybe coming till 2016 as the 2015 announced titles barely raise an eyebrow.

I'm currently very ill and don't know if I'll live that long.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@b4x said:

@charizard1605: Just was at BestBuy looking at the Sony 4k TVs In Envy

Nah...Walked over to the Samsung 4k with excellent PQ and Smart features. "I'll take this one."

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#156 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cows crying and pleading with Sony like they will actually listen and fix things.

You already bought into the hype and lies. Sony doesn't need to do anything at this point. PS4's are selling and that's all Sony wants at the moment. When are you people going to learn?

Just like you believed kkinect was so pivotal to the Xbox one MS would never take it out :D

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Just like you believed kkinect was so pivotal to the Xbox one MS would never take it out :D

Kinect and pivotal in the same sentence. Head hurts.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Animal-Mother

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I know right?

But that's what MS said.....

“[Kinect is] integral to the Xbox One experience"..."[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all,"

"As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience."

"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary,"

"It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Go get laid already.

No one'll agree to do it with me. You wanna oblige? :-3

Give me mod powers, & I'll do it. :)

The ps4 os is pretty meaty, it's got most if not all of the functionality we've come to expect from consoles. They've also added some features like share factory.

The lack of a date for suspend/resume is disappointing considering it was one of the features they hyped. For the most part, I'm glad it works, & it isn't a snail when it comes to using it(ie launching apps,games,settings, switching...).

To me the real kicker, & the feature we should be whining about is DLNA. It's unacceptable, even my ps3 is DLNA capable.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Troll banished

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I know right?

“[Kinect is] integral to the Xbox One experience"..."[A Kinect-less Xbox One] is not in our plans at all,"

"As we've said from the very beginning, we believe Kinect is an absolutely integral part of the Xbox One experience."

"Look at all the thousands and thousands of game clips that have been posted by gamers to Upload Studio, of their gaming highlights, captured by speaking the words 'Xbox record that', which has already become part of Xbox vocabulary,"

"It's a really great example of how Kinect makes the experience on Xbox One even better."

Microsoft says a lot of stupid shit as of late. They need to STFU about everything...Cloud, power difference, Kinect.... and prove it.

Until then it's just BS. I would have some heads over there if I were in charge.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

There's some serious irony right here, hahahaha.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Yes, Sony needs to fix a lot of stuff with the PS4 OS. The share function is not something I'm interested in, but they should fix it since it's one flagship feature for the console, so it should work as advertised.

What I think is that Sony could simply adapt some concepts from the PS3 OS, since at least IMO, it may not be the best OS of all time, but is good enough for what it needs to be.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#164 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Ya as it stands there is needed for better os

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#165 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Oh here's another butthurt, Lemming Mod. God!!! Just accept the live love learn philosophy already!!! Its selling great!!

lol you called char a lemming....

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Animal-Mother

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I know right?

Microsoft says a lot of stupid shit as of late. They need to STFU about everything...Cloud, power difference, Kinect.... and prove it.

Until then it's just BS. I would have some heads over there if I were in charge.

I need to make this happen.

Seeing you make heads roll would be epic.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I know right?

There would be severe fines, pink slips, and temple shots. Bet your ass. :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#168 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

@cainetao11 said:

Oh here's another butthurt, Lemming Mod. God!!! Just accept the live love learn philosophy already!!! Its selling great!!

lol you called char a lemming....

LOL you believed that post

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

There would be severe fines, pink slips, and temple shots. Bet your ass. :P

As in you would hit people in the face?

So this would end in you going to jail. Sounds good